Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update May 23rd

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update May 23rd

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-23, 22:56

candy wrote:Jiggy..Jiggy..
mathematics and calculations... When will jalal do tat.,, after all he will be busy with Jo and care for Ruks..

But somewhere i feel tat, they may make this track in a diff way, so tat jalal learns the truth himself, and stay away from Ruks.. Just like he threw MA.. CV's may use this for Ruks day out,

Waise..where is salima...she alone can put something into jalal's head as per this show..
Candy,  Salima is such a noble woman at this moment she is celebrating with every one and I want to believe after Jodha's jealousy spell  pass she would be happy for her Jalal. As at now it is hard for anyone to believe Rukiya is faking it or she can stoop so low.

The precap also looks like Jalal would leave her and go to Jodha which am sure would not go down well with Rukiya and might start given herself away bit by bit.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-23, 22:57

sumana.ramesh.71 wrote:BUT MUJEY KYA DAR HAI KI  WOH TURANTH MISCARRIAGE DRAMA KARKE WOH SHEHNAZ KI UPAR DALDEGI AUR JODHA AND JALAL KA JAGADA SHURU HOGI KYA
Mujhe bhi wahi lagta hai, Sumana

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-23, 22:59

Jiggy wrote:now that i've blown off the most of the steam i had against ruk
i felt really bad for jo...
i hope jalal does his math and realises that for 2-3 month he hasn't visited ruks when he was off jodha hunting and jodha pining
even HB asked the hakima when hakima herself claimed ruks cannot be pregnant again...
*sigh*
guys... i feel... the reason for all this trouble and drama is jalal... ruks and jo should divorce him and marry each other... naa rahega been, ba bajegi baansuri  ROFL  ROFL

You are assuming that Jalal did not go for 3-4 months but Jalal abstained only for a month ...not 2-3 ..he was active  at that time  hpee ..

even better ..Hatta Khatta Adham hai !!

Can I say..for the first time , I loved Jodha.. she was totally Human..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-23, 23:03

Tanthya wrote:
i hope jalal does his math and realises that for 2-3 month he hasn't visited ruks when he was off jodha hunting and jodha pining
even HB asked the hakima when hakima herself claimed ruks cannot be pregnant again...
*sigh*
guys... i feel... the reason for all this trouble and drama is jalal... ruks and jo should divorce him and marry each other... naa rahega been, ba bajegi baansuri  ROFL  ROFL

You are assuming that Jalal did not go for 3-4 months but Jalal abstained only for a month ...not 2-3 ..he was active  at that time  hpee ..

Tanthay, yes! and for the first time I felt connect to all the characters as really women in crisis.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sumana.ramesh.71 on 2014-05-23, 23:05

haa but jaldi ye track katham hona chahiye ye such tho salima begum or hameeda banu hi patha lagathe hain. but already 3rd position aa gai jodha akbar but eise hi chale tho 5th position aa jayegi Tanthya Embarassed  Shocked

sumana.ramesh.71
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-23, 23:06

Nanayaa623 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
*sigh*

Tanthay, yes! and for the first time I felt connect to all the characters as really women in crisis.

Not all the characters, I still want to push Moti n Shenaz from the highest point  of the fort  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-23, 23:09

sumana.ramesh.71 wrote:haa but jaldi ye track katham hona chahiye ye such tho salima begum or hameeda banu hi patha lagathe hain. but already 3rd position aa gai jodha akbar but eise hi chale tho 5th position aa jayegi Tanthya Embarassed  Shocked

Abhi ek hafta hai for IPL to end..

Sirf itna hi nahi..till wednesday .. Jodah Akbar was the slot leader fr 8 but y'day the slot leader was Ek hasina thi ..and sirf yehi nahi..it got bumper TRP  too which means JA ka TRP would be lower than Ek hasina's ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-23, 23:15

Tanthya wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
*sigh*

Not all the characters, I still want to push Moti n Shenaz from the highest point  of the fort  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
Thank you, to just brought me out of my misery.  ROFL

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-23, 23:58

Nanayaa623 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
Thank you, to just brought me out of my misery.  ROFL

you are welcome, sweets

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-24, 04:50

I don't know if am the one trying to see something that is not there; scratch  scratch  scratch  in the precap Jalal looks sad as though he realised that Rukiya lied to him. confused 
When he gave the chain to Shezaa he had a moody kinda sad face as compared to the happy expression he would normally. No  No  No  looks fishy here detective .

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:18

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum