Latest topics

“Shooting Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya Was So Much Of Fun”- Surbhi Jyoti

View previous topic View next topic Go down

“Shooting Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya Was So Much Of Fun”- Surbhi Jyoti

Post by candy on 2014-05-24, 13:36

They might be the popular faces of family audience but in real life they do not easily connect with such shows. And they have no qualms admitting it. Actors like Karan Kundra, Kritika Kamra, Karan Tacker, Rithvik Dhanjani, Asha Negi all in their late twenties have played husbands and even parent on-screen but they have openly admitted that they play such roles because in daily soap there is no option but to go with the flow of the story. But when it comes to playing something related to youth these young actors connect instantly to it. Of late lots of daily soap actors have been experimenting with young TV shows which have made young audience base.

Karan Kundra started it with hosting ‘Gumrah’ on Channel V, then came Rithvik Dhanjani playing host for ‘Ye Hai Aashiqi’ on UTV Bindaas followed by Karan Tacker with ‘Halla Bol’ and Kritika Kamra with ‘Webbed’ on MTV.

And now Surbhi Jyoti aka Zoya of “Qubool Hai” is all ready to woo young fans through ‘Pyar Tune Kya Kiya’ on Zing, the youth channel of Zee network.
Talking about her new show Surabhi says “Shooting Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya was so much of fun! I am a narrator and my role is to ensure the pieces of each story are seamlessly put together for our viewers to follow.

The stories are based on real love stories and are very touching. I always feel for the characters and their emotions on screen. I feel the series is unlike any show currently on television and our fans would love our new avatar. Also I get to experiment with my looks in each episode.”

Meiyang Chang  is co-hosting the show with Surbhi Jyoti. Chang mentioned “Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya is very close to my heart as I believe in pursuing my dreams just like these lovers. I play the role of a narrator and direct the audience, aiding them with necessary facts to conclude the outcome of each amorous saga.”

Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum