Credit--Telly Times

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: JA New Spoiler!

Post by pollyanna on 2014-05-20, 12:19

Hi Harryb :) 

sorry, i have removed the hotlink as its not permitted in the forum.

OMG!!! ek SR ke liye CVs kitna wait karwayenge yaar.....More than creatives, i am hurling abuses at IPL coz i guess ...thats the reason why SR is delayed :( 

Thanks for sharing Harry :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by harrybird on 2014-05-20, 12:20

MA, Ruqaiyya & Shehnaz......too much of drama at the same time! Wrong timing! 

we expected this one ...
 hug1   Heart 

But, we are going to get this one!
Bang  Bang  Bang

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by harrybird on 2014-05-20, 12:21

pollyanna wrote:Hi Harryb :) 

sorry, i have removed the hotlink as its not permitted in the forum.

OMG!!! ek SR ke liye CVs kitna wait karwayenge yaar.....More than creatives, i am hurling abuses at IPL coz i guess ...thats the reason why SR is delayed :( 

Thanks for sharing Harry :)

sorry dear, I was not aware!

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-20, 12:28

Ruq's gets pregnant and why she is upset that Jodha is not punished for Shehnaz kartoots? When Jalal did not punish Ruq, for her own kartoots, she shouldn't expect it for others.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-20, 17:23

u know what harry........i hav already leave this show 4 just tooo much delay 4 SR..........yaar ek sr keliye ye cvs hume kitna wait karwayega yaar.........just too irritating guys........ Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Bang  Bang 
i will again watch this show in june..........i'm n8 interested 2 see this elastic dragging track.uff!!!! Bang  Bang

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-20, 18:03

Harry,thanks for sharing. hpee 

what is not still clear to me is the sequential of the dialogues from episode to episode they just don't gel.

Since I don't understand Hindi please correct me if am wrong.

During the seperation track from the roaming of both Jalal and Jodha, the nights spent in Jodha's room, till she came back to Agra; when did Jalal and Rukiya spend the night.

They played ludo and draft for God's sake. They should have shown us so kind of SR then to compensate us in that direct half loaf is better than non Wink 

What is the use for making us believe through Moti that Jalal did not spend time with any of his wives at her absence. It all sounds contradicting unless they have a twist heard that pregnancy is fake if so poor Ruk that is not a good reputation for position.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-05-20, 20:38

Hi Nanaaya, I think that the genious CV's of this show pretend to slip that Ruqui pregnancy track as consequence of the night Jalal spent with her during the Sujamal/Dilawar MU when he was upset with Jodha and she was all mellow cuz Ja was going to spend the night with Ruk.. the same night he got drunk and ended up in Jodhas room....

I recall next morning Ruqui was showing off with other begums on how magnificent Jalal was with her, so maybe she was referring to THAT type of magnificency.... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Clap 

All I know is that I'm soooooooooooo ready to quit this show for good now, I ran out of patience already.... I may watch back if things get better afterwards but for now it has become as painful and silly than the Mexican soap operas I quit so long ago..... too much for me to bear...

Bang  Bang  Evil or Very Mad 

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-20, 23:13

Giannita63 wrote:Hi Nanaaya,  I think that the genious CV's of this show pretend to slip that Ruqui pregnancy track as consequence of the night Jalal spent with her during the Sujamal/Dilawar MU when he was upset with Jodha and she was all mellow cuz Ja was going to spend the night with Ruk.. the same night he got drunk and ended up in Jodhas room....

I recall next morning Ruqui was showing off with other begums on how magnificent Jalal was with her, so maybe she was referring to THAT type of magnificency.... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Clap 

All I know is that I'm soooooooooooo ready to quit this show for good now, I ran out of patience already.... I may watch back if things get better afterwards but for now it has become as painful and silly than the Mexican soap operas I quit so long ago..... too much for me to bear...

Hi dear please take it easy. Pafavori Mia Mica,es asi bien things would get better.
 long hug 
Well it would sound hilarious because that night he could hardly stand on his two feet.
 Shocked

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-05-21, 08:59

Nanayaa623 wrote:
Giannita63 wrote:Hi Nanaaya,  I think that the genious CV's of this show pretend to slip that Ruqui pregnancy track as consequence of the night Jalal spent with her during the Sujamal/Dilawar MU when he was upset with Jodha and she was all mellow cuz Ja was going to spend the night with Ruk.. the same night he got drunk and ended up in Jodhas room....

Hi dear please take it easy. Pafavori Mia Mica,es asi bien things would get better.
 long hug 
Well it would sound hilarious because that night he could hardly stand on his two feet.
 Shocked

Nanny dearie, I'll try to take it easy but not so sure I can stand another two months MU's, separation, intermitent romance and so on... malo, malo amiga!!   Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:07

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum