Latest topics

Sore loser Aahil breaks the second bottle. Qubool hai review, 5.22.2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sore loser Aahil breaks the second bottle. Qubool hai review, 5.22.2014

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-23, 15:14

Episode starts with Aahil inching to break the second bottle ( for the micro oven mishap) but he restrains himself, maybe Junoon was still playing in his mind  Wink 
Sanam might have just gained an ally by not snitching on Shazia, even though Shazia was the one who told her to put the steel bowl in the microwave.   Evil or Very Mad 

We learn that Khala Khalu are the informants for Billo Rani.  Rolling Eyes Billo is surprised to realize that Aahil has never mentioned about the new cook Sanam. Why so? Did Aahil know that mom would twist his arm to fire her if she learned about Sanam's way of reaching his heart through a spoonful of semaya? This odd dhabawalli and Jahil are involved in a private game where nobody else is allowed. Neither of them have divulged anything to their close ones, maybe because they do not yet understand WHY they are playing such a game!  Heart 

The foreign guests have arrived. Sanam offers them "world famous pudina ka chutney, very good for pet ke liye" She tears off the chapatis into small pieces while the guest gulps down pudina chutney soup! Aahil is speechless... "Aap Khana khaenge or bhukh maar gaya aapko?" taunts Sanam.   hppy Fantastic comic timing by all .. including the greasy-haired-hobo-esque foreign guests who looked like they were plucked right out of a local pub to act in this scene.  hpee 

Soon after the satisfied guests leave.... Sanam and Aahil start their ROUTINE argument of slippery logic ( needless to say the viewers love it) 
 "How dare you serve them street food?" 
"They loved it, aapko shukriya ada karna chahiye"
"Shukriya my foot, I don't care if they liked the food or not, you disobeyed my order"  Sanam goes on and on about culture and cuisine ... Our sore loser hero has  had enough ... He breaks the second bottle! "Yeh thik nehi hai" fumes Sanam.( you go girl)  Clap 

Sanam is ordered to serve coffee and snacks for a late meeting at Aahil's office. The security guard locks the door thinking Elvis must've left the building... But our Elvis Aahil was busy strumming tunes of argument with his "never miss a beat" pal Sanam. This time she had spilled coffee all over the documents. The fire motif on the mug is no match to how angry this made Aahil.  cheers He locked her out on the terrace and put head phones on to drown her constant shrills of defiance. 
" Stay away from ME and my stuff" huffs Aahil......hmmm ... She just cannot stop messing up his inner "me", can she?  luv 

Precap to die for ... Or maybe Faint for ... Sanam is drenched in rain on the porch and faints on Aahil's arms. 

Nice episode 3/5 stars ... Deducting points for introducing another negative character in Munisa's husband who will surely have evil designs on Haya!  Bang 

written for DHWANIFORUM exclusively.

Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-23, 15:36; edited 1 time in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Sore loser Aahil breaks the second bottle. Qubool hai review, 5.22.2014

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-23, 15:34

Very welll written sabi...
i thought that billi will be changed after leap buttt...
Ahil broke the second bottle without any reason i think

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-23, 15:42

cutie pai :-) wrote:Very welll written sabi...
i thought that billi will be changed after leap buttt...
Ahil broke the second bottle without any reason i think

Jenny  long hug both the time he broke the bottles fore wrong reason... He just cannot stand losing to her ... Ofc he will repent .... Today's epi should be awesome...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-23, 15:52

I hope so sabi
but will he break third bottle also without any reason

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-23, 18:43

Hmm.. 2 broken bottles but its the ice around his heart that's breaking.. seriously though.. will he stop himself before he breaks the final one? Shouldn't he be breaking a bottle because she spilled coffee? Locked her out now.. awesome  hpee 

Billo rani knows about Sanam? what will she do I wonder?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by lamita on 2014-05-24, 08:02

so cute

lamita

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-24, 11:00

lamita wrote:so cute
Hi lamita ....I'm sab... I am enjoying this show a lot... Welcome to the forum...

I loved Zoya, one of my fav female lead role... I find Sanam quite good too. KVB and Sanam onscreen chemistry is really good... 

Hope you will take part in more discussion.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:14

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum