Latest topics

Qubool Hai---WU---8th April 2013551

Qubool Hai---WU---8th April 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai---WU---8th April 2013

Post by pollyanna on Mon 8 Apr 2013 - 22:42

Written Update--8th April 2013

The episode starts at Rashid's house.

Its morning, Razia gets the morning tea for Ayan and reminds him of the wedding, Ayan gets very irritated

At Asad's house, Zoya,Dilshad and Najma are having a nice time, all of them are happy as Zoya is not leaving for NY.Tanveer serves kheer to all. When Najma asks Zoya, why she changed her mind, she replies that its their words which stopped her but is reminded of the job letter by Asad.

Razia continues putting pressure on Ayan

Najma is all happy since Zoya is staying back, Zoya comes up with her trademark shayari.

Asad calls up Zoya, wow.....she blushed on seeing his name on her mobile....BUT....here goes our Akdoo Ahmed Khan.....he informs her that he has booked her ticket to US for Friday as ahe wanted to visit her sister for her anniversary. Zoya is Surprised and angry. She is hurt as she thinks that Asad was just putting up and he wants her to go in actual. She retorts back that why friday...book the tkt for today itself. Asad sid...its fine and both of them get tensed and hurt

Najma asks for a plan for her holidays, Zoya informs that she is going to US as she just wants to......Dilshad, Najma are shocked, Tanveer is super happy

Razia threatens Ayan with Firoz. Ayan asks her to stop the nonsense. Ayan comes to the dining hall and announces that he will marry Humeira.

All are shocked.

Zoya is packing her luggage and is quite angry with Asadand Tanu is enjoying her plight, she comes in asks why zoya changed her decision.
zoya is mighty frustrated with Asad and he has no emotion/concern towards her

zoya aks Tanu that she was the only one to know abt her sis anniv,how did Asad know abt it...then Tanu replied that she casually mentioned abt it to him

zoya says I know asad needs just one chance to send me off and he did all this drama to impress all, says his heart is made of stone

Rashid and Badi b are not convinced with Ayan's announcement and asks him if Razia is behind this. Badi B is determined to expose Razia.

asad comes home, dilshad says zo had cancelled going to US and now she wants to go, asad sys she booked ticket for sunday
dilshad says zo called her sis and told she wont be back then someone called her and she changed her decidion
asad is left wondering and thinks his call changed her mind,asad smiles thinking zo didnt want to go

Humeira is super happy with Ayan's decision.

all ladies doing shopping in ayan’s home
nuzzat promotes DID super mom show

asad meets zo and they stare at each other
asad tries to explain hiding tickets but tanu pulls it from his hand where he was hiding and says its zoya’s tickets

asya are sad,tanu says its tomorrow’s tickets
asad tries to explain zo says I didnt know you wud help me so much in going away from here
she takes the ticket and walks away
sad mitwaa in bg while asad stares

precap – asya talking to each other on webcam from their room and asad wishing her safe journey
zo walks off and asad says something which stops her and she turns around

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai---WU---8th April 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 10:18

Nice update Pals .... I wonder whatAsad said on the webcam to stop Zoya ... I hope he said "mat jao "....
Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 10:28

Thanks for the update Pallo ..loved it ..nice episode hun

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 10:51

Yup Manu, Sugar long hug ....lets see webcam kya kamaal karti hai :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum