Latest topics

Zee TV's Qubool Hai gears up for an Ajmer shoot

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zee TV's Qubool Hai gears up for an Ajmer shoot

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-09, 13:22

Zee TV's Qubool Hai gears up for an Ajmer shoot

Zee TV’s Qubool Hai, produced by 4 Lions Films is getting amazing numbers!! In order to grab more eyeballs and add more spice to the story line, the makers will soon shoot an interesting schedule in Ajmer.

It will be a ‘test of love’ for the protagonists Asad (Karan Singh Grover) and Zoya (Surbhi Jyoti) wherein the divine forces will guide the couple.

We hear that planning for this particular schedule is going on at the moment, and the unit will leave for Ajmer in the next few weeks.

We tried calling Producer Gul Khan, but she remained unavailable for comments

Credit: TC


pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Zee TV's Qubool Hai gears up for an Ajmer shoot

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-09, 14:32

khwaja mere khwaja dil mein samaja

is there a mannat ki chabi ROFL

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Zee TV's Qubool Hai gears up for an Ajmer shoot

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-09, 14:47

chabhi toh pata nahi...but dhaga toh zaroor hoga........

yaaron....yeh Ajmer jaana hi hoga....heer ko prem mil gaya, geet ko maan..... khushi ko uske arnav aur ab zoya ko asad mil jayega Wink Wink


pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Zee TV's Qubool Hai gears up for an Ajmer shoot

Post by Godschild on 2013-04-09, 14:48

I am a Hindu, and very young girl But I want to visit Ajmer, Haji Ali Dargah, Sikh Golden temple , and Many temples In future..... Hope God Listens to My wish, hug1 Heart

Wish me lots of Tataasthu, Amen, Inshaallah :* emb*:

I dont mind more of Ali Maula, ShukranAllah, Kwaja Mere Kwaja, tu hi Bataa mere Maula, Love the Dargah song from QH 1st epi , where Asad sees Zoya for 1st time...

At the moment I dont watch QH, but rely on Dwani Girls, whoever reads this Alert me when this epi airs ... Dance

Godschild
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 273
Join date : 2013-02-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Zee TV's Qubool Hai gears up for an Ajmer shoot

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-09, 14:58

Hey GC...same here......Ajmer-e- sharif is a must do on my to do list.....simply fell in love with the golden temple in amritsar and yes Haji Ali of Mbai :) :)

I am a huge fan of ghazals and Sufi songs.....

QH is going great these days.......give it a shot dear...

Anyways we will keep u posted on the Ajmer wala episode Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Zee TV's Qubool Hai gears up for an Ajmer shoot

Post by Godschild on 2013-04-09, 15:06

pollyanna wrote:Hey GC...same here......Ajmer-e- sharif is a must do on my to do list.....simply fell in love with the golden temple in amritsar and yes Haji Ali of Mbai :) :)

I am a huge fan of ghazals and Sufi songs.....

QH is going great these days.......give it a shot dear...

Anyways we will keep u posted on the Ajmer wala episode Wink

Palluuu Huggs and love and wish u visit all the places u want to soon, :(<3):

Pls let me know the epi.... Bit busy now a days , hence dont hav much time to watch ... will watch whenever time permits or during weeknds. Even I dint watch SC from past 1 week, only reading WU.... chatting in dhwni when lil time permits hug1 Heart

Godschild
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 273
Join date : 2013-02-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Zee TV's Qubool Hai gears up for an Ajmer shoot

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-04-09, 16:43

pollyanna wrote:chabhi toh pata nahi...but dhaga toh zaroor hoga........

yaaron....yeh Ajmer jaana hi hoga....heer ko prem mil gaya, geet ko maan..... khushi ko uske arnav aur ab zoya ko asad mil jayega Wink Wink

haan sacchi kya???? in sabko inka pyaar ajmer mein milaa tha.....???

jayalakshmi
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 122
Join date : 2013-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Zee TV's Qubool Hai gears up for an Ajmer shoot

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-09, 16:53

Hey jaya :) :)

yup mannat maangi thi na wahan pe jo poori ho gayi thi serial ke end tak :P


pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Zee TV's Qubool Hai gears up for an Ajmer shoot

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-09, 16:56

Pallu,

Thanks for the information.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: Zee TV's Qubool Hai gears up for an Ajmer shoot

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-09, 16:58

Godschild wrote:I am a Hindu, and very young girl But I want to visit Ajmer, Haji Ali Dargah, Sikh Golden temple , and Many temples In future..... Hope God Listens to My wish, hug1 Heart

Wish me lots of Tataasthu, Amen, Inshaallah :* emb*:

I dont mind more of Ali Maula, ShukranAllah, Kwaja Mere Kwaja, tu hi Bataa mere Maula, Love the Dargah song from QH 1st epi , where Asad sees Zoya for 1st time...

At the moment I dont watch QH, but rely on Dwani Girls, whoever reads this Alert me when this epi airs ... Dance


Sure Maaya will definitely will tell you when the episode airs.Please do visit the forum more often.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: Zee TV's Qubool Hai gears up for an Ajmer shoot

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-09, 17:00

jayalakshmi wrote:
pollyanna wrote:chabhi toh pata nahi...but dhaga toh zaroor hoga........

yaaron....yeh Ajmer jaana hi hoga....heer ko prem mil gaya, geet ko maan..... khushi ko uske arnav aur ab zoya ko asad mil jayega Wink Wink

haan sacchi kya???? in sabko inka pyaar ajmer mein milaa tha.....???


Jaya bounce :P

Long time no see? How are you? I was not online for 2 days. I do hope you are still writing for the show.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: Zee TV's Qubool Hai gears up for an Ajmer shoot

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-04-09, 17:02

pollyanna wrote:Hey jaya :) :)

yup mannat maangi thi na wahan pe jo poori ho gayi thi serial ke end tak :P

tab toh bhaaago asya ajmer!!!!......i guess the episodes would be some mahaepisode kinda of what we saw in mangalpur, minus the violence of course!!......i must story is moving so faast......and so interesting!!

jayalakshmi
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 122
Join date : 2013-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Zee TV's Qubool Hai gears up for an Ajmer shoot

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-04-09, 17:07

anurao66 wrote:
jayalakshmi wrote:
pollyanna wrote:chabhi toh pata nahi...but dhaga toh zaroor hoga........

yaaron....yeh Ajmer jaana hi hoga....heer ko prem mil gaya, geet ko maan..... khushi ko uske arnav aur ab zoya ko asad mil jayega Wink Wink

haan sacchi kya???? in sabko inka pyaar ajmer mein milaa tha.....???


Jaya bounce :P

Long time no see? How are you? I was not online for 2 days. I do hope you are still writing for the show.
i am all good anu......main bhi kuch zyadah der online nahin reh paatiii......aur abhi toh do episodes dekhna baaki hain...... :cry: :cry:
it feels so gud to hear from you anu....yeah i came up wid a post meanwhile....it is in hindi-urdu, sorry..dear....qubool hai ke baare mein hindi mein hi sochna aata hain....toh check out and let me know how it is "ishq waqt zaaya karne ka zariya hain..hum khush kismet hain ishq se haseen humari duniya"......will wait for ur feedback.... :) :)
love you dear!!! long hug

jayalakshmi
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 122
Join date : 2013-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Zee TV's Qubool Hai gears up for an Ajmer shoot

Post by Godschild on 2013-04-09, 17:17

anurao66 wrote:
Godschild wrote:I am a Hindu, and very young girl But I want to visit Ajmer, Haji Ali Dargah, Sikh Golden temple , and Many temples In future..... Hope God Listens to My wish, hug1 Heart

Wish me lots of Tataasthu, Amen, Inshaallah :* emb*:

I dont mind more of Ali Maula, ShukranAllah, Kwaja Mere Kwaja, tu hi Bataa mere Maula, Love the Dargah song from QH 1st epi , where Asad sees Zoya for 1st time...

At the moment I dont watch QH, but rely on Dwani Girls, whoever reads this Alert me when this epi airs ... Dance


Sure Maaya will definitely will tell you when the episode airs.Please do visit the forum more often.

Thankyou Anu Darling... u sound like a sweet Mom :heart: long hug hug1

Godschild
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 273
Join date : 2013-02-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Zee TV's Qubool Hai gears up for an Ajmer shoot

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-09, 17:27

jayalakshmi wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Hey jaya :) :)

yup mannat maangi thi na wahan pe jo poori ho gayi thi serial ke end tak :P

tab toh bhaaago asya ajmer!!!!......i guess the episodes would be some mahaepisode kinda of what we saw in mangalpur, minus the violence of course!!......i must story is moving so faast......and so interesting!!

yup Jaya....lots happening at both the Khan's households.......

Eagerly waiting for your views/posts on the same.....:) :) bounce




pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Zee TV's Qubool Hai gears up for an Ajmer shoot

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:47


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum