Latest topics

Concerning Jo's tears on May23... selfish??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Concerning Jo's tears on May23... selfish??

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-25, 14:42

Hola guys...  long hug 
ok... so i had been reading some posts on IF (during my legit one hour wi-fi break... yep, thats what i've been reduced to by momma dearest Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad ) and i came across some wonderfully written posts (in my opinion) which i'd like to share with you all....
considering that i haven't take permission form those who wrote these posts... i'm terribly sorry if you didn't like me using my ctrl+c/ctrl+v antics and want me to do a ctrl+d... i've given the due credits to the posts of course
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
credit for filetring and compiling the posts goes to: MaddyO
Source: IF

By History_geek
While Jalal went to Ruqs, there was NO problem. He is a husband to Ruqs, he will go there and care for her. But see, i expected a sort of 'other' reaction like, "Atleast" telling Jodha, why he is going away "suddenly" from the Jashan. I mean, he got the news and without even looking at Jodha went away.?. Atleast a word or two would have sufficed, that Jodha Begum - I am going for an imp.emergency. Only this much would have done. 

Another thing is that, the "portrayal" gave a message that he is 'MORE' interested in getting a 'waaris' (don't MU me, it's my personal opinion, i feel many people thought so. For this i blame the CV's, what impression they wanted to give us.?. Did they want to show that - Just by hearing the word "Waaris/Wali-Ahad he forgot everything. And, where did his grey cells went.?. Didn't he know that, he has NOT spent his time with Ruqs, for long.?. So, how come she got pregnant.?. Don't he remember Baba Chisti's prophecy.?. 

Also, fed up from the Mughal Sultanate traitors. I have 99% feeeling that Ruqs had involved Hakima Sahiba in this plan of hers..Plotting Plotting and Plotting..Ho kya raha hai.?. " As Cleo said - Villains are fine, NOT their glorification. ). 

So, why won't after hearing his words to Ruqs, when he left her in the jashan, 'isolated', how is the other wife(Jodha) expected to react..?... Should she Remain smiling ? Won't she feel somewhat 'ignored'(give me a better adjective here), that her husband forgot her TOTALLY, when his other wife was expected to deliver.
My concern was not Jalal going to Ruqayya. Any husband will go ( itna to i understand ), as he cares for other wife also. The concern is that - He went AFTER forgetting another wife COMPLETELY. Not even a SINGLE word to her, why he is going like this.!.!. ..Actually, CV's push things to extreme. I am avoiding commenting more as i am highly angry with the CV's for this. My complain is that -> First you show a husband doing kissing handholding, etc. with wife-1. It's OK. Nothing wrong. She is also a wife. But, why he ignored another wife in the Jashan TOTALLY just hearing about his waaris.?. 

And, Then, the same night you are planning to show SR. { Let SR go to dumps at this moment, i am not here for SR at this moment. } I wanted to see a better portrayed L-Story, not just mere { 'display' of '...' } for pulling up TRP's. CV's should check what they want to show. 

I repeat My only point was-->> Jalal was a true husband to Ruqs. He should be / (or rather have been) same with Jodha also. And, As per precap, it seemed he was going to Jodha, but after ignoring her TOTALLY before that. Why CV's, why.?. Even a life of person with multiple wives can be shown in a better manner than this, Why you torture us.?.   Why "thopofying" SR now.?.   Jodha had said he accepts her and rejects her as he likes. She has no say in their relationship. This is what she said near lake in mathura. Same sort of thing is hapenning here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By ElaSingh

Jallu once again failed Jo ...left her for Ruku...
I thought he wanted children only from Jodha...but how wrong I was...
Frankly he deserves Ruku only...It was difficult for me to see Jo standing there and crying...How hurt she must be feeling ...that image is struck in my mind...

I dont blame ruku ...Ruku is alwys led to believe that she can get away with any thing so she is thinking that may be this time also she will get away with it...beside maintaining Jo's dignity is Jallu's responsibility not Ruku's...and Jallu as usual has failed her again...

Last edited by Jiggy on 2014-05-25, 14:48; edited 1 time in total

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Concerning Jo's tears on May23... selfish??

By Cleo12345

I dont think anyone is questioning Jalal rushing to Ruks side in case of an emergency...how can this be wrong in anyone's eyes?...most people are disappointed for other reasons...CVs do not have their hand on the viewers pulse when it comes to one small detail...people DO NOT enjoy watching RuK Jalal romance ...even people who are not Jo fans prefer Jalal with Jo than Ruk...Show makers  waste so much screen time and energy on something that is ...lets be honest... a  " fast forward or bathroom break ' scene for a lot of us...the reason to not like these scenes is not just polygamy but also Ruks character ...shown to be extremely selfish...she doesn't shy away from hurting Jalal in order to have her way...she was ready to give him that chloroform Ark without caring to  check if that  "test baandi' ever woke up.. ..and no consideration for the embarrassment he'll  face if/when he wakes up...how can anyone respect this  "romance"?...Look at the whole picture and not just today's events...I still can't fathom why they had to insert those ugly expression shots of Ruk between their first hug scene. No one here has written that they have a problem with Jalal taking care of his responsibilities towards other wives. In fact, many of us defended Jalal's stand on Rahim's issue.  People get frustrated by glorification of this "love marred by self love story'. Villains are important...their glorification is not..

And let us not jump to judge Jodha here...We haven't heard her side of the story...Ruk can get away with with the most despicable behavior in the name of jealousy but Jo is not allowed to shed tears?...she is human too...no points to anyone in Agra for considering that Ruk  is capable of malingering to get Jalal away from Jo...Even HB who is usually blind to saazishs was suspicious...How can Jo not be?...deep down, she probably knows that Jalal too is a victim here. How do we know that these are not tears of helplessness...her upbringing and kind nature will not let her be selfish here...If Jalal loves her more than Ruk and is rushing to share his joy with her...she earned it and is very much  worthy of it.

Last edited by Jiggy on 2014-05-25, 14:45; edited 2 times in total

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

by RadhikaS0

Disclaimer: Ela, from the next line, the post is general. So please do not think I mean you if you see "you" below. That is a generic "you". Please do not MU. 

Ruqaiyya

First and foremost, let me start with this lady. Enough has been said by you and others on her despicable plan to separate JJ and hurt Jodha without caring for JAlal. So I won't dwell on that. 

Here is a woman. It doesn't matter who she is, a queen or a commoner. She had an MC just a year back and it had been a terrible experience for her. On top of that, she had been told that she could never become a mother again. As a woman, nothing can be more devastating than these words because every woman wants to be a mother one day. I am not questioning her buoyant attitude later on because nobody expects her to keep crying over her fate. But can a woman who has passed thru this experience fake her pregnancy for whatever reason?

It is not about Jalal here, as everyone is saying. It is not even about Jodha. It is only about Ruq. How  can a woman play around with the sentiments associated with "expecting a baby" when she has undergone that loss and knows she can never cherish the moment when she will feel her baby inside her and when she will hold him/her in her arms for the first time? 

Perhaps this incident is real. May be that's why Ruq was never given any baby to care for till Khurram. 

But if it's not real, then it's a pathetic twist by the CVs. I don't care if Jalal is hurt later. I am hurt now to see that a woman is capable of doing such a depraved act. She is destroying the very essence of being a woman. Are the CVs all a bunch of guys who think that this twist will make everyone cry and rake in the TRPs? Is there no woman in the creative team who knows this is such a cheap act?

I am again saying that I am not going into the details of how hurt JJ will be by her act because that is and will be discussed threadbare by everyone. Suffice it to  say that she is selfish/insensitive and doesn't love/care for anyone except her own petty self. 

I just hope she doesn't pretend to have an MC and blame it on Shehnaz and Jodha. Nothing can be worse than that. I keep thinking this but every time the CVs surprise me by stooping even lower. I had thought nothing could be worse than the BEn track. But Ruq is worse than Ben who at least had no relation to Jalal and had come purely  to kill him. And Ruq has stooped even lower than even Ben could.

I would have preferred the chloroform ark (named such by Cleo) to this fake preg (FP). At least, there would have been no deep emotions and sentiments involved there. And I am sure Akbar is strong enough to come out of its effects without any harm. If there had been any administrative emergency then HB or Atga could have handled it for a day. As such nothing is ever an emergency  in Agra, except attending to personal activities. Even when Jalal had been going around the country in search of Jodha, Agra had gone on; it had not come to a standstill. And Jo would not have been so hurt because her expectations would not have risen or been raised by a sleeping Jalal. Jalal himself would have excused Ruq for feeling insecure and thus putting him to  sleep.         

PS: Please do not get overexcited to read above lines because I am not supporting that plot. It was wrong and no wife should do that to a husband. But that act pales in comparison to this present ploy which is too cheap to even think about. 

*********************************************************************************************************
Jalal

What can one say about his reactions? All day and even since the day before, he has been building anticipation and expectations of making the WA a special day for Jodha. He has told her he doesn't want to fight with her on their WA. He has hugged her and he has told her he wants to make the day memorable for her and share all his happiness only with her. He has told her that the time has come to discuss babies and that he will spend the night also with her for this purpose.  

A woman cannot naturally show so much excitement on the outside. But Jodha has given him the go-ahead thru her silence and downcast eyes. She has even agreed to leave Shehnaz out of the jashn for the sake of Jalal. She has spent the whole day with him,sharing his myriad thoughts and feelings like a kindred soul. 

The jashn has started and she is sitting there all dressed up like a doll. This is perhaps the first personal function Jo is happy to celebrate with Jalal as his wife and lover. What does Jalal do? After preparing her to expect something special at night, he simply leaves her and goes away, without a word to her. 

This is the equivalent of the dhakka that Jalal still remembers. In fact, it is worse. Then Jo had done what she had inadvertently. Here, he has himself told her to get ready and then disappears. That too, to another wife. He starts showering his love on her. How will any woman take this rejection

If Jodha had done this, how angry Jalal would have been? He was so  angry with her just to see her holding Sujamal's shoulders! He burst out like a tsunami and threw her out in the middle of the night. We accepted his behavior on the night of the dhakka and on that night with Sujamal. But some people have trouble accepting Jodha crying for her lost love and rejection by her husband for another woman? That too, on their WA? 

I am disgusted that people are calling her selfish. Selfish? What is selfish about expecting your husband to be with you on your (first) anniversary which is almost like a true wedding for you after the ups and downs of the past year? If she expects her husband to be by her side and confirm his love for her by accepting her in front of his family and riyaya (after having thrown her out on false charges), is it wrong? 

Remember when Jalal held her hand and led her into the palace, only his family and close associates had seen his acceptance of her. The public didn't. This is the first time the public is seeing the SS accepting his wife back with her dignity restored. How utterly devastating it must have been for Jodha to see Jalal leave her alone without saying a word! What is she to make of this? That even on a day her husband had promised to share with her happily, he could not keep his word? 

We know he has been called away by the hakim because his other wife is pregnant. Jodha doesn't know. So she is entirely justified in lamenting his going away to Ruq, leaving her high and dry in public. What will her position be in public? The people will laugh at her and say "this is Jodha Bai's aukad that her husband can leave her alone anytime and go away". If Jalal felt so hurt by the dhakka, which happened in private, isn't Jodha justified in being hurt on being rejected in public?

And note the vital difference. Jalal's ego had been hurt because he felt that his wife had brazenly refused to satisfy his physical needs,after calling him over. Here, it's Jodha's love that has been  hurt (just as Jalal's love was hurt seeing her with Sujamal). 

It's not about the jashn or the WA. It's about love. Why is this WA jashn so important for JJ? Because, like I said earlier, Jalal is reconfirming his trust and love for Jodha after her return home. This is why HB also presented them with those crowns. She wanted to make the statement that Jodha is also Malika-e-Hindustan like Ruq. She wanted to make this fact public so that there should be no trace of embarrassment left for Jodha. 

Ruq understood this clearly; which is why she was so desperate to  break it up. Some people had wondered what was so special about this day. JJ could have celebrated their anniversary on another day. This day was special because it was not just any other anniversary or celebration. It was a reconfirmation of the marriage vows for JJ. It was their second marriage. It had to be celebrated on that day only to show how much they value their marriage and their relationship. It is not some cocktail party that can be held any day. I am sorry I do not have the words to express this properly but I hope you have understood what I am trying to say.   

I am not saying Jalal should not have gone to Ruq. Even Jodha would have understood and urged him to go if she knew the truth. What I am saying is that Ruq was not in any emergency. Jalal could have spared a moment and told Jodha, "I have to go and meet the hakim who has something important  to tell me about Ruq's health. I will try to return quickly. In the meanwhile, please enjoy yourself. In case, I am delayed, I will have you informed of my situation." Only this much  was needed to convey to Jodha that Jalal had been called away on some emergency. She would have understood and may be even accompanied him. After all, didn't she understand his going away to take care of Ruq when she was in the middle of  her first tender moments with him? 

Jalal had berated Jodha for not trusting him and not telling him about Sujamal. Doesn't the same apply to him? Should he not inform her if he going to leave her and go and meet someone else? 

Agreed he may return to tell Jodha about Ruq's news. But what in the meantime? Doesn't Jodha have any right to express her disappointment and hurt? She goes after him to see what the matter is. And what does she see? She sees him kissing Ruq on Jo's WA. If she had kissed Sujamal and Jalal had seen that, everyone would have supported the reactions of Jalal then. 

Let us not impose our knowledge of events on Jodha. She only knows what she is seeing. It's not like he has spent the day with her and so he has the right to spend the night with another wife. Or that Ruq also has a right to his time. Let us be sensitive to Jodha and understand that if we had been in her place, we would have felt exactly like she did. A few well-spoken words on Jalal's part would have assuaged her and prevented an MU. 

*************************************************************************************

Jodha

Jodha's hurts are just healing.She is just recovering from the false charges levelled against her and from the indignity of being thrown out of her house by her husband. She has started trusting him and loving him openly and has shown her consent to take their relationship to the next level. 

She has finally taken courage in her hands and started believing that in spite of his harem of beautiful wives, Jalal loves her too and will give her also his time and attention. But as soon as she has taken this first step, she is left at the altar, so to say, and sees him going off to another wife and kissing her liberally. Is it any wonder her trust in her husband and his proclamations of  love is shaken? How can she trust him the next time? How can she be sure that just as soon as he takes her near, he won't remember and rush off to another wife? 

I also understand polygamy. But even in  a polygamy, there are some codes of conduct followed. If a husband is with a wife, he will not leave her and go off to another wife, without her consent. 

************************************************************************************
The SR

I saw the SR spoiler news and was disgusted. I cannot believe the CVs have reduced the epic love story of JA to a cheap Mills & Boon romance level. It was bad enough the first tender moments between them were spoilt by Ruq's shadow. It is UNBELIEVABLY DISGUSTING that they should be shown to come together like this in a weak moment for one of them. 

After all, if they could wait for 1 year to sleep together, surely a few more days shouldn't matter? The jashn had to be held on their WA. But it's not necessary to have the SR on this day. If Jalal wanted to placate her, he could have just held her close and kissed her tears away. 

Even for a normal married couple, the SR is special and celebrated grandly. This is a legendary royal couple famous for their love even after 5 centuries. And is this how their union is reduced to - a momentary uncontrolled passion? This is not love or romance or passion also. It is just physical sex without any emotions or sentiments involved in it. It's not like they want to come together and love each other completely, body, heart and soul. It's only about their inability to control their hormones and their physical lust for each other. 

If it had to be reduced to this level, it  might as well have happened that first night in Agra when Jalal was drunk and angry. Why wait for one year if there is to be no beauty and love involved in it?

I don't care if this is how the other shows portray SR. They are about modern people who have no qualms about sleeping around anyway (I mean reel characters, not any real people out there). This couple was from 5 centuries back. They would either have slept together on their wedding night itself, or when they really wanted to. 

Why should we worry about the people outside who supposedly create trouble for the PH? The PH itself is enough to reduce the love story of a historic couple to a ridiculous travesty. I can say no more.

**************************************************************************************

This has been my venting. I don't mind if many of you didn't read it because of its length. I don;t even mind those who were kind enough to read till here but disagree with what I said. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I had to say my heartfelt feelings and I did that here. Thanks to all those who read patiently till here.  

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-25, 16:34

jigs........completely agree with all of them.........especially with radhika.........in my post"MEN ARE ALWAYS MEN"----the thought is the same.b8 in short.........really i can't support jalal 4 d first time.........& this time i really want that JO should give a strong rejection lecture to JALAL 4 his behaviour....... Bang  Bang

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-25, 18:14

no... not a lecture pls... hppy
anyways... i'm gald you liked these posts i shared...
i was reading some posts where people were calling jo selfish for crying on seeing jalal kiss ruks (yuck yuck yuck)

and i couldn't believe how they were berating jo for acting thus... seriously... i myself felt choked up on seeing her crying like that...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-25, 18:27

Jiggy wrote:no... not a lecture pls... hppy
anyways... i'm gald you liked these posts i shared...
i was reading some posts where people were calling jo selfish for crying on seeing jalal kiss ruks (yuck yuck yuck)

and i couldn't believe how they were berating jo for acting thus... seriously... i myself felt choked up on seeing her crying like that...
ok ok no lecture..........then what  about a DHAKKA!!!!!! hppy  hppy just kidding yaar........LOL!!!
u know what jo should show her iritation towards jalal by her silent attitude.without saying a word.& this will be really painful 2 jalal.which he really deserves this time....... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 
& seiously........i don't want SR tomorrow......i just want that they will consummate their marriage when they will be mentally free........not due to some jealousy........or overflowing of emotions.....

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-25, 19:05

yep... even i don't want consummation to happen now... not in ruks fake pregnancy drama shadow... yuck...
what's with the hurry cv's...??
lets ruks be exposed first...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-26, 11:41

Jiggy ,

My apologies ..I have not read through the entire length and breadth of the posts .. A line here and a odd line there ... Thats it.. SO please do not assume that this is a response to the above posts.. It's just a general response ...

One line caught my attention... Ppl do not enjoy watching Ruqaiyya/Jalal response... Well, I consider myself as people and let me profess , I enjoy watching Ruqaiyya/Jalal more than Jalal/Jodha .

There is a general antagonistic feeling that Jalal left Jodha in the middle and went away without even bothering to inform Jodha !!! Well..to that ..Let me add , he did not dump her in the middle of hostile territory..She was among the family.. besides haven't we seen the same thoughtlessness when Jalal went in search of Jodha in single minded pursuit and never even bothered to send a paigham to Ruqaiyya about how he is faring?? how she is faring?? He was impulsive and thoughtless then, he is impulsive and thoughtless now.

A king lives for heir and not for his love !! A heir is what a king wants to perpetuate his lineage .. Jalal has been trying for long to get a heir for his kingdom, the  praying,all that walking on the rough roads  to ajmer to get supreme one to smile on him and bestow a son to him  denotes how badly he wants  a child ..When the longed for, cherished news comes, one just reacts and don't think... Did not he just react when news was brought  to him that Jodha was coming to Agra .. wasn't he oblivious to the hurt that his overt display of happiness causing to Ruqaiyyaa, Did we blame him then??   PLUS..The scene has not ended, the scene will continue.. so do not make a mountain out of mole hill untill the scene ends.

Regards ur title...Jodha was selfish but she is also human..let us not put her on a pedestal and worship her.. she is  young girl who has had her first brush with love, its new, its different, its intoxicating.. natural for her to want her husband by her side, natural for her to feel hurt ,jealous & possessive ..Nothing wrong in her reactions ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-26, 12:21

Tanthya wrote:Jiggy ,

My apologies ..I have not read through the entire length and breadth of the posts .. A line here and a odd line there ... Thats it.. SO please do not assume that this is a response to the above posts.. It's just a general response ...

One line caught my attention... Ppl do not enjoy watching Ruqaiyya/Jalal response... Well, I consider myself as people and let me profess , I enjoy watching Ruqaiyya/Jalal more than Jalal/Jodha .

There is a general antagonistic feeling that Jalal left Jodha in the middle and went away without even bothering to inform Jodha !!! Well..to that ..Let me add , he did not dump her in the middle of hostile territory..She was among the family.. besides haven't we seen the same thoughtlessness when Jalal went in search of Jodha in single minded pursuit and never even bothered to send a paigham to Ruqaiyya about how he is faring?? how she is faring?? He was impulsive and thoughtless then, he is impulsive and thoughtless now.

A king lives for heir and not for his love !! A heir is what a king wants to perpetuate his lineage .. Jalal has been trying for long to get a heir for his kingdom, the  praying,all that walking on the rough roads  to ajmer to get supreme one to smile on him and bestow a son to him  denotes how badly he wants  a child ..When the longed for, cherished news comes, one just reacts and don't think... Did not he just react when news was brought  to him that Jodha was coming to Agra .. wasn't he oblivious to the hurt that his overt display of happiness causing to Ruqaiyyaa, Did we blame him then??   PLUS..The scene has not ended, the scene will continue.. so do not make a mountain out of mole hill untill the scene ends.

Regards ur title...Jodha was selfish but she is also human..let us not put her on a pedestal and worship her.. she is  young girl who has had her first brush with love, its new, its different, its intoxicating.. natural for her to want her husband by her side, natural for her to feel hurt ,jealous & possessive ..Nothing wrong in her reactions ..
respect your views my dear long hug loved the lines in bold...
and yep... i have no problem with jo being a little selfish in love.... we all are.... its only human....
what i had a problem was how some people thought that her feeling bad here was wrong, out of the ordinary and she should not feel so when she saw the the kisses and hugs b/w ruks/jalal
what astounded me was that the same people had berated Jo earlier for not feeling jealous or showing proper HUMAN emotions or letting Ruks wield her monopoly over Jalal as his wife and not considering her own as his wife too... double standards with one's opinion i do not enjoy....
as to the questions and views in the 3rd and 4th paras... i won't say anything much cos what i want to say has already been said, posted and shared by me above !!
so when you get the time... do read haan and think i'm debating with you !!  hpee  hpee  hpee

Last edited by Jiggy on 2014-05-26, 14:31; edited 1 time in total

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-26, 12:55

@jiggy, I agree with the sentiment of this compilation post of yours. But I have a slightly different take on the title.  It's not selfishness but possessiveness.  

As I wrote elsewhere that this uncharacteristic behaviour of Jodha we have come to know, one who forgives shariff or bakshi or even sujamal, is because it's suddenly dawned on her that she might have to share love of her life with others.  She is not the biwi no 1 per se. She'd told him in one of the episodes that she'd feel bad if somebody barges in on her time with her husband. She's now experiencing precisely that. She'll be happy for Jalal. But the basic reaction of a wife can't simply be wished away.

she's all the rights to feel hurt....

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-26, 14:13

@sam
long time no see yaar long hug

now, i chose he title so because many posts were berating jo for being 'selfish' for feeling hurt and crying on seeing jalal ruks shring hugs and kisses and i wanted to present a diff pov
you're right... jo has the right to feel hurt... jalal had promised her to spend every happy moment of the day with her but then left
i'm not completely blaming jalal but jo has all the right to feel sad
infact when ruks had fainted, she hadn't shown such jealousy to jalal's TLC towards ruks, she herself was worried for her...
jo isn't the kind of girl who'd be mean and petty towards ruks in her jealousy... infact she'll be happy on hearing that ruks is pregnant though i feel she might feel disappointed too...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-26, 15:04

@jiggy, I'm playing a serious game of office office nowadays. Hence LOA.

btw, I agree with your pov completely. Additionally I too have signed on to see a story of Jalal and Jodha. With all the complaints I have about her bhashans, misplaced pity, irrational behavior at times,  she's THE heroine of this love saga. So even I'm not too keen on watching tender budding romance between Jalal n Ruqaiyya. Especially when she's acted in typical shrewish ways. That might be a simplistic reasoning but holds good for me.

Even if ppl call her so, i think you and i both agree that Jodha WAS NOT selfish, but hurt because of the new found love and possessiveness. Jealous could be the right word yaar. So I'm gonna enjoy this show of passion from her side.

n the sr may play out differently.  It might not be coz of ruq's pregnancy. This is how I feel it'll play out. Jalal will come to her hojra. She may say something that may hurt him. So he turns to leave. She hugs him from behind n stops him. N the sr happens naturally... as an expression of love between them... God!!! How senti I've become. My reput at office would be ruined. :D

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-26, 17:19

Tanthya wrote:Jiggy ,

Hi Tanthya, with regards to Jalal's reaction it is very normal to me. He is human so is Jodha's and all the characters  are reacting to the situation in a humane way. With regards to Rukiya, she just sided to go the selfish way without thing of the consequences it might have on Jalal directly in case her plans fails. Also no one knows Ruk is faking it especially Jalal. I agree with you more on the fact that the episode is still hanging and we don't know the end of the story line yet to just jump into conclusion as some people are doing.

Some have gone to the extent to say Jalal is not a good husband. However to me as long as he is married to multiple wives as shown he needs to master how to balance the situation and I want to believe he will when he realise what Ruk is about he will set boundaries for all of them. I would want to see that happen but the CV's have their own objectives anyways.
 hpee  hpee  hpee

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-26, 17:24

Sam_0506 wrote:@jiggy, I'm playing a serious game of office office nowadays. Hence LOA.

btw, I agree with your pov completely. Additionally I too have signed on to see a story of Jalal and Jodha. With all the complaints I have about her bhashans, misplaced pity, irrational behavior at times,  she's THE heroine of this love saga. So even I'm not too keen on watching tender budding romance between Jalal n Ruqaiyya. Especially when she's acted in typical shrewish ways. That might be a simplistic reasoning but holds good for me.

Even if ppl call her so, i think you and i both agree that Jodha WAS NOT selfish, but hurt because of the new found love and possessiveness. Jealous could be the right word yaar. So I'm gonna enjoy this show of passion from her side.

n the sr may play out differently.  It might not be coz of ruq's pregnancy. This is how I feel it'll play out. Jalal will come to her hojra. She may say something that may hurt him. So he turns to leave. She hugs him from behind n stops him. N the sr happens naturally... as an expression of love between them... God!!! How senti I've become. My reput at office would be ruined. :D
Sam I agree with you that the CV's have the capacity to surprise us in a different way so am not going to be too upset if the SR does happens but in the promo it looks more like Jalal's hojra.
 hpee

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-26, 17:31

Jiggy wrote:yep... even i don't want consummation to happen now... not in ruks fake pregnancy drama shadow... yuck...
what's with the hurry cv's...??
lets ruks be exposed first...
Jiggy, SR can happen due to a different reason altogether and not because Jodha is jealous or emotional. And in case it does happens Rukiya is the one who will come to the harsh reality that whatever she did to separate or prevent it did not work so what next. Am sure she will start planning her miscarriage lets see how things go from today.

Stay bless. long hug 

Will be right back.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:26

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum