Latest topics

Ravankumar becomes a friend

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ravankumar becomes a friend

Post by Buvna on 2014-05-20, 11:40

Hi did anyone notice i the pre cap that ishu said "Akele aaphi mere dosth ho tho aaphi ki sath he coffee peene jaoungi"  what a transformation..... Dhushman se abhi dosti hogayi, ab pyar tho bahut dhoor nahi lagtha hai?!? All ur opinion pls hpee 

Buvna

Back to top Go down

Re: Ravankumar becomes a friend

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-20, 11:47

i didn't see the pre cap but she needs to apologise for the necklace...they r progressing towards friendship...there is care and concern there...i am enjoying there journey...hope love takes its time...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Buvna on 2014-05-20, 11:57

Ya its very soothing to see the progress... They are not hurrying up.. They are taking their own sweet time, relationships which bloom this way will last forever. I think when they are cornered from all sides from their villans, they will stand together and propose their love and fight headon with them jointly.... Waiting for that episode....

Buvna

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-20, 14:26

Yes Buvna I was surprised too.. she said friend  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-20, 14:33

Buvna wrote:Ya its very soothing to see the progress... They are not hurrying up.. They are taking their own sweet time, relationships which bloom this way will last forever. I think when they are cornered from all sides from their villans, they will stand together and propose their love and fight headon with them jointly.... Waiting for that episode....

agree wit that...a relationship where u discover the good and the bad, where there is no rush, where u have seen the bad has a better chance of surviving and fighting the odds...and they have humour which is so important...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum