Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 245-246: Teetering on the brink

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar 245-246: Teetering on the brink

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-24, 14:32

My dearest girls,

I seem to sense a general disillusionment here, with the show, and perhaps with yourselves as well for what many of you probably feel now is your own illogical adherence to Jodha Akbar.

Let me try and cheer you up by sharing a few fleeting impressions about the Thursday-Friday episodes with you. The ones that made me feel a teeny weeny bit better, obviously. Of the rest, the less said the better.

A decisive Jalal, for once!: Jalal stuck to his guns wrt Shehnaaz, when Jodha, used by now to getting her own way with him on anything and everything by

(a) arguing with bright, wide open eyes and/or

(b) sulking when he did not budge,

started on her SOP 1:  Hum aapse iske bar mein pehle bhi baat kar chuke hain Shahenshah. -  the unspoken footnote being Yes, and you had better give in as you usually do, or else! 

But for the first time in recent memory, she runs into the brick wall  of his uncompromising faisla.

Even when she makes a last try to get him to reverse his standwith a sulky Aapne nirnay le hi liya hai to hum kya keh sakte hain.. use aane se mana kar denge.. all Jalal does is to look down at the mess on his jootis and utter an abrupt Behtar.. before he leaves without her, obviously to get his feet and his clothes cleaned up!

Later too, at the jashn,  he  holds fast to his position, though he does try to make her see sense (never the easiest of tasks at the best of times! hpee ). I liked this modest revival of a decisive Jalal, which was probably due to his fears re: Rahim.

- Jodha & the green-eyed monster: At the very end, the jealous, carping Jodha looked,  for once, to be a real woman, free of any excess of nobility and fair-mindedness,  and  reacting to this news as any ordinary wife would.

An ordinary wife – especially one who has been spoilt rotten all these days by her huband and in laws alike -   would be bound to be dismayed and disgruntled  when  the hitherto obsessed husband becomes suddenly, totally pre-occupied with the prospect of becoming a father through another of his wives,  and looks set to continue being so for the foreseeable future.

It was of course both unfair and petty of Jodha to complain, even if only to herself,  that Jalal had left her alone at the celebrations of  the most vishisht   day of her life aur yahan aa gaye.What did she expect him to do, stay there making gooey eyes at her till the song and dance ended,  when he had just received the most wonderful news of his  life concerning Ruqaiya?

NB:
It is another of the innumerable mysteries in this script how a 23 year old Jalal coul have been yearning in vain for  a son and heir for itne saal. When did he start trying for one, at 14?

To revert, but that is not really it, of course, that he left her alone there. Not even Jodha Begum's cheerleaders,  Hamida Banu and Salima Begum, felt anything wrong with Jalal having gone off like that. In fact Hamida Banu  and her cohorts are bound to be exulting ceaselessly for the next several days, including in front of Jodha., about the anticipated arrival of  the heir to the Mughal empire. And driving this newly normal Jodha up the wall!

NB:
How come no one, except Jalal the first time around, even considers the possibility of its being a daughter? He thought of it then, and greatly to his credit, was prepared to love his daughter just as much as he would have loved a son. Even now, he only talks of his becoming a walid,  not of getting an heir at long last; and this is something as admirable as it is unusual.

Will Jodha do a Ruqaiya?: It remains to be seen how Jodha reacts when Jalal turns up in her rooms, bubbling with happiness and wanting to receive her congratulations and eloquent good wishes, as on the last such occasion. Probably he would be expecting Poem No.2 in praise of the anticipated new arrival. Hamida & Co. would expect such behaviour from her as well.

Remember that when Jodha was said to be expecting a baby, Ruqaiya reacted with the utmost, and genuine, graciouness and warmth, not only to Jalal but to Jodha as well. And she slapped Hoshiyaar for daring to suggest that they get rid of the child by stealth; it was to be Jalal's child and she would not tolerate any such suggestions about Jalal's child.

Ruqaiya had managed, despite her haughty, demanding and intemperate nature, to completely transfer her love and posssessiveness towards Jalal to his unborn child. There was no jealousy,  only goodwill and joy in Jalal's joy.

Jodha does not, at least till now, measure up to these standards set by Ruqaiya

She can see how much the news means to Jalal, and yet all she can think of it is herself, and that she was left alone there at the jashn. It does not bode well for her future behaviour, but I do hope that she pulls herself together, suppresses her initial resentment, and behaves the way Jalal would expect her to behave. 

If however she sulks and shows her resentment, Jalal  will be badly disillusioned with his Jodha Begum, and even Hamida might be unpleasantly taken aback. After all they are all completely used to the multiple wives tradition, and Jodha as much as the Mughal begums. Practically all the Rajvanshi kings had very many wives, often running into the dozens. Brought  up in this tradition, why is Jodha  now s upset at something that could have happened with other begums as well? It makes no sense at all.

For Jodha to be  jealous of Ruqaiya about her hold on Jalal, as once begum of another,  would be one thing. But for her to resent Ruqaiya giving Jalal  a child would be something quite different.

Why, Jodha, why?: So why is Jodha  so upset? If she once again starts doubting the sincerity of what all Jalal has been telling her about what he feels for her, as she did after the dhakka,  she is past praying for.

But if she is jealous of Ruqaiya, NOT  because of the baby, but because she sees Jalal being  so affectionate towards her, then that would not be so bad.  In fact, this sudden shock might help her finally realise the depth of her feelings for Jalal. There is nothing like the threat of losing something to make one realise its value!

But either way, Jodha  MUST hide her feelings till she has managed to master them. I would be very pleased if she does so  and, no matter what her real feelings continue to be,  comes into the room, warmly congratulating both Jalal and Ruqaiya.

No Nancy Drew stunts, please!: Lastly, I devoutly hope Jodha does not start playing at amateur detective,  and does NOT try to prove to  Jalal that he could not be the father, arguing that  he was not in Agra at all  for 2 weeks or so while he was hunting for Jodha all over, and after his return from Amer, he had not gone to any of his begums at all, including Ruqaiya.   It would be a terrible mistake.

For one thing, Moti's statement is not a patthar ki lakeer -   was she standing  guard on him all night for everyone of those nights? And for another, Jalal would not take at all kindly to any such intervention even from Jodha Begum. He would cling to his illusions, Ruqaiya would accuse Jodha of cheap jealousy, and Jodha would end up in an unenviable postion.

Besides,  such a course of action would not be at all like Jodha.  To be fair to Jodha as we know her till now, I do not l think she would either think any such thing - she would assume that Moti had slipped up - or even if she did, that she  would start trying to convince Jalal of it.

Ruqaiya: Folly unbounded:
In any case, Ruqaiya would be planning to stick with this fraud only for a  couple of months, at the end of which she would be planning to stage an artistic miscarriage. She obviously hopes, the stupid female, that in the interim, she would  be able to wean Jalal away from the siren song of Jodha Begum.

What she does not factor in  is - no, not the possibility of being caught out (unless she starts smoking the hukka non-stop! ), but rather what would happen after the unavoidable "miscarriage". Jalal would then inevitably drift away once again.  And to whom? No prizes for guessing! Lord, what a chump the woman is! Bang 

Shehnaaz: Irritant extraordinary:  Some  ideas being aired  in the IF about Shehnaaz's identity are fascinating, especially one  about Zakira perhaps being able to recognize her for what she is, an old associate of Abul Mali’s? There is bound to be some reason for that bit with Zakira, apart from her adding to that duaon ki barsaat!

NB: By the way, what does Jodha mean by saying that very few women are fortunate enough to be able to hear her husband praised in front of them? Surely every queen must be hearing such praise of her royal spouse all the time?

And as for Zakira having done what all she did under duress – the Nuremberg defence, We were only obeying orders, offered by all the Nazi top brass at the Nuremberg  trials after World War II  - that was clearly not true. Zakira was all along a most enthusiastic chamchi  of Benazir’s,  encouraging her and prodding her to get on with her nefarious plans. ===============================================================
Or  the idea of Shehnaaz being someone’s sister, Mirza Hakim’s?

Somehow, I for one do not think  Shehnaaz is anyone's sister, and definitely not Mirza Hakim’s. Remember that  she is talking of HER own right to the throne, which is nuts as,  bar the disastrous reign of Razia Sultan (the film was even worse) , there has been, to the best of my knowledge, no question of women ruling in medieval Delhi. The nobles would never have stood for it. That is why I said in  my last post  that this whole passage is bonkers.

What is worse is that Shehnaaz is acutely irritating, with that nasal whine and the endless fake-childlike jabbering that only Jodha can tolerate. No self-respecting kid would ever talk the way she does! No wonder Jalal looks put off the moment he sights her. It is an instinctive dislike of the woman which does him credit. And the reverse for Jodha! hpee 

Plus Shehnaaz  badly needs a  change of costume. That red and yellow pavadai-thavani (Tamil for our traditional skirt & half sari, the in between stage between the skirt-blouse combo and the sari) seems to be  a permanent fixture, that and the unkempt hair which makes her loo,, as I noted earlier, as if she had been dragged backwards thru  a bush! hpee 

As for Mirza Hakim, I had  written, when he first appeared,  about him having (historically speaking) been a thorn in Akbar's side for the bulk of his relatively short life.But this version of MH seems to be all sweetness and light!

I am not touching on Mahaam at all, or on the entity in the cave (now in a tent) - who some think is Humayun's seniormost Haji (or Bega) Begum, who might be expected to know where his imperial farmaan (saying what, that Adham is his eldest son thru a secret  nikaah  to Mahaam, and thus the real heir to the throne?).

Or about the predictably tame  end to Jodha-Jalal’s spell of spelunking (cave exploration).

Shyamala/Aunty

PS: The two crowns lived up to their billing! Jalal  passed muster, but Jodha looked very odd, with that  anachronistic Mumtaz Mahal style contraption perched on her head, rather than fitting snugly around it. I do not know why it was like that.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 245-246: Teetering on the brink

Post by shobita on 2014-05-24, 14:55

Hello Aunty,

Loved reading your post especially the opening sentence. I am sort of feeling the same now.......and I seem to carry on with watching this show only for the addiction that I have developed for it (the sloppy episodes now a days are sort of weaning me away from my addiction though)

I am hoping that once it is curtains down on their oh-so-publicised SR, I hope we get some interesting tracks - Adaham's death, Maham's death etc etc. 

Thanks for the lovely post Aunty :)

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by akdha on 2014-05-24, 15:11

Aunty, wonderful post!! i actually liked thurs epi very much, the subtle romance made my day!! but next day, ruq's crap made me lose my head!! will any woman do such thing, to his husband faking on pregnancy?!! i doubt it!! is it not the dhoka that she create to him?!! i am confused!!

akdha
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-24, 15:39

Thank you so much, my dear Shobita, and what a pretty and unusual name you have!What is going to be really interesting is to see how Jodha handles this situation. Internally and externally.Shyamala Auntyshobita wrote:Hello Aunty,

Loved reading your post especially the opening sentence. I am sort of feeling the same now.......and I seem to carry on with watching this show only for the addiction that I have developed for it (the sloppy episodes now a days are sort of weaning me away from my addiction though)

I am hoping that once it is curtains down on their oh-so-publicised SR, I hope we get some interesting tracks - Adaham's death, Maham's death etc etc. 

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-24, 15:53

I am very pleased that you liked this one, my dear, but you know, you are missing the real point.
What is important, and interesting, is not what Ruqaiya has done. That seems to have been expected, though I was hoping it would not happen, and is worse than wicked, it is stupid to the nth degree. As and when it comes out, the fallout for her will be terrible. But she has lost her head in panic, that much was clear with that bouquet stunt, which was even more stupid and rash.
It will rather be how Jodha handles it all. Her initial reaction is silly and shows no understanding of  either what Jalal must be feeling like now, or of the multiple wives system with which she must have been familiar all her life.

How can she expect that even if Jalal loves her, she can monopolise him and leave nothing for all the others? If she really feels so, she is almost like Ruqaiya in her desire to possess all of Jalal.

Even if she had not rejected his earlier overtures, even if they had had a normal marital relationship, still Jodha cannot question Ruqaiya's rights as Jalal's begum or want that she should be cut out altogether. And things being the way they are till now, what right does she have to complain,  given the circumstances,   about Jalal leaving her and going off to Ruqaiya?
Her reaction, luckily a private one, was peevish and childish, and the only saving grace would be if it was actuated by the jealousy that arises from love. Not from self-importance - she already has been getting far too much importance, I never heard of wedding anniversaries being celebrated in royal households, it is bizarre!- or the desire to keep Jalal all to herself.
Shyamala Aunty

akdhaAunty, wonderful post!! i actually liked thurs epi very much, the subtle romance made my day!! but next day, ruq's crap made me lose my head!! will any woman do such thing, to his husband faking on pregnancy?!! i doubt it!! is it not the dhoka that she create to him?!! i am confused!!

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Alakh on 2014-05-24, 16:38

Aunty <3

Rukaiya looks flat as a pancake :lol:

Alakh
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-05-24, 16:39

Thank you so much, my dear Shobita, and what a pretty and unusual name you have!What is going to be really interesting is to see how Jodha handles this situation. Internally and externally.Shyamala Auntyshobita wrote:Hello Aunty,

Happy that you liked my name :)

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-24, 16:44

Aunty, I have stopped watching eppys since long but I saw the pics of Jodha crying and eating her dupatta looking at Jalal wid Ruks.

Wat I dnt understand is, How come Jodha has got so much of jealous feelings in an instant? Even in this, there is no progress to show Jodha's feelings becoming possessive for Jalal. How can she show so much of hurt and getting upset over this? Didnt she see Jalal wid Ruks many a times before?

Wats wid this sudden sprouting of feelings from Jodha, first it was no ghrina, then prem, athadhik prem, and now jealous? Bang  totally weird!! 

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-24, 17:28

It starts showing only by the 4th month, my  dear Alakh, and for some not even in the 5th month. It is all a  question of body type. Here of course the case is quite different, but if Ruqaiya is careful and does not flub her lines, she can easily keep up the charade for a minimum of 3 months.

It is of course very selfish  and insensitive of her, seeing how desperate Jalal is to have  a  child, and even more so,  very stupid, for there is always the risk of an eavesdropper or of some other kind of leak, and then she will have had it with Jalal.

But she is driven to desperation by all this saalgirah tamasha, the like of which I do not think would ever have happened in that age  - what about all the other begums? Like all the khwaja seras, do they too not  deserve a jashn for their wedding anniversaries? And as the bouquet fiasco showed, when in a panic, she loses all her brains.

Ekta used to have parties every month in her socials, here she has jashns, that is all. And Jodha looked very strange in that crown, which did not fit her head at all, and looked like a too small hat perched on her cranium!

Shyamala Aunty

AlakhAunty <3

Rukaiya looks flat as a pancake :lol:

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-24, 17:35

Well, my  dear Krishi, this is  precisely what I have discussed at some length in this post, and you must have seen that. Have you?

If you have, you would remember what I have noted about Jodha being completely familiar with the multiple queens tradition in all Rajvanshi royal families. So she must be quite used to the concept of sharing a husband with many other wives. Why then does she get upset over Jalal's closeness to Ruqaiya, that too for  a very good reason?

I think Jodha's peevish tears are not triggered by the jealousy of love faced with competition, nor even by blind possessiveness. It seems rather to be the sulking of a spoilt child who is used to being the centre of attraction and praise, now finding that for months to come, she will be relegated to the sidelines, above all by Jalal, who will be fixated on Ruqaiya and the anticipated child.

Maybe there is also an element of possessiveness and jealousy. I hope so.

Shyamala Aunty
knumnumAunty, I have stopped watching eppys since long but I saw the pics of Jodha crying and eating her dupatta looking at Jalal wid Ruks.

Wat I dnt understand is, How come Jodha has got so much of jealous feelings in an instant? Even in this, there is no progress to show Jodha's feelings becoming possessive for Jalal. How can she show so much of hurt and getting upset over this? Didnt she see Jalal wid Ruks many a times before?

Wats wid this sudden sprouting of feelings from Jodha, first it was no ghrina, then prem, athadhik prem, and now jealous? Bang  totally weird!! 

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-24, 17:48

Aunty, cool post as usual.

I too felt that Jodha's reaction was uncharacteristic for her. But then if you remember in one particular episode when Jalal asked her how would she feel if somebody barges in on their time? At that time she'd said as a wife she'd feel very bad. I guess that was the reaction she gave yesterday. Frankly I couldn't make out if she knew about Ruq's pregnancy. I think she didn't at that time. But typical Jodha would show enough happiness for Jalal's happiness.

Those crowns during Jashna looked rediculous. But Abhay (History_geeK) posted somewhere that this how crowns looked then.. hppy

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-24, 17:52

My dear Sam,

She is standing there listening to Jalal go on and on about his delight at becoming  a walid, so how can she not know that Ruqaiya is supposed to be expecting a baby? It is impossible.

As for my take on her reaction, besides the detailed section in the post itself, as I wrote to Krishi above, Jodha  must be  completely familiar with the multiple queens tradition in all Rajvanshi royal families. So she must be quite used to the concept of sharing a husband with many other wives. Why then does she get upset over Jalal's closeness to Ruqaiya, that too for  a very good reason?

I think Jodha's peevish tears are not triggered by the jealousy of love faced with competition, nor even by blind possessiveness. It seems rather to be the sulking of a spoilt child who is used to being the centre of attraction and praise, now finding that for months to come, she will be relegated to the sidelines, above all by Jalal, who will be fixated on Ruqaiya and the anticipated child.

Maybe there is also an element of possessiveness and jealousy. I hope so. But whatever it is, I hope she overcomes it at least for public consumption. Everyone, from Hamida downwards, would expect her to be delighted for Jalal.

Shyamala Aunty

Sam_0506Aunty, cool post as usual.

I too felt that Jodha's reaction was uncharacteristic for her. But then if you remember in one particular episode when Jalal asked her how would she feel if somebody barges in on their time? At that time she'd said as a wife she'd feel very bad. I guess that was the reaction she gave yesterday. Frankly I couldn't make out if she knew about Ruq's pregnancy. I think she didn't at that time. But typical Jodha would show enough happiness for Jalal's happiness.

Those crowns during Jashna looked rediculous. But Abhay (History_geeK) posted somewhere that this how crowns looked then.. hppy

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-24, 18:14

sashashyam wrote:
My dear Sam,

She is standing there listening to Jalal go on and on about his delight at becoming  a walid, so how can she not know that Ruqaiya is supposed to be expecting a baby? It is impossible.

As for my take on her reaction, besides the detailed section in the post itself, as I wrote to Krishi above, Jodha  must be  completely familiar with the multiple queens tradition in all Rajvanshi royal families. So she must be quite used to the concept of sharing a husband with many other wives. Why then does she get upset over Jalal's closeness to Ruqaiya, that too for  a very good reason?

Maybe there is also an element of possessiveness and jealousy. I hope so. But whatever it is, I hope she overcomes it at least for public consumption. Everyone, from Hamida downwards, would expect her to be delighted for Jalal.

Shyamala Aunty

But then Aunty, her peevishness if it does stem from imminent neglect she may face from Jalal doesn't tally with her so called mahanata. She knows that she is not a Beghum-e-Khas per se, neither is she a wife no 1. She also knows that Jalal has a harem full of women, then how can she not know that she would have to share him with all others? She would know that. But I guess that is what has suddenly dawned on her. This might be the first signs of possessiveness. Seriously Aunty, polygamy must have been so hard on women. Although during those times, it was part n parcel of their lives, but it wouldn't stop hurting them, seeing their husbands with someone else..

Btw, Aunty, you must have read the recent news in TOI, where Paridhi has given an interview sorta thing, where she's admitted to her problems with kissing scenes and even intimate scenes. The use of BD has been given too. It seems like consummation is on cards now. And there is alot of parliamentary sorta debate on IF on this specific issue. Your thoughts on this?

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-05-24, 19:23

Once again aunty , an excellent post on not so excellent episodes.
 For me in thursday's epi there was much to ponder about except the fact that jalal still stands firm on his pov regarding shehnaaz.
Comig to friday's epi I m wondering why jodha is crying?? Is it that she doent know about ruks preg?? But that cant be the case ,that news has spread like fire. Plus ruklal were in the presence of so many bandi n hakim so logicaly she should not think that as their moment of quality time. Her crying along with the  voice of their haram conversation confused me more.
Whatever the reason is its highly unlike jodha as she was concerned more about her ''saal girah''.  
 Coming to RuKs y she is stooping so low, even yesterday jalal said that iits sanjeeda matter for him ,still she had not a bit of regret??
   Now Jalal is being bashed left ,right n centre in IF for leaving jo alone in jashn LOL. This is called 'JODHA BHAKTI'  :)
rest hoping for some sensible tracks after consummation seq which will b on mon!!
 Now the time has come to focus on adham n atga along with maham n shenu mystery.
Now I m simply fed up this not so romantic romance n will love to see some political aspects .

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-24, 19:35

If it is possessiveness, and not just a hurt ego, one would have reason to be pleased!

My dear, remember that even today, in India, polygamy, ie up to 4 wives, is permissible to Muslims, though it seems that only a small percentage actually avail of it, largely, one presumes, even for those otherwise tempted, for financial reasons!

And not all marriages are based on total fidelity, and even love marriages  break very often, even those, like that of Hrithik and his wife, where one would least expect it. So, all this fuss about polygamy is purely notional.  It is a historical state of affairs, and in those days, most marriages never became anything more than political/financial arrangements. All  this mohabbat/prem is just so much hot air. How many successfully married couples are romantically in love with each other? If there was any hurt, it must have been purely a matter of the ego and one-up-womanship.
About  polygamy among  African tribal chiefs, I read once that the head wife welcomed additions to the gang, based on the argument that there would be one more hand to help with the work, and someone new to keep the tiresome husband out of the hair of the rest for a while! hpee 
As for the body double issue, I have no views. It is going to be as embarrassing as the one in BAHL, which was like a large elephant and a smaller one in action. I switched it off very soon; I could not take it, it was so unaesthetic. Here, Rajat is not fat like Ram Kapoor and he is handsome, but I do not think this couple can do a convincing love scene at all. There is NO chemistry between them, but just a series of rehearsed, repeated gestures, like his questions, her coy answering looks, and his pleased Cheshire cat grins. Very boring.

So I do not care if there is a body double or not; even  the originals would not be able to set the Jumna on fire anyway! hpee 

Shyamala Aunty

Sam_0506

But then Aunty, her peevishness if it does stem from imminent neglect she may face from Jalal doesn't tally with her so called mahanata. She knows that she is not a Beghum-e-Khas per se, neither is she a wife no 1. She also knows that Jalal has a harem full of women, then how can she not know that she would have to share him with all others? She would know that. But I guess that is what has suddenly dawned on her. This might be the first signs of possessiveness. Seriously Aunty, polygamy must have been so hard on women. Although during those times, it was part n parcel of their lives, but it wouldn't stop hurting them, seeing their husbands with someone else..

Btw, Aunty, you must have read the recent news in TOI, where Paridhi has given an interview sorta thing, where she's admitted to her problems with kissing scenes and even intimate scenes. The use of BD has been given too. It seems like consummation is on cards now. And there is a lot of parliamentary sorta debate on IF on this specific issue. Your thoughts on this?

sashashyam wrote:
My dear Sam,

Shyamala Aunty

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-24, 19:43

Wrongly posted.

Last edited by sashashyam on 2014-05-25, 18:16; edited 1 time in total

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by smitha.raj.125 on 2014-05-24, 19:43

I feel she didn't hear the conversation between jalal and Ruqs  .She must have thought that  he left her to be with Ruqs.

See I am being +

smitha.raj.125
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-05-24, 20:13

Shayamala, if due to Ruqs and her bomb, Jodha decides to doubt all that Jalal has said to her, all that he has told her, then I will only feel pity for her. It was Moti who told her of Jalal's sorrow during the time she was at Amer - and I have been saying that the Universe will continue her Zen Master's role until Jodha's belief becomes faith - We have been saying that she is not there yet - hope this makes her realise what she is lacking and makes her work on it.

Perhaps she was crying becoz she thinks that all that he had said to her was to fool her into believing him - she has never let go off her fear - and she talks of Prem!!! Or maybe she was crying that she could not give him this happiness yet - I only hope so!!!

But one thing is certain, she is not 'In Love' with Jalal - not yet - if she were, she would have had faith in herself and would not have been crying - As long as she too wants that Jalal be only hers, there is no difference between her and Ruqs - when she decides that she wants to be Jalal's, then lets talk!!!

And I do think that nothing else but this situation can get Jodha to move from belief to faith - nothing else will make her realise that Prem kisi ko apna banane ka nahin kisi ke ban jaane ka naam hai.

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alakh on 2014-05-25, 12:45

Lovely.. really miss you on IF Aunty.. I have come online after a long time.. self inflicted exile haha

Alakh
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Aunty.

Post by sunshine-sun on 2014-05-25, 13:39

Loved to read ur past as usual .. i hope jo behaves good ....otherwise Bang

sunshine-sun

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-25, 18:05

Well, my dear Smitha, that takes some believing! Jalal is going on and on and on to Ruqaiya about the baby and how could Jodha not have heard it? In any case, I do not give a hoot whether she did or not! It is all abysmally stupid.Shyamala Auntysmitha.raj.125 wrote:I feel she didn't hear the conversation between jalal and Ruqs  .She must have thought that  he left her to be with Ruqs.

See I am being +

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-25, 18:07

I miss you too, my dear, a lot. But  not the IF. Shyamala AuntyAlakh wrote:Lovely.. really miss you on IF Aunty.. I have come online after a long time.. self inflicted exile haha

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-25, 18:15

Thank you so much, my dear Priyanka.
I always have a bit of sound advice for my young friends: Do not waste your non-renewable hours on the junk scattered across the IF JA forum. Most of it lacks all logic, at times the pieces seem to have been written by semi-literates, and sadly, all too often, it is virulent in its harshness. I never read anything but a few threads by my friends, and I am  thus about to stay cool and not get irritated.
I simply do not understand what is happening in the show. I think the CVs wake up at 5  am and write the script for the day. Chetan Hansraj and Aashka Goradia told me that when I met them at a function in Montreal (I was then the Indian High Commissioner to Canada) in 2006. They were then the young romantic leads in another Ekta serial Kkusum,a and they were being driven up the wall by such practices. Now of course he is Adham and she is the Lady Macbeth like Rani Dheerbaiji in Maharana Pratap.
Do see my responses above to Sam, Krishi and a couple of others. They might interest you.

Shyamala Aunty

shiningways2407Once again aunty , an excellent post on not so excellent episodes.
 For me in thursday's epi there was much to ponder about except the fact that jalal still stands firm on his pov regarding shehnaaz.
Comig to friday's epi I m wondering why jodha is crying?? Is it that she doent know about ruks preg?? But that cant be the case ,that news has spread like fire. Plus ruklal were in the presence of so many bandi n hakim so logicaly she should not think that as their moment of quality time. Her crying along with the  voice of their haram conversation confused me more.
Whatever the reason is its highly unlike jodha as she was concerned more about her ''saal girah''.  
 Coming to RuKs y she is stooping so low, even yesterday jalal said that iits sanjeeda matter for him ,still she had not a bit of regret??
   Now Jalal is being bashed left ,right n centre in IF for leaving jo alone in jashn LOL. This is called 'JODHA BHAKTI'  :)
rest hoping for some sensible tracks after consummation seq which will b on mon!!
 Now the time has come to focus on adham n atga along with maham n shenu mystery.
Now I m simply fed up this not so romantic romance n will love to see some political aspects .

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-25, 18:20

As usual, my dear Adiana, distilled wisdom, especially @ blue. I somehow  doubt if Jodha is going to achieve the realisation of that lovely last line of yours, at least not any time soon. As for the reason for her crying, I have gone into that in excessive detail in this post, so I will refrain from saying any more here!Shyamalaadianasr wrote:Shayamala, if due to Ruqs and her bomb, Jodha decides to doubt all that Jalal has said to her, all that he has told her, then I will only feel pity for her. It was Moti who told her of Jalal's sorrow during the time she was at Amer - and I have been saying that the Universe will continue her Zen Master's role until Jodha's belief becomes faith - We have been saying that she is not there yet - hope this makes her realise what she is lacking and makes her work on it.

Perhaps she was crying becoz she thinks that all that he had said to her was to fool her into believing him - she has never let go off her fear - and she talks of Prem!!! Or maybe she was crying that she could not give him this happiness yet - I only hope so!!!

But one thing is certain, she is not 'In Love' with Jalal - not yet - if she were, she would have had faith in herself and would not have been crying - As long as she too wants that Jalal be only hers, there is no difference between her and Ruqs - when she decides that she wants to be Jalal's, then lets talk!!!

And I do think that nothing else but this situation can get Jodha to move from belief to faith - nothing else will make her realise that Prem kisi ko apna banane ka nahin kisi ke ban jaane ka naam hai.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Alakh on 2014-05-25, 20:21

I'm surprised you're still following the show. I don't care if I miss an episode or two. Its become too boring. Currently in love with Mahabharat.. and I Love Krishna luv

Alakh
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:49

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum