Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update May 16th

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update May 16th

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-17, 00:19

At a point I thought Rukiya loves Jalal in her own ways and was jealousy about Jodha’s closeness to Jalal. But I can clearly see that it is all about her position as the first wife and the power that comes with it that is all she is trying to protect. She does not seem to believe that Jalal is capable of falling in love with anyone and for that matter Jodha. She thinks all he has done up till now is out of remorse that Jalal having hurt Jodha is trying to make amends. She also have this illusion that Jalal would finally leave Jodha once he gets her in his bed.

Whereas Jalal wants a wife, lover and partner in his life;
·         “He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord”
·         “ House and wealth are inherited from fathers, but a prudent wife is a gift from the Lord”.
·         “ An excellent wife is the crown of her husband”.

Interestingly Jodha is shown not seeking eagerly to be in any position but rather just being Jalal’s wife and falling in love with him. She is also respecting and accepting the fact that Jalal is not only her husband and though jealous at times she does not mix it with malice towards other wives. 

Hmmm Ruk is walking into disasters herself “a sound heart is life to the body, but envy is rottenness to the bones”.  

Last edited by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-17, 01:40; edited 1 time in total

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-17, 00:23

Nanayaa623 wrote:At a point I thought Rukiya loves Jalal in her own ways and was jealousy was about Jodha’s closeness to Jalal. But I can clearly see that it is all about her position as the first wife and the power that comes with it that is all she is trying to protect. She does not seem to believe that Jalal is capable of falling with love with anyone and for that matter Jodha. She thinks all he has done up till now is out of remorse that Jalal having hurt Jodha is trying to make amends. She all have this illusion that Jalal would finally leave Jodha once he getting her in his bed.

·         “He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord”
·         “ House and wealth are inherited from fathers, but a prudent wife is a gift from the Lord”.

Interestingly Jodha is shown not seeking eagerly to be in any position but rather just being Jalal’s wife and falling in love with him. She is also respecting and accepting the fact that Jalal is not only her husband and though jealous at times she does not mix it with malice towards other wives. 

Hmmm Ruk is walking into disasters herself “a sound heart is life to the body, but envy is rottenness to the bones”.  
WOW my dear... beautifully written !! Starry Love 
especially like the ones in bold  Thumbsup  Thumbsup 
*applause*
btw... love your dp... tis adorable  hpee

Last edited by Jiggy on 2014-05-17, 00:25; edited 2 times in total

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-17, 00:23

Sam_0506 wrote:
Jiggy wrote:hmm.... thanks for the WU tants long hug
today... i've been left speechless by ruks astounding logic concerning the paintings... ROFL ROFL
this woman is literally grasping at the straws trying to convince herself... and i'd feel bad for her if she were not so petty and obnoxious
oh and ruks and jalal's painting, from a completely objective third party view, was ugly hppy i guess jalal knew it too
was it just me or was jo too adorable today
"hum toh apke samne hi hai, is tasveer ki kya zarurat"
@Jiggy, the painting was not only ugly, it was a little cartoonish too. Jalal looks like THIS???  No
That painter lady (what's her name?) must have done the sub standard job. Ruqs must not have paid her last time for her painting.. Evil or Very Mad
i'll say.... was she trying to shove her audha in this painting too.... she was on a throne and jalal standing behind her....
this girl has issues.... serious ones
as for painter lady (tabassum sammy.... so many painting she's made...you'd have rememberd her name)
i have a theory on her abilities too...
she's gone so used to painting jodha that now any other human being is difficult....
or maybe she has a girl-crush on jo.... hence the difference hppy

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-17, 01:42

Jiggy wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:At a point I thought Rukiya loves Jalal in her own ways and was jealousy was about Jodha’s closeness to Jalal. But I can clearly see that it is all about her position as the first wife and the power that comes with it that is all she is trying to protect. She does not seem to believe that Jalal is capable of falling with love with anyone and for that matter Jodha. She thinks all he has done up till now is out of remorse that Jalal having hurt Jodha is trying to make amends. She all have this illusion that Jalal would finally leave Jodha once he getting her in his bed.

WOW my dear... beautifully written !! Starry Love 
especially like the ones in bold  Thumbsup  Thumbsup 
*applause*
btw... love your dp... tis adorable  hpee
Thanks Jiggy. peace

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-17, 04:46

Nanayaa623 wrote:At a point I thought Rukiya loves Jalal in her own ways and was jealousy about Jodha’s closeness to Jalal. But I can clearly see that it is all about her position as the first wife and the power that comes with it that is all she is trying to protect. She does not seem to believe that Jalal is capable of falling in love with anyone and for that matter Jodha. She thinks all he has done up till now is out of remorse that Jalal having hurt Jodha is trying to make amends. She also have this illusion that Jalal would finally leave Jodha once he gets her in his bed.

Nanaya, you have nicely analyzed Ruqaiyya. She is so hung up on her Audha and importance, she is blind to Jalal's love towards Jodha or the fact that she shlowly but surely heading towards pit herself. Thumbsup

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-17, 04:48

Jiggy wrote:
Sam_0506 wrote:
Jiggy wrote:hmm.... thanks for the WU tants long hug
today... i've been left speechless by ruks astounding logic concerning the paintings... ROFL ROFL
this woman is literally grasping at the straws trying to convince herself... and i'd feel bad for her if she were not so petty and obnoxious
oh and ruks and jalal's painting, from a completely objective third party view, was ugly hppy i guess jalal knew it too
was it just me or was jo too adorable today
"hum toh apke samne hi hai, is tasveer ki kya zarurat"
@Jiggy, the painting was not only ugly, it was a little cartoonish too. Jalal looks like THIS???  No
That painter lady (what's her name?) must have done the sub standard job. Ruqs must not have paid her last time for her painting.. Evil or Very Mad
i'll say.... was she trying to shove her audha in this painting too.... she was on a throne and jalal standing behind her....
this girl has issues.... serious ones
as for painter lady (tabassum sammy.... so many painting she's made...you'd have rememberd her name)
i have a theory on her abilities too...
she's gone so used to painting jodha that now any other human being is difficult....
or maybe she has a girl-crush on jo.... hence the difference hppy
Jalal has so much competition then. Sharifu, Tabsassum, Shehenaz...

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-17, 05:58

Sam_0506 wrote:
Nanaya, you have nicely analyzed Ruqaiyya. She is so hung up on her Audha and importance, she is blind to Jalal's love towards Jodha or the fact that she slowly but surely heading towards pit herself. Thumbsup
Sam thanks so much. Bye  Bye  Bye

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-17, 08:17

nayanaa..........totally agree wid u........love is not about getting someone......love is not about getting the power............it's a sacrifice..a worship.........& true love never indicated you to gat that persson........it's about that person's happiness......if ur loved one is happy with other someone.........then u will be happy......bcoz.....for a true lover..........happiness of ur loved one is d most priority.............

infact, 4 this reason.........yday i loved Jodha........there was no jealousy, no anger.......when Ruqu came with that cartoonish picture........there was a satisfied, peaceful smile in her face.............which was reflected her immense & selfless love towards her husband..................

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-17, 15:30

Nanayaa623 wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:what in the world is wrong with Ruqaiya..!!!
excessive nicotine via hukka-breakfast has fried her brain cells ROFL  ROFL
Jiggy, not only her brain cells and her ovaries too!!! ROFL  ROFL
Shalini, jiggy , nanayaa .. You girls are hilarious yaar
 ROFL ROFL ROFL 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-17, 19:07

sanchu wrote:nayanaa..........totally agree wid u........love is not about getting someone......love is not about getting the power............it's a sacrifice..a worship.........& true love never indicated you to gat that persson........it's about that person's happiness......if ur loved one is happy with other someone.........then u will be happy......bcoz.....for a true lover..........happiness of ur loved one is d most priority.............

infact, 4 this reason.........yday i loved Jodha........there was no jealousy, no anger.......when Ruqu came with that cartoonish picture........there was a satisfied, peaceful smile in her face.............which was reflected her immense & selfless love towards her husband..................
Sanchu, exactly. And the cartoonish picture was not just ugly but she was on the throne while the King is standing behind her meaning she is the ruler(king) and he the helper. (queen)

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:05

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum