Latest topics

Consummation...Almost there! But not yet!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Consummation...Almost there! But not yet!!!

Post by harrybird on 2014-05-27, 09:18

Am I the only one who is feeling like this???

Folks, like everyone else I thoroughly enjoyed the physical intimacy between Jo-Ja which I felt was sensuous and aesthetically shot...It was like a dream episode...It had everything one could ask for! Honestly, I haven't fully recovered from the impact of yesterday's episode...But still, I could't resist the doubt that is lingering in the corner of my mind!...
What we witnessed yesterday is just the teaser! ...teaser for the upcoming grand consummation sequence???'
Why do I think like this? What is the rationale behind my thought process? Is it logical? or am I craving for more of Akdha??? High expectations?? Not satiated by yesterday's romantic scene?
When I critically analysed ...what made me to think like this...few things crossed my mind! I would like to share it with you guys...
May be I am wrong or May be I am right!
What if I am right and whatever we witnessed yesterday turned out to be teaser and not the actual consummation sequence???... Quite interesting!
TOI article stated that "Pari refuses to lock lips with Rajat!"... What we witnessed in yesterday's episode is also in same lines with the TOI article...Jodha refused to lock lips with Akbar! Although She thoroughly enjoyed the physical intimacy with Jalal , I felt she  was not ready for consummation! She kept on pushing him whenever he tried to taste her lips!...What if they ended up sleeping (without doing anything) in each others arm after some hugs & kisses...Remember, Jalal only kissed her and not jodha! Moreover, I heard from Balaji insider that Rajat was asked to put up 6 packs! We can also clearly see the difference off late. If not for SR, when will he flaunt his 6 pack? If they can show him shirtless in dream sequence when he was not even fit...they would definitely do so in real SR!
Not only that, When all the other channels/Production houses are creating a huge hype for SR scenes in their serial, I don't think Ekta will be left behind for we know she is the queen of Tellywood.
Coming to Pari's interview, I see this as a publicity stunt! To create hype. She was purposefully allowed to give the interview regarding Liplocks/BD/ Rajat's cooperation etc... which would enable them garner higher TRP! I think Lashy is correct! Reverse Psychology works!
Is it possible? Am I reading between the lines too much? One thing is for sure, this may not be probable but definitely possible!
Let me know what do you think!

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: Consummation...Almost there! But not yet!!!

Post by Manasvi on 2014-05-27, 10:35

I am not sure harrybird. This one seemed like the real deal.. However, this does seemed to have been done with no big hype.. Other than the candles, there was no decor, flowers erc. May be they wanted it to be close to thr consummation scene in the movie. jodha and Jalal habe also acknowledged their love for each other. May be they will shsow us a few more lovely dovey moments.. They will for sure show her pregnant with Salim and Jalal showering all the affection on her.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-05-27, 10:57

harry .. You do make a point of mentioning tat ekta will not stay behind while other PH are creating big hype for SR .. But considering the upcoming revelations in JA., may be we may witness many more romantic moments together.. Which could be even more exciting than Wat we saw y'day.. But..but.. If there is anything so, tat would be coming after long time..

And.. I say so.. Because you mentioned tat RT was asked to have 6 packs..Tats y i too started to expect one more ding dong session.

.but.. My strong doubt.. How many days will it take to have 6packs from a teddy bear look..

And slept together without doing anything- Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ho sakta hai.. They were not un dressed in pre cap... Kuch to gadbad hai ..(CID style)
ROFL

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by harrybird on 2014-05-27, 11:45

Manasvi wrote:I am not sure harrybird. This one seemed like the real deal.. However, this does seemed to have been done with no big hype.. Other than the candles, there was no decor, flowers erc. May be they wanted it to be close to thr consummation scene in the movie. jodha and Jalal habe also acknowledged their love for each other. May be they will shsow us a few more lovely dovey moments.. They will for sure show her pregnant with Salim and Jalal showering all the affection on her.

I think today's episode will enable us to decode what actually happened  between the two yesterday  hppy  hppy  hppy 

I feel Ekta would not waste her ace card like this at the time of IPL & PM swearing in ceremony. Hopefully we will witness a grand SR, possibly a Mahaepisode hpee  hpee  hpee 

I still have hopes! luv  luv  luv

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:21

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum