Latest topics

Freaky thinking of a Fan.........

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Freaky thinking of a Fan.........

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-21, 17:36

Hey guys……at first I want to tell that I am extremely sorry for this stupid post……..but I couldn’t resist myself anymore……..so atlast……I have written it………
Joota, chappals, tomatoes, eggs are welcome!!!!!
It’s just a freaky thought of mine……so here it goes…….
Jalal-Jodha Relationship----
Nowdays…..this relation is like “Give & Take”……it’s like…….maafi mango…hug pao…….just  remember the sequences……..first AKDHA HUG—Jalal’s seeking forgiveness & whip drama……how irritating was that!!!!!!! Bang  Bang 
2nd &3rd AKDHA HUG—previous night seeking forgiveness………
But one thing that we all have to admit that----Jalal has atlast gathered the courage to hug Jodha without the scare of dhakka …………. Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

Ruqaiyaa---
Begum-e-Khaas  Ruqaiyaa  Sultan----the  less I say about her………it’s better for my security………because……Akdha fans are really really angry on this woman for being the KABAB MEIN HADDI in Akdha romance……. Bang  Bang 
This woman also need a mental checkup to recover from her “giving stupid gifts to JALAL” syndrome….
As we have already seen her picture drama……..so we can really expect again a stupidity from this new gifting a big rose to Jalal……God knows how will BEGUM-E-KHAAS’s rose????too much thorn or …….let’s forget that issue……… Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 
MahamAnga----
The official brand-ambassador of  Super Nirma  Safedi………
This lady is really mad…….especially in that cave secret…….this cvs are trying to prove that this Egyptian Cave Secret is more confidential than the  atomic research of USA…….don’t want to argue  about what may be that secret……..but one thing is sure……..this secret will be definitely revealed by the Official James Bond of  Agra-----none other than Jodha begum…….no, no, I’m not doubting on Jalal’s capability………but in this case ………as we know  Jalal’s spy is Atgah  saab……..& as we know  till now he is unsuccessful in his spying unless the victims & proofs have come to him by themselves to inform him about the scandal….so…….& moreover, Jodha is HUNAR KI MALLIKA………..so…..it’s not matter that either it is impossible or possible for a begum……………Jodha will definitely successful in her mission & clear one more way to Jalal for seeking forgiveness to Jodha…………  scratch  scratch 
Shehnaaz------
The newest enlisted name in the Villain List…….there are so many assumptions going on about her identity …& connection with the motive…….on the social networking sites………so…..here I will not argue on that matter…..but I shall tell here that we are again going through a Benazir like track…….i have reached in this conclusion……..because Shehnaaz have already said that  Jodha  will be that  ladder through which she will get the throne……..so, guys…….again be ready for a JODHAA MAHAAN-ROTLU JALAL  track…….
& SR…….well in that case I can say that……this will happen through a heavy emotional turmoil…….& I have strong doubt that it will not happen before Shehnaaz Downfall……because…..when there are so much villains in their life……it is very truth….that there will again a mental  separation  track between JJ……… Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes 

Ps---it is totally personal thinking……no intentions to hurt anyone…….please leave your comments………

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Freaky thinking of a Fan.........

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-21, 18:28

Very much agree with all the points. Sure enough separation gonna start *soon*. I wonder what if it start from today No I realy want Rajat to go on a strike for making him seek forgiveness again and again Evil or Very Mad Shehnaz is too complicated shit to comment confused I really didn't get it why on earth did she said 'she want the takht that is hers' ok even if she is Humayun's long lost daughter what right do she have on that takht?? That way even Bakshi should fight for the takth . Isn't it?? these CV's Bang Bang And lastly good post hpee

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-21, 19:00

nice post sanchu daaaaaarling... long hug
i don't have much to say except lets give this track some time cos officially its been only one day since it started...
and ooh...MA's exit seems inevitable this time...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-21, 19:24

illeana, jiggy........it's really nice to see that u girls have agreed with these points......
but seriously........this time the main concept source is didi's brain.........i have just added spices in the languages.........i told her to write it herself....but she was not interested to at all.........so i have written it in my style......hope you have liked it........ hpee  hpee

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:23

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum