Latest topics

Jodha's fall from grace ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha's fall from grace ?

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-20, 23:11

On should never eat & Think.. If one does , One is prone to entertaining fantastical, whimsical and utterly outlandish speculations .. I was the latest victim..

Shenaz,  The seemingly challenged, harmless person who is anything but ; Maham , a vicious , ambitious  who is out to get  her son to the throne , A cave , muffled screaming man, a map ...


Maham's promise that she will strike back ; Ruqaiyya's resolve that a day will come when Salima will not be there to shield Jodha from Jalal's wrath .. Jalal's query as to whether he has been apologizing often.

when you put this wisps of  stray thoughts in a blender ... U come up with interesting concoction...

Jodha is headed for a fall or at least a stumble.

       Until this moment ,  "Apology" Sorry", Forgive me " has always been the exclusive property rights of Jalal. he has guarded his rights very zealously . 

quite often in JA we have noticed that the scales are most often balanced, except when it is the issue of glorifying Hunar's. Jodha gets a Tigress to kiss Jalal, Jodha gets it from Ruqaiyya. Jodha defeats Ruqaiyya (proxy for Jalal)  in chess; Jalal defeats Jodha directly .  Maham misdirects Jalal to Jodha's Hojra leading to her infamous dhakka..Maham it is who misdirects Ruqaiyya leading to boat romance... Jalal has apologized , asked for forgiveness and is still making up to Jodha for his perceived guilt , his conscience will not allow him to rest easily.. any mistakes big or small..sees him extending the olive branch first , Here then is an imbalance  and it has to be redressed ,  we got a subtle reminder when Jalal asks whether HE has been the one apologizing so far.. Is that a pointer , a sign saying that Jodha is going to get her comeuppance though not on the scale of Jalal, a comeuppance all the same ..The person to bring her down will be , has to be Shenaz ofc !!  a person whom Jodha trusts blindly much like Jalal trusted Maham.



Maham, the woman who is fanatically loyal to Mughal Kingdom;Maham who has roared that jalal will be her son and she will serve him all her life with the caveat that  she will do anything and everything to throw Jodha out of Mughal Kingdom. We have been presuming that Maham is up to no good and is planning  a treacherous raid on Agra , seize power .

We have noted Maham walking to a cave, threaten somebody.. We have also seen Maham hastily hiding a map of something  just prior to Ruqaiyya's entry.. What if Maham actually is protecting the sovereignty of Mughal Kingdom , She being the wazir e Alya.. she would have powers to act on information received (despite Jalal's order to the contrary) ..what if the prisoner is a spy or a messenger who has the route map  to attack Agra.. A member of the battalion belonging to Shenaz !!

Maham does not know Shenaz, that much was obvious when  she saw Shenaz rummaging  through Maham's chest (Was Shenaz searching for THAT map that Maham has hidden?) ..Shenaz needs that map and Maham is trying to decode that map .. Since Akbar lived well into his 60's.. one can assume Maham was successful in preventing the diabolical planning of Shenaz.. but what of the fall out ??

This will automatically bring Maham back into favour ..and she has to be in favor when Jalal beheads Adham.. for her final strike  !!  Maham back in Harem, Shenaz discovered to be the ruthless enemy that has come to wipe out Jalal and his family... The axe so to speak will fall on Jodha ..Who brought Shenaz to Agra and despite  Jalal's explicit orders has no plan to send her away...

I believe this will be the time when Ruqaiyya and Maham will unite and  bring down the pedestal of Jodha down a notch.. even otherwise... Jodha will or ought to have a  OMG moment wherein she realizes that her foolishness almost cost Jalal his life.. I am sure the combined wrath of  MahaYya  will ensure that Jodha will start her  own track of "Sorry" before culminating into  Suhag raat ..


Your thoughts are welcome...



What is the maze doing here ??

Well, It is a symbolic representation of JA's tracks..circling & Circling & Circling ; NEVER going anywhere !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha's fall from grace ?

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-20, 23:43

unres
amazingly written post tants... and the prediction seems to ring true in places.... so, no dear... not a sloppily written post... Thumbsup 

Shehnaaz said to herself (and by default, us!) that she is not mad and has come to Agra to wreak havoc in jalal's life, steal the throne from him and kill him in the process... (another vamp ! *face-wall smash*)
Methinks this scenario of Jo trusting shehnaaz, and Jalal suspecting her uncannily seems like the one where Jalal trusted Benazir and Jo was unrelenting in her anti-benazir campaign...
We all remember how that turned out... Jo was on her deathbed and Jalal's confession blossomed from guilt, desperation and unbridled fear of losing the one most beloved and precious to him...
Have the CV's planned something of similar wavelength for Jo...?
Lets leave that thought aside to fester some...

now onto your point of Maham protecting the soverignty of the Mughal Kingdom...
I agree... she is. But not in the way you described... allow me to explain my POV
After Jalal cut all ties with MA, after she realised she was lost her foster-son, MA has entirely given up her concerns and well-wishes for Jalal... Twice she has exclaimed to herself that now she'll only and only work to get the Throne for her son Aadham... Her one and only concern now is gaining power for Aadham and by proxy, herself... She seems to have forsaken all her affections for Jalal and all these rants of her being the lioness and Jalal her cub, come across as mere excuses and justifications under which she tries to hide her evil deeds....
By not bowing to a rajvanshi begum, by plotting to kill Jalal's just and secular-minded ministers,both hindu and muslim, by plotting to dethrone Jalal...She considers herself the saviour of the MUGHAL kingdom... But not of HINDUSTAN !
So i don't think her prisoner is Shehnaaz's spy working against Jalal... for she herself is fulfilling this job requirement herslef excellently...
In this vein she has nowhere Jalal's goodwill in her mind... and Ruks helping MA here where she'll get virtually no gain on Jalal's affection front seems impossible to me....

Jalal saving Rahim, wedding anniversary and placating Jodha spoiler came out to be true... So Ruks faking her pregnancy spoiler has good chances of coming true as well
Also, i've read that Jalal had put MA under house arrest before Aadham's death... for treason or some crime... 
so my prediction would be... Jalal would discover or figure out the cave mystery somehow where, IF Ruks had helped MA or somehow MA knew that Ruks is faking her pregnancy... MA might spill the beans on Ruks...
I've read that real ruquaiya had upset Akbar once so much that he had stopped talking to her... and ignored hre until MUZ or Salima pleaded him to forgive her...

now that i've left my POV on Jo's situation to fester long enough
no doubt her faith in Shehnaaz is going to backfire on her... 
but i feel we're thinking too far and too early... Shehnaaz seems to have vowed to herself to kill both Jodha and Jalal... So we can't really predict if she'll fall from grace or stumble when she herself seems to be under perilous eye along with Jalal...but if she does then i hope for as lovely a confession as Jalal's was... and if its directly to him when both are conscious...  the better....
lets wait and see how the CV's unfurl this tangle they've put JA into...

P.S.
considering your irritation with the way the CV's are leaving tracks hanging midair and moving in circles..... and since i could not restrain myself
VOILA!

problem solved Clap  Clap 
yes yes.... at 3 in the morning.... see how much i love you guys... ROFL


Last edited by Jiggy on 2014-05-21, 03:41; edited 1 time in total

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha's fall from grace ?

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-20, 23:49

Jiggy wrote:res
will definitely come back and comment on this great post :D
P.S. MA's cave secret and the guy is her door to get the delhi takth for aadham... she said so herself...

Delhi yes  but she never says about Agra from where Jalal is ruling.. if her aim was to dislodge  Jalal..then the guy would not be door..meaning a way .. a way could mean.. demanding that jalal cede governership/ruling rights of Delhi to Adham.... She has always said that she will try n get Jalal to step down and not  attack him directly or indirectly..This is her door to get back to Jalal and to get the coveted rulership of Delhi to her other Son.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha's fall from grace ?

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-20, 23:52

will wait for ur take on this sloppy post...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha's fall from grace ?

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-21, 02:25

Tanthya , you have amazingly forecast possible things for us to expect ahead in the coming episodes and it is wonderful. Thumbsup 


I don’t know if Jodha would stumble or fall in the eyes of her husband or others who trust her. When I look at the CV’s intentions from a different persceptive it looks they put Jodha across as a kindhearted person with a sharp contrast characteristics as well.  Persons with this kind of traits trust people wholeheartedly and at times they fall into diverse troubles because of it since one can easily take advantage of them.
However such people also get vindicated or some sort of divine intervention or the mistakes the enemy makes on their own.
What I want from the CV’s is that ‘if they are singling out Jodha as Jalal’s like partner among all his other wives then they should bring out some deep intimacy not based on SR but bringing them to the point where they will both trust, love, support, understand, care and respect each other no matter what may come their way or third parties says.   
I have no issues if or when the tables are turn around and this time Jodha will be the one asking for apologies. It is very good to acknowledge and accept ones faults or mistakes in any relationship and make amends.
There is some kinda spiritual implications here in today’s episode and I don’t know how spiritual Ekta is but something peculiar about the dialogues and episode of today as you mentioned.
Jodha waits patiently for the sunrise and then she prays and prayed for the next year and then prayed for her husband (Jalal’s life) to me Tanthya; Jodha has won the battle (in the spiritual realm) for her husband’s life before it even begins.
 
 
 

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha's fall from grace ?

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-05-21, 03:26

Aaaaaawww I wrote a looooot and lost it by touching thre wrong place in my cel phoneeee!!! A crazy theory came out to my mind after reading this but well... will come back a little later
... aaawwwww

Giannita63
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 128
Join date : 2014-04-04
Age : 46
Location : Panama, Central America

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha's fall from grace ?

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-21, 03:41

Nanayaa623 wrote:Tanthya , you have amazingly forecast possible things for us to expect ahead in the coming episodes and it is wonderful. Thumbsup 


I don’t know if Jodha would stumble or fall in the eyes of her husband or others who trust her. When I look at the CV’s intentions from a different persceptive it looks they put Jodha across as a kindhearted person with a sharp contrast characteristics as well.  Persons with this kind of traits trust people wholeheartedly and at times they fall into diverse troubles because of it since one can easily take advantage of them.
However such people also get vindicated or some sort of divine intervention or the mistakes the enemy makes on their own.
What I want from the CV’s is that ‘if they are singling out Jodha as Jalal’s like partner among all his other wives then they should bring out some deep intimacy not based on SR but bringing them to the point where they will both trust, love, support, understand, care and respect each other no matter what may come their way or third parties says.   
I have no issues if or when the tables are turn around and this time Jodha will be the one asking for apologies. It is very good to acknowledge and accept ones faults or mistakes in any relationship and make amends.
There is some kinda spiritual implications here in today’s episode and I don’t know how spiritual Ekta is but something peculiar about the dialogues and episode of today as you mentioned.
Jodha waits patiently for the sunrise and then she prays and prayed for the next year and then prayed for her husband (Jalal’s life) to me Tanthya; Jodha has won the battle (in the spiritual realm) for her husband’s life before it even begins.
 
 
 
awesome post my dear...
especially love the one in bold  hpee

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha's fall from grace ?

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-21, 03:42

updated my post tants....
do take a looksie long hug

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha's fall from grace ?

Post by riyya6 on 2014-05-21, 05:28

hi tanthya interesting points...

theres another prediction that mayb shehnaaz could be jalal sister, the one went missing when she was a kid... n the man in the cave is her husband.... Credit to mansi...

but u have a point 2, maham needs to be back in favour.... that makes sense as well...

tanthya looking at what cvs are showing, again n again the same type hug, open hair.... i agree jodha looks beaufirul but showing a thing again n again makes it no interest at least for me....the romance shown is like repetition...n these days jalal is similing too much... gone the days when we could see jalal the shenshah being shenshah..... I miss that good old days... Why does hindi serial ends up like this..... ufffff

Im just waiting for SR.... can they show it n release me from the show... its a torture now  Bang 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4024
Join date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha's fall from grace ?

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-05-21, 06:15

Well, lets see if I recall everything I wrote when I touched the wrong place in my cel phone and lost everything....  Bang 

I read back your awsome posts and recalled that after seeing how Shennaz turned from a dumb, innofensive, kind of sweet girl into an evil, backstabber, murderer vamp that fooled everybody (me included, didn't see that coming...  Embarassed); I felt like to write JA's genious CV's to propose that what about if our sweet Jodhita, being a multitalented Princess, with warrior skills and being trained personally by her one army man bro, my cuttie pie Sujamal baisa (really had a crush on that guy, LOL) won't let that b..&@€£$ hurt her Shehensha and defend him with...

SWORD FIGHT!!!!!!! 

After all, she accuratelly throwed arrows on Benazir when she attempted to give the mortal kiss to her pati, preventing him to get killed.... If this is an epic love story and CVs had pleased us twice with Jo sword practices, why not to do an epic fight between Jo and Shenu for the life of Jalal!!!  Like this, they kill two birds with one shot: Jodha saves Jalal again and Jalal forgives her for being so naive to bring a complete stranger to his kingdom knowing he has enemies craving for his throne everywhere....

May sound crazy but how good it will be to watch!!!  Seems that I'm not quitting tHe show after all, lol!!  hppy

Giannita63
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 128
Join date : 2014-04-04
Age : 46
Location : Panama, Central America

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha's fall from grace ?

Post by shobita on 2014-05-21, 11:37

Hi Tanthya......Your post makes me more curious about this shehnaaz and guy in the cave relationship......

but it seems too fuzzy right now coz there are too many loose ends in how shehnaaz figured out that laxmi in mathura is none other than jodha. I vaguely remember that when shehnaaz was first introduced to jodha in mathura, shehnaaz was in mathura for few months already. how on earth did she know that jodha too would be in mathura and would lead her to jalal and the throne. It is all very confusing for me.

For now I feel she is more of maham's replacement coz maham's days are numbered. I think they would wind up her track in the next one or two months after which they might position shehnaaz to take over as the next villain no. 1.

I hope it is fall from grace for jodha. shehnaaz rightly points out that she is bewakoof jodha. jodha needs to learn a lesson for her misplaced compassion which always causes harm to her hubby. she can be cautious in her compassion - after all alertness should come naturally to her being of royal lineage

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 161
Join date : 2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha's fall from grace ?

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2014-05-21, 16:22

*Applauds*
Thank you! :)

I would much love if this transpires :) because as of now, they seem to have resume their song of 'here we go round the mulberry bush' ... dunno why the mulberry bush is so popular with daily soaps!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 599
Join date : 2013-03-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha's fall from grace ?

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2014-05-21, 16:36

shobita wrote:Hi Tanthya......Your post makes me more curious about this shehnaaz and guy in the cave relationship......

but it seems too fuzzy right now coz there are too many loose ends in how shehnaaz figured out that laxmi in mathura is none other than jodha. I vaguely remember that when shehnaaz was first introduced to jodha in mathura, shehnaaz was in mathura for few months already. how on earth did she know that jodha too would be in mathura and would lead her to jalal and the throne. It is all very confusing for me.

For now I feel she is more of maham's replacement coz maham's days are numbered. I think they would wind up her track in the next one or two months after which they might position shehnaaz to take over as the next villain no. 1.

I hope it is fall from grace for jodha. shehnaaz rightly points out that she is bewakoof jodha. jodha needs to learn a lesson for her misplaced compassion which always causes harm to her hubby. she can be cautious in her compassion - after all alertness should come naturally to her being of royal lineage

I do agree with these questions. Last night, after Shenaz showed her real intentions to us, my mother and I had the same questions.

How was Shenaz able to forecast the random movement of Jodha after she walked out of the palace?

The news that Jodha would leave the palace was in rounds for only a few hours before Jodha actually left the palace. Unless someone was using modern telecom back then to broadcast it to any random enemies who might be interested.

Even so -- Shenaz might be needing a set of eyes placed within the palace who might lead her to the information she'd need. So.. who is leading her?

When Jodha actually left the palace, she was alone. No one knew of her actual walking out, except Moti Bai. So... did Shenaz or her informant know that Jodha was moving out so that Shenaz could be placed at the Mathura ashram a month in advance?

Who knows Jodha so well to know that she would land in Mathura - something which Jalal and Ameri-parivaar could not guess?!

And... many more.

So... ho Shenaz eased herself in to the picture is yet hazy. If Tanthya's prediction is correct, then, someone apart from Javeda and Hamida know of Maham's prisoner and has been rather discreet.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 599
Join date : 2013-03-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha's fall from grace ?

Post by neha on 2014-05-21, 17:13

Wonderful post Sathu !  Thumbsup 

Will comment in some time.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha's fall from grace ?

Post by pollyanna on 2014-05-21, 17:21

Wow...Sathu...loved the tracks u portrayed......i wish it happens so....DITTO as u have written.....I want Jodha to apologise profusely and not like a stuck up rajvanshi..which she has been doing off late .....btw..it luks so made up...artificial....


Btw...u have given reasons for more delay in SR...... :( :( ...on second thots..i dont mind it...i am dreading how PARI will spoil the mood .....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha's fall from grace ?

Post by pollyanna on 2014-05-21, 17:32

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
shobita wrote:Hi Tanthya......Your post makes me more curious about this shehnaaz and guy in the cave relationship......

but it seems too fuzzy right now coz there are too many loose ends in how shehnaaz figured out that laxmi in mathura is none other than jodha. I vaguely remember that when shehnaaz was first introduced to jodha in mathura, shehnaaz was in mathura for few months already. how on earth did she know that jodha too would be in mathura and would lead her to jalal and the throne. It is all very confusing for me.

For now I feel she is more of maham's replacement coz maham's days are numbered. I think they would wind up her track in the next one or two months after which they might position shehnaaz to take over as the next villain no. 1.

I hope it is fall from grace for jodha. shehnaaz rightly points out that she is bewakoof jodha. jodha needs to learn a lesson for her misplaced compassion which always causes harm to her hubby. she can be cautious in her compassion - after all alertness should come naturally to her being of royal lineage

I do agree with these questions. Last night, after Shenaz showed her real intentions to us, my mother and I had the same questions.

How was Shenaz able to forecast the random movement of Jodha after she walked out of the palace?

The news that Jodha would leave the palace was in rounds for only a few hours before Jodha actually left the palace. Unless someone was using modern telecom back then to broadcast it to any random enemies who might be interested.

Even so -- Shenaz might be needing a set of eyes placed within the palace who might lead her to the information she'd need. So.. who is leading her?

When Jodha actually left the palace, she was alone. No one knew of her actual walking out, except Moti Bai. So... did Shenaz or her informant know that Jodha was moving out so that Shenaz could be placed at the Mathura ashram a month in advance?

Who knows Jodha so well to know that she would land in Mathura - something which Jalal and Ameri-parivaar could not guess?!

And... many more.

So... ho Shenaz eased herself in to the picture is yet hazy. If Tanthya's prediction is correct, then, someone apart from Javeda and Hamida know of Maham's prisoner and has been rather discreet.


Can this be Resham??

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha's fall from grace ?

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-21, 17:54

pollyanna wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
shobita wrote:Hi Tanthya......Your post makes me more curious about this shehnaaz and guy in the cave relationship......

but it seems too fuzzy right now coz there are too many loose ends in how shehnaaz figured out that laxmi in mathura is none other than jodha. I vaguely remember that when shehnaaz was first introduced to jodha in mathura, shehnaaz was in mathura for few months already. how on earth did she know that jodha too would be in mathura and would lead her to jalal and the throne. It is all very confusing for me.

For now I feel she is more of maham's replacement coz maham's days are numbered. I think they would wind up her track in the next one or two months after which they might position shehnaaz to take over as the next villain no. 1.

I hope it is fall from grace for jodha. shehnaaz rightly points out that she is bewakoof jodha. jodha needs to learn a lesson for her misplaced compassion which always causes harm to her hubby. she can be cautious in her compassion - after all alertness should come naturally to her being of royal lineage

I do agree with these questions. Last night, after Shenaz showed her real intentions to us, my mother and I had the same questions.

How was Shenaz able to forecast the random movement of Jodha after she walked out of the palace?

The news that Jodha would leave the palace was in rounds for only a few hours before Jodha actually left the palace. Unless someone was using modern telecom back then to broadcast it to any random enemies who might be interested.

Even so -- Shenaz might be needing a set of eyes placed within the palace who might lead her to the information she'd need. So.. who is leading her?

When Jodha actually left the palace, she was alone. No one knew of her actual walking out, except Moti Bai. So... did Shenaz or her informant know that Jodha was moving out so that Shenaz could be placed at the Mathura ashram a month in advance?

Who knows Jodha so well to know that she would land in Mathura - something which Jalal and Ameri-parivaar could not guess?!

And... many more.

So... ho Shenaz eased herself in to the picture is yet hazy. If Tanthya's prediction is correct, then, someone apart from Javeda and Hamida know of Maham's prisoner and has been rather discreet.


Can this be Resham??
speculations are rife on IF that shenu could be benazir baby after plastic surgery... ROFL  ROFL  
a la 'khoon bhari maang' ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha's fall from grace ?

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-21, 17:54

pollyanna wrote:Wow...Sathu...loved the tracks u portrayed......i wish it happens so....DITTO as u have written.....I want Jodha to apologise profusely and not like a stuck up rajvanshi..which she has been doing off late .....btw..it luks so made up...artificial....


Btw...u have given reasons for more delay in SR...... :( :( ...on second thots..i dont mind it...i am dreading how PARI will spoil the mood .....
whoa whoa whoa pallu jaan...
HOW exactly will pari spoil the mood?????    
pls don't tell me you believed the husband/in-laws pressure against intimate scene and such bull and remember how she and rajat almost melted my laptop on the night of 16th december... 

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha's fall from grace ?

Post by Ggn_girl on 2014-05-21, 18:23

Tanthya,

Haven't been watching at all, but loved reading you. 
I loved the mystery you have etched..should be interesting to watch how Jalal deals with it and love to see Jodha bai proved wrong at least once..she is only human :)

Ggn_girl
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 106
Join date : 2013-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha's fall from grace ?

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-21, 19:09

Ggn_girl wrote:Tanthya,

Haven't been watching at all, but loved reading you. 
I loved the mystery you have etched..should be interesting to watch how Jalal deals with it and love to see Jodha bai proved wrong at least once..she is only human :)

To err is human and to forgive is divine!

 Ggn_girl,  you are  so right and Jodha is human and can and will make mistakes so is Jalal or any other person per se in the serial.(that is why I don’t have any problem with Jodha asking Jalal to forgive Maham) though Maham has not yet repent of her deeds. But sometimes when you keep anger or bitterness in your heart against someone you end up hurting yourself mentally and emotionally  so it is healthy to forgive even  when the other person has not asked for it; lets say it is a healing pill for the soul.
I would be expecting that in the case that Jodha errs she does repent and ask for forgiveness and make amends.  In love there is no retaliation  ( or as an African will say 'you do me I do you')  and therefore I do not hope that Jalal will act in that manner as their relation us moved so far from that state, though its progression is like a snail move through the sand.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha's fall from grace ?

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-21, 19:24

Jiggy wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
 
awesome post my dear...
especially love the one in bold  hpee

Jiggy, thank you for agreeing with my thoughts.

 hpee

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha's fall from grace ?

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-21, 19:43

pollyanna wrote:Wow...Sathu...loved the tracks u portrayed......i wish it happens so....DITTO as u have written.....I want Jodha to apologise profusely and not like a stuck up rajvanshi..which she has been doing off late .....btw..it luks so made up...artificial....


Btw...u have given reasons for more delay in SR...... :( :( ...on second thots..i dont mind it...i am dreading how PARI will spoil the mood .....
Hi Pollyanna,

hoping that both PARI and RAJAT will give us a magical moment we are all waiting for in 'the long and over due SR'. 
In this case I hope the CV'  team get this; and do not disappoint us. We have seen so far that both of them are working together to make it happen.

If anything goes wrong it is the CV' team  shooting the moment  should be blame because they have the responsibility to bring us nothing but the best on the screen.

Paridhi as a married woman has prove so far that she is there to act as an actress and I believe the CV's team also knows how far they can go on screen to give us a magical moment.

One of the reasons I do love Indian movies are the fact that the woman's dignity is respected when it comes to romantic moments and there is not too much exposure but however the emotional moment is communicated very well. I use to tell my brother that the day  I would see an Indian Movie and leads kissing and naked like it is done in Hollywood that means the world has come to an end.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha's fall from grace ?

Post by zuzana on 2014-05-21, 20:10

Tants you have jotted the tracks so beautifully ...I have full doubts if the creative team has this calibre. I would so love to see Jodha on her eyes for once...pretty pleej CVs

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha's fall from grace ?

Post by Ggn_girl on 2014-05-21, 22:11

Nanayaa623 wrote:
Ggn_girl wrote:Tanthya,

Haven't been watching at all, but loved reading you. 
I loved the mystery you have etched..should be interesting to watch how Jalal deals with it and love to see Jodha bai proved wrong at least once..she is only human :)

To err is human and to forgive is divine!

 Ggn_girl,  you are  so right and Jodha is human and can and will make mistakes so is Jalal or any other person per se in the serial.(that is why I don’t have any problem with Jodha asking Jalal to forgive Maham) though Maham has not yet repent of her deeds. But sometimes when you keep anger or bitterness in your heart against someone you end up hurting yourself mentally and emotionally  so it is healthy to forgive even  when the other person has not asked for it; lets say it is a healing pill for the soul.
I would be expecting that in the case that Jodha errs she does repent and ask for forgiveness and make amends.  In love there is no retaliation  ( or as an African will say 'you do me I do you')  and therefore I do not hope that Jalal will act in that manner as their relation us moved so far from that state, though its progression is like a snail move through the sand.
I would be expecting that in the case that Jodha errs she does repent and ask for forgiveness and make amends.  In love there is no retaliation  - Agree with these words , i do hope they show a matured Jodha, as a begam who accepts her mistake gracefully. Jalal will forgive her, eventually but it should not be hasty.


Maham Anga  - i am not sure about her character yet, - i refuse to believe that she is Loyal to Jalal  because she killed his unborn child..where is her loyalty to the Mughal empire, 
she is loyal to herself and her useless son IMO.

Ggn_girl
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 106
Join date : 2013-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha's fall from grace ?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:23


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum