Latest topics

WU ??? hello.... koi hai... ???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WU ??? hello.... koi hai... ???

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-22, 20:41

today's episode was good... where's everyone???
and precap...
koi toh bolo...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: WU ??? hello.... koi hai... ???

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-05-22, 20:42

hi!!! ya today episode was really cute!!! and i love the precap!!! finally!!!  notty

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by harrybird on 2014-05-22, 20:59

Not only Jodha...everyone is speechless at shenshah's masterstroke!

notty  notty  :->:
  Starry Love Starry Love  Starry Love 
 Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart   Heart  Heart  Heart

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-22, 21:12

oye yaar.......make pe chauka marna to koi jallu miyyan se sikhe...... Starry Love  Starry Love 
yaar bina ILU romantically kehke hi SR keliye jo ko approach kiya..........haiiiiii..............b8 wait.........this ruqu.............i know she will definately do something 2 prevent their SR....... Bang  Bang 
& jalal, ajkaal romeo se imraan hasmi banne ki koshish kar rahe hai JO ke saath..........kuch zyaada hi aajkal iska himmat bad h gaya hai...... notty  notty 

& cave secret...........i think bhale hi secret reveal nehi hui ho.b8 jj ek doosre ke kaafi paas aaye........ Heart  Heart 
episode of today was really good...........ek poora episode mein sirf JJ eksaath...aww........how romantic...... dil ekdum garden garden ho gaya.......Dance  Dance  Starry Love  Starry Love  Starry Love 

b8 guys.........keep ur expectations low bcoz 2nd june se pehle kuch bhi hine ki koi chance nehi...... Wink  Wink 
zakira ........still suspicious on her intentions.......whatever.........let it go....... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes 

PS---sorry guys agar mein zyaada bol gayi to........actually choop choop ke dekhi ne serial.......so.....kuch zyadaa hi excitement hai.bas.isliye........ nty  nty

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-22, 21:17

oye jigs.........maine tujhe ek pm bheji thi aaj subah...mili ki nehi?????? Shocked  Shocked

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-22, 21:34

Sanchu wrote:oye jigs.........maine tujhe ek pm bheji thi aaj subah...mili ki nehi?????? Shocked  Shocked
yep yep... got it Wink
i'll reply to yours (and nanayaa's too) tonight...
abhi typing from phone naa...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-22, 22:44

Jiggy wrote:today's episode was good... where's everyone???
and precap...
koi toh bolo...  
Eppy was real good. No wonder. After all it's Thursaday.. hpee

Just one small qosten. When Jodha was teaching Jalal (I refrained myself from saying Bhashaning) about Pati-Patni ways, could it have occurred to her, that Jalal has over 5000 ladies and has immense experience, while she herself has a single man in her life and no experience ???? hppy

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-22, 22:53

sam sam sam...
IF jalal had 5000 begums they don't 'prem' each other now do they... Wink
also...
jalal didn't have 5000 negums yaar... Bang
his harem held about 5000 people which included begums, bandhis, their families, buas and chachis, old ladies etc etc...
i read in abhay (history_geeks) post/rant as to how CV's had exagerrated the 5000 begum (OMFG!!!)
5000!!! jalal ko kya samajh rakha hai tumne... ROFL ROFL ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-22, 23:06

Jiggy wrote:sam sam sam...
IF jalal had 5000 begums they don't 'prem' each other now do they...  Wink
also...
jalal didn't have 5000 negums yaar...  Bang
his harem held about 5000 people which included begums, bandhis, their families, buas and chachis, old ladies etc etc...
i read in abhay (history_geeks) post/rant as to how CV's had exagerrated the 5000 begum (OMFG!!!)
5000!!! jalal ko kya samajh rakha hai tumne...  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
@Jiggy, you reminded me of Gilderoy Lockheart, "Harry Harry Harry, fame is a fickle friend"  hpee
Oh.. how i loved that series.

Btw, Jigs, semantics semantics.. 5000 or 500 or 50 or 5.. I stand corrected. Arre it's always gonna be more than ek lauta adha adhura experience of Jodha Bai, right?

And OMG, just think, if he REALLY had 5000 beghums then???? Raton ka rajja ?????? hppy

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-22, 23:06

Jalal is using all the tricks he has to bring out the 'I love you' he so wants to hear Jodha say and she is not ready to give in
 :->:
Honestly Rukaiya pregnancy news should at least be true in the sense and not fake cause it would put kinda  black cloud on her in the Harem.   

So it would motivate Jodha to step up her game run

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-22, 23:13

Nanayaa623 wrote:Jalal is using all the tricks he has to bring out the 'I love you' he so wants to hear Jodha say and she is not ready to give in
Honestly Rukaiya pregnancy news should at least be true in the sense and not fake cause it would put kinda  black cloud on her in the Harem.   

Nanayaa, it's a hindi serial dear. If Ruqs is really pregnant would put a black cloud on Jalal.. How DARE he get close to his other wives after realizing his TRUE LOVE???  Bang  Even if those wives came before his TRUE LOVE.. Frankly it would be hard for me to digest too... History notwithstanding.. Wink

And Jalal is now way past getting to say her ILU. He's more desperate to get her to say "YES"  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-22, 23:16

@sam
gilderoy lockhart was such an obnoxious pansy... and i sooooo badly wanted to hit him you-know-where with a you-know-what... you know?? ROFL
oh how i wish sevvy had used more than an expelliarmus on him in that farce of a duelling club...
i digress...
yes well... that aadha adhoora experience jalal ko poora karna padega... sut samet... ROFL ROFL
uske signs bhi mile precap mein... and jo looked pretty affected too... Wink Wink
waise jalal as raaton ka raja??... hppy hppy

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-22, 23:24

Jiggy wrote:@sam
gilderoy lockhart was such an obnoxious pansy... and i sooooo badly wanted to hit him you-know-where with a you-know-what... you know??  ROFL
oh how i wish sevvy had used more than an expelliarmus on him in that farce of a duelling club...
i digress...
yes well... that aadha adhoora experience jalal ko poora karna padega... sut samet...  ROFL  ROFL
uske signs bhi mile precap mein... and jo looked pretty affected too...  Wink  Wink
waise jalal as raaton ka raja??...  hppy  hppy
 hppy  hppy Lockhart was a fool.. But you wanted to hit him, that to with you know what? that too you know where??? Ron would have loved you. Hermoine would have hexed you.... hppy  hppy

Pre-cap was so romantic. Bas Jodha Beghum ko thoooooda sharmana chahiye,, It'd be perfecto then.. I will keep on hoping for the best..

And yeah Jalal has to become a raton ka rajja.. Arre inne sari biwiyon ko khush rakhne ke liye, he'd have to become a raton ka rajja only.. hppy

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-22, 23:38

Sam_0506 wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:Jalal is using all the tricks he has to bring out the 'I love you' he so wants to hear Jodha say and she is not ready to give in

Nanayaa, it's a hindi serial dear. If Ruqs is really pregnant would put a black cloud on Jalal.. How DARE he get close to his other wives after realizing his TRUE LOVE???  Bang  Even if those wives came before his TRUE LOVE.. Frankly it would be hard for me to digest too... History notwithstanding.. Wink

And Jalal is now way past getting to say her ILU. He's more desperate to get her to say "YES"  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Yep, It surely would look bad on both sides but lets see how it enfolds.

Jodha was  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed  .

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-22, 23:40

sam... ROFL
yeh raaton ke raja waali baat se... mere dimaag mein kucchh aaya... Wink bataun...?

have you seen ranveer's do the rex ad for *ahem* durex ROFL ROFL ROFL
bas... jalal ko imagine karo usme....
maine kiya.... saare dance moves ke saath... ROFL ROFL ROFL

P.S Ron's my joke buddy... how did you know?? hppy

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-23, 09:44

jiggy, sam yaar kya hai yeh sab...pehle tum logon ne JO ko domintrix banayi.ab jallu ko raaton ka raja!!!!! ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 
yaar........tum log sirf 5000 se darr gaye kya??????maine to kisi jagah yeh padhi hai ki Jahangir ke harem main more than 12000 ladies thi............& no need 2 mention.....that Jahangir was how much fond of alcohol & women...........so yeh jalal to uske saamne kuchh bhi nehi hai............
& one more thing.jallu ke chahe kitni bhi begum, kaaniz, baandi ho.uske raat ya to ruqu ke saath chess khelke.....ya to JO ke picture ke saath baatein karke...ya phir unke baaare mein day-dreaming karte karte.......chaand ko niharte hi katta hai na....... hppy  hppy 
so........actually........jallu se zyaada unlucky koi bhi nehi..........uski bff BEK ruqu har waqt apne audha batakar jallu ka dimaag khati hai...........aur JO bhashaan de de kar jallu ko mentally sick kar deti hain...... hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:29

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum