Latest topics

Water scratches Aahil's heart ( and his watch)! Qubool Hai, Review 5.20.14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Water scratches Aahil's heart ( and his watch)! Qubool Hai, Review 5.20.14

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-21, 21:50

Episode starts with Aahil reiterating the terms of the 4 days challenge. Meanwhile Shazia became unconscious because of prescription drug overdose ( brought about by Nazia). Quick on the feet Sanam makes Shazia throw up the medicine thus saving her life. This irritates Aahil even more. He cannot remain grateful to that wretched person whose khuddar he needs to break to pieces.  Reehan points out that Sanam indeed has saved Shazia's life. Aahil rationalizes..." It's a fluke, shot in the dark, just get out of here and never come close to my sister!"   No 

Later when Aahil's anger subsides he decides to be magnanimous and thank Sanam. But Sanam is in no mood for pleasantries, she just wants to go home to Bari Ammi. That throws Aahil's composure out of the window, his ego takes over ( fantastic change of expressions on KVB's face). " I will decide when you can go home... It's time for your first task" He throws his watch in the middle of the pool when he learns that Sanam doesn't know how to swim.  Twisted Evil 

Aahil taunts " khuddar garoor se nehi darte, par khuddar bhigne se darte?" Sanam's stubbornness matches Aahil's wicked impulsiveness. She jumps in water. "I'm sure she knows how to swim" mutters Aahil. Stop watch races beyond the stipulated 20 seconds for retrieval of the watch. Aahil is tensed ... Close to 2 minutes have passed since Sanam's plunge.

(Self reminder : my dear left brain, please shut yourself off and don't remind me that the pool is only 3 feet deep with very transparent clear water and Sanam is wearing bright neon colored clothes etc etc.)  Aahil cannot see Sanam anymore! He tosses his ego, challenge, gharoor and his rigid cold heart to save her.  He jumps into the deep end, frantically searching for Sanam who is almost at the bottom of the pool. 

He plucks Sanam out like the Superhero Aquaman, Sanam gasps and clutches onto him for dear life. Aahil's facade is washed off by the baptismal water. He keeps her afloat by tightly hugging her .. almost boring his fingers into her back... Out comes the sweetest voice "relax.. It's okay...everything's okay"  He is taken aback by his own reaction and decides to let her go .... She starts to sink ... He clutches her back again... tighter than before.  This was a beautiful representation of the emotional turmoil he is going through. His harsh, vengeful mind does not want to help Sanam but his tender, affectionate heart cannot let any harm come to her.  Embarassed 

On the side of the pool one last time he shows his concern... " tum thik ho? Why did you jump if you didn't know how to swim, are you crazy?" He is almost pleading now " please accept defeat .." But the adamant, unbreakable, unfathomable, untamable yet feeble, dainty creature replies " I never lose" and hands him the watch. Music changes .. Aahil turns into the monster, Jahil , Shaitan self .... " that is NOT my watch, the watch that I threw had NO scratch on it ... This one is BROKEN ...it's not the SAME  watch. Sanam is flabbergasted ... " yeh, aapki hai" ! Aahil BroJaan, it's not just your watch, it's your heart that has received the maximum blow... Yes, this is not the same stone hearted man who had jumped into the pool to save the "gareeb cook"... The man had emerged from the water with a fracture in his stone walled heart! Beautiful dialogue , smoothly executed.  luv 

Aahil breaks the first bottle " do not think of them as broken glass pieces, consider them as broken pieces of your khuddari, I'll keep breaking them.... One by one ... Jab tak tumhari khuddari haq Mae nahi miltey" ... ( excuse my Hindi, I'm in a Wingerdium Leviosa state with awe )  peace 

Fantabulous episode, 4/5 stars... Had to deduct some points for Khala khalu's appearance... Precap is intriguing ... Aahil tends to Sanam's  wound.  bounce 

Rehhan sighting : 2 minutes of Rehaan  while Shazia was unconscious ... Let's just say I wasn't paying too much attention to Shazia. 

Written exclusively for DHWANIFORUM 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Water scratches Aahil's heart ( and his watch)! Qubool Hai, Review 5.20.14

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-05-21, 22:49

Sounds fab Sabster..aahils anger,turmoil and distress seemed well brought out by K..kudos to the actors for a scene well performed..Sanam isn't a weak heart just a non swimmer..accept the difference and Aahil will fall in love if he isn't already...

Lead me to the limpid clear water
Let me see your reflection
But what is this I see..its me
Reflecting in the pools of your eyes...
Shegarf..U want love..Read it I my eyes series  long hug

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-22, 00:53

Shegarf71 wrote:Sounds fab Sabster..aahils anger,turmoil and distress seemed well brought out by K..kudos to the actors for a scene well performed..Sanam isn't a weak heart just a non swimmer..accept the difference and Aahil will fall in love if he isn't already...

Lead me to the limpid clear water
Let me see your reflection
But what is this I see..its me
Reflecting in the pools of your eyes...
Shegarf..U want love..Read it I my eyes series  long hug

Aww... What a lovely poem...  long hug  she has crept under his skin already... This reminded me of the rain hug scene in IPK. Such good Memeories ...
Thanks for the reply.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by reno816 on 2014-05-22, 00:58

Shegarf......lovely poem and Shesher....well written. Entire episode brought back wonderful memories of IPKKND, it was thoroughly enjoyable due to the wonderful chemistry b/w the leads. 

Can't wait to watch today's episode....starting to love this show!!!!  luv  luv  luv !!!!

reno816

Back to top Go down

Post by rizwan on 2014-05-22, 01:15

awwwwiee, Aahil is shooo sweet  Starry Love

rizwan

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-22, 02:44

lovely post sabi...so the challenges r on...and aahil broke the first bottle cause he said she lost the first challenge?? u save sister life and this is the thanks u get..

noooomooooooooooo not tum thik ho...this one is broken...just like he currently is...he has submerged his heart and decency under a layer...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-22, 11:43

Wow Sabi, sounds like a fab episode.. will watch a repeat. So Aahil's facade has a scratch now.. waiting till it breaks into a million pieces

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-22, 17:55

reno816 wrote:Shegarf......lovely poem and Shesher....well written. Entire episode brought back wonderful memories of IPKKND, it was thoroughly enjoyable due to the wonderful chemistry b/w the leads. 

Can't wait to watch today's episode....starting to love this show!!!!  luv  luv  luv !!!!
Thanks .... It's so similar to IPKKND. This PH knows how to show passion building up and after that they becomes clueless... I'm determined to enjoy it this time with the knowledge of exactly when they will go downhill....  hppy

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-22, 17:56

rizwan wrote:awwwwiee, Aahil is shooo sweet  Starry Love
Ummm. Yes, sweet ... The saccharine kind of sweet... Wink

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by reno816 on 2014-05-22, 18:15

Yes Sab....the track is very similar to IPKKND....'Tum Thik ho?', 'applying meds', 'the concern - though the lead has a tough guy exterior'....is all too familiar..... hppy 

However, 4 Lions always has an awesome title track...like the current one for QH and IPKKND had a gr8 one too. I watch Ek Nayi Pehchaan where the background score is mediocre to horrible and the leads are actually pretty good (though Krystle needs to stop squeezing her tears...LOL!)

KVB is pretty good, good to see him in a less scarier role than Viraj..... affraid

reno816

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-27, 18:22

reno816 wrote:Yes Sab....the track is very similar to IPKKND....'Tum Thik ho?', 'applying meds', 'the concern - though the lead has a tough guy exterior'....is all too familiar..... hppy 

However, 4 Lions always has an awesome title track...like the current one for QH and IPKKND had a gr8 one too. I watch Ek Nayi Pehchaan where the background score is mediocre to horrible and the leads are actually pretty good (though Krystle needs to stop squeezing her tears...LOL!)

KVB is pretty good, good to see him in a less scarier role than Viraj..... affraid

Hi Reno... I've never watched any Hindi serials before IPK.... And here I'm ....watching and trying to fill the void.... Music in QH is good too.... Junoon is better than mitwa.... But nothing compares to rabba ve... Sigh...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:42

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum