Latest topics

Fool? no no Phool

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fool? no no Phool

Post by slmu on 2014-05-18, 12:17

Such a wonderful episode yesterday.

Raman goes on and on about salsa to Ishita, only to find out that *shock, horror* she is a salsa champion  hppy . Off he trots back to the dance teacher to have private lessons in salsa so that his shortcomings are not seen. He then promises to show the Madrasan Punjabi salsa  hppy 

In the meantime, Ishita overhears Trisha's phone conversation and figures out that she is in love with someone else. Husband and wife run into each other - both their minds full of their recent discoveries, they generate fake smiles for each other which was simply too good.

Then comes the best scene where Ishu is annoyed that Vandita calls Raman names irritating Ishu. Ishu wonders how Vandu would like it if she called Bala a fool, which Bala overhears. Vandu and Bala proceed to tease Ishu who tries to cover up saying she was saying phool.. but they have none of it. It was an awesome scene, very naturally portrayed by all of them.

Ishu runs away crashing in Raman, knocking him down and further injuring his back  hppy . Tu tu me me follows with Vandu and Bala watching in enjoyment.

The last scene with Raman listening to Ishu and Bala's phone conversation was terrific. Every expression of Raman's was spot on by Karan Patel, such superb acting  Clap . He gets thoroughly jealous and leaves in a huff.

Even the bits with Mrs. B finding out the details of the non love affair of Mrs. I and the jeweler and telling Mr. I was good. Also, I liked the Parmeet-Ashok scene, even if there were no spoilers, it was obvious that their enjoyment meant that they wishes were going to come to nothing  peace

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Fool? no no Phool

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-05-18, 13:29

@Shanthi

Ishita seems to in a detective mode to find out the reality about Trisha. 
Who Knows Trisha may run away from her Marriage with Mihir from the Mandap, with Raman, Mihir & Trisha's relatives giving chase "Peecha Karo"    hppy
 It could that Trisha is using this to plan her elopement with BF, who is not in the good books of her brother.

Ashok and Parmeet are are so engrossed in their love for each other, that Shagun is seen to be nowhere in the picture currently 
 ROFL

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-18, 13:37

sameersaagar wrote:@Shanthi

Ishita seems to in a detective mode to find out the reality about Trisha. 
Who Knows Trisha may run away from her Marriage with Mihir from the Mandap, with Raman, Mihir & Trisha's relatives giving chase "Peecha Karo"    hppy
 It could that Trisha is using this to plan her elopement with BF, who is not in the good books of her brother.

Ashok and Parmeet are are so engrossed in their love for each other, that Shagun is seen to be nowhere in the picture currently 
 ROFL

According to spoilers its Raman's plan to get Mihir to confess and Trisha is in it with him.. she's got another boyfriend (not Romi)

Ashok-Parmeet - yeh hai mohabbatein  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-05-18, 13:54

Thanks Shanthi

If Raman is planning, then the arrival of the Tandons's will be full of Hungama(If they are completely unaware of this as well as Trisha's BF), with missiles shooting from everywhere and the new-found Jodi of ParmAsh trying to milk this situation for their own advantage 
 hppy

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-18, 15:41

hppy hppy when he said something like she was learning salsa instead of studying I thou it would have been the place to say no wonder she turned out to b a dentist  hppy the meeting in the stairway and then turning back to each other and fake smiling was too good...ishita got jealous last time when raman was talking about fake girlfriend this time it was his turn to feel the green monster...how far they have come...she cant bear for him to b called names until she is the one doing it...intellectual property is all hers...  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-18, 17:59

sameersaagar wrote:Thanks Shanthi

If Raman is planning, then the arrival of the Tandons's will be full of Hungama(If they are completely unaware of this as well as Trisha's BF), with missiles shooting from everywhere and the new-found Jodi of ParmAsh trying to milk this situation for their own advantage 
 hppy

So true.. am looking forward to loads of confusion and fun there  hpee  .. the precap already had some gem of one-liners from Raman  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-18, 18:01

sarra0 wrote:hppy hppy when he said something like she was learning salsa instead of studying I thou it would have been the place to say no wonder she turned out to b a dentist  hppy the meeting in the stairway and then turning back to each other and fake smiling was too good...ishita got jealous last time when raman was talking about fake girlfriend this time it was his turn to feel the green monster...how far they have come...she cant bear for him to b called names until she is the one doing it...intellectual property is all hers...  hppy 

hppy  so true Sarra. they have really come a long way

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-05-18, 18:42

Shanthi.. The scene was totally superb when Raman and Ishita stopped and turned at the same time, gave a fake smile., ha..ha..ha.. These two ppl portray their characters so well..

And Ishita covering up sayin phool.. Timing ka rhyming.. So funny, when Raman's back was half lost bearing Ishita over him ROFL

I love his irritating reactions for Ishita..
And while speaking to bala.. I thought in over tension he may roll down from bed ROFL

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-18, 19:07

candy wrote:Shanthi.. The scene was totally superb when Raman and Ishita stopped and turned at the same time, gave  a fake smile., ha..ha..ha.. These two ppl portray their characters so well..

And Ishita covering up sayin phool.. Timing ka rhyming.. So funny, when Raman's back was half lost bearing Ishita over him ROFL

I love his irritating reactions for Ishita..
And while speaking to bala..  I thought in over tension he may roll down from bed ROFL

Me too loved how they turned to give each other fake smiles  hppy 

What expressions the guy produced while listening to the phone conversation.. just terrific  Clap

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-19, 03:00

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:hppy hppy when he said something like she was learning salsa instead of studying I thou it would have been the place to say no wonder she turned out to b a dentist  hppy the meeting in the stairway and then turning back to each other and fake smiling was too good...ishita got jealous last time when raman was talking about fake girlfriend this time it was his turn to feel the green monster...how far they have come...she cant bear for him to b called names until she is the one doing it...intellectual property is all hers...  hppy 

i am looking forward to the salsa dance...i want it to b hot

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-19, 12:27

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

i am looking forward to the salsa dance...i want it to b hot

Actually I'm looking forward to Shagun falling  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top