Latest topics

Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 19 May 2014

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 19 May 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-05-19, 20:12

Episode starts off with Jo starting off with MA... but MA gives her an earful. For once Jo is speechless when MA declares she does not give a damn nor does she regret anything she has done.... she accuses Jo of taking her son Ja away from her. Jo says she feels pity for MA. MA is furious... says she wsill strike back!
In DEK... Atg Khan informs Ja that praises have been pouring in from all over for his decision to abolish the pilgrim's tax. Sujamal has also sent his appreciation... Ja is happy



In DEK..... Ja is happy about Sujamal... Atgah Khan reveals that Kunwar Pratap of Mewar has also sent a message. MP has written an edgy letter saying that he is surprised at Ja's gesture of abolishing the Pilgrim taxes... apparently the prince is not very impressed .... he assures Ja that their enmity shall continue unabated... Ja smiles and says he is getting more and more interested in the Kunwar Sa.



Atgah continues... Bharmal has sent gifts on occasion of Jo-Ja anniversary. Ja is suddenly taken aback... "ek saal beet gaya???" .. elsewhere Jo is also getting hyper about the one year land mark... both Jo and Ja are walking towards each other... old memories playing in flash backs.... they are walking towards a Dargah... both see each other thru the screen... for once Jo is shy and is looking at her hubby thru her lashes... both pray and tie the mannat ka Dhaagaa making sheep eyes at each other. Jo opens her eyes after prayer and sees that Ja is not there... but he creeps up on her from behind. Jo asks Ja what he wished for... Ja teases her saying that she was the one who denied telling him what she wished for once in the past as Dua won't be accepted if sghe discloses that. Jo says that the circumstances were different. Ja says he was teasing her... Jo calls him dusht... Ja takes exception... Jo says something that involves "kshama"... "tatparya" & "krodhith"... Ja again says he was teasing her... husband and wife walk off in accord with each other.


MA is with a prisoner and demanding if he said anything... apparently he was dumb... so she whips him... (they are all kinky)... then she breaks into hysterical laughter and insists on the prisoner talking... she continues her evil witch act.... for a while... she orders for the hakim's attendance on the victim so that he will be well before her next visit...



Hameeda is in the kitchen... preps are on for the anniversary celebrations of Jo and Ja.


Rahim runs to Jo with a pair of Bride and groom dolls... he says that it is Jo and Ja. Jo and Ja play with him for a while then shehnaaz comes and Rahim runs off with her. Ja continues to tease Jo and makes her say that she thinks he is handsome. Jo is flustered. he once again says he loves teasing her as he likes her "jungle Billi" avtar. she leaves in a huff. Ja watches smilingly.



Shehnaz and Rahim are fighting for the doll... and in the scuffle, Rahim falls off the terrace, the boy is hanging off the parapet.... Shehnaz is unaware... Jo and Ja sees it... so does Ruqs and Salima... all come running... but Ja is there right on time to catch Rahim when the child falls.. everyone looks on amazed and angry as Shehnaz laughing


Precap: Jo is trying to convince Ja that Shehnaz is innocent... her mind is free off evil. Ja is angry... he asks her to be quiet. he himself saw Rahim fall from such a height... but Shehnaz was watching and laughing. Such a thing can only be the sign of madness. Jo is disturbed.


*Update credit sonshine487 


Exclusive to Dhwani Forum.. please do not copy without permission


Last edited by slmu on 2014-05-19, 20:34; edited 7 times in total

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 19 May 2014

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-19, 20:19

Ha ha ... MP... The same guy who plays MP in JA is parmeet the Perv in YHM.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 19 May 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-05-19, 20:24

Shesherkobita wrote:Ha ha ... MP... The same guy who plays MP in JA is parmeet the Perv in YHM.

 Shocked  really?  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 19 May 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-05-19, 20:34

Updated

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 19 May 2014

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-19, 20:40

slmu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Ha ha ... MP... The same guy who plays MP in JA is parmeet the Perv in YHM.

 Shocked  really?  hppy
Yes....  Clap

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 19 May 2014

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-19, 20:46

off!!!nothing 2 say........ Bang  Bang 
i m just loosing intrest in this serial.........don't know ............b8 there is something missing in this couple's chemistry..... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes .......they r now just ok type......something is missing...... scratch  scratch 

& this egyptian cave secret.........it is more secret than the confedential matters of defence of USA.... hppy  hppy 

yaar.......ye buddhi kabhi heart attack kyun nehi aati yaar?????uff....kitni chillati hai........ Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 
shehnaaz..........i think she is doing all this purposefully............kuch to gadbad hai.....(in ACP style.... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil )

& last b8 n8 least.........koi in dono ki batao ki bhaai sirf dhaga bandhne se kaam nehi chalega.........raat mein eksaath mehnat bhi krni padegi.........tabhi to pyaar ka phal mitha........err........salim hoga.... nty  nty 

oops sorry.........can anyone pls tell me.........diamond ko hindi mein 'moti' kyun boli jo ne????? scratch  scratch 

precap.......the faltu spoiler is going 2 b true.......... Bang  Bang  Bang ...Dammit!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 19 May 2014

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-19, 20:47

thanks for the WU slmu long hug
(may i know your name :)
episode was good, many discoveries and secrets uncovered
shenu is class A psycho
MA likes it kinky too (like badi ammi, like son)
MP guy is a perv in YHM
did i mention shenu is class A psycho ??
Jo is jungli billi, which incidentally is the pet name for the psychotic villain in QH if i'm not wrong
precap? romance te jashn ka satyanaash
but i don't care, since sunday i don't care... i'm on cloud nine actually... my jisbon is officially canon... Clap

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 19 May 2014

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-19, 20:50

Jiggy wrote:thanks for the WU slmu long hug
(may i know your name :)
episode was good, many discoveries and secrets uncovered
shenu is class A psycho
MA likes it kinky too (like badi ammi, like son)
MP guy is a perv in YHM
did i mention shenu is class A psycho ??
Jo is jungli billi, which incidentally is the pet name for the psychotic villain in QH if i'm not wrong
precap?  romance te jashn ka satyanaash
but i don't care, since sunday i don't care... i'm on cloud nine actually... my jisbon is officially canon...  Clap

Congrats on jisbon....  long hug 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 19 May 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-05-19, 20:51

Jiggy wrote:thanks for the WU slmu long hug
(may i know your name :)
episode was good, many discoveries and secrets uncovered
shenu is class A psycho
MA likes it kinky too (like badi ammi, like son)
MP guy is a perv in YHM
did i mention shenu is class A psycho ??
Jo is jungli billi, which incidentally is the pet name for the psychotic villain in QH if i'm not wrong
precap?  romance te jashn ka satyanaash
but i don't care, since sunday i don't care... i'm on cloud nine actually... my jisbon is officially canon...  Clap

I'm Shanthi  hpee  .. welcome, but I was only messenger .. sonshine487 (Appu) wrote it

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 19 May 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-05-19, 21:00

Hey Jiggy.. I like Mentalist too.. what a crazy, romantic episode with Jane pulling his normal grandiose stunt to keep her around and then breaking a thousand laws to confess  Heart

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 19 May 2014

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-19, 21:01

Jiggy wrote:thanks for the WU slmu long hug
(may i know your name :)
episode was good, many discoveries and secrets uncovered
shenu is class A psycho
MA likes it kinky too (like badi ammi, like son)
MP guy is a perv in YHM
did i mention shenu is class A psycho ??
Jo is jungli billi, which incidentally is the pet name for the psychotic villain in QH if i'm not wrong
precap?  romance te jashn ka satyanaash
but i don't care, since sunday i don't care... i'm on cloud nine actually... my jisbon is officially canon...  Clap


Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 19 May 2014

Post by sumana.ramesh.71 on 2014-05-19, 21:07

BUT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   SAD YAAR  SAB YE SHEHNAZ KI VAJAH SE KYA HOGA KAL JALAL AND JODHA KE MARRIAGE DAY Shocked  FUNCTION MANAYENGE

sumana.ramesh.71
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 47
Join date : 2014-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 19 May 2014

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-19, 21:15

@shanthi and sabi
aweeee.... its always sooo great to meet fellow mentalistos and jisbon shippers long hug Clap
tell me, did you sqeal as loud as i did when he gave that little speech in the plane Starry Love
and then that kiss Starry Love
ah... i am not complaining at the speed of the akdha romance cos mentalist made me yearn and wait for the jisbon one for 5-6 loooooong years...
and now season 7... jisbon will be making little babies together Clap ROFL

@shanthi
then thanks to appu too for the WU... long hug

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 19 May 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-05-19, 21:22

Jiggy wrote:@santhi and sabi
aweeee.... its always sooo great to meet fellow mentalistos and jisbon shippers long hug Clap
tell me, did you sqeal as loud as i did when he gave that little speech in the plane Starry Love
and then that kiss  Starry Love
ah... i not complaining at the speed of the akdha romance cos mentalist made me yearn and wait for the jisbon one for 5-6 loooooong years...
and now season 7... jisbon will be making little babies together Clap ROFL

@shanthi
then thanks to appu too for the WU... long hug

Ah, Jiggy I couldn't stop smiling in the plane scene  Starry Love 

Making babies  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 19 May 2014

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-19, 21:29

slmu wrote:
Jiggy wrote:@santhi and sabi
aweeee.... its always sooo great to meet fellow mentalistos and jisbon shippers long hug Clap
tell me, did you sqeal as loud as i did when he gave that little speech in the plane Starry Love
and then that kiss  Starry Love
ah... i not complaining at the speed of the akdha romance cos mentalist made me yearn and wait for the jisbon one for 5-6 loooooong years...
and now season 7... jisbon will be making little babies together Clap ROFL

@shanthi
then thanks to appu too for the WU... long hug

Ah, Jiggy I couldn't stop smiling in the plane scene  Starry Love 

Making babies  hppy


JIGGY and SHANTHI....

You are making me smile like an idiot.... I guess JISBON made me SENTIMENTALIST!  hppy Clap ROFL 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 19 May 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-05-19, 21:31

Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:
Jiggy wrote:@santhi and sabi
aweeee.... its always sooo great to meet fellow mentalistos and jisbon shippers long hug Clap
tell me, did you sqeal as loud as i did when he gave that little speech in the plane Starry Love
and then that kiss  Starry Love
ah... i not complaining at the speed of the akdha romance cos mentalist made me yearn and wait for the jisbon one for 5-6 loooooong years...
and now season 7... jisbon will be making little babies together Clap ROFL

@shanthi
then thanks to appu too for the WU... long hug

Ah, Jiggy I couldn't stop smiling in the plane scene  Starry Love 

Making babies  hppy


JIGGY and SHANTHI....

You are making me smile like an idiot.... I guess JISBON made me SENTIMENTALIST!  hppy Clap ROFL 

 ROFL  that's a comment worthy of Jane Sabi

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 19 May 2014

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-19, 21:49

slmu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:
Jiggy wrote:@santhi and sabi
aweeee.... its always sooo great to meet fellow mentalistos and jisbon shippers long hug Clap
tell me, did you sqeal as loud as i did when he gave that little speech in the plane Starry Love
and then that kiss  Starry Love
ah... i not complaining at the speed of the akdha romance cos mentalist made me yearn and wait for the jisbon one for 5-6 loooooong years...
and now season 7... jisbon will be making little babies together Clap ROFL

@shanthi
then thanks to appu too for the WU... long hug

Ah, Jiggy I couldn't stop smiling in the plane scene  Starry Love 

Making babies  hppy


JIGGY and SHANTHI....

You are making me smile like an idiot.... I guess JISBON made me SENTIMENTALIST!  hppy Clap ROFL 

 ROFL  that's a comment worthy of Jane Sabi
uff.... sabi.... ROFL ROFL
kya joke maara hai...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 19 May 2014

Post by pollyanna on 2014-05-19, 21:58

Thanks Appu and Shanthi for the WU.....

did anyone else too find the romance thanda ...... Rolling Eyes  No  scratch 
abhi they r just taking baby steps..hand holding, dhaaga baandhing...and now this psycho shenaz track will open up  affraid  meoow

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 19 May 2014

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-05-19, 22:15

pollyanna wrote:Thanks Appu and Shanthi for the WU.....

did anyone else too find the romance thanda ...... Rolling Eyes  No  scratch 
abhi they r just taking baby steps..hand holding, dhaaga baandhing...and now this psycho shenaz track will open up  affraid  meoow

what romance?
there was romance?

enjoyed the whip scene though... MA really looked as if she really "got off" on it!  hppy

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1510
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 19 May 2014

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-19, 22:18

Jiggy wrote:
slmu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:

Ah, Jiggy I couldn't stop smiling in the plane scene  Starry Love 

Making babies  hppy


JIGGY and SHANTHI....

You are making me smile like an idiot.... I guess JISBON made me SENTIMENTALIST!  hppy Clap ROFL 

 ROFL  that's a comment worthy of Jane Sabi
uff.... sabi....  ROFL  ROFL
kya joke maara hai...


Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 19 May 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-05-19, 22:22

Shesherkobita wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
slmu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:


JIGGY and SHANTHI....

You are making me smile like an idiot.... I guess JISBON made me SENTIMENTALIST!  hppy Clap ROFL 

 ROFL  that's a comment worthy of Jane Sabi
uff.... sabi....  ROFL  ROFL
kya joke maara hai...



Sabi,  ROFL   ROFL  ROFL  .. simply awesome edit

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 19 May 2014

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-19, 22:30

slmu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
slmu wrote:

 ROFL  that's a comment worthy of Jane Sabi
uff.... sabi....  ROFL  ROFL
kya joke maara hai...



Sabi,  ROFL   ROFL  ROFL  .. simply awesome edit

You and Jiggy are the muse.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 19 May 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-05-19, 22:33

Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
uff.... sabi....  ROFL  ROFL
kya joke maara hai...



Sabi,  ROFL   ROFL  ROFL  .. simply awesome edit

You and Jiggy are the muse.  


 hug1

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 19 May 2014

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-19, 22:44

Shesherkobita wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
slmu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:


JIGGY and SHANTHI....

You are making me smile like an idiot.... I guess JISBON made me SENTIMENTALIST!  hppy Clap ROFL 

 ROFL  that's a comment worthy of Jane Sabi
uff.... sabi....  ROFL  ROFL
kya joke maara hai...


jane : oh... hmm... ok let's talk of your begums then...
jalal: *heaves a sack full of photos on the ground*
jane: what's this ?
jala : photos of my begums... pick one and we'll talk if I remember who she is...
jane : err... um... let's talk of your jo begum... what is she like
jalal : bit like your st teresa... though she didn't punch me but did try to stab me on our wedding night, likes to burst into spontaneous monologues... and then there was that ghrina, then dhakka, then handsutra, then pool mein romance, then incognito mein romance,then portrait romance, then dhaaga romance, then
jane : ... *mentalist flees the agra mental house*

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 19 May 2014

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-19, 22:57

Jiggy wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
slmu wrote:

 ROFL  that's a comment worthy of Jane Sabi
uff.... sabi....  ROFL  ROFL
kya joke maara hai...


jane : oh... hmm... ok let's talk of your begums then...
jalal: *heaves a sack full of photos on the ground*
jane: what's this ?
jala : photos of my begums... pick one and we'll talk if I remember who she is...
jane : err... um... let's talk of your jo begum... what is she like
jalal : bit like your st teresa... though she didn't punch me but did try to stab me on our wedding night, likes to burst into spontaneous monologues... and then there was that ghrina, then dhakka, then handsutra, then pool mein romance, then incognito mein romance,then portrait romance, then dhaaga romance, then
jane : ... *mentalist flees the agra mental house*  

 hppy hppy : ROFL Clap Clap Clap zipped hppy zipped Thumbsup

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 19 May 2014

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:50


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum