Latest topics

Raman to gift Ishita a personalized necklace in Star Plus' Ye Hai Mohabbatein

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raman to gift Ishita a personalized necklace in Star Plus' Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-17, 14:19

Seems like ‘acche din aane wale hai’ for the lovely couple Raman (Karan Patel) and Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) as they will soon be seen sharing some beautiful moments in Star Plus’ Ye Hai Mohabbatein (Balaji Telefilms).

Raman will be suffering from back ache, when Ishita will come and apply balm to soothe his pain. Soon she will get a call from Bala and Ishita will crib about nothing new to wear for Mihir’s marriage in front of Raman. 

Although he will give a deaf ear to her talks he will plan a surprise for her. Also seeing her talk nicely to Bala, Raman will be shown feeling jealous.

With Mihir’s (Raj Singh Arora) engagement all set to roll, he will go to buy the engagement ring with Raman. There, he will go to the necklace counter and personally design a beautiful necklace for Ishita and will decide to surprise her.
Informs a source, “Raman will personalize the necklace and add a lot of detailing in accord to Ishita’s tastes and package it to her.”

When Ishita will receive the necklace she will be shocked and the family too would be asking her about it. Seeing her being bombarded with questions, Raman will finally confess that it’s his gift leaving Ishita shocked.

Will this bring a new turn in Raman and Ishita’s life?
We tried reaching Karan and Divyanka but they remained unavailable.

telly chakkar

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Raman to gift Ishita a personalized necklace in Star Plus' Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Post by Buvna on 2014-05-17, 17:08

Such a sweet gesture... But serial mein agar Ishu n Raman normal couple jaise hojayeinge tho mazza nahi ayega... Their fights are only proving them real.... So if they stop fighting, serial mein interest nahi hoga... Dhono ke beech mein pyar hai, lekin hamesha knok jokh tho hona chahiye..... What do you guys feel...

Buvna

Back to top Go down

Re: Raman to gift Ishita a personalized necklace in Star Plus' Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Post by hooked on 2014-05-17, 18:24

Buvna wrote:Such a sweet gesture... But serial mein agar Ishu n Raman normal couple jaise hojayeinge tho mazza nahi ayega... Their fights are only proving them real.... So if they stop fighting, serial mein interest nahi hoga... Dhono ke beech mein pyar hai, lekin hamesha knok jokh tho hona chahiye..... What do you guys feel...
I so agree with you! They don't fit into the lovey-dovey mushy romantic type! In my mind, they'll be fighting even when they make love!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-17, 18:29

Sweet. And I agree Buvna and Hooked, they need to keep their nok jhok up

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-17, 23:42

hooked wrote:
Buvna wrote:Such a sweet gesture... But serial mein agar Ishu n Raman normal couple jaise hojayeinge tho mazza nahi ayega... Their fights are only proving them real.... So if they stop fighting, serial mein interest nahi hoga... Dhono ke beech mein pyar hai, lekin hamesha knok jokh tho hona chahiye..... What do you guys feel...
I so agree with you! They don't fit into the lovey-dovey mushy romantic type! In my mind, they'll be fighting even when they make love!!

Whatt ?? Is it possible to fight and make love ?? That will mount to R*pe naa ?? Is that supposed to be romantic ? Or funny ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-17, 23:48

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:

Whatt ?? Is it possible to fight and make love ??  That will mount to R*pe naa ?? Is that supposed to be romantic ? Or funny ??  
Arrey manu... making love can be like arguing...only gently. It doesn't have to be mushy romantic. It can be two people having fun and teasing each other. That's what I think. Now manu, tell me if this is an acceptable solution to Ishita-Raman's problem?   Twisted Evil

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-18, 00:03

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:

Whatt ?? Is it possible to fight and make love ??  That will mount to R*pe naa ?? Is that supposed to be romantic ? Or funny ??  
Arrey manu... making love can be like arguing...only gently. It doesn't have to be mushy romantic. It can be two people having fun and teasing each other. That's what I think. Now manu, tell me if this is an acceptable solution to Ishita-Raman's problem?   Twisted Evil
Ishra  should realise they are in love and stop fighting ...and hope some day the are able to give Ruhi a little sister

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-18, 00:07; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-18, 00:06

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:

Ishra  should realise they are in love and stop fighting ...
hahaha! Yes, they should. But if they stop fighting completely, they won't be IshRa. So a little fighting should remain just not mean fighting but just teasing each other. And also Raman could do without his male chauvinism. When he gets like that, it's hard to like him.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-18, 00:10

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

hahaha! Yes, they should. But if they stop fighting completely, they won't be IshRa. So a little fighting should remain just not mean fighting but just teasing each other. And also Raman could do without his male chauvinism. When he gets like that, it's hard to like him.
I think Ishita has by now come to know that Raman does have feelings for her so she kind of understands ... just me feelings ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-18, 00:14

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
I think Ishita has by now come to know that Raman does have feelings for her so she kind of understands ... just me feelings ...
Yeah, I feel the same. They are not in love. But they've accepted each other as partners maybe. The misconceptions they had about each other before marriage have gone and they now realise the positive qualities of the other. But they are many steps away from love. And in any case, Raavan Kumar needs an attitude adjustment before he will be ready to accept (let alone confess) that he might have feelings for Ishu.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-18, 00:24

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Yeah, I feel the same. They are not in love. But they've accepted each other as partners maybe. The misconceptions they had about each other before marriage have gone and they now realise the positive qualities of the other. But they are many steps away from love. And in any case, Raavan Kumar needs an attitude adjustment before he will be ready to accept (let alone confess) that he might have feelings for Ishu.
will they just go on and on like this all their lives ?? Ruhi will play the cupid am sure 
 confused

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-18, 13:27

slmu wrote:Sweet. And I agree Buvna and Hooked, they need to keep their nok jhok up

Is nok jhok more attractive for viewers than a loving romantic couple ?? Shanthi ?? Why is it so ?? Are not couples in asli duniya in love ?? Do all keep having nok jhok like these two ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-18, 14:45

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
will they just go on and on like this all their lives ?? Ruhi will play the cupid am sure 
 confused
Manu, first a hug just because you are sounding so terribly cute with your  confusion!!  hug1 
And Ishita and Raman will at some point settle down and be comfortably in love, sharing each other's sorrows and joys...but I think Karan Patel has put a bit of himself in his RKB character, and one can't help but feel his Raman will never stop teasing Ishita though the teasing may become gentler and more loving with time. And Ishita too will not be one to take all that teasing lying down and will always have something to say in response, and SO...I think, Yes! For them their nokjhok will be a part of their lives.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:46

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum