Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 26 may 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-26, 22:45

Written update...

The episode starts...
In engagement hall...
pandit asks froM mihir nd trisha to exchange the rings...
Mihika says to ishu that i cant watch this...mihir takes the ring to trisha's hand but he recalls his lovely moments with trisha nd stops...ring falls from his hand..he looks at raman..raman signs to take the ring...mihir stops..tandon says we should not be late for this moment..tandon says to raman say something to him..raman says to him to make her wear that ring mrs bhalla also says...
Mihir says i cant do this...trisha stanđs nd says wht r u doing...mihir says i cant do this bcoz i dont love u...i was not having much courage to tell that to u...i cant spoil your life but i cant marry u under any presure...ishita nd mihika is happy...
Mihir says i love mihika but know she is not mine...he says to trisha that i dont love nd will not be able to keep u happy..trisha goes from their...tandon says to mihir whats all this happening raman stops nd says i will talk to him...
he asks whats this...mihir says i wanted to tell u the truth nd ramanslaps mihir...mihir says i love mihila nd raman starts slaping him...mihir says beat me much u want but i cant marry her bcoz it may spoil her life nd i love mihika nd will keep loving...raman says today u showed that didnt trust me...am your brother...mihir says everything u gave me but i tried to marry her but i cant nd still i love mihika...ishu is happy...

He says today mihika is becoming of someone else nd now i want to save her life...he asks sorry from everyone...he says u can kill me bhai am ready but forgive...raman says u will die...a smil comes on raman's face nd he hugs mihir nd says that why u didnt learnt courage from me...i had done so much drama to make  strong...everyone is shocked...raman says i know in starting i didnt liked mihika but later i realized...he goes to mihika nd asks that will u marry this duffer boy...raman tells to mihir that see your bhabhi also done this drama of fake marriage...mihir is shocked...raman says yes it was also a plan...
ishita smiles from back...Raman says now mihir nd mihika will get married...everyone is happy...

Bala says its great now nd he says its all because of raman...
ishita also thanks raman...

Tandon comes there nd claps...
he says what a drama...u spoiled my sister's life nd now i will spoil yours...he warns raman...
Raman says trisha was also included in this plan nd she knows everything...
tandon is shocked....

Outside...mihir comes to trisha nd says sorry to her...
he says u will get a better guy than me...trisha says thank god that at last u opened your mouth...
mihir says what...she says yes i also love a boy like u love mihika...mihir is shocked..trisha tells the story that when my bro went to raman for my rishta...i got tensed..but i told everything to raman tht i love someone else...me nd raman met before the holi party nd planned all this...
ishu listens all this...she says so trisha is also in this plan...so raman knows that trisha loves romi...

Mihir asks then who is the person u love...
trisha says u know him...neil pathak comes there...mihir says leave us alone..neil nd trisha says we r the one who are love with eachother...ishu comes there nd says sry but heard everything but whats all this mihir says me too confused...ishu asks about neil's wife...trisha tells her tht she died before i met neil...neil says sharing the pain we started loving eachother
mihir says that now come inside...they goes...

In hall...
tandon warns to raman that i will kill pathak...he says u betrayed us..now i will make u to lose your business...raman says ok but trisha loves someone else nd where is that happy tandon who met me nd ishu...nd without love life is nothing...ishu hears all this...
Screen freezes on raman's face.

Precap:-tandon starts leaving in anger...ishu comes to him nd stops him nd says that without true love we cant leave...tandon says but i cant bear one thing.

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 26 may 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-26, 23:34

Updated

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-27, 00:49

Hey Jenny!! Thanks for the update dear! How did you like today's episode ?

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-27, 12:04

Hi rikhia...
The episode was good but am waiting for ishu to give speech in punjabi

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-27, 12:54

Thanks Jenny.

Poor Mihir - Raman hit him so many times.

OK episode with just the stuff being revealed to everyone. Pathak's wife is dead

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-27, 18:49

slmu wrote:Thanks Jenny.

Poor Mihir - Raman hit him so many times.

OK episode with just the stuff being revealed to everyone. Pathak's wife is dead
Sadly, it didn't take him long to move on. Shouldn't say that though because I really like Trisha and wish her a lot of happiness in life.... Embarassed

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:31

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum