Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 20 may 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-20, 22:16

written update...

The episode starts...
At iyer house...
Mr iyer gets ready in jeans to impress madhu...he says to himself that now madhu will like him...
bala nd vandu comes there nd praises him...madhu comes there nd laughs looking at mr iyer nd says that now its not college time...mr iyer gets angry nd says that so how u can like that college time boy he leaves in anger madhu thinks what happened to him...

at bhalla house..
in room...raman was angry that ishu didnt liked the set...he thinks to taunt her but later he thinks that she is salsa champion...he i will taunt her she may taunt me again...raman says i have to get (dhwaniforum) perfect in salsa nd he odders his salsa dress before delivery in mobile..ishita comes in thinking that he might be hurt...she thinks that she will take him out somewhere nd there she will ask for sorry..ishu comes in raman asks cant she knock ishu says sweetly that why nees its her hubby room nd her also...raman says ok..she says i want to go somewhere for coffe raman says so go na..he sayz so sweet of u r taking me for coffe...raman says i will not..ishu says u r my dost na...he says how ...ishu says ok so i have to ask from ruhi...raman says ok re am taking u for coffe.ishu is happy.
Raman gets a call from mr tandon..tandon says that he is coming at home to show the dresses to mihir raman says ok am also free nd will be at home whole day...ishu calls tandon nd says that he is going with her...tandon says no problem i was coming to meet mihir only...ishu cuts the call nd asks raman to come soon nd she calls him as dost...

Ishu comes to mihika nd says to call vibhu as mihir will be coming here...

At bhallla house...
Tandon shows the dress to mihir...there at door of iyers...vibhu comes nd mihika hugs him..mihir is jealous to see them together..m
Mihir gets a call nd goes out to talk...he sees that mihika nd vibhu were talking very sweetly...he gets angry..he comes in...
vibhu asks sorry from mihika..mihika says no need..u r only helping us na...
inside mihir tells to tandon that he wants to tell him something...tandon asks tell...he says am not happy with this..tandon asks whats the problem..trisha is my sister nd i cant see her in pain nd i hope u will not make her cry because it may hurt raman's business...he blackmails mihir...mihir says i didnt meant this..tandon gets happy nd says that keep my sis happy..soon u will start liking her company...

Raman nd ishita comes in restraunt for coffee...
They are welcomed very nicely as a surprise...raman nd ishu sits on chairs...
Raman asks from ishu that did she know about this ishu says no..raman sits in angry mode...ishita thinks that ravan kumar didnt got happy with this also...raman asks ishu to speak now something...ishu tries to say sorry for her mistaks but she was not able to do so...raman says u called (dhwaniforum) me dost so now talk in that way only...ishu laughs nd says really u want so...
She starts talking to him nd she starts saying bad about his hubby...raman was silently listening...
Ishita was about to talk about necklace but she sees romi nd trisha together sitting is shocked...
raman asks why u stoped now...ishu says if u want to know then turn behind he turns nd finds them...raman says so thats the matter...u came to know that they are meeting nd u took me with u for this jasusi...raman says now come with me lets clear ut..ishu says it will not look good...

Raman forcefully takes her there...
Romi nd trisha asKs them what they are doing here...raman says came for coffe nd says that ishu wants to talk with trisha ...trisha says yeah sure...ishu asks Is there anything between her nd romi...romi nd trisha says that we came here for discusing about DJ...ishu asks they can discuss at home also na...just then romi's friend comes with some items for DJ...raman asks ishita to comes now...
they comes out nd raman says to ishu that now her doubt cleared..angry raman leaves from there...
Ishita thinks that she came here to ask sorry from him nd instead of this she made him more angry...

at night
outside the building...raman waa waiting for ishu for dance practice...
some girls sees raman nd talks about his smartness..ishu comes there..raman says some one is jealous..she says am not..
Raman asks about dress she says i thought wearing after sometime...they gets into a cute  fight...
Raman says now come...

Some ladies stops raman nd praises him...raman is happy...he thinks now he will beat ishita in salsa...
Screen freezes on his face.

Precap:-at engagement...ashok nd shagun were talking about tandon...shagun goes to tandon nd says i want to tell u about raman nd ishita's relationship...angry raman looks at her.

Last edited by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-20, 23:48; edited 1 time in total

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 20 may 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-20, 23:36

Updated

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-20, 23:44

All episodes are so cute yaar long hug thanx for the update jenny hpee

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-20, 23:49

My pleasure illeana

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-21, 00:26

Thanks for the update, Jenny! Awesome episode today! I am soo enjoying this track! Don't want it to end. ever!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:54

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum