Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 23 may 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-23, 22:30

Written update... hpee 

The episode starts...
in party hall...
raman asks ishu to come nd dance with him...he says walk with me in my life nd now continue this dance...ishu goes with him...they goes to floor...raman asks from shagun nd ashok to go from here becaiuse they have to dance..shagun goes to simi..simi says u failed...

Raman nd ishita dances on the new song 'galliyan' from ek villian movie...their dance was very hot...
but ishu is not looking happy...
They finishes the dance...everyone claps...

Ashok nd shagun comes out...shagun says to ashok that now plz dont say a word...ashok says am not saying anything...he calls driver..
Raman comes there nd taunts shagun that relationship doesnt made by touching or not...he says to ashok that...u cant handle your girlfriend..car comes...ashok nd shagun leaves...

Ishita comes there...
She says to raman that today u said very beautifull words today...raman smiles..they talks lovingly...ishu says u danced very well today..raman smiles nd says no gave compliment to u its goo...ishu is shocked...raman says why u wears dresses like karele ka chilka he leaves...ishu says this ravan kumar will never be good...she also leaves...
Simi watches this...she comes out nd stands there...she starts crying...parmeet comes there..simi says i was missing u only...param says see i thought today u will wear this dress only..they recalls old moments param says her to click pics of both of us...
simi says not now but they clicks...param says am not with u there but i will be with u in whole life...she is happy...he says now go inside..
she leaves....param thinks i sent simi with tears nd these will harm ishita's life...

At iyers...
Madhu comes nd gives water to mr iyer...iyer is angry...
he says u go to other man...u likes him na...he leaves in anger...madhu thinks what happened to him...

At bhalla house...
Everyone comes inside...mrs bhalla says am tired nd going for sleep...everyone goes for sleep inspite of raman...
ishita comes in with some workers...she starts scolding the workers that they are not doing the wprk properly...raman stops on sofa nd starts making faces...ishita goes to chair nd the workers watches her from the door...ishita starts pointing their mistakes but workers keep watchin at her back...raman loks at them nd he finds that her blouse is not proper...he goes nd opens her hairs by saying her to keep calm...raman says to workers that from next time we want everything ok...they leaves..ishu goes to room nd raman to...

In room
Ishita asks why u opened my hair...he turns her towards him nd shows her back in mirror she says oh nd thanks her...raman says u were busy nd they were watching the picture...he leaves..
Ishita is happy from raman's care towards her...

in morning...
At bhalla house...
On dinning table..
a bouqet of flowers came...romi gives to mrs bhalla because it was for her...she thinks who gave..romi teases her by saying that maybe your lover sent...mr bhalla reads the letter..in letter it was written that love u toshiji...mr bhalla gets angry...
Mrs bhalla thinks who sent this...at door madhu says u played with me na now see...

At iyers
Mihika says to ishu that its too much...mihir still didnt realized anything nd today its his engagement...vibhu says nd what will happen to me i cant bear this...mihika shouts at vibhu..vibhu gets silent...so cute..m
Ruhi hears their fight...
Ruhi nd shravan were talking..ruhi asks why allwere fighting shravan says because of your chachu mihir...shravan tells about plan of fake engagement to ruhi..she leaves...

At bhalla house...
mrs bhalla was thinking that who sent these flowers i will kill him...ruhi comes nd asks about everyone.
.mrs bhalla says all are busy...ruhi says i want to talk with u all bhalla says today i am very tensed leave me...ruhi shouts oh god why everyone is tensed...nd she tells about mhika's fake engagement nd same mrs bhalla tells to raman...raman says what...bhalla says yes nd in morning also madhu sent me those roses...
Raman says so thats the matter..now they will see what punjabi can do.
Screen freezes on his face.

Precap:-shagun is doing some drama infront of adi...she starts crying adi asKs what happened to u she says that raman insulted
Me in front of everyone...adi is shocked.

Last edited by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-23, 23:35; edited 1 time in total

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 23 may 2014 written update

Post by Shailu on 2014-05-23, 23:31

Hey Jenny.. Thanks for the beautiful update yaar.. hpee

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-23, 23:37

my pleasure shailu

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Divya_T.C on 2014-05-24, 00:16

Tftwu again... ♥

Divya_T.C
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-24, 00:54

My pleasure d

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-24, 12:49

Thanks Jenny.

Gosh I hated the precap - poor Adi what a mess Shagun has made of his life

I thought Raman was going to be nice to Ishu for a minute and then he called her tomato and karela ka chilka  hppy

Shravan-Ruhi are too cute

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:30

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum