Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 245-246: Teetering on the brink

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 245-246: Teetering on the brink

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-25, 21:03

Alakh wrote:I'm surprised you're still following the show. I don't care if I miss an episode or two. Its become too boring. Currently in love with Mahabharat.. and I Love Krishna luv
Alakh, I have watched many shows, but none of the show has kept you hooked till the end, all shows life line is 6months or a year which is rare, after that, to keep the show alive, the will introduce too many tracks, too many actors, some work and some doesn't, even KS which I was addicted to,turned out to be crap after 6 months, but some managed to watch it regularly for a year and then gave up, honestly even IPKKND also list it's charm after few months.  After a long time, I got hooked upto it and probably will watch it till MA's downfall and later, it all depends on how it moves forward.
I started watching MB as well, but it will soon end after the war.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-25, 21:46

Excellent post Aunty..Atleast something gud happened to me becoz of JA that i met u here..eventhogh show makes me mad nowadays,but ur post always makes me smile..
I'm 100% sure Jo heard it all..Becoz when Jalal kissed Ruk's hand and told her , u gave me most happiest news today, den Jo remembered fb jallu saying his all happiness with her only.. So there is no doubt..and her "ganga,jamuna bahana" no comments abt dat..u explained it very well..lets see what happens tomarrow..Ruk stooped very low..After her truth reveales , i don't think jallu wil publically insult her,but he wil stop talking to her and give Ruk silent treatment.. The worst punishment for Ruk..she deserves it..i don't knw how cvs wil goin to redeem her..or dey wil make her more evil after dis track...no idea..i don't have much hopes abt SR..Lead actress very proudly said dey used BD in scenes which she is not comfortable..Anyway hats off to her professionalism..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-25, 21:55

Aunty , our thead in IF closed by Mod..I'm not shocked..it was expected..All thanks to "jodha bhakts"..Anyway who cares?? But I'm sad too..it was a very beautiful tread..we r few in numbers, but made a small world of ours na??

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-26, 00:19

sashashyam wrote:

It is another of the innumerable mysteries in this script how a 23 year old Jalal coul have been yearning in vain for  a son and heir for itne saal. When did he start trying for one, at 14?

I am laughing out loud with this line  hppy 

Periyamma the fact that Jalal stepped out of the Jashan has become a thing everywhere ... so when he learns of a medical emergency, he is supposed to say ta ta bye bye and all... God.. he did give her a half-nod.. 

I liked Jodha's green-eyed monster act! When Mothi said that Jalal had spent no night anywhere else, they did show a sign of relief/happiness on her face.. so me thinks the madam is getting possessive
And even in polygamous setting in fact even moreso in a polygamous setting this would have been the case (besides, she's the last in the line of his wives as of now so fresh jealousy???)
I am sure while there would have been some 'Take whatever comes your way' queens there would have been many who'd have been 'Ensure what you want comes your way' types.. I think the CVs are trying to portray Jo as somewhere in between the two!

I don't know if she knows about the news about Ruqs...my impressions are that she had no idea and could only SEE a coy Ja-Ruqs! Either way, I know she never means ill of the child...
For once, I'm happy to see her not mahaan! I like this human flaw in her... 

And Jodha-Ruqaiyya have not been the best of friends or anything... maybe her last ditch attempt was during the Kajri track.. because the harem elections might have disillusioned her about Ruqs as much as it has Jalal!
Even as lately as 2 episodes back when she tried to rub her palm she was given a cold shoulder by Ruqs! Ruqaiyya has wished/done far more evil against Jodha than the couple of good statements/deeds she might have done for Jodha (and even this a while ago)
So, while she might pray for the child, I see nothing wrong if Jo doesn't celebrate in Ruqs-Jalal happiness...  just my thought aunty long hug 

I am hoping she doesn't put on her Nancy Drew shoes again either! 

But if she is jealous of Ruqaiya, NOT  because of the baby, but because she sees Jalal being  so affectionate towards her, then that would not be so bad.  In fact, this sudden shock might help her finally realise the depth of her feelings for Jalal. There is nothing like the threat of losing something to make one realise its value!

But either way, Jodha  MUST hide her feelings till she has managed to master them. I would be very pleased if she does so  and, no matter what her real feelings continue to be,  comes into the room, warmly congratulating both Jalal and Ruqaiya.

This aunty, this^^^

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by LGhosh on 2014-05-26, 01:03

Shyamala got updated from your post. Frankly I have lost interest in JA.
I can skip so many episodes and don't even feel the urge to watch it later. On and off I read the updates. 
Problem with me is I can't appreciate a character after its been taken to the pits by the CV's before they again try to salvage them and bring them back on track. But by the time they start the effort all respect and love for that character is gone for me and I can't feel the same like before, they create a crack in the mirror which can't be rectified.
They have ruined Jodha to such an extent for me that I can't accept and look at her like I did before at the beginning of the show. And now the scene whatever I have watched lacks all the luster and chemistry. Its like a robot acting with blank looks and expression. Even the hugs look forced from Jodha's end. How much can Rajat hold the show on his shoulder? Even the looks where she is supposed to look being in love fails miserably, her look is not coy or shy but more like satiated being pampered by Jalal. I saw the jashan segment and there too at the beginning she looked like she was sulking. I can watch unrealistic track provided the acting and performance are unparallel but here the very acting is faulty and confusing.
Yesterday saw the promo and then unfortunately read the interview and was laughing at the ridiculousness of it all. Being an actor if you come with baggages then you had it! Yes if she has problems shooting romantic scenes she should have declared it right at the beginning before signing an epic romance. 
And after all the hyped SR then what? The CV's I have no idea where they will take the story. As usual with Jodha's help or input Jalal will realize about all the mysteries in his palace, take care of it, do all the reforms, hire the nine gems and day and night sing praises of his Jodha begum. I will give it a skip. They have made a mockery of Akbar the great!
I will stick to Mahabharat even if it is distorted and shown with all possible made up twists and their own unique perspectives. But the performance, treatment and presentation are amazing, it makes you want to watch it. And I love Krishna too there! :-) I know it will be over soon but either way my time span for any show is 6 months tops because after that the characters change beyond recognition, weird twists and turns, unthinkable omnipotent villains and the heroine emerges as Ma Chandi who never does or goes wrong and is worshipped by one and all. Sigh!
Great analysis as usual! Atleast I am updated from your post and then if I feel I watch the episode. So thank you!

LGhosh
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gman on 2014-05-26, 02:42

@greeshma014
i've been a silent reader so far on dhwani as well as India Forum reading all pov's & posts & enjoying the debates
i couldn't stop myself from replying to your latest comment here
may i inform you as to why that thread was closed?
cos some people there indulged in name calling & petty mocking despite 2 warnings
much as you did here by mocking those with diff pov than yours by calling them 'jodha bhakts'
don't mock other's opinion in such a way my dear, its pathetically juvenile
best wishes
G :)

Gman

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-05-26, 07:52

shyamala, lovely analysis as usual, but my mind is stuck at the SR promo..as per article and my source BD the great has done most of the work and i am happy that it is that way otherwise rajat was also not so happy giving shots with stuck up paridhi and the bd is very pretty and santa has sone such a good job that one cannot even tell if the bd is used!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-26, 15:03

Gman wrote:@greeshma014
i've been a silent reader so far on dhwani as well as India Forum reading all pov's & posts & enjoying the debates
i couldn't stop myself from replying to your latest comment here
may i inform you as to why that thread was closed?
cos some people there indulged in name calling & petty mocking despite 2 warnings
much as you did here by mocking those with diff pov than yours by calling them 'jodha bhakts'
don't mock other's opinion in such a way my dear, its pathetically juvenile
best wishes
G :)
Dear, u said u r a silent reader of IF and dhwani..If dat's the case, u must know the most bashed characters in IF are Jalal and Ruk..Bashing ke barey Mein na hi baat karey to acha hai..becoz most of the posts starts with a good topic, but ends with mocking or bashing of a character..if u wanna see what's mocking , go through the forum carefully.. Hukka queen,hukka suporters r just few of dem..Anyway I'm not going to advice anyone what's rite or wrong..Let them do what dey want..i'l do what i like..
Thanks..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by ngayou on 2014-05-26, 17:57

I really enjoyed reading your take on the recent epis, Aunty. But regarding the episodes themselves,  I just feel a curious disconnect with the show. I just watch it just as a routine sort of nowadays. The love story just doesn't seem convincing at all. The recent last  track where Jodha was butchered well & good post Sujamal fiasco , & then the attempts at trying to redeem her with her admission of ego being the cause of the MU somehow seems halfbaked & am not able to accept such illwritten scenes. Try as I might , I cant view this story as a love story much less an epic romance any more.The feel is simply not there. 

Even Jalal is not able to keep me much interested to the screen. I dont know what exactly will bring me back to liking the show again. Hope something on the show changes for the better so that I can atleast enjoy watching Jalal if not much else. 

Pardon me for such a negative ranting, Aunty. Couldnt control myself. Hope u didn't mind.

ngayou
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaz713 on 2014-05-27, 06:50

"It is another of the innumerable mysteries in this script how a 23 year old Jalal coul have been yearning in vain for  a son and heir for itne saal. When did he start trying for one, at 14?"
hppy 

Oh Aunty! I always wondered about this too. Realistically, I expect he's been wanting to be a father since 18 or so which means he's only been waiting about five years. Imagine how desperate he would have been had he been 30! Besides, he's young and has young wives so I don't understand this urgency.

Jodha wasn't able to master her feelings but at least she resented Jalal's affection for Ruqaiya and not for the baby. As you predicted, Jalal was certainly surprised at this but not totally disillusioned with his Jodha Begum!

Overall, I believe the First Night was tastefully done. I would love to hear your thoughts on the episode Aunty!

Jaz713
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-27, 08:28

Jaz713 wrote:"It is another of the innumerable mysteries in this script how a 23 year old Jalal coul have been yearning in vain for  a son and heir for itne saal. When did he start trying for one, at 14?"
hppy 

Oh Aunty! I always wondered about this too. Realistically, I expect he's been wanting to be a father since 18 or so which means he's only been waiting about five years. Imagine how desperate he would have been had he been 30! Besides, he's young and has young wives so I don't understand this urgency.

Jodha wasn't able to master her feelings but at least she resented Jalal's affection for Ruqaiya and not for the baby. As you predicted, Jalal was certainly surprised at this but not totally disillusioned with his Jodha Begum!

Overall, I believe the First Night was tastefully done. I would love to hear your thoughts on the episode Aunty!
But getting married at young age and becoming parents soon after was very common then, a girl used to get pregnant at the age of 14-15, and so 5yrs were long.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-27, 08:55

Dear Jaz, and anyone else who reads this,

Well, my dear, maybe I will do something about it later today - yesterday the inauguration of the new PM and the new govt. left me with very little interest in  Jodha Akbar and I saw it only in a late night repeat telecast. 3/4ths of the regular TV audience must have done the same, given the magnificent show in the forecourt of the Rashtrapati Bhavan.
I am sorry if I am going to disappoint you, but I did NOT enjoy watching Jalal describe himself, in that frantic peroration of his to his (32 times repeated?) Jodha Begum, as a khoonkhaar, haiwaan darinda who had been (miraculously) transformed into a nek dil insaan/Shahenshah by Jodha Begum and  Jodha Begum alone.
With such a declaration, echoing and reinforcing the original tag line of the show, plus the assurance that he would be known in history only as Jodha ka Jalal (that was the LIMIT!What the devil did he mean, the besotted chump?), what more could even the most rabid Jodha-phile want?
Yes, and Jodha stared blankly at him as all this lavish praise was being showered on her, and at the end, all that she could do was to resurrect her sulky face, and say that she felt jealous of his other wives, and what could she do about it?
During the line when she says she loves him, her face  was  blank,  almost devoid of any expression, whereas there should have been a delighted shyness, a sudden glow in the eyes, a melting tenderness. Instead, she sounded exactly like a schoolgirl reciting a line in an elocution competition. Even I, sceptical as I am, had not thought that it could be quite so bad.
I could say more about her failure to deliver, but I will save it for the post I hope to do this afternoon.
As for the actual lovemaking scene, it was as flat as a pancake, and I for one could not imagine WHAT they needed a body double for. There was nothing there that was even remotely passionate; Hrithik and Aishwarya were ten times better. Yes, and there was the sheer implausibility of the way the pair was shown in the precap; in full dress?
If they wanted to show passion within TV limits, and had a good body double at hand, all the director had to do was to look at some old shots of, say, Silsila. The chemistry between Amitabh and Rekha there literally scorched the screen. This pair is a pathetic washout.
Yes, and I was surprised and disappointed that Jodha did not have an iota of happiness to echo Jalal's delight in the child. Compare this with Ruqaiya when she learns that Jodha is expecting. I need say no more.

Jodha looked and sounded exactly like a jealous, peevish spouse, who is no  different from Ruqaiya in wanting Jalal all for herself.
And Jodha's sulky nakhre AFTER she had told Jalal that she loved him were most unappealing and as stereotyped as those of a  1960s  film heroine. Probably Santram chose them to fit in with Paridhi's acting capabilties.
More later, I hope. I am sorry to rain on your evident delight, but the above is exactly what I  feel. So, if you think a bit more, might you!
Shyamala Aunty

Jaz713"It is another of the innumerable mysteries in this script how a 23 year old Jalal coul have been yearning in vain for  a son and heir for itne saal. When did he start trying for one, at 14?"
hppy 

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-27, 09:27

Consumation sequence was gud..agar woh dono ki bhashans cut short karke romance Mein thodi aur concentrate karey toh acha hota..But it was short and sweet..  Embarrassed...I'm happy dat atleast dey showed dis much..and I'm satisfied..For 8pm slot it was a decent SR..Even i remember, in my previous famous show, the channel edited some hot scenes from SR due to time slot..we fans were hell angry on dem for not showing un edited version..Totally it was an another level SR...  Embarrassed..AkDha SR was very good according to me..Becoz my expectations were low..nowadays i don't give much importance to what Jalal says..Today he wil say to Jo, dat ur my everything..tomarrow he'l say to Ruk, u understand me more dan anyone BEK.. LOL.And the cycle repeats...But i really loved his kanha-Radha dialogue..Totally a very good episode according to Jodha Akbar standards..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-27, 09:41

Alas. my dear girl, I am sure you are  going to  revise your opinion of me considerably  after reading my response to Jaz above, and even more so after you see my longer post of later today on this episode!  hpee I am sure Lashy will share your feelings about my apostasy!

It was a major disappointment for me, even with my minimal expectations. I think it showed, more than anything else, the severe limitations of this supposedly romantic pair. Jodha last night pulled even Jalal down, something I had not thought to be possible.

They were, are and will be  worse than tepid. I think that pretty soon, I will quit altogether.

Yes, and as for the Kanha-Radha line, he does not know that Krishna never met Radha again after he left Vrindavan, though she is supposed to have been subsumed as his bansuri. And Krishna was also the beloved and loving husband of both the devoted Rukmini and the demanding and indulged Satyabhama, and lastly, he was the totally detached nityabrahmachari,  free of all carnal attachments, who could revive Uttara's dead child, later to be Parikshit, in her womb where even Bhishma could not. So the Kanha--Radha parallel has its pitfalls that Jalal is, happily, unaware of as he is, metaphorically, falling at his Jodha Begum's feet.

Shyamala Aunty

Shyamala Aunty

Greeshma014Consumation sequence was gud..agar woh dono ki bhashans cut short karke romance Mein thodi aur concentrate karey toh acha hota..But it was short and sweet..  Embarrassed...I'm happy dat atleast dey showed dis much..and I'm satisfied..For 8pm slot it was a decent SR..Even i remember, in my previous famous show, the channel edited some hot scenes from SR due to time slot..we fans were hell angry on dem for not showing un edited version..Totally it was an another level SR...  Embarrassed..AkDha SR was very good according to me..Becoz my expectations were low..nowadays i don't give much importance to what Jalal says..Today he wil say to Jo, dat ur my everything..tomarrow he'l say to Ruk, u understand me more dan anyone BEK.. LOL.And the cycle repeats...But i really loved his kanha-Radha dialogue..Totally a very good episode according to Jodha Akbar standards..

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-27, 12:16

aunty, first of all the whole bhashan bhasi by jalal -jo doesn't make any sense ,atleast for me..ok, i can understand she was jealous and all..but i wish once she congrts him,"hum khush hai ki shehensha ki aap pita banne vala hai, par hamara dil yeh bardash nai kar sakta ki aap kisi aur ke saat....."..bas, yehi kaafi thi..but she was like, me. my pyaar, my this , my that... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad ..and jalal, o.k..he wanna confess his love, very gud..i like his radha-krishna example too..but instead of confessing his love, he was more keen on explaininghw she made him human, he didn't knw when he went to ruk blah blah.thank god, he didn't told dat baby is not his to pacify his beloved wife...actually i don't care what he says nowadays..yeha jo ke saamne kuch kahenge, aur kal ruk ke saamne kuch aur kahengey..i don't want explain pari's acting ..i already told dat many times..and abt her yest.'s acting, u said it all aunty..nothing more to add..SR was good..forget abt comparing with Hrithwik-Ash..it's nothing compared to other tv shows SR..And 8 pm slot is not an excuse for dis..becoz IPkKND gave one of the most passionate , hot , sizzling SR, dat too in 8 pm slot..anyway like someone said here before dat beggers can't choose..dis is our fate..it was good, short, and sweet..dat's it..yes, it's very gud according to this show's standards..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-05-27, 13:15

shyamala, bang on dear! i too felt bad when jodha begum was given the crown n glory of mahaanta and he himself declared to be a darinda..well suited for ekta's hero and her tag line but not for akbar the great!..the sr was just a plain and simple one nothing special, only attraction for me was rajat's expressions and paridhi was standing there like a expressionless touch me not doll who has to think zillion times to touch a man..does she forget that she is here to act as jodha nd not tanmay ki paridhi...hopeless!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-27, 13:18

Periyamma knows me better than myself  hppy 
Bar the bhaashan, I liked it aunty... 
What was new in what he said ...he's soon going to start honouring her for things as mundane as brushing his teeth and combing his hair - like he never did any of those before she came! Shocked 
What surprised me was two things 
1) That Jalal admitted even when he was depressed about Jo that he DID visit Ruqs.. which means he's not a typical Majnu devdaas! Kudos to the makers for making Jalal admit he's used and thrown women in the past... a brave thing for a male lead today (akbar or not) to say seeing how 21st century mindset aren't prepared to accept something like this.. precisely why even the movies have taken safer routes!

2) If anything, Jodha's emerging grey shades are new to me.. she didn't even congratulate him on becoming a 'supposed' waalid? Now that's a diametrical opposite of what she stands for.. as in, then if Jalal has done a 180 so has Jo.. Jo has become a possessive jealous woman... and I'm liking this  Twisted Evil I think even Jalal does...

Aunty, you might not be as much in touch with the offscreen gossip, but since I am... trust me I had NO EXPECTATIONS whatsoever for the episode.. and I must say I was pleasantly surprised... while the Hamam dream sequence was sizzling, this was about a notch or two lesser... but I loved it.. and RT's expressions were like those of a matured restrained passionate experienced lover.. neither too eager not too laid-back! 
I loved it.... 

And I am so surprised about your statements on the precap - those were my thoughts too....only surprised you felt the same too  hppy  hppy 

long hug

Last edited by lashy on 2014-05-27, 14:28; edited 1 time in total

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-27, 14:21

Lashy, I did not read Shyamala's response for precap? Shocked I read all the posts, but did not read it.

Shyamala, RT stole the episode, I ignore his dialogues about Jodha ka Jalal.  For me the comical part (excluding Shaguni Bai's), was when Jodha says "humara mann mein Ersha hoti hain uska hum kya karein" Clap Her dialogue delivery in that was hilarious, she wanted to be emotional, but it was a flop.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-27, 18:12

Now, my dear Gayatri, it remains to be seen how you like my next one! This time, I could  not stand even Jalal, with his aapne hi ek khooonkar, vaishi darinde ko el nek dil insaan, ek nek dil Shahenshah banaya hai, Jodha Begum (the 22nd time he  said that!). It was as well for Rajat that I could  not reach into the TV set and clobber him! Shyamala Auntyngayou wrote:I really enjoyed reading your take on the recent epis, Aunty. But regarding the episodes themselves,  I just feel a curious disconnect with the show. I just watch it just as a routine sort of nowadays. The love story just doesn't seem convincing at all. The recent last  track where Jodha was butchered well & good post Sujamal fiasco , & then the attempts at trying to redeem her with her admission of ego being the cause of the MU somehow seems halfbaked & am not able to accept such illwritten scenes. Try as I might , I cant view this story as a love story much less an epic romance any more.The feel is simply not there. 

Even Jalal is not able to keep me much interested to the screen. I dont know what exactly will bring me back to liking the show again. Hope something on the show changes for the better so that I can atleast enjoy watching Jalal if not much else. 

Pardon me for such a negative ranting, Aunty. Couldnt control myself. Hope u didn't mind.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-27, 18:15

My dear, I was not surprised. If you read their new rules, one wonders if one can  write anything at all without falling  foul of one rule or the other, but then there are the joys of selective application, are there not? Shyamala AuntyGreeshma014 wrote: hpee Aunty , our thead in IF closed by Mod..I'm not shocked..it was expected..All thanks to "jodha bhakts"..Anyway who cares?? But I'm sad too..it was a very beautiful tread..we r few in numbers, but made a small world of ours na??

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-27, 18:24

Lana my dear, thanks  a lot for such  detailed comment, with which, as always, I agree i in toto, especially about Paridhi's limitations and nakhras (she was sulking away at the beginning of the jashn, as you have pointed out) , that you have catalogued with wicked accuracy!

Do see my latest, Double Descent, on last night's episode. You will enjoy it, as it is an exercise in swimming completely against the current, even among my readers!
I too love the Mahabharata, for Lord Krishna, who is a wonderful Vishnu in DKDM, the spectacular Draupadi (in the vastraharan episodes, which were gut-wrenching, I used to relax by  imagining Paridhi in that role, and the hash she would have made of it)  and the tragic Karna, the noblest, and the most unfortunate of them all.

Shyamala

LGhoshShyamala got updated from your post. Frankly I have lost interest in JA.
I can skip so many episodes and don't even feel the urge to watch it later. On and off I read the updates. 
Problem with me is I can't appreciate a character after its been taken to the pits by the CV's before they again try to salvage them and bring them back on track. But by the time they start the effort all respect and love for that character is gone for me and I can't feel the same like before, they create a crack in the mirror which can't be rectified.
They have ruined Jodha to such an extent for me that I can't accept and look at her like I did before at the beginning of the show. And now the scene whatever I have watched lacks all the luster and chemistry. Its like a robot acting with blank looks and expression. Even the hugs look forced from Jodha's end. How much can Rajat hold the show on his shoulder? Even the looks where she is supposed to look being in love fails miserably, her look is not coy or shy but more like satiated being pampered by Jalal. I saw the jashan segment and there too at the beginning she looked like she was sulking. I can watch unrealistic track provided the acting and performance are unparallel but here the very acting is faulty and confusing.
Yesterday saw the promo and then unfortunately read the interview and was laughing at the ridiculousness of it all. Being an actor if you come with baggages then you had it! Yes if she has problems shooting romantic scenes she should have declared it right at the beginning before signing an epic romance. 
And after all the hyped SR then what? The CV's I have no idea where they will take the story. As usual with Jodha's help or input Jalal will realize about all the mysteries in his palace, take care of it, do all the reforms, hire the nine gems and day and night sing praises of his Jodha begum. I will give it a skip. They have made a mockery of Akbar the great!
I will stick to Mahabharat even if it is distorted and shown with all possible made up twists and their own unique perspectives. But the performance, treatment and presentation are amazing, it makes you want to watch it. And I love Krishna too there! :-) I know it will be over soon but either way my time span for any show is 6 months tops because after that the characters change beyond recognition, weird twists and turns, unthinkable omnipotent villains and the heroine emerges as Ma Chandi who never does or goes wrong and is worshipped by one and all. Sigh!
Great analysis as usual! Atleast I am updated from your post and then if I feel I watch the episode. So thank you!

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:08

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum