Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update May 26th

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update May 26th

Post by candy on 2014-05-27, 11:03

Someone tell me .. When they have doors for palace entrance.. Why not for a king's room . Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Wat would happen, if ruks come in mid night or during the mid while and pushes the curtains.. ROFL no privacy for a king confused

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-27, 11:31

candy wrote:Someone tell me .. When they have doors for palace entrance.. Why not for a king's room . Evil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad

Wat would happen, if ruks come in mid night or during the mid while and pushes the curtains..  ROFL no privacy for a king confused

CV's are stupid... no one can just barge on into the shehenshah's room without permission... much less saunter in and remove the bed curtains... 
sometimes ruks behaves less like a begum and more like a warden checking into hostel rooms  hppy

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-05-27, 11:40

Jiggy.. Ruks much like a warden hppy

Agree you yaar.. He may be your friend and husband, but how could you do so.. Removing bed curtains, with no idea of how and Wat would be he doin..

Or is tat a night mare of Jo.. Expecting Ruks to peep hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-27, 13:07

Jiggy wrote:thanks for the WU tants
was wondering how you'd describe todays *blush* episode
awesome  long hug
WOW... was it good... how hot the episode today was...
and Jo's confession... uff... i seriously did not see that coming...
guys... that great thud and muffled curse you heard was me having fallen down on hearing the ILU
how did you know I'd swoon ??!!!  long hug
uff uff uff!
wow! what fab acting by pari and rajat... loved it...there was no bd...it was only pari and rajat as jodha jalal Starry Love
precap: why are joja clothed dammit...!
*still blushing*

You are welcome, Jiggy  hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-27, 17:28

Jiggy wrote:ooh... forgot to mention...
was shaguni bai really needed today... its creepy she had an epiphany of JoJa's SR...
the tabs this woman keeps in this jodi  Bang  hppy
precap... ruks gonna blow a gasket... and a hilarious one this time...  hppy

have i mentioned how hot was the SR??? oh i did...
Starry Love  Starry Love

though the back kiss felt more like a camera angled one where he only kissed the air, but i'll forgive that
my face is set in a silly-grin and i'm already on my pre booked bed in akdha land

Don't u dare say anything against my Saguni Bai   Bang  Bang , She is mah dah-ha-ling !!

Absly she was needed , for the closure..she was the one who opened the cycle saying that Jodha will cross the line and rule the enemy, she needed to be there when Jodha fully embraces the enemy before making it as her own.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-27, 17:31

Giannita63 wrote:Aaaaaawwwww Tanthy, you write soooooo well that my imagination just runned wild!!!  Starry Love  Starry Love 

I even got hot flushes running all over me hahahahaha... cried,  smiled, almost screamed of joy.... girl, you are GOOOOD!! Huge applause to you, standing ovation!!!!!!
 Clap  long hug 

Thank You, Hun  long hug

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-27, 17:32

aishakapoor wrote:desperately waiting to see ruks expression for tomorrow!!!!!! its gonna be killer!!!
she just realized tht even her fake pregnancy plan is a fail!!!!!

What will she do next?

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-27, 17:35

Sanchu wrote:guys...........what's happening today?????ek to board results........& ussi din SR!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked  Shocked 

still trying to back in senses.......i  almost fainted due to sudden ashthama attack bcoz sudden this SR.......still it feels heavy in breathing........b8 however managed myself to write.......i am really unfortunate.that today is a big day.& i'm feeling myself really week to handle this state.......yaa i agree that i didn't want sr 2 b happen 2day........b8 whatever.seriously ektaaaa........bhi naa........hume majboor kar deti hai itni expected boring episode ko dikhane mein.......i must say...... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil ....by d way.meri attack faltu mein hi aaya.......this was n8 so good......as it was expected 2 b..........b8 ok.......actually disappointed yaar..... No  No ..........
i kew it.i knew it that ruqu will surely come.thamk god.that she has n8 come in d night btween............b8 the million dollar question is-------HOW JJ IS FULLY DRESSED???? scratch  scratch .IN THE MORNING??????DOES THAT MEAN THAT THEY HAVE NOT COMPLETED THEIR TASK????? Wink  Wink OR AFTER COMPLETING THEIR TASK.....THEY FRESHEN & WORE THEIR CLOTHES????whatever.tommorrow i will discuss it.bcoaz.today.really my head is spinning..........& i will not be able to write more.......my head is bcoming heavy.......

THNX 4 A REALLY GOOD WU TANTS JAAN..FEELING BLESSED THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN MY NAME IN UR WU.....
SEEKING APPOLOGY TO ALL MY FRIENDS.........BCOZ I AM SERIOUSLY UNABLE TO WRITE TODAY YAAR.MY HEAD IS BECOMING HEAVY.KASTURI WAS TELLINH SHE WILL JOIN U.MAY BE.BYE.........UFF MERI SIR......

Get well Soon, Sanchu Bitiya... You were the one asking fr  SR aur jab SR hua toh inna excitement !!

COngrats on ur  boards result too  hpee

Thank You, sweetie..dhanya toh hum huwein , aapky pyar ki drishti hum par sadhaiv rehta hai..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-27, 17:37

candy wrote:Thanks Sathya begum .. long hug

Oh..this promo is not a dream., or no more postponing.. It was Todayyy ...

Sathya begum .. Beautiful description over the scene.. And abt precap ROFL
Ruq  is late..,.. We were expecting her earlier to interrupt..

they seem to be in a hurry, I mean the SR went on in express speed, u take a sip of water n SR is Done !!

You are welcome, Candy Begum and Thankoo

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-27, 17:39

Nanayaa623 wrote:Tanthya Kiss  this was a master piece from you love it to core. Thank you God am so bless today is a holiday my goodness !!!
Thank You, Nanayaa  long hug

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-27, 17:41

zuzana wrote:Tants awesome update  long hug 
Thank You, Zu   long hug

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-27, 17:48

KB wrote:hello girls...........now you all are very happy na.........that at last today J-J have consummated their marriage.........I am trying to write on my sister's behalf.........she has told me specially that because she can't come today due to har serious health......so atleast i should celebrate the happiness for her so much awaited SR......i don't know shall I be able to describe the episode just like her........but still trying it........

in my views......Today EK has proved again that SHE IS THE ONE.......this kind of unexpected twists can be expected from her only......but sorry guys.somewhere I have felt it that the leads don't have that height of comfortability with each other which was needed to make this scene majestic.......

& Ruqaiyaa case......well in that case I also want to see her reaction when she will realize that True LOVE is beyond this materialism.......that is a heavenly feeling.......& none can stop this feeling........

sorry guys......I can't use my GM.because this is exclusively for my sister........while discussing with each other...in privacy....... Wink  Wink

I do agree, The So called SR left much to be desired and was not up to the standard Ekta mark ..It reminded me of German engineering, precise, mechanical .. Yes, the actors weren't comfortable with one another  n it showed subtly..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-27, 17:49

Sam_0506 wrote:Tantya, beautiful, artful, graceful, tasteful update for a beautiful, artful, graceful and tasteful episode. The episode was a supreme wonder  Starry Love  Starry Love

Thank You, Sam hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-27, 17:53

shobita wrote:Stunner of an update Tanthya  Clap  

And what a magical episode it was    luv  luv  luv
Thank You, Shobita  hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-27, 17:54

--sumana13-- wrote:Awesome Update Sathya
 Starry Love long hug 

Thank You Manu  long hug

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-05-27, 17:57

SR happened yesterday? * blink*

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-27, 18:07

Abavi wrote:SR happened yesterday? * blink*

*drolly* she was not glued to him just ainvyi  hppy  hppy

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-05-27, 18:26

10q for the update  hpee 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-05-27, 18:32

Holy Cow, Tanths!!!!
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-27, 18:39

riyya6 wrote:10q for the update  hpee 

You are welcome, riyaa Jaan hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-27, 18:40

sonshine487 wrote:Holy Cow, Tanths!!!!
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
 peace  peace  peace  peace  Wink

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-05-27, 18:44

Tanthya wrote:
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

after that devilish update u dare lay a claim to halos and wings?
not done!
 hppy

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-27, 19:50

sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

after that devilish update u dare lay a claim to halos and wings?
not done!
 hppy

Ufff Ufff Uffff  ...... A devilish Angel...how does tht sound ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-27, 21:23

Tanthya wrote:
Sanchu wrote:guys...........what's happening today?????ek to board results........& ussi din SR!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked  Shocked 

still trying to back in senses.......i  almost fainted due to sudden ashthama attack bcoz sudden this SR.......still it feels heavy in breathing........b8 however managed myself to write.......i am really unfortunate.that today is a big day.& i'm feeling myself really week to handle this state.......yaa i agree that i didn't want sr 2 b happen 2day........b8 whatever.seriously ektaaaa........bhi naa........hume majboor kar deti hai itni expected boring episode ko dikhane mein.......i must say...... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil ....by d way.meri attack faltu mein hi aaya.......this was n8 so good......as it was expected 2 b..........b8 ok.......actually disappointed yaar..... No  No ..........
i kew it.i knew it that ruqu will surely come.thamk god.that she has n8 come in d night btween............b8 the million dollar question is-------HOW JJ IS FULLY DRESSED???? scratch  scratch .IN THE MORNING??????DOES THAT MEAN THAT THEY HAVE NOT COMPLETED THEIR TASK????? Wink  Wink OR AFTER COMPLETING THEIR TASK.....THEY FRESHEN & WORE THEIR CLOTHES????whatever.tommorrow i will discuss it.bcoaz.today.really my head is spinning..........& i will not be able to write more.......my head is bcoming heavy.......

THNX 4 A REALLY GOOD WU TANTS JAAN..FEELING BLESSED THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN MY NAME IN UR WU.....
SEEKING APPOLOGY TO ALL MY FRIENDS.........BCOZ I AM SERIOUSLY UNABLE TO WRITE TODAY YAAR.MY HEAD IS BECOMING HEAVY.KASTURI WAS TELLINH SHE WILL JOIN U.MAY BE.BYE.........UFF MERI SIR......

Get well Soon, Sanchu Bitiya... You were the one asking fr  SR aur jab SR hua toh inna excitement !!

COngrats on ur  boards result too  hpee

Thank You, sweetie..dhanya toh hum huwein , aapky pyar ki drishti hum par sadhaiv rehta hai..
oye sathya.kal hai board results...so tensed yaar..... No  No  No

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:11

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: