Latest topics

Jodha Akbar written Update 21st May

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar written Update 21st May

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-21, 19:44

Today is the Day Jodha does Ethan Hunt , run a Mission impossible.. to Maham Possible

Hoshiyar sets the vase, informs the keenly watching Ruqaiyya that the floral decoration has been done. Ruqaiyya  commends  Hoshiyar's efforts, gets  up from  her diwan..walks to a treasure box..opens it, turns to look that Hoshhiyar is observing, Ruqaiyya dismisses Hoshiyar summarily.. As soon as H walks out. Ruqaiyya  opens the chest, takes a perfume bottle.. sprinkles few drops on to a red rose , summons a servant  , orders her to smell the rose. The servant takes a whiff  n faints..Ruqaiyya is ecstatic ..

Ruqaiyya  calls Hoshiyar, tells him to gift Jalal  the rose vase  which as the scented Rose as the centre piece.Ruqaiyya gloats  that after one whiff Jalal will faint and that Jodha will  have to attend the party all alone ..Ruqaiyya is dreaming on to see   the downcast face of Jodha  when she has to attend the party all alone.

GULBADAN'S ROOM

Shenaz  scampers into the room hoping to find something or the other that will help hr in her task of deseating Jalal. Shenaz finds HumayunNama which she hopes will help her.. she is perusing the pages when Gulbadan's  voice breaks into her concentration, Gulbadan demands to know the reason for Shenaz's presence in her room. Shenaz puts on her imbecile face, says she came in search of paper to apologize for hurting Rahim. Gulbadan scolds Shenaz for her impertinence, cautions her against entering everybody's room.. and sends her on her way..GB is sorely puzzled by Shenaz's behavior.

JALAL's ROOM

Jalal is in a flurry, anxious about his appearance .. Hoshiyar walks in holding  Ruqaiyya's deadly gift .. Jalal asks his opinion about  the suit he is wearing, Hoshiyar declares that Jalal is looking very handsome ..Jalal tartly remarks that he had forgotten that H was in Ruqaiyya's employment and that lies and fakeness would be encoded in his DNA  hppy  hppy .. Ruqaiyya too trails behind  H.. Jalal thanks Ruqaiyya fr the splendid rose and the wiish. Jalal inhales deeply from the flower and ..Does NOT faint * Banda HAS Stamina  Wink * Ruqaiyya is shocked !! To compund her shock even further, Jalal falls in love with the fragrance and inhales again ..still stubbornly refusing to faint .. Ruqaiyay's asha ki balloon is deflated.

MAHAM's Hojra

Maham is in her room wondering whether Jalal will remember her today or seek her out.  Maham promises to ensure that She strikes back into his favour with a vengeance. Maham readies herself  and is walking out to wish Jalal when Adham intercepts her ..taunts her that she is neither a  PM nor a powerful figure .. Maham in anger holds Adham around the neck in a vice like grip..thunders that she has no love for Jalal..All that was wiped out long ago but what she is doing now is waging a war and every opportunity should be seized.

Hamida's Hojra

Hamida is in her room..  Jalal and Jodh walk in to seek her blessing..Hamida wishes them, she gives the age worn advice that only women can turn the house into Home.. yada yada ...when a messenger  inform them that Maham is waiting  to wish Jalal. Jalal is not receptive but is forced to accept cuz of the 2 foolish angels who should have known better that a snake never loses its venom even when defanged *Sigh* ..Hamida and  Jodha play the defense counsel of Maham n defend her case..VERDICT : Maham gets her entrance.

To underline how much pavan, big hearted  Jodha is * while other wud think she was being utterly idiotic * Jodha wishes Maham which Maham promptly ignores.. Jodha shuts her mouth * she could have done this earlier n saved her Maan*  Maham wishes Jalal which is promptly ignored by  Jala..nor is the gift accepted.. Jalal walks away  along with   Jodha.. neutralizing  Maham's insult..

RUQAIYYA's Hojra;

The spoilt queen is ranting , raging, raving  ..wondering how her carefully planned  plan came undone.. Hoshiar who is with her  is curious to know the reason for Ruqaiyya's anger  as acc to him Ruqaiyya ought to be pleased as the king liked the gift.. Ruqqu as is her won't is not molified .. she demands to know whether H executed her actions without any deviation .H  fearfully affirms the same.. Ruqqu orders him out, trembling in anger she resolves to find out the well wisher of  Jodha who thwarted her plan.

FB

Hoshiyar is seen hiding and watching Ruqaiiyya's action..H observes in shock the servant fainting.. H is walking to Jalal's hojra..reflecting that a queen who ensured the dignity and allowed  a transgender to celebrate  His/her b'day should be allowed her moments of celebration too.. H then goes to a vase which has Red roses, replaces the rose and walks ahead...

END FB

Hoshiyar apologizing  mentally to Ruqu for breaking her trust..

PRECAP

Jalal and Jodha in  'mmmmmmmmm' Cave of Maham's with a torch . Jodha's sharp ears pick up the sound of a man's whimpering.. She alerts Jalal.. both are looking everywhere...

Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-05-21, 20:31; edited 3 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar written Update 21st May

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-21, 20:02

Tanthya wrote:

Today is the Day Jodha does Ethan Hunt , run a Mission impossible.. to Maham Possible
ROFL ROFL
tants tu bhi naa.... hppy

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-21, 20:07

1st part up

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-21, 20:23

2nd added

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-21, 20:32

updated

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-21, 20:43

thanks for the WU tants long hug  long hug
it was murder-worthy average episode.....MURDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
today literally was villains day out..... and i was dreading some leching from cheapuddins part.... small graces...phew
rukaiya.... any...ANY tiny weeny microscopic sympathy i might have had for his woman has been nicely incinerated in a horrible fiendfyre... she's no longer a best friend, a wife or a dignified begum for me..... only and only a spiteful woman uncaring for her husband or friend in her single minded and petty pursuit for audha and power..... audha ka pudha kahi ki...grrr Bang 

Jo wishing MA... hmm... i see you didn't like it... but i have a feeling when MA ignored her Jalal must've been incensed and would have furher solidified his resolve to never forgive and speak to this woman.... sooo.... i'll let it pass.... atleast one here is behaving in a dignified manner....

and i' so glad....SOOOOO GLAD Jo didn't campaign for Jalal to forgive MA and only said that he could accept MA's wishes for it was (twisted as it was) due to her that they are now closer than before..... *sigh* thank GOD!!!!

Now the precap!!!!
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we've have our very own holmes and watson served mughlai style..... partay!!! MA toh gayi kaam se!! Party1 
and its amazing to see Jo and Jalal working together...
Honoraray mention: Hoshiyaar for being loyal to the one who showed him such kidness.... awwww

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-05-21, 20:46

why do they have to go search for maham's lies now!!!! y cant they just have their SR and get done with it!!!!!

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-21, 20:52

I wonder what if *this* Jodha actually had existed there in history, Akbar as now he is known as Akbar-the great would have been Jodha-ka-Akbar!!!

Lovely updates Tants long hug loved the Hoshiyar part!

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-21, 20:59

What in the heck are they doing in the middle of a jungle on their anniversary day. Both curious cats playing detective .

What is wrong with this CV's ah Bang

Anyway today for me it confirmed that one should not be weary in doing good because you do not know when it would be paid back in full. Hosyaheir is the best of the day.

Thanks Tanthya, for the update.

Last edited by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-21, 21:05; edited 1 time in total

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-21, 21:02

aishakapoor wrote:why do they have to go search for maham's lies now!!!! y cant they just have their SR and get done with it!!!!!
aish, my dear, my love
romance is not just about SR ... (though i wish it was hppy )
the CV's, in my opinion. are taking romance at a reasonable pace... not rushed and artificial at all... we got beautiful akdha moments on last wednesday, thursday, friday, monday and tuesday
and i'm relishing it like i'd do my fav belgian ice-cream
so chill yaaru long hug

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-21, 21:07

Nanayaa623 wrote:What in the heck are they doing in the middle of a jungle on their anniversary day. Both curious cats playing detective .

my my... everyone's frustrated today XD
nanayaa dear... i'll take Maham's exposure over any singing dancing jashn which has brewed nothing but trouble for akdha in the past...
atleast i can happily see maham fall... *the sadist in me likes the ideas verrrry much* ROFL :*rofl*

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2014-05-21, 21:14

Thank you! :)

Ruqu begum... another cheap trick. Seriously, up your game!! I mean... getting Jalal to faint to wreck their anniversary..! that's the best you can do.

after the spoilers of Ruqu's pregnancy (strange in itself) - i actually wondered if Jalal should be the one to faint! I thought she was about to smell the thing herself and get Jalal to babysit her. But no -- the standard just dipped some more.

Jalal does need several enemies to strike together, coz on their own one cannot possibly hold the fort if their shots are so weak and all of them aimed interestingly at Jodha, instead of Jalal - just so that the ghrina ka andhera may turn to prem ki ujala.

Ye villains Jalal-Jodha ka jodi bana ke hi maanenge.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-21, 21:16

Nanayaa what if they gonna have some passionate moments there in the jungle Starry Love when they will get tired of searching for raaz they may ...they may.... Starry Love anything can happen, you know the CV's well 'just a silly thought I know it won't happen' sigh!

Last edited by Illeana** on 2014-05-21, 21:28; edited 1 time in total

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-21, 21:19

hey tants.......thnx 4 ur written update yaar.......today i'm ........we r really upset yaar..........mamma ne aaj ghar mein JA bann kar di hai.........yaha tak is serial ki naam bhi abh iss ghar mein lena paap hai.........b8 whatever..........teri wu ne mujhe phirse aaj hasne pe majboor kar di.....thnx tants..........love u jaan....... long hug  long hug

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-21, 21:27

Sanchu wrote:hey tants.......thnx 4 ur written update yaar.......today i'm ........we r really upset yaar..........mamma ne aaj ghar mein JA bann kar di hai.........yaha tak is serial ki naam bhi abh iss ghar mein lena paap hai.........b8 whatever..........teri wu ne mujhe phirse aaj hasne pe majboor kar di.....thnx tants..........love u jaan....... long hug  long hug
haaaaw.... sanchuuu... why ban ???
and i thought you said you stopped watching JA...?
koi nahi... youtube kab kaam aayega Wink

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-21, 21:28

Illeana** wrote:Nanayaa what if they gonna have some passionate moments there in the jungle :love: when they will get tired of searching for raaz they may ...they may.... :love: anything can happen, you know the CV's well 'just a silly thought I know it won't happen' sigh!
last time we dreamt of jungle mein mangal... we got babaji ka thullu... ROFL ROFL
kaash babaji aapki ichha ko sun le... hey bappa !!!

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-21, 21:31

Jiggy wrote:
Sanchu wrote:hey tants.......thnx 4 ur written update yaar.......today i'm ........we r really upset yaar..........mamma ne aaj ghar mein JA bann kar di hai.........yaha tak is serial ki naam bhi abh iss ghar mein lena paap hai.........b8 whatever..........teri wu ne mujhe phirse aaj hasne pe majboor kar di.....thnx tants..........love u jaan....... long hug  long hug
haaaaw.... sanchuuu... why ban ???
and i thought you said you stopped watching JA...?
koi nahi... youtube kab kaam aayega Wink
oye pehle hi chup chup ke iss forum mein JA discussions kar rehi hoon.........haan wo to hai..youtube kisdin kaam aayegi..... hppy  hppy 
b8 online dekhne se darti hoon yaar.aaj iss serial ke wajah se hum sisters ki watt lag gayi yaar....... Bang  Bang

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-21, 21:35

Jiggy It will happen, it will defo Starry Love election over IPL too will get over within a few days then toh maze hi maze.... CV'S plz don't disappoint us its their anniversary ek hug se kya khakh hoga Evil or Very Mad

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-21, 21:45

@sanchu
chat threap pe aa aur bata kya hui...??

@illeana
kaash...aisa hi ho...
par abhi jungle mein ek ya do (ya 10) hugs bhi chalenge.... ROFL Starry Love

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-21, 21:49

Illeana** wrote:Nanayaa what if they gonna have some passionate moments there in the jungle  Starry Love    when they will get tired of searching for raaz they may ...they may....   Starry Love anything can happen, you know the CV's well   'just a silly thought I know it won't happen' sigh!
 notty  notty  notty
Gosh I love your thoughts. It made me  party4  party4  party4

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-21, 21:54

So Jalal is aware of Ruk characteristics base on his comments that Hoshiyar is Ruk's servant indeed cos he knows how to fake praises.  Shocked 

Ruk is so blinded by her quest to separate Jodha and Jalal that she does not realise that when one throws a stone and hit the wall chances are it would bounce back and hit her forehead and she would end up falling flat, What Hoshiyar did was both ways she saved Ruk from her own destruction and helped Jodha from hurt. Wise Servant.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-21, 22:05

Nanayaa623 wrote:So Jalal is aware of Ruk characteristics base on his comments.
Ruk is so blinded by her quest to separate Jodha and Jalal that she does not realise that when one throws a stone and hit the wall chances are it would bounce back and hit her forehead and she would end up falling flat, What Hoshiyar did was both ways she saved Ruk from her own destruction and helped Jodha from hurt. Wise Servant.
agree
hoshiyaar was fab today
he saved ruks from a very nasty situation...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-21, 23:10

Jiggy wrote:thanks for the WU tants long hug  long hug
it was murder-worthy average episode.....MURDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
today literally was villains day out..... and i was dreading some leching from cheapuddins part.... small graces...phew
rukaiya.... any...ANY tiny weeny microscopic sympathy i might have had for his woman has been nicely incinerated in a horrible fiendfyre... she's no longer a best friend, a wife or a dignified begum for me..... only and only a spiteful woman uncaring for her husband or friend in her single minded and petty pursuit for audha and power..... audha ka pudha kahi ki...grrr Bang 

Jo wishing MA... hmm... i see you didn't like it... but i have a feeling when MA ignored her Jalal must've been incensed and would have furher solidified his resolve to never forgive and speak to this woman.... sooo.... i'll let it pass.... atleast one here is behaving in a dignified manner....

and i' so glad....SOOOOO GLAD Jo didn't campaign for Jalal to forgive MA and only said that he could accept MA's wishes for it was (twisted as it was) due to her that they are now closer than before..... *sigh* thank GOD!!!!

Now the precap!!!!
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we've have our very own holmes and watson served mughlai style..... partay!!! MA toh gayi kaam se!! Party1 
and its amazing to see Jo and Jalal working together...
Honoraray mention: Hoshiyaar for being loyal to the one who showed him such kidness.... awwww
You are welcome, Hunny-Bunny

I would want to murder Shenaz actor.. She makes Benazir(Meghna Naidu) look like Shabana Azmi ..

Jealousy can make one do strangest things .. I feel compassion for Ruqqaiyya .. Apart from Jalal she has NO ONE to call her own.. All her relations are through Jalal ..For an orphan , The thought of losing that link can be dreadful.

Ohh I liked the Snub that Maham delivers ..It ws totally in line with her thoughts.. what was a surprise was Jodha wishing Maham After SHE herself had initiated a quarrel... A dignified nod of the head with a slight smile would be correct on Jodha's part..affirming that she is angry with Maham but does not bear grudges...

The second part was that H N J allowed Maham to get away with it .. THAT is not acceptable ,...No Jalal did not rebuff Maham cuz Maham  ignored Jodha, he spurned her greeting cuz he was angry..

Don't bet on that..Pretty Soon Jodha will begin her campaign..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-22, 03:48

Jiggy wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:What in the heck are they doing in the middle of a jungle on their anniversary day. Both curious cats playing detective .

my my... everyone's frustrated today XD
nanayaa dear... i'll take Maham's exposure over any singing dancing jashn which has brewed nothing but trouble for akdha in the past...
atleast i can happily see maham fall...  *the sadist in me likes the ideas verrrry much*  ROFL  :*rofl*
Yes Jiggy I know, all Jashn beings with conspiracy. I don't know what the CV's are about but to let them go about in the middle of the night on such a day is too out of place Twisted Evil  unless maybe they were smooching on the terrace  and then see Maham sneaking out of the palace and decide to follow her at least that would quite exciting.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-05-22, 11:11

Thanks for the update Sathya begum ..

Hoshiyar - the loyal servant of Ruks went for Jo.. Tats good.. He showed his loyalty for Wat Jo did to him/her..

Ruks and her aged cheap tricks Bang

Ha,ha.. One more insult for MA.. Jalal was too good boy , gave a insult for tat his begum got..

Pre cap.. oh..my, this cave and shenaz are the two things which cv use to distract us from expecting romance..
i want to put tat dirty lookin shenaz along with MA in tat cave and shut it forever and Ever..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:37

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum