Latest topics

Consummation spoiler link of TOI

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Consummation spoiler link of TOI

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-24, 09:25

http://epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/Gallery.aspx?id=24_05_2014_102_005_006&type=P&artUrl=JODHA-REFUSES-TO-LOCK-LIPS-WITH-AKBAR-IN-24052014102005&eid=31804

Source - TOI

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: Consummation spoiler link of TOI

Post by riyya6 on 2014-05-24, 14:44

The main forum is on fire Bcoz of this  Bang 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-05-24, 15:11

Hmmm....i think this will also be a dream sequence Wink

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-24, 16:02

first
pls no consummation when rukku's fake pregnancy track is on....!!!!! no no no no...
ok...
rant time over...
hmm... last time toi published sexual harassement wala issue... so i find it hard to believe every crap it publishes... lets just wait and see
and if its true that she denied liplock, no probs, many actors deny to do so in the serials
in sslk, correct me if i'm wrong, the female lead did the liplock cos the male lead was her boyfriend right?
as long as its beautiful i'm happy :)

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-05-24, 18:02

No lip lock acceptable but using bd in the consumation scene  Bang 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-24, 18:17

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-24, 18:28

I always said ..we will get body doubles ...that to we shall get to see they silhouettes against the purdah 
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-24, 18:49

I still don't get it; why are we JA fans so impatient! We have not seen the full episode and just a picture with written words is causing an uproar already.

Can we relax and wait for the episode to air and then we can comment on how things happened.

In the movie of JA did we see the lead actors of Bolloywood liplock in that JA movie.

I have watched in and the only kiss I saw was a neck kiss and a faraway romance that you can hardly see what the hell was going on covered with curtains.

Why are we always on Paridhi's neck without prove and if she refuse liplock so what; it is her prerogative as to what to do as an actress(some actor or actress would take huge sum of money for this so if she chose not so what) and if it is alright with the  Production company, Ekta and Co. then why are we all worked up even without concrete prove that is what is happening or going to occur in the SR.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-24, 19:07

well said nanayaa long hug
yep... so what if pari said no to lip-lock
many in the tv industry still refuse to do so... not just pari...!! even in bollywood...!
why must we always jump at a chence to blame pari...
not that anyone is doing so here... but on IF... grrr... Bang

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-24, 19:15

Jiggy wrote:well said nanayaa long hug
yep... so what if pari said no to lip-lock
many in the tv industry still refuse to do so... not just pari...!! even in bollywood...!
why must we always jump at a chence to blame pari...
not that anyone is doing so here... but on IF... grrr...  Bang
Yes Jiggy, and that is why I love this forum that we are objective and when we criticize it is with good and authenticate information and reason to do so and we do so  in a dignify manner within limits respecting the characters who are real people in life.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-24, 21:42

--sumana13-- wrote:I always said ..we will get body doubles ...that to we shall get to see they silhouettes against the purdah 
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
*ahem* WHAT exactly do you wanna see manu ?!?!?!?! Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
hppy
and you say you have no gm.. ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-24, 21:48

jigs, manu.......u know what the kekta has done a mistake by casting these both in this romantic serial......when they r n8 comfortable with each other.......then undoubtfully the romantis scenes have to suffer yaar.....& the viwers also.so....... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-24, 21:54

Jiggy wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:I always said ..we will get body doubles ...that to we shall get to see they silhouettes against the purdah 
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
*ahem* WHAT exactly do you wanna see manu ?!?!?!?!  Wink  Wink  Wink  Wink  Wink
hppy
and you say you have no gm..  ROFL

Jigg, Manu, I don't know why we still have at the back of our minds this BD issue Rajat and Pari have proved so far that they are willing to work together despite the media negative vibes that has sowed this seed in some of us or minds.

Rajat himself looks scared kiss the back or Pari or body double sitting in-front of him in the video  ROFL it looks like he is just given a peck there.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-24, 21:57

sanchu...
i've cried myself horse saying that pari and rajat don't hate each other... both are professionals and cordial to each other...
also... their offscreen equation doesn't harm the romance onscreen... so i am satisfied... as sam said... we don't want parijat (ok i do) but akdha romance... and we are getting it loads... so chill... and let them brun your screen.. Starry Love

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-24, 22:02

Jiggy wrote:sanchu...
i've cried myself horse saying that pari and rajat don't hate each other... both are professionals and cordial to each other...
also... their offscreen equation doesn't harm the romance onscreen... so i am satisfied... as sam said... we don't want parijat (ok i do) but akdha romance... and we are getting it loads... so chill... and let them brun your screen..  Starry Love
dude i just want perfect sr of jj.......which will satisfy my GM Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil ........baaki sab logics jaaye bhad mein so......... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:42

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum