Latest topics

MEN ARE ALWAYS MEN

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MEN ARE ALWAYS MEN

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-24, 11:24

guys.......after watching yday epi.we all r blaming ruqs.......it's also justified yaar.....really this time she has played such cheap & dirty trick........
b8......yday 4 jo's sorrow, ruqs alone was n8 responsible........in my views Jalal was responsible also.....Jalal i can understand that u r really very happy.......b8 in this happiness how could u forgot about jo???ur "MOHABBAT"????
just 4 a once have u told her why r u suddenly leaving the function???ok, i undrstnd u were really in excitement???b8 aftr coming in her room???u could even call her to ruqs room 2 share this news wid her!!!!!
b8 alas.......u have forgotten the past.......u were that jalal na who cried night aftr night 4 JO......who has gone too much sufferings 4 JO????so why this irresponsibility???sorry 2 say......b8 in my views.....u were n8 that jalal who loved JO blindly......jalal yesterday u have ptoved that MEN ARE ALWAYS MEN........u want ur heir.....it's very normal......b8 if ur cravings go out of the limit......then it's dangerous.....i don't want 2 see that jalal who loves a bad person just for a intention........

hope monday u will rectify ur mistake........

ps----i have no intention 2 hurt anyone's feelings.....my protest not against the actual king.....it's against that king who is created by d cvs.....

pls leave ur comments.....

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum