Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 22 may 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-22, 22:15

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 22 may 2014 written update

Written update...

The episode starts...
In party hall...
ashok was having his drink...shagun comes there says to him that i feel mihir is getting married forcely...ashok says yeah maybe why u r tensed leave it na..be here quite..at home u were sayin it would be so fun there..mshagun still party is not over nd we will have fun...

In hall...romi nd mrs bhalla dances on a punjabi song 'left right'
every one watches in shock but later all joins them in dance...simi was standing there quitely...
shagun says to ashok that see simi is so silent...

On the other side..
madhu,vandu nd mihika comes in side...madhu says their dance was very loud but our dance will be peacefull...they all are happy...

Mrs bhalla welcomes kakkar in party...kakkar says thanks for welcoming...bhalla takes him to madhu...madhu nd jay looks lovingly at each other...bhalla goes mr iyer...iyer asks about madhu bhalla says that boy is her college friend...she starts praising jay nd madhu...mr iyer is jealous...mrs bhalla leaves from there...
nd mr iyer too...

Mr iyer was having coldrink...madhu comes there nd says to him that its not good for his health...mr iyer says that u go to that jay he is young than me...nd mr iyer leaves from there in anger...

Ishita,mihika nd madhu were talking nd laughing...
simi looks at them...shagun comes to here nd starts her drama...
she says param is missing he told us...simi says i dont need your concern...shagun says to forgot past...shagun says ishu is so happy after spoiling your life...
shagun points to ishu who was talking with raman...shagun says i can help u in hurting ishita...raman still loves me thats why yet he didnt touched ishu...i know which point of raman to press nd where he can get angry nd hurt ishita...

Ishita raman nd mr iyer were talking...
ishita takes leave from there...raman asks iyer to drink but iyer denies saying that madhu will get angry...he leaves...now shagun comes there nd starts her ramayan...she says i know still u love me..thats why u dont like ishu n all...raman says ishu nd my relationship u will never be able to understand...shagun starts her ramayan again...nd she starts saying her bad talks...simi watches all this..
raman says ho gaya nd leaves from there...

In hall
announcer announces that now ishu nd raman will come for dance...
ishu comes there wearing a very pretty red coloured dress...ruhi says ishima is looking so pretty..
raman takes the mike...ishita starts coming to floor...raman says stop ishita...today i want to dance with my first love, my first wife...shagun...shagun please come nd dance with me....
ishita is hurt...simi nd shagun is happy...
shagun starts moving nd she stops says sorry to ishu...
ashok says what r u doing shagun dont go...

Raman and shagun starts dancing on the song "maria maria"
ishita was very sad...mihika says lets go from why to watch this crap...they starts going nd suddenly whilexdancing raman leaves shagun's hand nd she falls down...
ishu nd mihika stops...

Raman says to shagun that what happened now u cant dance also with me...i hope u r not injured...
ashok comes there nd makes shagun to stand...raman says u left me at every point of life but still there is a woman who completes my life after u...she is ishita...raman turns to ishu nd says am sorry ishita i have to do this drama to saw shagun's right place...
Mihika is happy...
raman goes to ishu says that u r the one who is completing my life u made my life better...he shows hand to iahu nd asks that will u move with me nd will u complete it...
Screen freezes on ishita's face.

Precap:-raman nd ishita dances on the romantic song "galiyaan"

Last edited by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-22, 23:34; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ..)

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 22 may 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-22, 23:35

Updated

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Divya_T.C on 2014-05-22, 23:37

Thanx 4 da WU! Love IshRa, cnt wait 2 see dem dance.. ♥♡♥

Divya_T.C
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-22, 23:49

Thanks for the update, Jenny. Missed the show today!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Niharika.V on 2014-05-22, 23:57

Thank you for written update. Missed the episode.
Shagun deserved it..! Raman embarrassed her in front of the whole crowd.

Niharika.V

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-22, 23:59

Wow jenny what an episode it was Starry Love pyaar ka mausam everywhere Starry Love yaar this Mrs Bhalla is so naugthy... ROFL Thnx in btw though hpee

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-23, 00:08

Divya, rikhia, niharka nd illeana my pleasure girls..
Waise u should watch repeats yr it was awesome song

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-23, 00:36

Hey Jenny, couldn't wait. Watched it online! Awesome moments but I must say, RKB isn't any less of a bhashan-giver than our JKR. He gave quite a fine one on the dance floor after Shagun's fall.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-23, 12:09

Thanks Jenny.. such a good episode.. will Shagun ever learn?

Hooked I agree, he also has a good bhashan writer  hppy 

Am getting bored of Simi's long face.. want them to move on a bit there

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-05-23, 12:32

Nice episode

But I dnt thnk Shagun-Raman dance was required....he shud neglect Shagun...I knw he meant to insult Shagun....still n front of whole society and especially Ruhi y such drama

No need to compare Shagun and Ishu ...and no need to prove that too

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-05-23, 12:38

anusha.cochin wrote:Nice episode

But I dnt thnk Shagun-Raman dance was required....he shud neglect Shagun...I knw he meant to insult Shagun....still n front of whole society and especially Ruhi y such drama

Anu I agree about the bit infront of Ruhi...all this drama in front of kids a def NO

Ishu was very upset

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-23, 12:59

zuzana wrote:

Anu I agree about the bit infront of Ruhi...all this drama in front of kids a def NO

Ishu was very upset

Good point about Ruhi.. definitely there was no need for the kids to see this

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-05-23, 13:16

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

Ishu was very upset

and shanti I didnt like shagun instigating him and he picks up the bout for how long?
only thing which can shut up her is SR betn Ishra  hppy hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-23, 13:19

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

Ishu was very upset

and shanti I didnt like shagun instigating him and he picks up the bout for how long?

haan, that's true.. that will shut her up.

You are right though, why does he have to rise to her challenge? Ishu should kick him..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-23, 19:09

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

Ishu was very upset

You are right though, why does he have to rise to her challenge? Ishu should kick him..
Yeah and the bit where Raman compared Shagun and Ishita was a bit much! I mean, yes, Shagun keeps planning to destroy Raman's life and everything, but still as a gentleman he should try to move on rather than prove a point and that too in a way that is so humiliating for Ishu.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-23, 19:12

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

Yeah and the bit where Raman compared Shagun and Ishita was a bit much! I mean, yes, Shagun keeps planning to destroy Raman's life and everything, but still as a gentleman he should try to move on rather than prove a point and that too in a way that is so humiliating for Ishu.

Yes.. no wonder Ishu looks so upset in the dance. It doesn't leave a good impression for Ruhi to see her parents fighting like this

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-23, 19:26

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

Yes.. no wonder Ishu looks so upset in the dance. It doesn't leave a good impression for Ruhi to see her parents fighting like this
Yes. I think the writers forget that the kids are present when stuff like this happens and that watching all this can have a negative affect on them!
And also had he ignored Shagun entirely, then truly he would have shown that he had moved on, everybody (apart from Simmi) would have continued to enjoy the party, there would not have been any public scenes and Shagun would have left in a huff! But no, Raman bhaiyya had to add a dose of bitterness to the occasion. And what WAS that where he was talking about the darkness symbolised by Shagun and the sunlight that was Ishita....That was too melodramatic and kind of disturbing.... and anyway, Ishita is in his life for Ruhi..why make a public spectacle out of her!?!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-23, 19:30

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

Yes. I think the writers forget that the kids are present when stuff like this happens and that watching all this can have a negative affect on them!
And also had he ignored Shagun entirely, then truly he would have shown that he had moved on, everybody (apart from Simmi) would have continued to enjoy the party, there would not have been any public scenes and Shagun would have left in a huff! But no, Raman bhaiyya had to add a dose of bitterness to the occasion. And what WAS that where he was talking about the darkness symbolised by Shagun and the sunlight that was Ishita....That was too melodramatic and kind of disturbing.... and anyway, Ishita is in his life for Ruhi..why make a public spectacle out of her!?!

That bhashan was too much yes. There is no reason for him to be sucked into Shagun's games.. and coming to Simmi.. am getting bored by her

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-23, 19:51

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

That bhashan was too much yes. There is no reason for him to be sucked into Shagun's games.. and coming to Simmi.. am getting bored by her
Oh lord yes!! Simmi's attitude wrt this Param affair is an insult to the whole of womankind!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-23, 19:54

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

Oh lord yes!! Simmi's attitude wrt this Param affair is an insult to the whole of womankind!!

I really need them to close the Simmi part.. have no problem with Parmeet teaming up with Ashok.. can't ignore that, but Simmi needs her eyes opened.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-23, 20:04

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

I really need them to close the Simmi part.. have no problem with Parmeet teaming up with Ashok.. can't ignore that, but Simmi needs her eyes opened.
exactly! In any case Simmi is such an idiot that she is fit only as the happy bumbling argumentative girl she was before the whole Param affair. All this crying doesn't suit her, messes up her make-up and is also quite boring as a story track. Hopefully they will resolve it soon!!! Rolling Eyes

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-23, 20:06

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

exactly! In any case Simmi is such an idiot that she is fit only as the happy bumbling argumentative girl she was before the whole Param affair. All this crying doesn't suit her, messes up her make-up and is also quite boring as a story track. Hopefully they will resolve it soon!!! Rolling Eyes

hppy  nice description of Simmi

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-23, 20:11

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

hehe...earlier it was Param torturing us with all his leching on Ishita and now it's 'Simmo'! I just can't stand her soliloquies where she hates on Ishita! I mean how blind can a woman be?! Please dear CVs, please resolve this track soon!!!  Shocked

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-23, 20:22

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

hehe...earlier it was Param torturing us with all his leching on Ishita and now it's 'Simmo'! I just can't stand her soliloquies where she hates on Ishita! I mean how blind can a woman be?! Please dear CVs, please resolve this track soon!!!  Shocked

It just seems to have escaped Simmi that its not just Ishu accusing him but other women too... they really need to move on here

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-23, 20:33

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

It just seems to have escaped Simmi that its not just Ishu accusing him but other women too... they really need to move on here
exactly!! And she has conveniently forgotten how Ishita helped her and Param when they were in a fix even though it meant that she was accused of whatnot by the Bhalla household. And please, a little solidarity among women would be a welcome thing. But no, they have to throw the pativrata crap at us now. disgusting really.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:56

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum