Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 20th May

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 20th May

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-20, 21:22

Sanchu wrote:jigs jigs...........don't be too much excited yaar.........aur 10-12 days iss boring track ko jhelna padega.......phir to maaza hi maaza.......err......i hope so....... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

sanchu my love... long hug
I'd rather count my teeny weeny blessings than crib about what I really can't control... let's just wait for the ipl to get over and enjoy the lollipops we gonna get every episode... :)

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-20, 21:30

Simplicity is not stupidity!

Yes A woman worth appraisal!

A woman with a gentle heart
A woman with no guile in her heart
A woman who is objective
A woman with wisdom
A woman with a loving heart

Yes a noble beautiful and elegant woman.

Salim Begum.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-20, 21:34

Sanchu wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Sanchu wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Sanchu Beta,

In my mindframe...I would prolly help Shenaz to throw Jalal and his Mayya to the lions !!! Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
mayya ka idea to thik hai..........b8 in case of jallu.......at the moment......his own SHERNI will save her hubby.......& by chance.....if something bad happens....we will again hav 2 see a rotlu jallu again...... Bang  Bang & this time i don't know what will he do wid jo's picture.......... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

with Maham planning to attack, Ruqaiyya promising  vengeance, Shenaz plotting... we got enugh stuff to keep the lovers apart n dangle carrots  for a while in the form of hugs  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
u know what now i think the actual kabab mein haddi, the main villain is d cvs...........bcoz........they can't see jj romancing anyways......... Bang  Bang

Sanchu,

Once they show romance.. what next ?? yeh bhi toh soch... this show is based on the premise of  love and not on the life and achievements of Akbar..once they show full on love.. the show is veritably over ...and since there is a documented history.. BT cannot do much tampering too.. varna  various dals will come up agitate n ask the show to be shut down... The romance will be far between.. while drama will be on..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-20, 21:59

Seriously when will Rukiya start reaching out to Jalal with love from the heart and stop using things she knows about him, politics or negative instigation.

Finally they are opening up the mystery behind Shenaz it is about time. 

Hmmm CV's.

Tanthya thanks for the lovely updates as always.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-05-20, 22:01

I rubbed my eyes and read again, if Jo-Ja actually hugged or my hallucination while reading..
Oh..my.. They did..
Ok.. Slight improvement in the so called romance..

Hand hold se hug tak they took more than 2 months Sleep Sleep

Sathya.. Entertaining wu ... Thanks a lot.. long hug Jalal being original sheep hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-20, 22:08

Jiggy wrote:thanks for the WU tants... long hug
is it for real?? arr my eyes decieveing me or what....
did we REALLY get another akdha hug???
 affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  
 Party1  Party1  Party1 
ok ok.... lemme cool down...
twas an good0-shly average episode
touch me not days are definitely over....

and tants.... your radio mirchi wala joke...  ROFL  ROFL 
ok.... Shenu defo is connected to the cave mystery and the wy she said she'll rule agra.... it sort of solidifies my suspicion that the CV's ma have made her to be the long lost daughter of humayun aquiqah.... the one who wa lost at age 9 but was never found....
hmm......
chalo..... rukku ko phool dekh kar yaad aaya.... kya kya??
iska dimaag... yehi jaane...
P.S. there is something about men with longish hair in tiny ponytails eh??  luv  luv  luv
Jiggy @ red,  happy about that and the  friendship that is developing gently too,
but I want to chill  cold  cold  cold cos too many uncertainties confused  ahead and wishing this time CV's team would let Jodha and Jalal both stick together through thick and thin without anymore doubt both each other.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-20, 23:17

Tanthya wrote:
Jiggy wrote:thanks for the WU tants... long hug
is it for real?? arr my eyes decieveing me or what....
did we REALLY get another akdha hug???
 affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  
 Party1  Party1  Party1 
ok ok.... lemme cool down...
twas an good0-shly average episode
touch me not days are definitely over....
and tants.... your radio mirchi wala joke...  ROFL  ROFL 
ok.... Shenu defo is connected to the cave mystery and the wy she said she'll rule agra.... it sort of solidifies my suspicion that the CV's ma have made her to be the long lost daughter of humayun aquiqah.... the one who wa lost at age 9 but was never found....
hmm......
chalo..... rukku ko phool dekh kar yaad aaya.... kya kya??
iska dimaag... yehi jaane...
P.S. there is something about men with longish hair in tiny ponytails eh??  luv  luv  luv

U are welcome, Sweety  long hug

Yep..considering  that it is summer... I guess the makers are believing in giving us  very Tanda Tanda hugs ..  one of the most clinical one , Ruqaiyya's was much better  for me..

They really need to step up on progression of the tracks... there has been too much dragging on all fronts ..

Me in grumpy mood ... over all a below average episode for me..

hain???! thanda ??!
I quite liked the hug... twas adorable... well that's what I felt :)

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-21, 08:24

Tanthya wrote:
Sanchu wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Sanchu wrote:
mayya ka idea to thik hai..........b8 in case of jallu.......at the moment......his own SHERNI will save her hubby.......& by chance.....if something bad happens....we will again hav 2 see a rotlu jallu again...... Bang  Bang & this time i don't know what will he do wid jo's picture.......... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

with Maham planning to attack, Ruqaiyya promising  vengeance, Shenaz plotting... we got enugh stuff to keep the lovers apart n dangle carrots  for a while in the form of hugs  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
u know what now i think the actual kabab mein haddi, the main villain is d cvs...........bcoz........they can't see jj romancing anyways......... Bang  Bang

Sanchu,

Once they show romance.. what next ?? yeh bhi toh soch... this show is based on the premise of  love and not on the life and achievements of Akbar..once they show full on love.. the show is veritably over ...and since there is a documented history.. BT cannot do much tampering too.. varna  various dals will come up agitate n ask the show to be shut down... The romance will be far between.. while drama will be on..
sathya,
i totally agree with you that romance is the ultimate destination of this serial..........b8 if the cvs take sooooo looooong time.................then definately it will not be so good to see naa...... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-05-21, 08:36

Sanchu wrote:
Giannita63 wrote:Yeah.... as said, so ready to quit this show... Bang Bang Bang 

Enough is enough......
gia.........i hav already quitted watching this epis turned stupid lovestory.........still now glued here just 4 tant's awesome wu......
Ufff Sanchu, is like a self inflicted torture....  Bang  Bang  Bang

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-05-21, 08:47

Tanthya wrote:
Giannita63 wrote:Yeah.... as said, so ready to quit this show... Bang Bang Bang 

Enough is enough......

just few more days .. IPL is concluding n tracks will be back on track  hpee

Tanthy, thanks for giving me hopes of a better tomorrow!!
 long hug 

In the meantime I'll keep enjoying your super awsome WU's (my 10:00 am Panama time obsession) and now that Shenz is revealed as the new bad, I'm starting to dream about an epic sword fight between she and Jo!!!   hpee

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:47

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum