Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 16 may 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-16, 22:22

written update...

The episode starts...
At  bhalla house...relatives of bhallas comes...mrs bhalla hugs them...they comes with a dance teacher...ruhi goes to tell shravan about this...the choreographer says its very small place for learning dance....they says we have a big hall...mrs bhalla introduces simi with the teacher nd says that to teach her to dance...simi denies but later agrees nd says i will not do solo...they agrees...mrs bhalla asks about trisha..mihir says thay she went for parlour...ishu says am also going there with ruhi...i will bring her...she leaves...

Ruhi nd ishita comes to parlour...
Ishita asks about trisha from the girl but girl says thaf she didnt came we were also waiting for her...ishu thinks that where she went then...

Outside the building...
Mihir nd romi meets bala who was taking some bags...mihir asks that give me i will carry these...bala says no need i will take care of myself...
bala comes at home nd says that if today i gave this to mihir then our plan would get  floped...everyone laughs...mihika says we are doing all this drama but mihir never takes a stand for himself then how he will carry our marriage safely...everyone consoles her...

Bala goes nd gives the money to mr iyer which were given by romi...bala says that ishu gave thess..
Mr iyer says but for what..i didnt asked for these...bala thinks that why ishu gave this money through romi...she also can come na...
On the other side..
romi nd his friends were watching the pics clicked of bala...everyone is happy
romi says now i am leaving...his friends asks where..he tells to meet a new girl..his friemds teases him...romi says i didnt told this to family members ok...

parmeet gets out of his car in market place...
Ishu nd ruhi comes there...ruhi sees param there nd goes to him nd asks where he is nowadays...he tells i got new job nd now your house is very small(dhwaniforum) for me nd all...ishita is shocked to see parmeet free...they starts leaving but parmeet stops ishu nd says its my new car lets go for a drive it will be really fun...
ishita says who got u bailed...i am sure a rich person has done this...she says to him that this time if u will do anything i will not slap u i will collect everyone nd they will beat u from chappals...ishita leaves warning him...

In hall...
Bhalla family were trying to learn dance...iyers also comes there nd says that this hall is not booked by u
we also wants to learn dance nd we will...
Bhalla's and iyer's gets into a great fight...mihir tries to stop them...

In car
ishita calls his appa asking for trisha....his appa tells her that she is not here...
Ishita think that then where she went...ishita says vibhu with a girl nd stops the car nd goes to meet him...vibhu tells that she is my GF...ishita says i told u to drama na...if someone saw u here then...vibhi says sorry...
They leaves..ishita sees trisha hugging a boy nd thinks who is that boy...

At bhalla house...
The dance teacher says to mrs bhalla that iyer hAs not done good...they wasted our time...
mrs iyer comes there nd says that we also(dhwaniforum) want to do our practice...the hall is not booked by u..bhala says we want to show our dance skills to americans...mrs iyer nd mrs bhalla gets into a fight...
a man comes saying name of madhu...mrs iyer looks at him nd she finds that he is her old friend jay...they both meets...mrs bhalla comes there saying him mr kakkad...
madhu tells to mrs bhalla that we will share the hall ok..nd she leaves..jay nd madhu both looks at eachother lovingly...bhalla is shocked that what happened to her...

ishita comes at her building thinking about trisha...
Raman comes there..raman says to ruhi that u r really looking like priyankA...ruhi goes inside...
Raman says u went with ruhi nd yourself sat there for pedicure kya...raman says now lets go...ishita says today i went in parlour nd came to know that trisha didnt came there nd later i saw her huging a boy...raman scolds her saying that she leaves in america people meets there like this only...
trisha comes there nd raman says lo she came...ishu asks trisha that why she didnt came parlour...trisha thinks something nd says i went to meet bhaiya...trisha leaves nd raman says now u realized...
Ishita says she was lying...
Raman leaves...
Screen freezes on ishita's face.

Precap:-raman nd ishita were learning salsa...romi comes inside nd..ramañ falls on ground..raman shouts at ishita that cant she do correctly...
romi laughs...he was wearing the same dress which the boy whom trisha met was wearing...ishita looks at him.

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 16 may 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-16, 23:38

Updated

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-16, 23:42

Thanks for the update Cutie pie ..
 long hug  hpee 

I was laughing when Raman fell on his bums while dancing 
 ROFL  ROFL 
Serve him right for not believing Ishita ..
 Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-16, 23:49

Thanks Jenny! You should be renamed The Rajdhani express or something! Super-fast updates!
Raman, the father, was super cute today as was Ruhi. Ishita's dressing sense is grating on my nerves now! A change in her wardrobe would be oh so welcome! Please go back to those lovely kurtis you used to wear girl!! Also Mrs. Iyer's old flame turning up was such a fun scene!!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-16, 23:50

My pleasure manu
I want to tell u that the precap in which..i had writen about romi's dress na..there they didnt showed any clue that ishita is looking for this at romi ok...its added by me because am having a strong feeling about it

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-16, 23:55

Rikhia
should i change my name to rajdhani express ha
i agree yaar that madhu jay scene was so funny yaar nd their expressions oh la la...

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-17, 00:08

hehe.. nah.. you are swifter than the Rajdhani. You'll be The Cutie Pie Express! 
:))

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-17, 00:13

Sooo sweet of rikhia

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-17, 12:16

Thanks Jenny.

I am getting bored of this repeated scenes of arguments between 'Punjabis' and 'Madrasis'. They need to come up with a fresh perspective on that.

And the scene with Parmeet was just too long.

Glad Bala realized there is something fishy and hope he manages to turn the tables on Romi.

Okayish episode

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:52

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum