Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 247: Double descent

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 247: Double descent

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-05-29, 22:44

@krishi di  yup neither I watched the epi today nor I m in mood of watching it in future. Even I had watched many ekta's show but I swear this is the crappiest among all. 
I will simply go through sensible posts in forum( made  by aunty, adiana, mandy n all) n will get idea abt the epi which will be apt for me to watch.
 Nowadays Jalal's annoying behaviour simply took over my admiration for Rajat. So now I  will only see those epi where jalal is in action n where Rajat will be given max screen space becoz now I have fear regarding his less screen space.

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-29, 22:50

shiningways2407 wrote:@krishi di  yup neither I watched the epi today nor I m in mood of watching it in future. Even I had watched many ekta's show but I swear this is the crappiest among all. 
I will simply go through sensible posts in forum( made  by aunty, adiana, mandy n all) n will get idea abt the epi which will be apt for me to watch.
 Nowadays Jalal's annoying behaviour simply took over my admiration for Rajat. So now I  will only see those epi where jalal is in action n where Rajat will be given max screen space becoz now I have fear regarding his less screen space.

Yes Priyan, ME's promo tho dekha hoga tu ne. Jodha parda faash karing MA's cave  Bang  And Jalal as usual ll say aap khunar ki khaan hai Jodha begum Bang 

I am wondering if this is a deliberate attempt by PH or CVs to give more footage to Jodha and less to Jalal. I dnt understand y EK is being so foolish in JA!

Guys, if u kno anyone in PH, can u plz find out wat the hell is happening in the show.

Or is RT being given less time in this serial so tat he can be pulled on to another show as there was talk few days back abt he being considered for Devdas?

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-05-29, 23:05

Krishi, priyan, let us send a collective prayer to the Universe that the show concludes within a couple of months and RT gets some brilliant stuff to do and we get to see some of the classiest and brilliant work onscreen!!!!

knumnum wrote:
shiningways2407 wrote:@krishi di  yup neither I watched the epi today nor I m in mood of watching it in future. Even I had watched many ekta's show but I swear this is the crappiest among all. 

Yes Priyan, ME's promo tho dekha hoga tu ne. Jodha parda faash karing MA's cave  Bang  And Jalal as usual ll say aap khunar ki khaan hai Jodha begum Bang 

I am wondering if this is a deliberate attempt by PH or CVs to give more footage to Jodha and less to Jalal. I dnt understand y EK is being so foolish in JA!

Guys, if u kno anyone in PH, can u plz find out wat the hell is happening in the show.

Or is RT being given less time in this serial so tat he can be pulled on to another show as there was talk few days back abt he being considered for Devdas?

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-29, 23:09

adianasr wrote:Krishi, priyan, let us send a collective prayer to the Universe that the show concludes within a couple of monthes and RT gets some brilliant stuff to do and we get to see some of the classiest and brilliant work onscreen!!!!

knumnum wrote:

Ads, thxoo for ur efforts in digging history abt Akbar. A bigg bigg Jhappi for u  long hug 

I dnt want real Akbar's image to get tarnished cos of this reel Jalal which is one of the reasons I hv stopped watching the show. Wenever I am reading anything abt akbar, reel Jalal is only coming in my mind! So high time I stopped watching the show

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-05-29, 23:25

Krishi, In my case, its RT's portrayal that comes up when I am reading up on Akbar - and that is making Akbar more fascinating in my reading - frankly the crappy writing of the show just washes off once the epi is over - what remains is the image of RT as Akbar and so when I read up about Akbar, it all comes alive with Akbar having a face!!! I will always thank RT for making Akbar a living, breathing entity for me - make him come alive in the dusty pages of the historical manuscripts!!!

knumnum wrote:
adianasr wrote:Krishi, priyan, let us send a collective prayer to the Universe that the show concludes within a couple of monthes and RT gets some brilliant stuff to do and we get to see some of the classiest and brilliant work onscreen!!!!

knumnum wrote:

Ads, thxoo for ur efforts in digging history abt Akbar. A bigg bigg Jhappi for u  long hug 

I dnt want real Akbar's image to get tarnished cos of this reel Jalal which is one of the reasons I hv stopped watching the show. Wenever I am reading anything abt akbar, reel Jalal is only coming in my mind! So high time I stopped watching the show

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-29, 23:27

knumnum wrote:
shiningways2407 wrote:@AJ,GREEC,KRISHI DI I agree,  just look at yeaterday's epi n we will realise how much pathetic his treatment is towards his expected wife. He is behaving as if jO is preg.
 N that radha krishna comp, soon we will have ''hare radha hare krishna'' song In BG. From which angle their relation is like Radha krishna?? Ye log to bhagwaan ka v mazaak bana kar rakh dete hai.

Guys and Aunty,

Jeans told me that, today was another milestone episode where Jodha is just an inch short of becoming a shehenshah wat wide her over riding Jalal in DEK Bang 
And then Jalal asking her to get involved in political stuff Bang 

I think there ll come a day whr Jalal ll fall sick and he ll put Jodha in the throne and she ll happily rule the kingdom acting like a perfect wife No  run  Censored 

what happened?? DEK Mein kya hua?? Jo bhi ho, nothing can't b worse than his ghulam jaap..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-29, 23:35

Adi,
I'm very glad to knw dat u r taking dis much effort to study about Akbar..Actually I'm really eager to know more and more about him..Don't forget to share with us..i'm really fed up with this show..,each and every charecter..i'm consoling my mind by saying dat dis is pure fiction..nothing else..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-05-29, 23:43

Gree I normally do not watch EK shows as they totally put me off - and even this one I had predicted would go this way and had not watched it till around 7th Sept last year - and then when I started I was totally surprised by the Hero they were showing but then they are back to what they show in all their other shows which are all based on the 'Heroine Mahaan' formula - toh why will they spare Akbar?!?!?!

The only reason I am still here watching is RT and how long even he will be able to hold me I do not know - which is why I am praying that the story and show is concluded soon and RT moves on to greener and brilliant pastures and I can continue to watch his brilliance!!!!

Greeshma014 wrote:Adi,
I'm very glad to knw dat u r taking dis much effort to study about Akbar..Actually I'm really eager to know more and more about him..Don't forget to share with us..i'm really fed up with this show..,each and every charecter..i'm consoling my mind by saying dat dis is pure fiction..nothing else..

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-05-30, 08:48

@ krishi di  yup watched the ME promo, dont know what makers r upto???what they actually think Akbar to be ,A nikkamma  ruler.
Seriously speaking ekta is confused. She has mixed history.
Ashoka the great was cruel n he had change of heart after kalinga war but she madeAkbar like that.
Shah jahan was lover type ruler bt that also she is showing in akbar.
 N now traits of jahangir.   
I m missing Maham alot n now I will give a last try to this how till next week. As this week IPL will be over so we might get rid of akdha's bhai behen wala pyaar.hope so Adham n atga track come soon so that we can see jalal in action provided makers have not decided Adham's death by devi jodha LOL  
@adi I dont think this time universe will listen to us. N show will go for years n years. I just want RT to quit this show as soon as he realises that his talent n time is getting wasted (though chances r less as he is obidient artist who works acc to contract).

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-05-30, 09:06

shyamala my dearest just like i am hooked on to your posts and hilarious comments similarly i am hooked on to rajat but paridhi is uff so annoying when it comes to portraying romance!..how i wish i did not have to watch her with him and these days he is writing thesis on her hunars...as if he has nothing better to do and she is back to monotone waale boring bhashans which i fast forward as soon as she opens her mouth..i keep looking for jalal in the show and he keeps looking for jodha begum..haye re kismat..lol
sashashyam wrote:

Yes, Mandy my dear, I am going to continue watching it, at least for now, because I am not yet ready to let go of Rajat. I have already dropped my former favourite Mohit Raina and his magnificent Mahadev,  when they started rolling out one asura samhara after another, and no relief in sight!

But these saccharine scenes are getting to be a bit too muc. And if Jalal was really aware of who Radha was (she was a married woman, and NOT to Krishna!), he might start thinking back about  his Jodha Begum's protest against women not being allowed to even think of other men, and drop this mantra of his!  hpee    It is getting to be ridiculous, as is Jodha's gooey-eyed look whenever he trots it out.

Jodha will soon be a candidate for enlarged heart disease, going by the number of times Jalal lauds her bada dil,   hpee   as she produces one of her saccharine smiles.

See what the amar prem all of you were on pins to see is really like? To fit in with the heroine's dos and don'ts, there are and will be endless forehead kisses, hand kisses, and next the feet too, perhaps,as he did in her hoojra when she was asleep. Yes, and the tel maalish to satisfy the Dabur Amla Hair Oil sponsor.  hpee  And  non-stop Jodha jaap  from Jalal, enough to make me climb the nearest wall.

But how many times, for God's sake?

Girls, I am all with you in missing Mahaam acutely. Come back. Mahaam Anga, all is forgiven!!  hpee      

Shyamala

mandygishyamala, someone mentioned that jodha is the protagonist of the show and the trp puller..so it will be cliched sbs tracks from now..are u going to continue watching, because i am on the verge of quitting the show!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-30, 09:11

Greeshma014 wrote:
knumnum wrote:
shiningways2407 wrote:@AJ,GREEC,KRISHI DI I agree,  just look at yeaterday's epi n we will realise how much pathetic his treatment is towards his expected wife. He is behaving as if jO is preg.
 N that radha krishna comp, soon we will have ''hare radha hare krishna'' song In BG. From which angle their relation is like Radha krishna?? Ye log to bhagwaan ka v mazaak bana kar rakh dete hai.

Guys and Aunty,

Jeans told me that, today was another milestone episode where Jodha is just an inch short of becoming a shehenshah wat wide her over riding Jalal in DEK Bang 

I think there ll come a day whr Jalal ll fall sick and he ll put Jodha in the throne and she ll happily rule the kingdom acting like a perfect wife No  run  Censored 

what happened?? DEK Mein kya hua?? Jo bhi ho, nothing can't b worse than his ghulam jaap..

Grees, U wish!!! Its going down faster than we thot, Pasting wat Jeans told me, (In Jeannie's words)

jallu tells zakira that he was already gonna free her but now that she has saved rahim she can ask for anything she wants and zakira asks for work in the mahal... atgah says she was once with ben she cannot be trusted... THEN JODHA FREAKING GETS UP IN THE DEK AND STARTS TALKING TO ZAKIRA WITHOUT ANY PERMISSION OR NOD FROM JALAL AND TELLS JALAL THAT ZAKIRA CANNOT BE TRUSTED AND SHE CANNOT BE GIVEN A JOB AND ZAKIRA SAYS I CAN GIVEN DIE TO PROOF MYSELF AND AGAIN JODHA WITHOUT ANY PERMISSION FROM JALAL JUST NODS AT A BANDHI TO GET A KHANJAR AND GIVE TO ZAKIRA. AND WHEN ZAKIRA IS ABOUT TO KILL HERSELF JODHA STOPS HER AND TELLS HER SHE TRUSTS HER AND TELLS JALAL "AAP ZAKIRA TO MAHAL MEIN RAKH SAKTE HAI" bloody hell who the heck is she to be telling Jalal the Shehenshah what he can or cannot do??? then SB joins in to give advice to Jalal and jalal is all aap bajah farmati hai SB, jodha begum aapka logon ko parakhne ka hunar bhi accha hai  then jallu goes to jodha and asks he is too busy with work, God knows when and tells her since MA is no longer with him and Ruqs is not doing so good WILL JODHA HELP HIM IN SIYASI MASLAS  

Last edited by knumnum on 2014-05-30, 09:14; edited 2 times in total

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by AJSharma79 on 2014-05-30, 09:12

adianasr wrote:Gree I normally do not watch EK shows as they totally put me off - and even this one I had predicted would go this way and had not watched it till around 7th Sept last year - and then when I started I was totally surprised by the Hero they were showing but then they are back to what they show in all their other shows which are all based on the 'Heroine Mahaan' formula - toh why will they spare Akbar?!?!?!

The only reason I am still here watching is RT and how long even he will be able to hold me I do not know - which is why I am praying that the story and show is concluded soon and RT moves on to greener and brilliant pastures and I can continue to watch his brilliance!!!!

Adi, Keep praying.......But don't get disappointed cos' nothing is going to stop EK from stretching this show to at least a bare minimum of 3 years. Even that is short by her standards I think.

I won't be suprised if they bring back Humayum himself if only to stretch the show!!

It seems all of us are hooked for one reason alone ...RT. But I don't know, I feel nowadays even he is not able to bring out his acting prowness. Can you blame him? The dialogues, story line and co-actors being this wash-out/rubbish, it is already a miracle that he still can do magic.

AJSharma79
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by AJSharma79 on 2014-05-30, 09:18

knumnum wrote:
Greeshma014 wrote:
knumnum wrote:

Guys and Aunty,

Grees, U wish!!! Its going down faster than wat we thot, Pasting wat Jeans told me, (In Jeannie's words)

jallu tells zakira that he was already gonna free her but now that she has saved rahim she can ask for anything she wants and zakira asks for work in the mahal... atgah says she was once with ben she cannot be trusted... THEN JODHA FREAKING GETS UP IN THE DEK AND STARTS TALKING TO ZAKIRA WITHOUT ANY PERMISSION OR NOD FROM JALAL AND TELLS JALAL THAT ZAKIRA CANNOT BE TRUSTED AND SHE CANNOT BE GIVEN A JOB AND ZAKIRA SAYS I CAN GIVEN DIE TO PROOF MYSELF AND AGAIN JODHA WITHOUT ANY PERMISSION FROM JALAL JUST NODS AT A BANDHI TO GET A KHANJAR AND GIVE TO ZAKIRA. AND WHEN ZAKIRA IS ABOUT TO KILL HERSELF JODHA STOPS HER AND TELLS HER SHE TRUSTS HER AND TELLS JALAL "AAP ZAKIRA TO MAHAL MEIN RAKH SAKTE HAI" bloody hell who the heck is she to be telling Jalal the Shehenshah what he can or cannot do??? then SB joins in to give advice to Jalal and jalal is all aap bajah farmati hai SB, jodha begum aapka logon ko parakhne ka hunar bhi accha hai  then jallu goes to jodha and asks he is too busy with work, God knows when and tells her since MA is no longer with him and Ruqs is not doing so good WILL JODHA HELP HIM IN SIYASI MASLAS  

It was a another total bonker of an episode. I thought the highlight of Jalal's brain deadness was asking his Hunar ki khan begum to be his advisor. First of all MA is irreplaceable! You cannot replace her with Jodha. That is like trying to put the skin of a elephant on a lamb. Then, what siyasi masla she going to help him out? No need her hellp cos all she going to do is tell him he needs to forgive everyone, and she will find the most out of space explanation on why they committed the crime, and he will be so thankful for her great heart and unending hunar. Her brain is like Doreaemon's pocket.....it churns the most outrageous unimaginable illogics, and he wants her to help?

The best he should ask her to be increase his khazana by mass producing her lep. Now that would have been a smart Shehensha.

Her behaviour in DEK was outrageous. And his dovey besotted look at the end was totally annoying

AJSharma79
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by AJSharma79 on 2014-05-30, 09:26

knumnum wrote:

@I agree. RT can do a good Jalal. But he is not being give a good Jalal to do. How sad.

I wanted to bash my head when I heard him saying he would like the future to know him as Jodha's Akbar. Jodha's Akbar?? What a sap. Now they even have gone up to making Akbar the Great into Akbar made great by Jodha the Great.  For a show that claimed not to follow history, it definitely is changing history.

What kind of King would the real Jalal be when he allows his Begums to run the DEK? When he had decided to free her, and Jodha mata already was all praise in the jail for him saying that, suddenly she decides to be Lord president of Agra Secret Service.  Will they realise that its a bad idea to replace MA with Jodha. Neither Jodha has the stomach nor the heart of steel to do that.

sigh..............sigh.............

AJSharma79
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-30, 09:26

AJSharma79 wrote:
knumnum wrote:

It was a another total bonker of an episode. I thought the highlight of Jalal's brain deadness was asking his Hunar ki khan begum to be his advisor. First of all MA is irreplaceable! You cannot replace her with Jodha. That is like trying to put the skin of a elephant on a lamb. Then, what siyasi masla she going to help him out? No need her hellp cos all she going to do is tell him he needs to forgive everyone, and she will find the most out of space explanation on why they committed the crime, and he will be so thankful for her great heart and unending hunar. Her brain is like Doreaemon's pocket.....it churns the most outrageous unimaginable illogics, and he wants her to help?

The best he should ask her to be increase his khazana by mass producing her lep. Now that would have been a smart Shehensha.

Her behaviour in DEK was outrageous. And his dovey besotted look at the end was totally annoying

ROFL   ROFL   ROFL 

CVs are slowly losing the royal decorum and are converting the serial to a normal daily soap of 21st century. And Tats y I said Anne, soon Jalal s gng to make Jodha sit on his throne and make her rule. We shd not be surprised wen tat day comes.

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-05-30, 10:18

Just read an article on IF. Soon Akbar's step mom will enter to de throne him!!!! Thnk God we will have break from this crap for sometime.

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-30, 10:39

shiningways2407 wrote:Just read an article on IF. Soon Akbar's step mom will enter to de throne him!!!! Thnk God we will have break from this crap for sometime.

I hope CVs dont butcher Ruks character by the time this new villain enters  Bang . This step mom ll become full fledged villain wen MA's role ends  No 

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-05-30, 10:50

was that DEK or akbr's private room where the two were flirting! height of besharmi..!
knumnum wrote:
AJSharma79 wrote:
knumnum wrote:

ROFL   ROFL   ROFL 

CVs are slowly losing the royal decorum and are converting the serial to a normal daily soap of 21st century. And Tats y I said Anne, soon Jalal s gng to make Jodha sit on his throne and make her rule. We shd not be surprised wen tat day comes.

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by ---Khushi--- on 2014-05-30, 11:11

AJSharma79 wrote:
adianasr wrote:Gree I normally do not watch EK shows as they totally put me off - and even this one I had predicted would go this way and had not watched it till around 7th Sept last year - and then when I started I was totally surprised by the Hero they were showing but then they are back to what they show in all their other shows which are all based on the 'Heroine Mahaan' formula - toh why will they spare Akbar?!?!?!

Adi, Keep praying.......But don't get disappointed cos' nothing is going to stop EK from stretching this show to at least a bare minimum of 3 years. Even that is short by her standards I think.

I won't be suprised if they bring back Humayum himself if only to stretch the show!! 

It seems all of us are hooked for one reason alone ...RT. But I don't know, I feel nowadays even he is not able to bring out his acting prowness. Can you blame him? The dialogues, story line and co-actors being this wash-out/rubbish, it is already a miracle that he still can do magic.

ROFL  Bring back Humayun....hilarious!!

---Khushi---
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannieJA on 2014-05-30, 12:08

I have decided to quit watching JA after yesterday's episode Aunty.  bounce I will really really miss watching Rajat  but for me the show has crossed all limits of natkiya rupantar. This one dialogue did it for me "Aap Zakira ko Mahal mein rehne ki anumati de sakte hain" from Jodha Begum to the Shehenshah in the DEK of all places and him sitting there like the dumbest fool on the planet  It was like a bleak preview of what the future of Jalal and the show will be with Jodha having Jalal on a leash and her ordering him around in front of all and sundry and him acting like it is the most natural thing for a wife to be telling the Shehenshah what to do in public, in the DEK without being asked to. I  just cannot get over or forget Jalal being a character based on Shehenshah Jalaluddin Muhammad Akbar, one of the few people in history that I really respect. And Jodha is a character I abhor to be frank, never have I hated a TV character so much. So instead of looking for walls that would do the least damage to my head when I bang it,  Bang  its better i just stop watching and hope and pray either Jalal's character again becomes what we loved or that he would very soon come in a male centric show that can give him space to show his exceptional acting talent and I can really enjoy it too. 
So its bye bye from me to Jodha Akbar, An Epic Love Story   Bye

JeannieJA
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by AJSharma79 on 2014-05-30, 12:15

mandygi wrote:was that DEK or akbr's private room where the two were flirting! height of besharmi..!
AJSharma79 wrote:
 ROFL   ROFL   ROFL 

They are are in desperate need of a lep for their brain, if you ask me!!

And I will not in the least be surprised if he elects her co-regent and delicately place her on the throw, with that hideous crown his ammi jaan gave, all the while giving her the teenage boy in love look.

I wish MA is in fact having a nuclear scientist in the surang, and is forcing her/him to make atom bomb. Then she later use it to threaten them, likely by holding it against a screeching Rukaiya, to take over the throne, and put AK there sas ugly taaj. Then Jodha, Jalal and the entire Agra mad house can do a badal-kajri in the outskirts of Agra, where Jodha is likely to have the great grandson of Mohan as her pet.

While in Agra, AK will drink to glory and pass out, in the split moment where Sharifuddin will slit his throat, which Shehnaz will watch jumping up and down like a brat on sugar overdose. Then enter Javeda who will do a Jansi ki Rani, and saar kalamofy Shariffuddin. Which will result in Javeda and BB having a hair pulling fight, in which moment Shehnaz will slip in and declare herself Ruler Surpreme of Agra Loony Bin.  With so much commotion MA will walk in and see red.....grab the sword from a soldier who has been standing there like a prop instead of human and kill everyone. As she is left with no one now she will do a Jalal and start walking aimlessly looking for Jalal, who by now have started a happy farm in mathura. She will hand him his taaj and die at his feet from sheer mental exhaustion.

And Jalal will get back the throne. The end

AJSharma79
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-30, 12:36

AJSharma79 wrote:
mandygi wrote:was that DEK or akbr's private room where the two were flirting! height of besharmi..!
AJSharma79 wrote:

They are are in desperate need of a lep for their brain, if you ask me!!

And I will not in the least be surprised if he elects her co-regent and delicately place her on the throw, with that hideous crown his ammi jaan gave, all the while giving her the teenage boy in love look.

I wish MA is in fact having a nuclear scientist in the surang, and is forcing her/him to make atom bomb. Then she later use it to threaten them, likely by holding it against a screeching Rukaiya, to take over the throne, and put AK there sas ugly taaj. Then Jodha, Jalal and the entire Agra mad house can do a badal-kajri in the outskirts of Agra, where Jodha is likely to have the great grandson of Mohan as her pet.

While in Agra, AK will drink to glory and pass out, in the split moment where Sharifuddin will slit his throat, which Shehnaz will watch jumping up and down like a brat on sugar overdose. Then enter Javeda who will do a Jansi ki Rani, and saar kalamofy Shariffuddin. Which will result in Javeda and BB having a hair pulling fight, in which moment Shehnaz will slip in and declare herself Ruler Surpreme of Agra Loony Bin.  With so much commotion MA will walk in and see red.....grab the sword from a soldier who has been standing there like a prop instead of human and kill everyone. As she is left with no one now she will do a Jalal and start walking aimlessly looking for Jalal, who by now have started a happy farm in mathura. She will hand him his taaj and die at his feet from sheer mental exhaustion.

And Jalal will get back the throne. The end

And then the EPIC love story starts AGAIN  Scared

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by mishti on 2014-05-30, 12:50

Gawd!!! yesterday DEK scene was soooo nasty, I cringed seeing it....I want your wall for sharing, Aunty, to bang my head on it... Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang

mishti

Back to top Go down

Post by AJSharma79 on 2014-05-30, 13:05

mishti wrote:Gawd!!! yesterday DEK scene was soooo nasty, I cringed seeing it....I want your wall for sharing, Aunty, to bang my head on it... Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang

Akbar's Rooh should bang all the idiots who thought it was actually 'good' to show the begum telling shehensha that he now can give zakira a place in the place. Wow, Shehensha taking orders and that too being thankful for it!! 

Such a far cry from Jonathan Rhys Meyers's Henry VIII. The begum would have died a thousand death if she so much as raise her eyelid against him !! Now that is what a mighty king is

AJSharma79
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannieJA on 2014-05-30, 13:26

hppy Guys Santram is being blamed even for the RuqLal scenes being shown in the show now..... Supposedly Anil V Kumar is the God of Directors and he wrote all the Sr and Jodha comeback in Agra scenes and all the negativity onscreen is all SV  confused How stupid can some people be  ROFL directors scripts bhi likhte hain??  Bang

JeannieJA
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:11

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum