View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 24 may 2014 written update

Post by slmu on 2014-05-26, 14:05

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

hppy  epic

and he knew she was going to do something when she turned up wearing the necklace  hppy

and that conversation about how come u r wearing such a gaudy set...and her reply  hppy I thought there would b mainly punjabis here and there taste will b like raman putr and its all about who is wearing it  hppy 

hppy  it was just perfect

the whole episode was...it deserves another watch...wat did she say I am going, if I stay next to u for a bit longer people will start to talk  hppy 

oh did she? I missed that.. yay.. excuse to watch again  hppy  .. not that i need one

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-26, 14:09

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

the whole episode was just  hppy ...raman upset there plans and sits back to watch there reactions and then starts the next lot of shocks  hppy he was having a great time...as she said later u have to agree u got a wife who can match u  hppy thou the bit I don't get is he says u will have to pay for messing wit me...like he whiter then white...she didn't mess wit him...

I guess he meant it in the sense of coming up with a plan to get at Mihir?

mhm could b...c he should live wit the philosophy of sharing everything wit wifey...

its such a ridiculous plot by both of them though.. what if Mihir had just gone ahead with it?

i have said all along it lacked logic...and I do think without mihir getting jealous that he would have gone thru wit it...

yeah just after the bit she tells raman that he is kanjoos and she bribed the pandit wit more she says it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-05-26, 14:10

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:

True.. it took her a few mins to remember that it was not Ishita Viswanathan Iyer  hppy
 hppy and Raman's monolgue to himself when he and Ishita were having staring match..  hppy

hppy  epic

and he knew she was going to do something when she turned up wearing the necklace  hppy

and that conversation about how come u r wearing such a gaudy set...and her reply  hppy I thought there would b mainly punjabis here and there taste will b like raman putr and its all about who is wearing it  hppy 

that raman putar one cracked me up  hppy both are perfect for each other

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-26, 14:16

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
 hppy and Raman's monolgue to himself when he and Ishita were having staring match..  hppy

hppy  epic

that raman putar one cracked me up  hppy both are perfect for each other

that they r takkar ke hai  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-26, 14:19

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

I guess he meant it in the sense of coming up with a plan to get at Mihir?

mhm could b...c he should live wit the philosophy of sharing everything wit wifey...

its such a ridiculous plot by both of them though.. what if Mihir had just gone ahead with it?

i have said all along it lacked logic...and I do think without mihir getting jealous that he would have gone thru wit it...

yeah just after the bit she tells raman that he is kanjoos and she bribed the pandit wit more she says it...

they are lucky he pulled out.. otherwise Mihika would have had to get engaged to Vibhu  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-05-26, 14:30

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

they are lucky he pulled out.. otherwise Mihika would have had to get engaged to Vibhu  hppy

agree shanti what if Mihir had gone ahead becos Tandon had threatened him ..Raman would have got  Shocked Shocked 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-26, 14:31

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

would trisha have gone thru wit it? trisha and vibhu could have eloped and left only mihir and mihika there  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-26, 14:32

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

would trisha have gone thru wit it? trisha and vibhu could have eloped and left only mihir and mihika there  hppy 

hppy  that would have been epic

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-26, 14:32

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

agree shanti what if Mihir had gone ahead becos Tandon had threatened him ..Raman would have got  Shocked Shocked 

raman would have beaten him...any excuse punjabi hai na

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-26, 14:33

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

confusion hi confusion  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-05-26, 14:33

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hppy hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-05-26, 14:34

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

mihir would have got stunned 'kya bhia engagement karo toh bhi marte ho nahin bhi toh"  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-26, 14:36

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

yes full fledged thapad just for doing what he wants him to do.. if he did what he didnt want then Mihir would have to be hospitalized

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-05-26, 14:37

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

mihir would have got stunned 'kya bhia engagement karo toh bhi marte ho nahin bhi toh"  hppy 
 hppy  hppy  hppy

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-26, 14:39

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

hppy raman would have said yeah medical bills mujhe doon...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-26, 14:43

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

yes full fledged thapad just for doing what he wants him to do.. if he did what he didnt want then Mihir would have to be hospitalized

at least there would have been no drinking...full hosh mein martha  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-26, 14:48

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

ROFL  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-05-26, 14:50

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

hppy hppy 

shanti hi5 we said the same

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-26, 14:56

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hppy hppy 

great minds  peace

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-26, 15:16

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

hppy hppy 

great minds  peace

great minds aap ke hai ya raman ka  nty 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-26, 15:20

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote: