Latest topics

Yeh hai Mohabbatein Written Update May 21st (updated)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh hai Mohabbatein Written Update May 21st (updated)

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-21, 23:26

The episode starts....
at the engagement hall...
Raman comes there some ladies stops him nd asks that they want to talk with him raman says not now...they leaves..ishu comes there nd says i want to...raman stops him nd says first change your saree then talk with me...he leaves..ishu thinks am trying to say sorry to him nd he is not listening to me...ishu goes to change..

Raman comes in nd talks with guests..he goes to tandon...suddenly tandon stops saying raman thinks what happened to him nd he turns nd finds ishu coming in a pink saree...ishu comes there..tandon praises her beauty nd raman was shocked to see her looking so pretty...
ishu says to raman what happened to him...ruhi comes there nd raman says to ruhi that my ruhi is looking most pretty here...raman nd ishita bends down to kiss ruhi but ruhi steps back nd raman nd ishu comes to face to face...
Ruhi takes ishu with her..raman says to himslef that she is looking very pretty..

Ruhi comes with ishu nd sits for mehendi...some ladies comes to meet simi nd asks about param...they says to simi to call param here...simi doesnt say anything...ladies starts saying that something happened in their house nd param is thrown out of house...simi gets angry nd confronts them nd says that he left because he wants to stand on his legs...ishu comes there nd says them to not interfare in their personal lives...

On the other side...
Tandon comes with mihir to raman...they talks with some gets nd there ashok nd shagun enters in party...raman is shocked to see them...ashok nd shagun comes in...ashok comes to tandon nd shagun goes on other side...
Shagun sees ishu going behind simi...

shagun goes to tandon...nd there she comes to know that raman introduced ishy to tandon in month jan...nd that time they didnt got married but raman introduced ishu as his wife....

Mihika nd vibhu comes in party...
mihika was wearing a very pretty pink dress...they comes to raman...raman talks with them nd leaves with tandon...

now mihir nd trisha were standing infront of eachother...

Ishu comes there nd says mihika to go in as she too will come there...mihika leaves...

Ishu asks from mihir that is any relative of his came mihir says yeah bhai nd u are here na....ishu smiles...

On other side shagun tells to tandon that...it was all drama done by raman nd ishita in month of jan...tandon acts that he doesnt knew that...shagun says raman still loves her...tandon says your story could be good if u added some more masala...shagun is shocked...
Tandon says that raman told this to me already he cant hide anything from me...
Tandon leaves shocked shagun....

In the hall...
they gives an announcement that now the closest members of the bride nd groom will come for dance...nd they are mihika nd vibhu...

Mihika nd vibhu dances on the hindi song "shanivar rati hume nind nahi aati"
this makes mihir very jealous nd angry...
mihika nd mihir finishes the dance...
In anger mihir breaks a glass which was in his hand...trisha comes to him asks is he ok he says yes nd leaves...

Mihir comes out...he is very angry...shagun comes there nd says this happens many times nd we hurts ourselves...mihir says yeah u know how to hurt people...shagun asks whats the matter mihir says i dont want talk to u...shagun stops him nd says me nd raman had divorce but why u r not talking to me...
Mihir says that time u used to call me raman ka chamcha...yeah i am but when u left him i also dont want to talk to u now...ishita watches this...
Shagun says do whatever u want nd she leaves...

Ishita comes to mihir nd puts bandage on his wound...she asks that did he had a good relation with shagun mihir says yes that time...ishita suggests to mihir to think about the marriage...
she leaves...
Screen freezes on mihir's face...

Precap:-romi nd Mrs bhalla dances on a song...vandu nd mrs iyer are shocked to see mrs bhalla dancing..

Credit :Cutiepie

Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-05-21, 23:35; edited 2 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh hai Mohabbatein Written Update May 21st (updated)

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-21, 23:32

Thanks.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-21, 23:52

Thanks for the update! I actually felt sorry for Mihir today. Oh well, he'll get the woman of his dreams soon...  hpee

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Divya_T.C on 2014-05-21, 23:55

Tftwu...

Divya_T.C
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-22, 11:46

Nice episode.

Both Shagun and Ishu trying to talk sense into Mihir.. but the difference..Shagun makes it about Raman, whereas Ishu makes it about Mihir.

Shagun is such a desperado.. she still wants Raman to be in love with her. Lost cause there Shagun.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:56

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum