Latest topics

New spoiler

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New spoiler

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-23, 08:16

Hi ladies, consummation will be on Monday positively, as per Bangalore mirror, episode synopsis, "after fighting umpteen hurdles, Jodha and Akbar finally declare their love to each other and come together as a couple in a blissful union". So even Ruq's news will not stop them  long hug

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: New spoiler

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-23, 08:36

wha.....?!?!
did you just...? and i ....? monday...???
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...?!?!
okay...
but i think it'll be thursday... (IF it does happen... OMFG) cos mondays have been reserved for filler type episodes and we've been getting really good episodes only on thurdays and fridays...
Starry Love Starry Love
anyhoo... thanks for sharing long hug

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-23, 08:50

But in Ekta's show she does show on Monday or Tuesday, but never mind, as long as it is closer I m ok.  It can be within next week.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-23, 09:34

tfs aash.........it's a really a happy news...........very very thnx 2 u........ long hug  long hug 
b8 if it does n8 happen in monday...........if it happens  even within next week friday........then also it is ok for me......... hpee  hpee

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-05-23, 09:49

Thank you soooo much for sharing  Dance 

But why are they going with jet speed ? Is the show gonna end after Maham's demise ? Just read an article which says Paridhi is part of Ekta's new show on colors.  Rolling Eyes 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-23, 09:53

neha wrote:Thank you soooo much for sharing  Dance 

But why are they going with jet speed ? Is the show gonna end after Maham's demise ? Just read an article which says Paridhi is part of Ekta's new show on colors.  Rolling Eyes 
what!!!!!!!!!! Shocked  Shocked ..b8 if it really happens...........then it will be very stupid.........if they ends it on salim's birth..........then it will be seemed to be completed.........

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-05-23, 10:38

Sanchu wrote:
neha wrote:Thank you soooo much for sharing  Dance 

what!!!!!!!!!! Shocked  Shocked ..b8 if it really happens...........then it will be very stupid.........if they ends it on salim's birth..........then it will be seemed to be completed.........

Yeah, but dunno whats happening off-screen.  scratch 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-05-23, 10:43

TFS uff at last

i thought it will be after this shenaaz drama

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-23, 11:12

There will be more drama after SR, they might show Jodha's miscarriage as well, which happened in real. Salim was born after 7years of their marriage. So, you still have 6 more years to watch, one year of their marriage was shown in 10months in the show. Anything can happen hppy 

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-23, 11:38

aashyagh wrote:There will be more drama after SR, they might show Jodha's miscarriage as well, which happened in real.  Salim was born after 7years of their marriage.  So, you still have 6 more years to watch, one year of their marriage was shown in 10months in the show.  Anything can happen hppy 
seriously!!!!!!!  hppy  hppy agree with u........ hppy  hppy 
b8 wait........JO's miscarriage...........oh god..........not again.......... Bang  Bang again & again irritating track........
b8 i don't think they will take more time..........bcoz just remember...........jab se indono ki shaadi hua hai..tabhse har peer, har fakir.yeh keh jaa rahe hai jald hi ye dono parents banenge...........haan, b8 jyunki yeh kekta ka serial hai,so ye "jald hi" kab aayaga...........isme bahot doubt hai...... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-23, 12:24

Sanchu wrote:
aashyagh wrote:There will be more drama after SR, they might show Jodha's miscarriage as well, which happened in real.  Salim was born after 7years of their marriage.  So, you still have 6 more years to watch, one year of their marriage was shown in 10months in the show.  Anything can happen hppy 
seriously!!!!!!!  hppy  hppy agree with u........ hppy  hppy 
b8 wait........JO's miscarriage...........oh god..........not again.......... Bang  Bang again & again irritating track........
b8 i don't think they will take more time..........bcoz just remember...........jab se indono ki shaadi hua hai..tabhse har peer, har fakir.yeh keh jaa rahe hai jald hi ye dono parents banenge...........haan, b8 jyunki yeh kekta ka serial hai,so ye "jald hi" kab aayaga...........isme bahot doubt hai...... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

I think, she had twins, but they died after few months, so maybe they will show the twins or still borns, you know what, they can show the pregnancy itself like Elephant pregnancy for years.  Bang 

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by harrybird on 2014-05-24, 06:40

Hi friends,

Sorry for spoiling your dreams...The fact is SR is not going to happen anytime soon!....

You wont be talking like this if you know Ekta kapoor!.... she is the one who brought Liplocks & hot romantic scenes to TV industry....

From whatever I have seen in her earlier serials, I damn sure she will come up with steamy promo for SR two weeks in advance..lots of media coverage on this... 

Consummation scene in JA is the ace card for her. she knows how & when to use it. she will make sure that whole world knows about the SR....gaining the maximum TRPs achieved ever in TV industry....

Till then, enjoy cute, romantic nok-joks from Akdha.... 
hppy  hppy  hppy 

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-24, 07:35

There is another article already, which confirms consummation on 26th

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-24, 11:01

ya harry totally agree with you..........i also think that business woman like Ekta Kapoor will definately give promos of SR from at least 2 weeks before the track.......& may be there will be a mahaepisode on that occasion........I think that this will be special gift for the viewers on the occasion of 1st anniversary of the serial which is on 18th June, 2014........

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-05-24, 17:20

SR episode on 26th May?
So the people of the nation need to decide......do they watch the swearing in ceremony of PM Modi or SR of Jo-Ja Wink

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-24, 18:32

I hope this dream comes true friends 
 Starry Love  Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down