Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 241: The Case of the Two Portraits

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 241: The Case of the Two Portraits

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-20, 11:24



 

You are most welcome, Smitha, and I am very pleased to have  you here.

I will PM  you re: my future posts, which will all be only here, and if you want to catch up with the others, beginning with my centennial post The Final Meltdown, in mid-April, you can find them all here in the list of all my posts from August 1, 2013 onwards.

As for my prediction re:  Jodha-Mahaam, I am no longer sure where I stand with my laurel wreath! Let us see.

Shyamala Chechi.


smitha.raj.125I thought exactly the same reg. Jodha and Mahaam.

Well its an EK show, so  bound to happen

Thanks for the pm chechi

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 855
Join date : 2013-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 241: The Case of the Two Portraits

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-20, 11:38


Thank you, Mandy dearest, as you know, my tongue is mostly  in my cheek!
Ash, I hope you are proved right and that Ruqaiya does not commit that ultimate folly, and also, laurel wreath for me or not, that Jodha does not try to patch things up between Mahaam and Jalal. Right now, she is going to be busy trying to keep Shehnaaz from being sent back to Mathura.

I loved the way Jalal yelled at her. What else would any man have done, when this nutcase of a Shehnaaz, instead of immediately dragging Rahim up to safety, is rejoicing at getting her gudda-gudiya back, and nearly gets Rahim killed?

For Jodha to say what she is shown saying is pure idiocy. What if Rahim HAD died, would she still be babbling about Shehnaaz's paak hriday? But that is Jodha all over.

I hope that Jalal does NOT apologise to her or try and pacify her; why should he? It was an accident, but the fact remains that because of her mental state, Shehnaaz does nearly get Rahim killed, and there are no two ways about that.

This said, the Jalal-Jodha scenes now remind me of the Shashi Kapoor-Babita movies of the 1960s,the same utterly predictable and dull chhed chhaad, and not a fresh idea in sight. 

 

But I told you so, did I not? Even if the script improves, the end result will be about the same, as she cannot do anything much more than this. She did the same routine of denying and then apologising twice within 5 minutes, once after the dhaga tying and once after Rahim leaves. One was a photocopy of the other. As was Rajat’s Jalal, after  Jodha stomps off;  his Cheshire Cat grin was exactly the same as the Friday episode. How much more juvenile and  boring can this get?

Shyamala

aashyagh
mandygi wrote:shyamala, i love your sense of humor, it makes it easier for me to tolerate the illogical tracks and dialogues..! the approaching of fake preg track is as if a meteorite can fall on earth anytime!..and then this maham cave mystery..which might be linked with shehnaaz ki history..and then jodha jalal chemistry in itself is becoming history..now where to look for solace..only in rajat's acting!

I feel, there will be no fake pregnancy track Mandy, as per article (which was more like prediction based on some insider), they said once Jalal and Jodha will be disturbed as he will go to save Rahim, but they were not disturbed, but he did go to save Rahim and once again he will go as Ruq's will be sick and pregnancy news will be revealed, but Ruq's fell due to which they were disturbed, and here I see that, due to Rahim/Shehnaz, Jalal yells at JOdha and it is on their anniversary, so now Jodha will be upset, and our Jalal will manofy her and confession can happen

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 855
Join date : 2013-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 241: The Case of the Two Portraits

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-20, 12:32

Shyamala, I can only hope, but there is another spoiler which says Ruq's will get pregnant, I really want to know, who was that Hakim, who could not feel that she was pregnant when she checked and within 2-3days she will be Preggers? If Jalal has not had any relationship for couple of months now, Hakim should have known the time she checked, she doesn't have to check again for it. Hopeless story and Jodha defending Shehnaz, less said better, and there are posts which is more worried about Jodha being insulted in public because Jalal shouts at her, what public is I want to know and if a husband is angry because of child life being in danger, will he wait for any time to discuss? Why is it taken as Jodha is insulted in public and it is the same routine Jalal follows, he doesn't say anything to Ruq, but shouts at Jodha, but Jodha's follies are also worth shouting at public Bang 

sashashyam wrote:

Thank you, Mandy dearest, as you know, my tongue is mostly  in my cheek!
Ash, I hope you are proved right and that Ruqaiya does not commit that ultimate folly, and also, laurel wreath for me or not, that Jodha does not try to patch things up between Mahaam and Jalal. Right now, she is going to be busy trying to keep Shehnaaz from being sent back to Mathura.

I loved the way Jalal yelled at her. What else would any man have done, when this nutcase of a Shehnaaz, instead of immediately dragging Rahim up to safety, is rejoicing at getting her gudda-gudiya back, and nearly gets Rahim killed?

For Jodha to say what she is shown saying is pure idiocy. What if Rahim HAD died, would she still be babbling about Shehnaaz's paak hriday? But that is Jodha all over.

I hope that Jalal does NOT apologise to her or try and pacify her; why should he? It was an accident, but the fact remains that because of her mental state, Shehnaaz does nearly get Rahim killed, and there are no two ways about that.

This said, the Jalal-Jodha scenes now remind me of the Shashi Kapoor-Babita movies of the 1960s,the same utterly predictable and dull chhed chhaad, and not a fresh idea in sight. 

 

But I told you so, did I not? Even if the script improves, the end result will be about the same, as she cannot do anything much more than this. She did the same routine of denying and then apologising twice within 5 minutes, once after the dhaga tying and once after Rahim leaves. One was a photocopy of the other. As was Rajat’s Jalal, after  Jodha stomps off;  his Cheshire Cat grin was exactly the same as the Friday episode. How much more juvenile and  boring can this get?

Shyamala

aashyagh
mandygi wrote:shyamala, i love your sense of humor, it makes it easier for me to tolerate the illogical tracks and dialogues..! the approaching of fake preg track is as if a meteorite can fall on earth anytime!..and then this maham cave mystery..which might be linked with shehnaaz ki history..and then jodha jalal chemistry in itself is becoming history..now where to look for solace..only in rajat's acting!

I feel, there will be no fake pregnancy track Mandy, as per article (which was more like prediction based on some insider), they said once Jalal and Jodha will be disturbed as he will go to save Rahim, but they were not disturbed, but he did go to save Rahim and once again he will go as Ruq's will be sick and pregnancy news will be revealed, but Ruq's fell due to which they were disturbed, and here I see that, due to Rahim/Shehnaz, Jalal yells at JOdha and it is on their anniversary, so now Jodha will be upset, and our Jalal will manofy her and confession can happen

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 223
Join date : 2013-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 241: The Case of the Two Portraits

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-20, 12:38

double post


Last edited by aashyagh on 2014-05-20, 12:47; edited 1 time in total

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 223
Join date : 2013-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 241: The Case of the Two Portraits

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-20, 12:41

aashyagh wrote:I need to check which episode is that, I think I will try to do it this weekend, if I get time hpee 
 
And about Jodha calling the gem as "moti", I exactly thought about it, maybe, the dialogue writers did not find a correct hindi version for gem, they thought calling it "patthar", which it is supposedly called would not suit Jodha Begum's Dictonory, so called it as "moti",  hppy that's what I felt could have been.  It was so funny to call the gem as pearl
Jalal giving that as wedding gift, as Adia pointed out in some post, it can be that, he gifted her during wedding or after wedding due to his mom's insistence and made her wear in one of the occasions
sashashyam wrote:

Yes, Ash, she did say that, but it was exactly the same portrait as the supposedly 'wrong' one Tabassum was supposed to have done. I think Sharifuddin intercepted the messenger and retrieved it when BB had sent it across to Jodha's hoojra.

The  main point in that when Tabassum was painting it and BB came in unexpectedly, the portrait on the easel was the  same as the Jodha Lisa.

But do check out that old episode after Sharifuddin escapes at the end of the BB track. I am sure that was a more normal, straight looking and much more richly bejewelled  portrait than this one, plus the face was smaller and there was much more of the figure. Let me know if my memory is ok or it has been playing tricks with me! hpee 

But such gaping bloomers are common here. Just look at Jodha yesterday talking of a "moti" having fallen out of her kangan, and then the missing gem is a diamond!

Again, she says Jalal gave it to her at their wedding one year ago, and yet she is shown lajate sharmate and delighted with it as he slips in on her wrist, whereas in those days she would have been spitting "ghrina" at him!

It is all so loosely done that it is past praying for! But what I liked last night was Jalal's almost convincing bit of derring do to save Rahim, while all the sipahis stood around like dummies, swords aloft!
Shyamala

aashyagh
sashashyam wrote:
But Shyamala, when BB looks at this portrait, didn't BB say that, phir se Shariffudinji ne ek aur taster banality, because she had sent the first portrait already and we really do not know where that pic is BtW.  And I need to search for the epi where he got the pic done

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 223
Join date : 2013-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 241: The Case of the Two Portraits

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-20, 12:45

aashyagh wrote:
 
All they had to do, my dear Ash, was to have her say "heera", which is what it was! They simply do not care. And why should they? It does not affect the TRPs!

A more important point.
 It sounded last night as if Jalal is not concerned at all about the loss of Mewat:  he was saying that the subedar of Mewat and Amer consider Sujamal a gaddaar but he has a different viewpoint. 

WHEN is he going to get Mewat back? Surely that can be done without killing Sujamal, or even showing a battle scene, as was done for the Mirza Hakim-Mansingh campaign. So the budget need not be a constraint! hpee 

How does it look for the Shahenshah-e-Hind to do nothing after the Mughal sultanate got  such a slap in the face? Is Jalal no longer bothered about his cousins who were supposedly  stabbed in the back? That point too has vanished into a convenient black hole.

All Jalal  seems to want to do nowadays is ask for Jodha's hand, which he gets after a lo...ong moment, and then lead her around ceremoniously, as if they were on their way to a  coronation. hpee  I have never seen any royal couple parade around like this, not in India.

Shyamala


aashyagh wrote:I need to check which episode is that, I think I will try to do it this weekend, if I get time hpee 
 
And about Jodha calling the gem as "moti", I exactly thought about it, maybe, the dialogue writers did not find a correct hindi version for gem, they thought calling it "patthar", which it is supposedly called would not suit Jodha Begum's Dictonory, so called it as "moti",  hppy that's what I felt could have been.  It was so funny to call the gem as pearl
Jalal giving that as wedding gift, as Adia pointed out in some post, it can be that, he gifted her during wedding or after wedding due to his mom's insistence and made her wear in one of the occasions
sashashyam wrote:

Yes, Ash, she did say that, but it was exactly the same portrait as the supposedly 'wrong' one Tabassum was supposed to have done. I think Sharifuddin intercepted the messenger and retrieved it when BB had sent it across to Jodha's hoojra.

The  main point in that when Tabassum was painting it and BB came in unexpectedly, the portrait on the easel was the  same as the Jodha Lisa.

But do check out that old episode after Sharifuddin escapes at the end of the BB track. I am sure that was a more normal, straight looking and much more richly bejewelled  portrait than this one, plus the face was smaller and there was much more of the figure. Let me know if my memory is ok or it has been playing tricks with me! hpee 

But such gaping bloomers are common here. Just look at Jodha yesterday talking of a "moti" having fallen out of her kangan, and then the missing gem is a diamond!

Again, she says Jalal gave it to her at their wedding one year ago, and yet she is shown lajate sharmate and delighted with it as he slips in on her wrist, whereas in those days she would have been spitting "ghrina" at him!

It is all so loosely done that it is past praying for! But what I liked last night was Jalal's almost convincing bit of derring do to save Rahim, while all the sipahis stood around like dummies, swords aloft!
Shyamala

aashyagh


But Shyamala, when BB looks at this portrait, didn't BB say that, phir se Shariffudinji ne ek aur taster banality, because she had sent the first portrait already and we really do not know where that pic is BtW.  And I need to search for the epi where he got the pic done


Last edited by sashashyam on 2014-05-20, 12:49; edited 1 time in total

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 855
Join date : 2013-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 241: The Case of the Two Portraits

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-20, 12:48

Shyamala, yeah heera did not strike my mind, probably it didn't strike to makers as well hppy maybe, they thought it was more of urdu term and decided that Jodha cannot say that work
 
sashashyam wrote:
All they had to do, my dear Ash, was to have her say \"heera", which is what it was! They simply do not care. And why should they? It does not affect the TRPs! Shyamalaaashyagh wrote:
aashyagh wrote:I need to check which episode is that, I think I will try to do it this weekend, if I get time hpee 
 
And about Jodha calling the gem as "moti", I exactly thought about it, maybe, the dialogue writers did not find a correct hindi version for gem, they thought calling it "patthar", which it is supposedly called would not suit Jodha Begum's Dictonory, so called it as "moti",  hppy that's what I felt could have been.  It was so funny to call the gem as pearl
Jalal giving that as wedding gift, as Adia pointed out in some post, it can be that, he gifted her during wedding or after wedding due to his mom's insistence and made her wear in one of the occasions




Last edited by aashyagh on 2014-05-20, 12:59; edited 1 time in total

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 223
Join date : 2013-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 241: The Case of the Two Portraits

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-20, 12:50

I have added a key point to that response, Ash, do take a look at that again. Shyamalaaashyagh wrote:Shyamala, yeah heera did not strike my mind, probably it didn't strike to makers as well hppy 

sashashyam wrote:
All they had to do, my dear Ash, was to have her say \"heera", which is what it was! They simply do not care. And why should they? It does not affect the TRPs! Shyamalaaashyagh wrote:
aashyagh wrote:I need to check which episode is that, I think I will try to do it this weekend, if I get time hpee 
 
And about Jodha calling the gem as "moti", I exactly thought about it, maybe, the dialogue writers did not find a correct hindi version for gem, they thought calling it "patthar", which it is supposedly called would not suit Jodha Begum's Dictonory, so called it as "moti",  hppy that's what I felt could have been.  It was so funny to call the gem as pearl
Jalal giving that as wedding gift, as Adia pointed out in some post, it can be that, he gifted her during wedding or after wedding due to his mom's insistence and made her wear in one of the occasions



sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 855
Join date : 2013-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 241: The Case of the Two Portraits

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-20, 13:02

Now Jalal's view are differnent towards Sujamal, even though he has been termed as "Gaddar" of Amer, Jalal respects Sujamal now, so how can he decide to take Mewat back, wait until Sujamal's death and then you can declare war, Sujamal is not worried to treat Shehansha as an enemy on the battle field, but our Jalal is, what if his Begum goes back to her maiyka again Bang 

sashashyam wrote:
aashyagh wrote:
 
All they had to do, my dear Ash, was to have her say "heera", which is what it was! They simply do not care. And why should they? It does not affect the TRPs!

A more important point.
 It sounded last night as if Jalal is not concerned at all about the loss of Mewat:  he was saying that the subedar of Mewat and Amer consider Sujamal a gaddaar but he has a different viewpoint. 

WHEN is he going to get Mewat back? Surely that can be done without killing Sujamal, or even showing a battle scene, as was done for the Mirza Hakim-Mansingh campaign. So the budget need not be a constraint! hpee 

How does it look for the Shahenshah-e-Hind to do nothing after the Mughal sultanate got  such a slap in the face? Is Jalal no longer bothered about his cousins who were supposedly  stabbed in the back? That point too has vanished into a convenient black hole.

All Jalal  seems to want to do nowadays is ask for Jodha's hand, which he gets after a lo...ong moment, and then lead her around ceremoniously, as if they were on their way to a  coronation. hpee  I have never seen any royal couple parade around like this, not in India.

Shyamala


aashyagh wrote:I need to check which episode is that, I think I will try to do it this weekend, if I get time hpee 
 
And about Jodha calling the gem as "moti", I exactly thought about it, maybe, the dialogue writers did not find a correct hindi version for gem, they thought calling it "patthar", which it is supposedly called would not suit Jodha Begum's Dictonory, so called it as "moti",  hppy that's what I felt could have been.  It was so funny to call the gem as pearl
Jalal giving that as wedding gift, as Adia pointed out in some post, it can be that, he gifted her during wedding or after wedding due to his mom's insistence and made her wear in one of the occasions
sashashyam wrote:

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 223
Join date : 2013-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 241: The Case of the Two Portraits

Post by riyya6 on 2014-05-20, 13:10

this really crack me up : All Jalal  seems to want to do nowadays is ask for Jodha's hand, which he gets after a lo...ong moment, and then lead her around ceremoniously, as if they were on their way to a  coronation.   I have never seen any royal couple parade around like this, not in India. ROFL 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4024
Join date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 241: The Case of the Two Portraits

Post by riyya6 on 2014-05-20, 13:10

hi aunthy long time  long hug

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4024
Join date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 241: The Case of the Two Portraits

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-20, 13:18


 

Welcome back, Riyya darling!! I have missed you so much, and your regular messages after each post of mine in the IF, with this selfsame hug (though this emoticon looks like a physically challenged octopus with 6 tentacles missing! hpee ).

Don't go away again, there is a good girl, and do read my one before this post. The Curious Case of the Changeling Consort. I have fallen in love with that title! hpee 

Shyamala Aunty



riyya6  hi aunthy long time  long hug

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 855
Join date : 2013-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 241: The Case of the Two Portraits

Post by ngayou on 2014-05-20, 20:46

Aunty, accept my congratulations.  You were so so right about Jodha s Mission Patchup Jallu/MA. Jodhaaaa Bang or should we  hit Jalal for agreeing to her  Rolling Eyes .

ngayou
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 25
Join date : 2014-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 241: The Case of the Two Portraits

Post by smitha.raj.125 on 2014-05-20, 21:51

sashashyam wrote:

 hpee ..... long hug 


Smitha
 

You are most welcome, Smitha, and I am very pleased to have  you here.

I will PM  you re: my future posts, which will all be only here, and if you want to catch up with the others, beginning with my centennial post The Final Meltdown, in mid-April, you can find them all here in the list of all my posts from August 1, 2013 onwards.

As for my prediction re:  Jodha-Mahaam, I am no longer sure where I stand with my laurel wreath! Let us see.

Shyamala Chechi.


smitha.raj.125I thought exactly the same reg. Jodha and Mahaam.

Well its an EK show, so  bound to happen

Thanks for the pm chechi

smitha.raj.125
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 20
Join date : 2013-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 241: The Case of the Two Portraits

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-21, 11:22


This is one time, my dear Gayatri, when I would have been glad to have been proved wrong. Alas, the laurel wreath beckons! hpee It is no use clobbering Jalal for agreeing to her; he probably wants it himself. He is simply not tough enough inside with those whom he cares/cared for.
I was pleased with 2 things last night. One, Shehnaaz being revealed as a full fledged villain; she and Mahaam (who now will get  a fresh lease of life) will make a remarkably well matched pair - one sounding and looking sane but really teetering on the edge of insanity, and the other vice versa. 

I was pleased not only at the prospect of something more than these diabetes inducing hugs between our lead pair, but also because with this, Jodha will score a hat trick in picking dangerous lemons as the beneficiaries of her karuna. First Sharifuddin, next Shehnaaz, and now Mahaam.
The other thing that pleased me was that (a) Jalal went to talk to Jodha partly because of Salima's linking Shehnaaz with Jodha's depressed state of mind in Mathura and (b) because he did not want to spoil his 1st wedding anniversary with Jodha (wonder how many anniversaries he has celebrated with Ruqaiya!).

Plus he did not beg her, with folded hands as per his recent modus operandi, to forgive him. He drew her to face him with a new found, easy possessiveness, and sat down and talked to her rationally, even if he did say he was sorry for having lost his temper with her. And Jodha's mostly fake  roothna had that tadka of possessiveness, and so was not so bad after all.


Can one really be unaware of the presence of a living, breathing human being less than a foot behind one? I think not, and they should have kept Jalal 2 feet away from Jodha; he could have heard her prayers just as well from there!

Shyamala Aunty

ngayouAunty, accept my congratulations.  You were so so right about Jodha s Mission Patchup Jallu/MA. Jodhaaaa Bang or should we  hit Jalal for agreeing to her  Rolling Eyes .

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 855
Join date : 2013-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 241: The Case of the Two Portraits

Post by AJSharma79 on 2014-05-21, 11:57

You wrote a post titled The Curious Case of the Changeling Consort??

I must go look for that!!!


Hi Aunty, its been a LONG time.

I am watching the episodes again.  Jodha 2 as you have called her....is 'interesting' at this point.

But of course some things NEVER change....her being advocates for EVERY possible evil and villainous person in the series. Sigh.

AJSharma79
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 30
Join date : 2014-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 241: The Case of the Two Portraits

Post by ngayou on 2014-05-21, 15:50

You r right, Aunty. Jalal seems to be a marshmallow when it comes to those he cares. But still , when they commit mistakes, he s strong enough as a ruler to punish them regardless of the pain he suffers. Which hunar unfortunately our foolish errr Mahaan err whatever Jodhu begum doesn't have, being such a powerful ruler s consort. And she s making our Jallu too into more of an ullu gradually with her gyaans on right & wrong. I d sure like a scene when finally Jodha realises being good to everyone doesn't translate to being a good or fair ruler.  What's wrong in hoping, after all, we did get Jo apologising for her ego to Jalal Wink .

And yeah, thankfully Jalal didn't beg for forgiveness again & in fact, Jo begum herself asked how much apology will he seek, so hopefully we might be spared more of a too apologetic Jalal Clap.

And regarding Salima & Ruqqu, what to say, Jallu sure is unlucky having such an advising trio of khaas begums coming up croppers with their gyaans too many times recently bounce .

ngayou
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 25
Join date : 2014-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 241: The Case of the Two Portraits

Post by neha on 2014-05-21, 17:40

Aunty, I missed reading your last 2 posts so reading it now  hpee 

Any new post on yesterdays episode ?

I'm damn frustrated after watching the episode. By now I've come to the conclusion that this show is now totally about Jodha, Jodha and Jodha.

I'm upset with Salima and Jalal most ! There was no need to support Jodha's foolishness, though Jalal did not pay any heed to her argument but ultimately after listening to Salima he was somewhat convinced that Jodha is not wrong in defending Shehnaz.

Now its crystal clear that Shehnaz is somehow related to Abul Maali and she wanted to kill Rahim because he is the possible heir as Jalal during the religion issue decided to make Rahim the heir of throne. Jalal is childless so she is ultimately taking care of first killing Rahim and then Jalal and rest of his supporters. I loved Jalal's outburst, Rahim is his responsibility and by no means he is a step-father to him, what irked me more is Salima and Jodha's justification for Shehnaz's actions.

How can Jodha be senseless ? "Durghatana ka hame khed hai par Shehnaz aparadhi nahi hai" this one line of her made her so heartless that I wanted to whack her !. By no means Shehnaz is child-lilke, children of Rahim's age does not clap and laugh when someone is screaming for help. Most of the children do sense the situation and reacts accordingly, If elders are angry and mad @ them they chose to cry because of fear or choose to keep quiet to avoid more scolding ! Shehnaz is no way a kid, she is abnormal and I hate Jodha for comparing her behavior with that of kids. I've seen mentally challenged people very closely being part of a NGO, not all but some of them are harmful and can behave fatally if not controlled. Such people often try to take their anger, frustration all of a sudden when people around them are not in a position to sense their actions. There is no point in allowing Shehnaz to stay at Agra, its the question of security of all the inmates, their children and of course Rahim !. Salima was pathetically supporting Jodha, I have now started doubting if she really loves Rahim as her own son ? Any mother would have been terribly afraid and mad with anger towards the person who hurt her child but Salima was as cold as ice  Bang  "Kuch hua to nahi na" was her reply to Jalal's concern ? Is she waiting for any mishap to happen to Rahim or to any other and then to decide whether Shehnaz is sent back. This is ultimate butchering of her character. I wanted Jalal to be firm on his decision and not bend before his brainless wives. There is no scope for any second chance when its a question of a life ! Yesterdays episode was a let down and completely illogical.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 241: The Case of the Two Portraits

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-21, 23:37

very boring episode..Ruk reduced into a brainless stupid woman..how silly she is..i don't want to comment her abt more..she totally lost it..i have a doubt regarding dat fake praising scene..what did he actually meant..Hoshiyar does fake praising like Ruk,?? Or Ruk enjoys praising..And as a servant to Ruk, hoshiyar did fake praising of her for several years..And he is doing the same with him too..actually I'm confused..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 260
Join date : 2014-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 241: The Case of the Two Portraits

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-22, 14:22


My dear Neha,

I have just  done a joint one on Episodes 243-244 of Tuesday and Wednesday, The Case of Confusion Compounded. See if you like it.

As for the rest, as you  will see from this post, I agree with you in toto, bar the link you suspect between Shehnaaz and Abul Mali. I think it is something quite different. As for her wanting to kill Rahim, of course she would want to do that to hurt Jalal, whom she  obviously hates. But as she is planning (HOW, do not ask!) to bump off Jalal (and the bewakoof Jodha), it would hardly matter, in the resulting free for all, whether Rahim is alive or dear. He has no Timuri khoon in him, as  Salima is not his real mother, so he would hardly be a contender.

Shyamala Aunty


nehaAunty, I missed reading your last 2 posts so reading it now  hpee 

Any new post on yesterdays episode ?

I'm damn frustrated after watching the episode. By now I've come to the conclusion that this show is now totally about Jodha, Jodha and Jodha.

I'm upset with Salima and Jalal most ! There was no need to support Jodha's foolishness, though Jalal did not pay any heed to her argument but ultimately after listening to Salima he was somewhat convinced that Jodha is not wrong in defending Shehnaz.

Now its crystal clear that Shehnaz is somehow related to Abul Maali and she wanted to kill Rahim because he is the possible heir as Jalal during the religion issue decided to make Rahim the heir of throne. Jalal is childless so she is ultimately taking care of first killing Rahim and then Jalal and rest of his supporters. I loved Jalal's outburst, Rahim is his responsibility and by no means he is a step-father to him, what irked me more is Salima and Jodha's justification for Shehnaz's actions.

How can Jodha be senseless ? "Durghatana ka hame khed hai par Shehnaz aparadhi nahi hai" this one line of her made her so heartless that I wanted to whack her !. By no means Shehnaz is child-lilke, children of Rahim's age does not clap and laugh when someone is screaming for help. Most of the children do sense the situation and reacts accordingly, If elders are angry and mad @ them they chose to cry because of fear or choose to keep quiet to avoid more scolding ! Shehnaz is no way a kid, she is abnormal and I hate Jodha for comparing her behavior with that of kids. I've seen mentally challenged people very closely being part of a NGO, not all but some of them are harmful and can behave fatally if not controlled. Such people often try to take their anger, frustration all of a sudden when people around them are not in a position to sense their actions. There is no point in allowing Shehnaz to stay at Agra, its the question of security of all the inmates, their children and of course Rahim !. Salima was pathetically supporting Jodha, I have now started doubting if she really loves Rahim as her own son ? Any mother would have been terribly afraid and mad with anger towards the person who hurt her child but Salima was as cold as ice  Bang  "Kuch hua to nahi na" was her reply to Jalal's concern ? Is she waiting for any mishap to happen to Rahim or to any other and then to decide whether Shehnaz is sent back. This is ultimate butchering of her character. I wanted Jalal to be firm on his decision and not bend before his brainless wives. There is no scope for any second chance when its a question of a life ! Yesterdays episode was a let down and completely illogical.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 855
Join date : 2013-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 241: The Case of the Two Portraits

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:26


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum