Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update May 23rd

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update May 23rd

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-23, 19:33

How Many Roses witll Ruqaiyya crush today??

Will she  play a 'I Am Pregger's' Prank ??

Will She scream rivaling the bats when Jalal runs back to be with Jodha ?

All this and much more   on JodhaAkbar  @ 8 with Tanthya

Stay with us  Wink  Wink

The anniversary party continues with full  enthusiasm, Hamida steps out from behind the curtains, kisses the couples denoting her happiness and blessings.Hamida  places a solid goldwala crown on Jalal's head which faintly resembled th helmet of Thor while  Jodha gets her crown as a gift too, resembling rooster's crown .. The  courtroom  erupts in cries of hurrah's for the couple .. Atgah Khan informs Jalal that  presents have come from Amer too ..from both Raja Bharmal and Mainavati.

IN THE HAREM

Shenazz is doing her  investigations, opening n checking the chests of the occupants * soldiers have done a zandu balm,,All ghayab, vanished !!* not finding anything, Shenaz plans to find  something in the terrace * what, new constellations, etc*  Shenaz is walking up the steps when Moti 's voice stops Shenaz..Shenaz puts on her ,'I am bewakoof' face  pouts that she wanted to go the terrace and watch the party ..Moti assures her that she has a vantage point from which one can watch the party clearly.  Shenaz's has no other go other than to follow Moti..

UTSAV

jalal and Jodha are walking  towards another room, folowed by the whole entourage, Jalal notices that Jodha is smiling at everybody except him, on enquiry Jalal comes to know that Senaz's exclusion has  'tess'ed" Jodha's heart. Jalal retorts that Shenaz is unpredictable and can do damages if left unattended, Jodha points out that Shenaz is like a child with no malice  ..Jalal points out that kids need to be watched over when they are truant and can do harm.Jodha is  left speechless.. Hamida who has overheard their talks enquires the reason for  'Kids' talk..Jalal  states that Jodha was talking about children and  she knows   all about child rearing!!! Hamida quips that Jodha will know about children when she becomes a mom herself, causing acute embarrassment  to Jodha .

The Party enters another room..

RUQAIYYA's Hojra

Ruqaiyya has summoned a Doc and has Sworn her to utmost secrecy

UNKNOWN PLACE

A tent ..Inside the tent  Maham is consulting with a Doc about some patient who is not recovering  nor the remedy know or the illness..The Hakim promises to give a thorough check up and enters  the inner chambers while the angelic mask of Maham slips and she says to herself that the said patient  MUST recover  for her plans to happen.

PARTY

Hamida declares , that so far Mughal practice was followed  now the rajvanshi practice  will be followed  .. They  play a  "find the sacred stone  in the milkied water ' game.. Jalal under the guise of searching for   stone, holds on to Jodha's hand..while Jodha bestows on him a mock angry glare .. Jalal shrugs it off with a impish smile.. while the crowd watches breathlessly .. The winner predictably is Jodha.

The party begins in another hall where the Mughal subjects have come to wish  Jalal and Jodha.. There is  dance programme going on.. Jalal  calls Jodha to come closer to him..Jodha pretends to have turned deaf .. Jalal threatens that if she does not come closer, he is going to raise his voice and the whole assembly will hear his love talk.. Stumped, Jodha moves closer... The hunter  goes for quick shot n demands  conjugal bliss in a delightfully mischievous way.

The party continues when a messenger  girl  comes towards the event place .. gets Jalal out and gives him a news that shakes him up..

RUQAIYYA's Hojra

Ruqaiyya is lying on the bed, demure, tired and pleased..Jalal rushes in, enquires with eager anxiety whether the news is really true !! Praises the lord and thanks the God for his blessings. Jalal issues orders that  Ruqaiyya ought to be well taken care of, there should be a train of servants surrounding her . Prayers should be heard  around her .  Jodha who has come there and is listening  from behind the curtains feels hurt at the proximity of Jalal and Ruqaiyya.

Jodha remembers the sweet moments that happened few mins before...of Jalal saying that this anniversary is a momentous event to him , How loving he was.. tears glisten in her eyes, her fingers twine and knot around herself.

while oblivious to Jodha's presence, Jalal  promises to Ruqaiyya that he will take better care of her  and that she has given him the best gift .. something he will treasure .. Ruqs notices  Jodha standing by the curtain, silently crying and gloats...

Hamida, Salima and the whole Harem are thrilled by the news, Hamida cannot believes and asks the veracity of the news from Hakima who had originally stated that Ruqaiyya can never get pregnant.Hakima calls it a miracle of God..Her ecstasy knows no bounds  but saner counsel prevails and hamida orders that the news should not leak out  in view of the accident that had occurred before ..

The happy mood and Thanksgiving atmosphere continues  in Ruq's chambers while Jodha sheds silent tears  watching the close bonding  of Jalal and Ruqs..

PRECAP

Shenaz  professing delight and rapture when Jalal hands over his chain to her... After Jalal walks away, Shenaz breaks the threaded beads open says, " I don't want this  'haar', Jalal, I want your  'haar'.

Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-05-23, 20:30; edited 3 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update May 23rd

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-23, 20:08

updated

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-05-23, 20:13

why do i have a horrible feeling tht shenaaz and maham are connected???!!!!

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-05-23, 20:17

Aisha.. By how..

is shenaz too searching tat farman..Waise..how would humayun naama help her..

Gosh.. Y the hell.. They show this girl in between jashn, Bang

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-05-23, 20:22

Oh..my .. Starry Love Starry Love

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-23, 20:23

updated 2

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-23, 20:30

DONE

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-23, 20:43

Tanthya where is the yesderday's precap?? Didnt it got telecast?? No and this Ruks, is she that bewakoof Evil or Very Mad after 3-4 months everyone will get to know about her fake pregnancy. Is she going to do another drama of miscarriage breaking Jalal's heart once again Bang Bang

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-23, 20:45

Illeana** wrote:Tanthya where is the yesderday's precap?? Didnt it got telecast??  No  and this Ruks, is she that bewakoof  Evil or Very Mad  after 3-4 months everyone will get to know about her fake pregnancy. Is she going to do another drama of miscarriage breaking Jalal's heart once again   Bang Bang  

No Ruqs is cunning... she just pretends to be pushed by Shenaz and has miscarriage ....RESULT...Jalal gets violently angry on Sheanz and Jodha.. The relationship between Jodha and Jalal breaks forever !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-05-23, 20:46

Thanks for wu Sathya begum
long hug .

one more drama ...fake preg track.. Which means jashn mein yahi hoga.. Uff....

Ruk preg!!? Ruks and jalal ke beech ye kab hua ??? There may be a FB for tat too hppy

Hmm.. Will this time too hoshiyar play a imp role in revealing this fake preg

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-05-23, 20:49

Oh .. Was tat a spoiler Sathya.. Ruks plans..!!

Will jalal behead shenaz for tat.. I would be happy then..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-23, 20:54

MURDER !! MURDER !! MURDER!!
my heart calls for BEK's blood
HELL'S VENGEANCE BOILETH IN MY HEART !!!!
RUQUAIYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Bang Bang Bang
100 jootis to your face... how could you do this to jalal... didn't you see how happy he was? all you cared was to make jo lonely? how could you? what type of a woman are you? spoiling the sanctity of motherhood? shame on you!! cheap cheap cheap trick to play
poor jalal, he's going to be devastated when he learns the truth
i really pity him
what an abominable woman!

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-23, 20:54

oh and thanks for the WU tants... long hug
i really had to rant today ... grrr

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-23, 20:55

candy wrote:Oh .. Was tat a spoiler Sathya.. Ruks plans..!!

Will jalal behead  shenaz for tat.. I would be happy then..

No Not spoiler .. Just my speculation since  Shenaz being unknowingly dangerous has been overemphasized ..Also Jodha is campaigning   for Shenaz .. also a hint was given tht Ruqs CANNOT become Mom..which means Ruqs has to pull a stunt tht will divert the full explosion  towards  Jodha ..

just putting 2+2 n coming up with  5... hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-23, 21:01

Uff another bakwas drama coming! Bang Is it your guess or some spoilers are there? These CVs are seriously playing with the history. Ruk was such a dignified woman and here they are showing her no more then a soft villian Bang

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-23, 21:06

Illeana** wrote:Uff another bakwas drama coming!   Bang  Is it your guess or some spoilers are there? These CVs are seriously playing with the history. Ruk was such a dignified woman and here they are showing her no more then a soft villian   Bang   

Just a Guess !!  hpee

Ohh, This show ceased to be historical long back.. Its a aam Balaji show with its usual tadka, twists , and usual players ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-23, 21:08

Jiggy wrote:oh and thanks for the WU tants...  long hug
i really had to rant today  ... grrr

Rant away ...  M all chilled out ....  long hug

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-23, 21:18

It looks like whatever we say or do the CV team would do or show what they want Bang 

I don't feel good about this for Ruk's honour but what can I say am just a viewer crap.

The only thing would say is the contrast they have shown between Ruk and Jodha

This is a wife in love and jealous and at the same time helpless in a situation. Lots of pain.

This is a wife possessive, obsessive, jealous and helpless in a situation. Lots of animosity.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-23, 21:20

I think your speculation your come true and as per another spoiler jodha and jalal going to consummate their marriage by next week so may be jodha too will become pregnant but no one will know about that. After Ruqaiya's miscarriage J-J will again part off.. Salima or Hamida may do some investigations or somehow when this truth will come up, there will be this Rotlu Jalal part 3/4/5 no idea how many times he cried infront of her Bang

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-23, 21:20

guys......nothing much to say...........just like u guys.........i was also boiling in anger bcoz of this stupid illogical episode........u know what today i really feel sorry 4 JODHA........... No  No 
& 4 JALAL also.as ruqs has played a dirty game wid JALAL's weakest point.........& i personally hate it that someone is playing with another's emotions.......just 2 fulfill her salfish wish...........b8 excited also 2 see JALAL's anger on ruqu aftr the truth revealation........& cvs........pls pls don't play wid ruqu's character....she was a dignified woman yaar.........kuch to lihazz karo history ka!!!!!! Bang  Bang 
maham & shehnaaz.........dono ke dono bhatakti hui aatma......... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

after watching MB just 2 calm my mind........feeling very much relaxed.......& one speculation ..........don't know why b8 i have a strongly feeling..........bahot saare drama ek ke baad ek hoga...........& till then IPL will end & after that.....SR luv  luv ................i think the cvs r trying 2 fill d IPL time in this way....... hpee  hpee

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-23, 21:21

Thank you Tanthya for the writing updates missed this version of yours

hpee

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-23, 21:29

now that i've blown off the most of the steam i had against ruk
i felt really bad for jo...
i hope jalal does his math and realises that for 2-3 month he hasn't visited ruks when he was off jodha hunting and jodha pining
even HB asked the hakima when hakima herself claimed ruks cannot be pregnant again...
*sigh*
guys... i feel... the reason for all this trouble and drama is jalal... ruks and jo should divorce him and marry each other... naa rahega been, ba bajegi baansuri ROFL ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-23, 21:32

Jiggy wrote:MURDER !! MURDER !! MURDER!!
my heart calls for BEK's blood
HELL'S VENGEANCE BOILETH IN MY HEART !!!!
RUQUAIYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!  Bang  Bang  Bang
100 jootis to your face... how could you do this to jalal... didn't you see how happy he was? all you cared was to make jo lonely? how could you? what type of a woman are you? spoiling the sanctity of motherhood? shame on you!! cheap cheap cheap trick to play
poor jalal, he's going to be devastated when he learns the truth
i really pity him
what an abominable woman!
Calm down Jiggy,  long hug

The CV's team Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  needs something drastic to justify the seperation between Jalal and Rukiya so they went for something that is so dear to his heart ' having his own children' that's kinda poor in my eyes but well they are in charge Bang

No  No  No  No  No  No  No This time they target all the three of them Jodha, Jalal and Rukiya and am so unhappy. This is just what should I say Shout out  boring, annoying and crap.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sumana.ramesh.71 on 2014-05-23, 21:38

BUT MUJEY KYA DAR HAI KI  WOH TURANTH MISCARRIAGE DRAMA KARKE WOH SHEHNAZ KI UPAR DALDEGI AUR JODHA AND JALAL KA JAGADA SHURU HOGI KYA

sumana.ramesh.71
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-05-23, 22:36

Jiggy..Jiggy..
mathematics and calculations... When will jalal do tat.,, after all he will be busy with Jo and care for Ruks..

But somewhere i feel tat, they may make this track in a diff way, so tat jalal learns the truth himself, and stay away from Ruks.. Just like he threw MA.. CV's may use this for Ruks day out,

Waise..where is salima...she alone can put something into jalal's head as per this show..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:13

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum