Latest topics

SOME THOUGHTS AS A HUMAN BEING, NOT AS A FANGIRL...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SOME THOUGHTS AS A HUMAN BEING, NOT AS A FANGIRL...

Post by KB on 2014-05-23, 21:41

Motherhood---The most precious & beautiful feeling of a woman and being mother-is most precious gift given by God to a woman.......
It is a very pure moment for every person.But when someone use it for some evil purposes/intentions......It is not only a Insult to the womanhood....but it is also a serious crime....

I am not here to argue about Ruqaiya Sultan Begum was really such a selfish woman or not!!!!!
I am here to tell you about a jealous woman who has played her husband's, her best friend's, her childhood friend's, her family's emotion to just satisfy her ego......her lust towards the power, Mallika-E-Khaas post......her possesiveness towards Jalaluddin Mohammad.......

Fatherhood-Jalal's most sensitive & weakest point as we all know & it was a big reason for Salim's downfall also.....History says that......so, here is the million dollar question--
IF RUQAIYAA REALLY LOVES HER JALAL;THEN HOW COULD SHE PLAY WITH HIS WEAKEST POINT????IS IT HER LOVE.....WHICH IS GOING TO BE IMMENSE PAINFUL FOR HER "SO CALLED" LOVE JALAL???

& Ruqaiya.....she is in highest rank among queens.........so does her duty tell her to play with the WHOLE MUGHAL SALTANAT???????

girls.......just think about it.......think on it as a woman.....as a human being....as a person......who is craving to be father/mother from a longtime......

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: SOME THOUGHTS AS A HUMAN BEING, NOT AS A FANGIRL...

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-23, 21:51

first of all... loved your dp.... miffy aweeeeeee :)

now... yep, agree with your post wholeheartedly... ruks has shamed her friendship, her relation as a wife and her responsibility as a mughal begum in playing such cheap tactics to safegaurd her hollow audha and put jodha down...
no longer do i have sypathy or pity for her... she doesn't love anybody but herself and this inflated sense of self-importance is going to be her undoing
felt really bad for jo today wish jalal had atleast told her before leaving

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-23, 21:55

DIDI.......bahot dino ke baad tujhe yaha dekha.........agree wid u completely........abhi abhi humare baach is baat ko lekar discussions hui na humare beech......so nothing 2 say.......b8 today ruqs has crossed all the lomits.....today somehow, she has lost the right to call herself a WOMAN..... Bang  Bang

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-23, 23:24

KB wrote:Motherhood---The most precious & beautiful feeling of a woman and being mother-is most precious gift given by God to a woman.......
It is a very pure moment for every person.But when someone use it for some evil purposes/intentions......It is not only a Insult to the womanhood....but it is also a serious crime....

I am not here to argue about Ruqaiya Sultan Begum was really such a selfish woman or not!!!!!
I am here to tell you about a jealous woman who has played her husband's, her best friend's, her childhood friend's, her family's emotion to just satisfy her ego......her lust towards the power, Mallika-E-Khaas post......her possesiveness towards Jalaluddin Mohammad.......

Fatherhood-Jalal's most sensitive & weakest point as we all know & it was a big reason for Salim's downfall also.....History says that......so, here is the million dollar question--
IF RUQAIYAA REALLY LOVES HER JALAL;THEN HOW COULD SHE PLAY WITH HIS WEAKEST POINT????IS IT HER LOVE.....WHICH IS GOING TO BE IMMENSE PAINFUL FOR HER "SO CALLED" LOVE JALAL???

& Ruqaiya.....she is in highest rank among queens.........so does her duty tell her to play with the WHOLE MUGHAL SALTANAT???????

girls.......just think about it.......think on it as a woman.....as a human being....as a person......who is craving to be father/mother from a longtime......
As sad as it is that is my main dilemma right now. She put her ambition over her husband and family just to achieve hers and in an evil way. And looking into her character I think now  she is the one who doesn't have a heart to love anyone and made Jalal cold heart too.

Lovely post. We need to learn something from this story lines.
 Thumbsup

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-05-24, 00:02

Nice post KB .. Its good to see you here after long time..

And you are so right.. Yes.. Its her lust for power.. Tats the exact way to define herself..

i just thought, she dint love jalal as much as she loved him earlier.. Her love turned to possessiveness then into violent.. And now she is ready to hurt jalal..

She is totally aware abt tat how much jalal would be hurt if he learns the truth, else, even if she covers up it as miscarriage.. But she is ready to give the pain ..yahaan kahaan hai pyaar or dosti..

She dint realise the value of any relationship .. Be it a friend, or wife or mother...

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:24

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum