Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update May 26th

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update May 26th

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-26, 19:37

SR Happening Day !!

Jalal is issuing orders to Atga and  TodarMal, stating explicitly that the pregnancy news should not  leak out and should be kept a secret .. After further  more orders , Jalal walks out only to careen into  Shenaz  .Shenaz  puts on her  innocent child act, congratulates   Jalal..Jalal heaves a big Sigh, tries not to show impatience .. hands over the chain to Shenaz and walks away ... As soon as jalal walks away, Shenaz tears away the chain , swearing that she wants to see his defeat ..

Jodha's Hojra

Jodha is standing by the window , all upset , agitated.. wondering at her restlessness.. trying to comfort  herself , tears falling down unbidden.. When  Jalal walks in ... exclaiming in delight about  his becoming fatehr and how he wants to share this happy news  with her but Jodha replies apathetically , fully immersed in her sorrows and despair. Jalal latches on to her  mood realizes that something is wrong .. He probes further , he tries to touch her hand , Jodha jerks her hand away  telling him not to touch her .. Like a dam bursting.. Jodha bursts , saying that she is not angry or vexed.

Jodha remarks that there is no reason for her to feel angry, she knows that he has many queens and that he can share HIS happiness with anybody , she also knows that Ruqaiyya is his first queen and his friend and she is not angry.. she knws all this but what will she tell her heart that refuses to accept this fact , the fact that she has to share her husband .. Jalal gets all emotional, chides her for being  irked  at Ruqaiyya's happiness  , Jalal points oout that even her Kanah has many wifes yet it is Radha who is always  considered to the love of  Krishna, Similarly, He has many wifes, procured through war * the way he says it, I had vivid vision of me buying veggies in market* , thru treaty..Ruqaiyya  is his friend but All these persons could not  wake his heart  and His, jalaluddin Mohammed's  Heart belongs ONLY to Jodha. ..

Jodha is listening to  Jalal's  Impassioned  words like a woman who has got unlimited supply of diamonds lasting  all her 7 lives ...  Jodh softly replies that she knows that he has many wifes and that he ahs to spend his time with his other wives too ..Yet.. so saying Jodha walks away.. Jalal who had been listening with a dawning comprehension, A smile that of a man who knows that he has found his mate, his woman  murmurs  * very seductively mind you !*.. If she knew what his duties were , then why was she angry..  ?? Jodha replies  very simply that SHE LOVES HIM !!!

Million Stars explode, 1000 moons rise , zillions stars glitter as soon jalal realizes the import of Jodha's word...The suave hunter moves in for the kill but the doe shall not be hunted so easily .. she  moves away   not far but linger on , promisingly.. Jalal  caresses her.. Jodha shies away like a startled deer, jalal is a master hunter, he will not let her go so easily..  He holds on to her Dupatta...  Jodha movement is halted .. Jalal proceeds towards her, no hurry, savouring the moment.. while Jodha pulls up the oldest trick.. implies that she is not 'in Mood' !!! * Jiggy will  swoon , Sanchu will curse you...U got to be in mood Jodha *

Jalal knows when to loosen and when to reel in.. Jalal decides to tighten the snare.. He pretends to walk away ..Immediately  Jodha runs behind him and gives him a full body hug from  behind .. Her arms snaking over his chest, clutching her to him.. Jalal pauses, gulping as desire overcomes him..His hands move over her hands, his hands enclosing her  tiny hands within his paws, in a smooth move , he turns .. brings her closer and plants a kiss on her forehead...

SOULTALK

Jodha is reminiscing ..   USSS RAAT !!! ...Jalal's voice agrees ... USS RAAT ,,when evry boundary came down .. Both the souls are happily mulling over  THAT RAAT !!

END OF SOUL TALK

We see Jalal carrying  Jodha towards the bed ..Both looking at each other, their eyes  refusing to move away from  the other, the long buried thirst refusing to be assuaged by mere looks..

Somewhere in the jungle..

Saguni bai has  thrown  the cowrie shells.. and watches aback as  2 shells lie close.. She looks at the moon n at the shellls .. breaks in great peals of laughter .. says that history is about to be created now, this moment..

SR HOJRA

Jalal slowly undresses Jodha, while Jodha is getting progressively aroused .. The  fever mounts uncontrolled.. as Jalal unties the threads that covers her  torso...with the last restraint coming undone, Jodha submits herself to Jalal.. They become one  with the benevolent moon gazing  sanguinely on them..

PRECAP

Ruqaiyya is coming to check on her darling Husband, unaware of Jodha's presence... Ruqaiyya pushes the curtains of the bed , stands shocked when she sees  Jodha  warmly ensconced in Jalal's embrace.. She is unable to believe her eyes..

Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-05-26, 20:37; edited 6 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update May 26th

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-26, 19:40

Sathya we can hardly wait !!! ..
Starry Love 
We fans are more impatient that the expectant mothers impatient hubbies outside the delivery room
 ROFL ROFL

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-26, 19:57

I'm ready tants.... fire extinguisher in hand....
Bring it on....
have they reached the bed yet...??? Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-26, 20:02

1st part up

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-26, 20:09

2nd part up

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-26, 20:19

SR alert

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-05-26, 20:27

So it WILL be todaaayyyyyyy! AAAAAAAWWWWWW and me workiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!!  Bang Bang Bang 

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-26, 20:29

Done

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-26, 20:42

thanks for the WU tants
was wondering how you'd describe todays *blush* episode
awesome long hug
WOW... was it good... how hot the episode today was...
and Jo's confession... uff... i seriously did not see that coming...
guys... that great thud and muffled curse you heard was me having fallen down on hearing the ILU
how did you know I'd swoon ??!!! long hug
uff uff uff!
wow! what fab acting by pari and rajat... loved it...there was no bd...it was only pari and rajat as jodha jalal Starry Love
precap: why are joja clothed dammit...!
*still blushing*

Last edited by Jiggy on 2014-05-26, 21:04; edited 2 times in total

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-26, 20:43

Now that I have a clear head a little bit it is time to say this;

Jalal made me speechless today.  Wink  He carried Jodha into his hojra and on his bed Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  looks like he had dreamt and longed  to do this a hundred times himself and has finally gotton what he wanted.

He made it so personal and special. luv  He use to go to Ruk in her hojra but when it came to Jodha he wants it to be in his hojra as if to say you are separated from  mine other wives what

more assurance will Jodha need to know she is the love of his life.

Last edited by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-27, 02:19; edited 2 times in total

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-26, 20:46

ooh... forgot to mention...
was shaguni bai really needed today... its creepy she had an epiphany of JoJa's SR...
the tabs this woman keeps in this jodi Bang hppy
precap... ruks gonna blow a gasket... and a hilarious one this time... hppy

have i mentioned how hot was the SR??? oh i did...
Starry Love Starry Love

though the back kiss felt more like a camera angled one where he only kissed the air, but i'll forgive that
my face is set in a silly-grin and i'm already on my pre booked bed in akdha land

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-05-26, 20:47

Aaaaaawwwww Tanthy, you write soooooo well that my imagination just runned wild!!!  Starry Love  Starry Love 

I even got hot flushes running all over me hahahahaha... cried, smiled, almost screamed of joy.... girl, you are GOOOOD!! Huge applause to you, standing ovation!!!!!!
 Clap  long hug 

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-05-26, 20:49

desperately waiting to see ruks expression for tomorrow!!!!!! its gonna be killer!!!
she just realized tht even her fake pregnancy plan is a fail!!!!!

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-26, 20:50

guys...........what's happening today?????ek to board results........& ussi din SR!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked  Shocked 

still trying to back in senses.......i  almost fainted due to sudden ashthama attack bcoz sudden this SR.......still it feels heavy in breathing........b8 however managed myself to write.......i am really unfortunate.that today is a big day.& i'm feeling myself really week to handle this state.......yaa i agree that i didn't want sr 2 b happen 2day........b8 whatever.seriously ektaaaa........bhi naa........hume majboor kar deti hai itni expected boring episode ko dikhane mein.......i must say...... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil ....by d way.meri attack faltu mein hi aaya.......this was n8 so good......as it was expected 2 b..........b8 ok.......actually disappointed yaar..... No  No ..........
i kew it.i knew it that ruqu will surely come.thamk god.that she has n8 come in d night btween............b8 the million dollar question is-------HOW JJ IS FULLY DRESSED???? scratch  scratch .IN THE MORNING??????DOES THAT MEAN THAT THEY HAVE NOT COMPLETED THEIR TASK????? Wink  Wink OR AFTER COMPLETING THEIR TASK.....THEY FRESHEN & WORE THEIR CLOTHES????whatever.tommorrow i will discuss it.bcoaz.today.really my head is spinning..........& i will not be able to write more.......my head is bcoming heavy.......

THNX 4 A REALLY GOOD WU TANTS JAAN..FEELING BLESSED THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN MY NAME IN UR WU.....
SEEKING APPOLOGY TO ALL MY FRIENDS.........BCOZ I AM SERIOUSLY UNABLE TO WRITE TODAY YAAR.MY HEAD IS BECOMING HEAVY.KASTURI WAS TELLINH SHE WILL JOIN U.MAY BE.BYE.........UFF MERI SIR......

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-05-26, 20:51

Thanks Sathya begum .. long hug

Oh..this promo is not a dream., or no more postponing.. It was Todayyy ...

Sathya begum .. Beautiful description over the scene.. And abt precap ROFL
Ruq is late..,.. We were expecting her earlier to interrupt..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-26, 20:52

Tanthya Kiss  this was a master piece from you love it to core. Thank you God am so bless today is a holiday my goodness !!!

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-05-26, 20:55

Sanchu.. Sanchu... Relax buddy..

I knew you expected it to happen after fake preg track.. I too guessed maiya would keep us glued for two weeks with this promo..

Moral.. Always expect the un expected!!
Waise.. Wat a doubt .. My friend., but a valid one.,

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-26, 21:10

Ok, now that I can actually sit down a minute and stop jump and twisting my waist and dancing around my room, oh mine! I can't control the grim on my face either it refuses to go off.  hpee  hpee  hpee 

Ektaland is full of surprises and unexpectedness! This was done so beautiful, romantico, dignified and excellent gosh and am so so proud of Rajat and Pari Thumbsup  Thumbsup  Thumbsup  for the awesome performance on the screen to entertain us this way you two are the best for me. 

Adversaries are a stepping stone for us to reach the next level in our life!

Hmmm, Rukiaya thank you very much you are Jalal's best friend indeed. You helped me achieved what he had been trying for a long time. Clap

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-05-26, 21:12

Tants awesome update  long hug 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-05-26, 21:35

hello girls...........now you all are very happy na.........that at last today J-J have consummated their marriage.........I am trying to write on my sister's behalf.........she has told me specially that because she can't come today due to har serious health......so atleast i should celebrate the happiness for her so much awaited SR......i don't know shall I be able to describe the episode just like her........but still trying it........

in my views......Today EK has proved again that SHE IS THE ONE.......this kind of unexpected twists can be expected from her only......but sorry guys.somewhere I have felt it that the leads don't have that height of comfortability with each other which was needed to make this scene majestic.......

& Ruqaiyaa case......well in that case I also want to see her reaction when she will realize that True LOVE is beyond this materialism.......that is a heavenly feeling.......& none can stop this feeling........

sorry guys......I can't use my GM.because this is exclusively for my sister........while discussing with each other...in privacy....... Wink  Wink

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-26, 21:42

Sanchu wrote:guys...........what's happening today?????ek to board results........& ussi din SR!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked  Shocked 

still trying to back in senses.......i  almost fainted due to sudden ashthama attack bcoz sudden this SR.......still it feels heavy in breathing........b8 however managed myself to write.......i am really unfortunate.that today is a big day.& i'm feeling myself really week to handle this state.......yaa i agree that i didn't want sr 2 b happen 2day........b8 whatever.seriously ektaaaa........bhi naa........hume majboor kar deti hai itni expected boring episode ko dikhane mein.......i must say...... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil ....by d way.meri attack faltu mein hi aaya.......this was n8 so good......as it was expected 2 b..........b8 ok.......actually disappointed yaar..... No  No ..........
i kew it.i knew it that ruqu will surely come.thamk god.that she has n8 come in d night btween............b8 the million dollar question is-------HOW JJ IS FULLY DRESSED???? scratch  scratch .IN THE MORNING??????DOES THAT MEAN THAT THEY HAVE NOT COMPLETED THEIR TASK????? Wink  Wink OR AFTER COMPLETING THEIR TASK.....THEY FRESHEN & WORE THEIR CLOTHES????whatever.tommorrow i will discuss it.bcoaz.today.really my head is spinning..........& i will not be able to write more.......my head is bcoming heavy.......

THNX 4 A REALLY GOOD WU TANTS JAAN..FEELING BLESSED THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN MY NAME IN UR WU.....
SEEKING APPOLOGY TO ALL MY FRIENDS.........BCOZ I AM SERIOUSLY UNABLE TO WRITE TODAY YAAR.MY HEAD IS BECOMING HEAVY.KASTURI WAS TELLINH SHE WILL JOIN U.MAY BE.BYE.........UFF MERI SIR......
Sanchu, please don't be sick. luv  I shall miss your comments. Speedily  recovery from this attack yaar. hug1

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-05-26, 21:44

Ok but one mistery had been revealed as of WHEN JA was with Ruki for hanki panki.... it was when Jo left him.... so.... makes sense now, she is dumb but not that much....

Cant hardly wait the 6 hours I have left to go hooooooome, lock myself in my room and watch this glorious episodeee!!!!

Starry Love Starry Love 

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-26, 22:00

Tantya, beautiful, artful, graceful, tasteful update for a beautiful, artful, graceful and tasteful episode. The episode was a supreme wonder  Starry Love  Starry Love

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-05-26, 22:16

Stunner of an update Tanthya  Clap  

And what a magical episode it was    luv  luv  luv

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down