View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 22 may 2014 written update

Post by slmu on 2014-05-23, 20:38

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

hppy  nice description of Simmi
hehe...earlier it was Param torturing us with all his leching on Ishita and now it's 'Simmo'! I just can't stand her soliloquies where she hates on Ishita! I mean how blind can a woman be?! Please dear CVs, please resolve this track soon!!!  Shocked

It just seems to have escaped Simmi that its not just Ishu accusing him but other women too... they really need to move on here
exactly!! And she has conveniently forgotten how Ishita helped her and Param when they were in a fix even though it meant that she was accused of whatnot by the Bhalla household. And please, a little solidarity among women would be a welcome thing. But no, they have to throw the pativrata crap at us now. disgusting really.

yup .. and that's why Mrs. B's attitude grates as well.. because she cares two hoots for what Ishu has gone through.. only worried about her daughter's marriage

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-23, 20:45

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
hehe...earlier it was Param torturing us with all his leching on Ishita and now it's 'Simmo'! I just can't stand her soliloquies where she hates on Ishita! I mean how blind can a woman be?! Please dear CVs, please resolve this track soon!!!  Shocked

It just seems to have escaped Simmi that its not just Ishu accusing him but other women too... they really need to move on here
exactly!! And she has conveniently forgotten how Ishita helped her and Param when they were in a fix even though it meant that she was accused of whatnot by the Bhalla household. And please, a little solidarity among women would be a welcome thing. But no, they have to throw the pativrata crap at us now. disgusting really.

yup .. and that's why Mrs. B's attitude grates as well.. because she cares two hoots for what Ishu has gone through.. only worried about her daughter's marriage
i knowww! how can i like these characters when they behave in such an insensitive manner! I mean the whole situation has become one where the men support while the women of the family don't! Which is ridiculous!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-23, 20:52

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

i knowww! how can i like these characters when they behave in such an insensitive manner! I mean the whole situation has become one where the men support while the women of the family don't! Which is ridiculous!

So true.. I wonder how they are going to get past this?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-23, 21:00

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

they'll firstly drag this on and on until we are all bored sick. then they'll show Simmo catching Param red-handed. But in the meantime she'll try to create a gap between Raman and Ishu which is silly since they are not even in love. But through Simmo's actions they'll come together. But, I mean the CVs should break from this cliche really!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-23, 21:02

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

they'll firstly drag this on and on until we are all bored sick. then they'll show Simmo catching Param red-handed. But in the meantime she'll try to create a gap between Raman and Ishu which is silly since they are not even in love. But through Simmo's actions they'll come together. But, I mean the CVs should break from this cliche really!

yes this show is good enough without going down this route

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-23, 21:06

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

exactly!! if only the makers had as much faith in it as we do!  Twisted Evil

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-23, 21:08

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

exactly!! if only the makers had as much faith in it as we do!  Twisted Evil

hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:06

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2