Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 20th May

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 20th May

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-20, 19:32

The episode continues with Shenaz laughing , jalal  looks up scowling at Shenaz  while Ruqsa and Salima give a shocked look at  Shenaz. Jalal  looks angrily at  Shenaz; Ruqs  notices Jalal glaring  at Shenaz n Jodha  comforting her .. realizes  that Jalal is angry ..she looks quite pleased.

Private Room

jalal, Jodha, Ruqaiyya , Salima  are in the room.. Jalal is in a rage, Ruqaiyya goads Jalal's anger further  by pointing out the danger Rahim was in. Salima being the staunch knight of Jodha, champions her cause..says that Shenaz did not push Rahim  deliberately and that she is just a kid trapped in a woman's body ...   Bang  Bang  Bang ..Bas.. Jodh gets her vitamin pills .. Lo n presto, she launches on her pet theme of ,"Protect and save the underdog" Shenaz.. but this time around Jalal will not be mollified so easily.. He orders that Shenaz has to depart from Agra , return to Mathura for her treatment.. Jodha leaves ( meanwhile Hamida too comes in comforts rahim but very noticeably stops her Jodha beti campaign).

Jodha leaves, Ruqaiyya and Salima  remain together ..Ruqaiyya uses this opportunity  to create distance between Jalal and Jodha  while Salima plays the firefighter, Salima  points out that Shenaz came into  Jodha's life when she was having emotional  upheaval  , Jodha is emotionally connected to Shenaz ..Salima also reminds that  their wedding anniversary  is coming soon and it is not a day to be angry and spend it acrimoniously ..Jalal being the original Sheep nods his head in meek acquiescence , mumbles   weakly that Salima is right after all..

JODHA's Room

Jodha is comforting Shenaz, gently correcting her mistake and trying to din  sense into Shenaz's head .. Jodha also promises not to send  Shenaz out , remarks that Jalal's anger is like matchstick, burns out fast .. Jodha asks Moti to take Shenaz out.. Shenaz walks out, saying that she only wanted the dolls and had no intention of hurting Rahim.

Moti takes Shenaz outside, Shenaz continues to play with the dolls.. Moti cautions  Shenaz against doing any harm to Rahim or anybody, assures Shenaz that  she is not mad and to play with the dolls.. Shenaz nods her head happily..  Shenaz holds the puppets , says the male doll is  the kings, the female doll is Jodha.. both married and fell in love with  each other ... Shenaz  picksup the kings doll.. looks at it keenly, breaks off the neck.. her expression turns malevolent * U got to assume that cuz that marble alabaster does not crack an emotion* .. She says to herself that Moti Bai is right , SHE is not mad.. she has come to the palace to snatch  HER rights..Her Right to RULE !!

Shenaz picks up Jodha doll, looks contemptuously  at the doll, remarks that Jodha will be that ladder which will get her to the throne and then she promises to Jodha Doll.. that she will forever unite Jodha with jalal where none can separate them .. Unite them in death..

ROMANCE ALERT

Jodha is in her Hojra .. fulminating  and thinking.. Jalal walks in .. his voice like a honey  sliding down the golden spoon.. Hearing hsi voice, Jodha turns  away from his n in a half hearted way salutes him.. Jalal says that he has come to speak to her.. Jodha retorts that  jalal will only shout, taunt and be on his way.. Jalal  looks at the expressive back of Jodha.. tells Jodha to turn and look at him..In answer Jodha turns FURTHER AWAY from him..Jalal  holds her chin, slowly turns her to face him..Jalal orders Jodha  to look at him.. Jodha looks up at him reluctantly.. Having successfully dominated a dominatrix * not a easy feat*.. jalal sits on a chair and explains his position as to how close  Rahim is to him and how he looses  control when he sees something happening to the child who is under his protection , Jalal further adds that he was incensed when he saw Shenaz giggling and laughing.. Jodha professes to understand his feelings * really* .. points out that she too loves Rahim more than anything but at the sme time she also points out that Shenaz is a child woman..  Jalal seeks Jodha's forgiveness again , to which Jodha retorts that it does not look nice when Hubby asks for wife's  apology again and again.. Jalal is surprised , wonders aloud whether he really does apologize so OFTEN *YESSSSSSSSSS  !!!*.. The acrimonious couple make up  after Jalal points out that he doesnot want to usher in their marriage anniversary on a note of discord..

SOURGRAPES ALERT

Ruqaiyya is tearing, crushing, throwing flowers all around the room ... frustrated that her attempt to brew anger in Jalal's zehen became undone  due to the timely intervention of  Salima.. Ruqaiyya vows  that there will come a day when  she will be successful in her attempt and there will be no Salima to save Jodha whom she loathes with all her heart for daring to steal jalal from her.

Hoshiyar walks in at the moment, notices the scattered , trampled flowers.. reminds Ruqaiyay about how much she loves the flowers, says he will bring in fresh stock  and also reminds Ruqs how much she loved the flowers plus there is a party  to be hosted by Jalal for his anniversary...

Instant flashback... Ruqaiyay setting the vase  full of roses ..Jalal  walking in majestically.. murmuring huskily how much he loves the flower and how Ruqs knows how to make him happy ..

Ruqaiyya is delighted .. she thinks she has figured out a way of winning Jalal back..Ruqs orders Hoshiyar to get a bigggest rose .. which she wants to gift the king..

NEXT MORNING

The day of the anniversary dawn..Jodha is praying to Sun God ..thanking him for brightening her life with Love ..jalal Looking dashing in his pony tail.. walks towards her confidently, listen with a quiet smile to her prayers while sending a prayer of his own thanking God for providing him with a 24*7 Radio Mirchi of his own.. Jodha completes her prayr, turns , sees Jalal standing behind, expresses surprise..Jalal responds saying that he wanted to be/wish his wife.. both hug  each other ..having had their Hugs .. Jodh rests her head on Jalal's  large chest..

PRECAP

Jodha  exhorting Jalal to mend  his relationship with Maham;  Jalal saying in semi wonder that Jodha's heart is big indeed * nothing new , isn't it?*

Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-05-20, 20:45; edited 6 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 20th May

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-20, 19:34

bas tants........ab bas teri hi wu ke sahara hai...........kyunki serial mein to ROMANCE KI NAAMO-NISHAAN BHI NEHI....... Bang  Bang

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-20, 20:11

updating

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-20, 20:20

second part

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-05-20, 20:31

what the hell!!! this shenaz is a witch!!!???

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-20, 20:34

uff!!!!!i knew it!!!i knew it!!!! Bang  Bang bcoz...it's kekta's serial............so.shehnaaz is also a villain....b8 who is she????why does she want throne???? scratch  scratch ...........highly suspicious....... detective  detective

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-05-20, 20:36

i guess she is connected to abu mali!!! maybe his wife!!
or maybe to some sher shah suri connection dude!!

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-20, 20:38

aishakapoor wrote:i guess she is connected to abu mali!!! maybe his wife!!
yaa.........or may be a imposter also!!!!!! Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-05-20, 20:43

Sanchu wrote:
whatever she is im sure ruks will use her as a puppet and play against jodha and the seperation track will start again!!! Bang

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-20, 20:46

aishakapoor wrote:
Sanchu wrote:
whatever she is im sure ruks will use her as a puppet and play against jodha and the seperation track will start again!!! Bang
now i'm just bored wid these separation tracks again & again.......b8 what ever i will bear that.........b8 i seriously can't bear that ruqu says 2 jallu.........that she is expecting again!!! Bang  Bang OH GOD!!!!!!what the hell is going on in this serial!!! Bang  Bang  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-20, 20:46

DONE !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-05-20, 20:47

Tanthya wrote:DONE !!
thanks tants!!! amazing update as usual!!

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-20, 20:48

Haawww! :afraid: shehnaz wanting the throne for herself? Or for her husband/brother? confused Its impossible to imagine a queen ruling mughal enpire! This EKTA Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-20, 20:48

tants...........seriously i'm saying u 2 go 2 jallu & advise jalal to do a proper mental checkup or build a jo temple.........on my behalf..... scratch  scratch

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-20, 20:51

Sanchu wrote:tants...........seriously i'm saying u 2 go 2 jallu & advise jalal to do a proper mental checkup or build a jo temple.........on my behalf..... scratch  scratch
Sanchu Beta,

In my mindframe...I would prolly help Shenaz to throw Jalal and his Mayya to the lions !!! Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-20, 20:55

Tanthya wrote:
Sanchu wrote:tants...........seriously i'm saying u 2 go 2 jallu & advise jalal to do a proper mental checkup or build a jo temple.........on my behalf..... scratch  scratch
Sanchu Beta,

In my mindframe...I would prolly help Shenaz to throw Jalal and his Mayya to the lions !!! Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
mayya ka idea to thik hai..........b8 in case of jallu.......at the moment......his own SHERNI will save her hubby.......& by chance.....if something bad happens....we will again hav 2 see a rotlu jallu again...... Bang  Bang & this time i don't know what will he do wid jo's picture.......... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-05-20, 20:57

Yeah.... as said, so ready to quit this show... Bang Bang Bang 

Enough is enough......

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-20, 20:59

Giannita63 wrote:Yeah.... as said, so ready to quit this show... Bang Bang Bang 

Enough is enough......
gia.........i hav already quitted watching this epis turned stupid lovestory.........still now glued here just 4 tant's awesome wu......

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-20, 20:59

thanks for the WU tants... long hug
is it for real?? arr my eyes decieveing me or what....
did we REALLY get another akdha hug???
 affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  
 Party1  Party1  Party1 
ok ok.... lemme cool down...
twas an good0-shly average episode
touch me not days are definitely over....
and tants.... your radio mirchi wala joke...  ROFL  ROFL 
ok.... Shenu defo is connected to the cave mystery and the wy she said she'll rule agra.... it sort of solidifies my suspicion that the CV's ma have made her to be the long lost daughter of humayun aquiqah.... the one who wa lost at age 9 but was never found....
hmm......
chalo..... rukku ko phool dekh kar yaad aaya.... kya kya??
iska dimaag... yehi jaane...
P.S. there is something about men with longish hair in tiny ponytails eh??  luv  luv  luv

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-05-20, 21:00

Yeah.... as said, so ready to quit this show... Bang Bang Bang 

Enough is enough......

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-20, 21:00

Giannita63 wrote:Yeah.... as said, so ready to quit this show... Bang Bang Bang 

Enough is enough......

just few more days .. IPL is concluding n tracks will be back on track  hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-20, 21:02

jigs jigs...........don't be too much excited yaar.........aur 10-12 days iss boring track ko jhelna padega.......phir to maaza hi maaza.......err......i hope so....... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-20, 21:08

Sanchu wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Sanchu Beta,

mayya ka idea to thik hai..........b8 in case of jallu.......at the moment......his own SHERNI will save her hubby.......& by chance.....if something bad happens....we will again hav 2 see a rotlu jallu again...... Bang  Bang & this time i don't know what will he do wid jo's picture.......... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

with Maham planning to attack, Ruqaiyya promising  vengeance, Shenaz plotting... we got enugh stuff to keep the lovers apart n dangle carrots  for a while in the form of hugs  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-20, 21:19

Jiggy wrote:thanks for the WU tants... long hug
is it for real?? arr my eyes decieveing me or what....
did we REALLY get another akdha hug???
 affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  
 Party1  Party1  Party1 
ok ok.... lemme cool down...
twas an good0-shly average episode
touch me not days are definitely over....
and tants.... your radio mirchi wala joke...  ROFL  ROFL 
ok.... Shenu defo is connected to the cave mystery and the wy she said she'll rule agra.... it sort of solidifies my suspicion that the CV's ma have made her to be the long lost daughter of humayun aquiqah.... the one who wa lost at age 9 but was never found....
hmm......
chalo..... rukku ko phool dekh kar yaad aaya.... kya kya??
iska dimaag... yehi jaane...
P.S. there is something about men with longish hair in tiny ponytails eh??  luv  luv  luv

U are welcome, Sweety  long hug

Yep..considering  that it is summer... I guess the makers are believing in giving us  very Tanda Tanda hugs ..  one of the most clinical one , Ruqaiyya's was much better  for me..

They really need to step up on progression of the tracks... there has been too much dragging on all fronts ..

Me in grumpy mood ... over all a below average episode for me..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-20, 21:20

Tanthya wrote:
Sanchu wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Sanchu Beta,

with Maham planning to attack, Ruqaiyya promising  vengeance, Shenaz plotting... we got enugh stuff to keep the lovers apart n dangle carrots  for a while in the form of hugs  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
u know what now i think the actual kabab mein haddi, the main villain is d cvs...........bcoz........they can't see jj romancing anyways......... Bang  Bang

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:21

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum