Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 247: Double descent

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 247: Double descent

Post by mandygi on 2014-05-30, 13:41

anil was only roped in for sr isn't it?..wo sr thi...so flat and tasteless, the only thing that stood out was RT's expressions! and ruqlal scenes are way more natural! what lavina can do in terms of acting paridhi cannot even do a of that acting!..in all romantic scenes she is stiff like a wood..ab kaun sa director iss sookhi lakri se tel nikaalega??
JeannieJA wrote:hppy Guys Santram is being blamed even for the RuqLal scenes being shown in the show now..... Supposedly Anil V Kumar is the God of Directors and he wrote all the Sr and Jodha comeback in Agra scenes and all the negativity onscreen is all SV  confused How stupid can some people be  ROFL directors scripts bhi likhte hain??  Bang

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by AJSharma79 on 2014-05-30, 14:08

mandygi wrote:anil was only roped in for sr isn't it?..wo sr thi...so flat and tasteless, the only thing that stood out was RT's expressions! and ruqlal scenes are way more natural! what lavina can do in terms of acting paridhi cannot even do a of that acting!..in all romantic scenes she is stiff like a wood..ab kaun sa director iss sookhi lakri se tel nikaalega??
JeannieJA wrote:hppy Guys Santram is being blamed even for the RuqLal scenes being shown in the show now..... Supposedly Anil V Kumar is the God of Directors and he wrote all the Sr and Jodha comeback in Agra scenes and all the negativity onscreen is all SV  confused How stupid can some people be  ROFL directors scripts bhi likhte hain??  Bang

Any excuse is valid as long as Jodha Mata is worshipped.

Flat acting, lack of chemistry can be dammed.....just blame the director. Next they will blame make up artist for her lack of expression or something.

And that SR was not something to shout about. I was so excited about it after reading some posts, then I was having a headache once I watched. Rajat's expressions and acting alone stood out for me. 

Whereas, whenever Ruq-Lal are on screen, it may not be on fire, but there definitely is a kind of connection, feeling, bond, tenderness it all that impregnates the entire screen.

AJSharma79
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-05-30, 14:12

@jean people will keep blaming SV even if he is not at fault.
 They have simply lost their senses. How can they even think that director has right to decide who will have more screen space?? 
When they got less of jodha they treated it as sv's revenge against pari!!! Seriously they have lost it.
 They will nevr appreciate sv(for 16 dec epi) but will blame him every now n then. For them both Jodha n pari r devis who cant make any mistake.
 N to be honest ruklal's chem is far better than akdha. I find them(esp rajat ) more comfortable when his scenes r with lavina.

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-30, 14:23

Yes and they say that Anil has directed it and hence the SR was so damn gud. I mean, are we all watching the same show?

How can anyone take this crap in the name of love/mohabbat???  Question 

Yes Priyan, most of us do agree tat 16th Dec was a gud one and this SR was such a pathetic one! Rolling Eyes 

Y dont they remove the root cause of all this and get some able actress!! Having an actress who can emote is bearable wid all those bhashans!

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-05-30, 14:35

i second u on that! believe me even if they change her nothing will happen to the trps, people will still watch it for rajat's akbar! and for me if it was not for rajat i might not be even watching it the way its going..only rajat keeps me going!
knumnum wrote:

Yes and they say that Anil has directed it and hence the SR was so damn gud. I mean, are we all watching the same show?

How can anyone take this crap in the name of love/mohabbat???  Question 

Yes Priyan, most of us do agree tat 16th Dec was a gud one and this SR was such a pathetic one! Rolling Eyes 

Y dont they remove the root cause of all this and get some able actress!! Having an actress who can emote is bearable wid all those bhashans!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-05-30, 15:11

I agree almost one year is going to complete n still pari is not able to convince the viewers. Now what more we can say abt her failure as an actress.
85% viewers r still following this show just becoz of RT's acting n show is continuing to be in top 3 just becoz of his fan following.
Fact is fact that show got its intial trps just becoz of crazy fans of RT who were waiting for his comeback after 2.5years. Becoz this show had nothing to provide new.

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-30, 15:25

shiningways2407 wrote:I agree almost one year is going to complete n still pari is not able to convince the viewers. Now what more we can say abt her failure as an actress.
85% viewers r still following this show just becoz of RT's acting n show is continuing to be in top 3 just becoz of his fan following.
Fact is fact that show got its intial trps just becoz of crazy fans of RT who were waiting for his comeback after 2.5years. Becoz this show had nothing to provide new.  

Last week TRPs are proof that no viewer is liking this crap! Everyone is blaming IPL for this fall but I dnt agree. YMH has increased its ratings despite IPL so this is just another excuse to say tat  JA is doing well!
I so hope tat TRPs fall even more this week!  nty 

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by ---Khushi--- on 2014-05-30, 15:58

Pathetic epi yesterday....I  Think I spoke too soon, Aunty....I simply hated yesterday's epi....too moronic....n I agree with all....DEK was indeed cringeworthy.... Bang

---Khushi---
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannieJA on 2014-05-30, 17:29

mandygi wrote:anil was only roped in for sr isn't it?..wo sr thi...so flat and tasteless, the only thing that stood out was RT's expressions! and ruqlal scenes are way more natural! what lavina can do in terms of acting paridhi cannot even do a of that acting!..in all romantic scenes she is stiff like a wood..ab kaun sa director iss sookhi lakri se tel nikaalega??
Mandy Anil supposedly shot the Jo entry in Agra and since then all the Akdha so called romance scenes... at least that is what Anil's fans are saying  hppy  mereko to pata bhi nahi tha iss director ke baare mein and some people are writing love letters in his name and this scene is his style and that scene is his style  hppy Jahan tak mujhe pata tha directors sirf scenes direct karte hain, Santram ne shuru ke saare passionate scenes kiye hai, tab to bade acche lagte the scenes nty Aur promo ko aur actual SR scene ko compare karo..... u will definitely get the feel that after the leaked news of the BD it was reshot isliye it seemed soo rushed.... for example watch in the promo how RTs hand touches the females back while untying the dori and how in the actual scene woh darr darr ke untie karing making sure not to touch skin  ROFL  that is how magical that SR is  Rolling Eyes Rajat just managed to bring up the passion in that SR without any OTT expressions like PS (you know what expression i am talking about  hpee  ) also her expression when the dori is being untied, i felt an SKLL coming on  Evil or Very Mad 
from PS the only romantic expressions we are getting are smiles.... itna pyar se to i even smile at my cat  Bang whats so special about her epic love expressions for Jalal  Bang 

JeannieJA
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-05-30, 18:16

@jean but sv is still part of JA na??
Just few days before sr epi, we saw jalal's action scene, which can b work of none other than SV.
N as far as I have checked SV is not part of encounter becoz I didnt see his name in credit part.

@krishi di u r right ,when trp falls people simply start blaming IPL. But they forget that IPL is there since 1.5 months despite that last week got the lowest trp while separation track n jalal maham scenes got more trp.

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-30, 18:41

krish, thanks for the update yaar..very very gud.." Radha Begum" rocks..why CVs doing dis?? Please ban all begum's entry in DEK..i can't see dis crap..According to new spoiler, Jo wil b pregnent..i want hakim sahiba to advice her a full time bed rest+no talking..For romance addsome forehead kiss, hand kiss etc..she can take rest..and Jalal wil solve salthanate issues..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-05-30, 19:05

@greec
1st this spoiler is from twitter so we cant rely on that
2nd its ekta maiyya's show jahan heroine apne 9th month me v normal human being se kai jyada energetic hoti hai, thats y she will continue har nautanki as always.

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-05-30, 19:11

how much i want that....complete as in complete bed rest! and it will be a pleasure to watch jalal back in action!
Greeshma014 wrote:krish, thanks for the update yaar..very very gud.." Radha Begum" rocks..why CVs doing dis?? Please ban all begum's entry in DEK..i can't see dis crap..According to new spoiler, Jo wil b pregnent..i want hakim sahiba to advice her a full time bed rest+no talking..For romance addsome forehead kiss, hand kiss etc..she can take rest..and Jalal wil solve salthanate issues..

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannieJA on 2014-05-30, 19:18

@Krishu... you know if we question Jodha's actions in the DEK yesterday than even Atgah expressing his views is compared to that...  Shocked How can you compare Shehanshah's advisor, mentor and father like figure expressing his views to that of his begum just taking over the DEK and then having the gall to give him advice/suggestion whatever this is "zakira ko mahal mein rehne ki anumati de sakte hai"???  Bang Also Ruqs interrupting him in the DEK during the Ben track, does she not always say gustakhi maaf ho Shehenshah when interrupting him?? Ever heard that from Jodha?? Also I guess Lavina manages to bring that right amount of adab and tehzeeb towards Jalal as her husband and Shehenshah while PS always brings in beadabi and badtameezi towards Jalal as her husband and Shehenshah and nobody seems to care. Is it so hard to understand that this is a show based on the morals and values and rituals and rights of the 16th century??  Bang  And there are viewers like us who wanna see all that and not 21st century feminism wrapped up in lehengas and heavy jewelry and torturous shuddh hindi?  Question 
As far as TRPs are concerned, they have been at a steady decline since the Suja track started creating problems between JaJo, and Jalal turned into a vella Shehenshah and Jodha the queen of mahanta, nobody likes watching idiocy for a long span of time and when you follow that idiocy with kill me with diabetes saccharine sweet stuff even that wont work  bounce  
TAMs with dates with positions  Scared 
3rd - 7th March = 10.8    #3
10th - 14th March = 10.7 #2
17th - 21st March = 9.1  #2
24th - 28th March = 9.4 #3
31st Mar - 4th April = 8.9 #3
7th - 11th April = 9.3 #3
14th - 19th April = 10.5 IPL starts here, ME this week #3
21st - 25th April = 9.8 #2
28th April - 2nd May = 9.1 #2
5th - 9th May = 8.5 #2 tied with SNS
12th - 16th May = 8.9 #3
19th - 23rd May = 7.9 #3

JeannieJA
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-05-30, 19:50

Jeannie, Krishi, AJ, Priyan, Gree - If you see the dialogues Jodha has had rt from the beginning they are absolutely devoid of royal etiquette - and I have been constantly carping on the fact that the writers for Jalal and Jodha are different - aur yeh kal poori tarah se proove ho gaya!!! Whoever is writing for Jodha has no clue how a Queen would speak!!!! and this gets further compounded by Pari's (non)acting!!!

Yes it is a fact that the Queen(s) were involved in political affairs - specially in Akbar's reign, he did involve them - I have this from documented records that every farmaan that was issued by him was kept by the Queen for 8 to 10 days along with the royal seal and during this time the farmaan was cross verified in every manner so that no error is made - and only after this would it be finally issued with the royal seal - yeh maine kal phir archives mei padha - so the Queen(s) were very much a part of the political process and made so by Akbar himself - but iska yeh matlab nahin ki EK ki special writer for Jodha can write such pathetic stuff!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-05-30, 20:31

@adiana I know about that farmaan part.
But I guess not single queen had been involved in that in reality,i guess??
N yesterday major disappointment from jodha was lack of manner.
N I agree that Jodha's writer is for sure diff. Becoz her dialogues makes her not so good acting more irritating.

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-05-30, 20:36

was today's epi worth watching?? Anybody who watched it plz give ur visesh tippanni.

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-30, 20:45

shiningways2407 wrote:was today's epi worth watching?? Anybody who watched it plz give ur visesh tippanni.

I'm also waiting for "vishesh tippani"..only den i'l watch episode.. Please don't tell me he gave her any special title at this point of time..agar dena tha toh ben track ke baad, or Agra aane ke baad deta..if he give her any title, it's like a reward for spending nite with him after a year..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-30, 20:47

shiningways2407 wrote:was today's epi worth watching?? Anybody who watched it plz give ur visesh tippanni.

double post.

Last edited by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-30, 21:53; edited 1 time in total

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-05-30, 20:57

Waise I wish someone tells EK that just by repeatedly shouting a falsehood from the roof tops wont make it true - so getting Jalal to constantly repeat that 'I was a jallad and a soldier with no heart blah blah blah' will not make it true or historically accurate - she is just being like the proverbial catwhich when it closes its eyes thinks that no one can see it!!!! This is what I call 'The Ostrich Syndrome'.

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-05-30, 21:12

dont tell us adiana that jalal once again sung JALLAD SONG
this ekta is simply confused with ASHOKA THE GREAT N AKBAR THE GREAT. It was Ashoka who had change of heart after kalinga war, Akbar was kind hearted from the very early age,much before marrisge with HK. He was sometimes strict ruler but not jallad.
I m feeling like hammering ekta ,God knows kaun se school se ye padha hai isne. N kisne research kiya hai JA par.

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-30, 21:43

adianasr wrote:Waise I wish someone tells EK that just by repeatedly shouting a falsehood from the roof tops wont make it true - so getting Jalal to constantly repeat that 'I was a jallad and a soldier with no heart blah blah blah' will not make it true or historically accurate - she is just being like the proverbial catwhich when it closes its eyes thinks that no one can see it!!!! This is what I call 'The Ostrich Syndrome'.

phir se???? Nahiiiiii.....ek din radha jaap, doosra din jallad ko insan banaya..cycle repeats..mein kyu yeh crap dekhti hun?? Hey bhagvan, mujhe sadbudhi dey...

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-30, 21:44

adianasr wrote:Waise I wish someone tells EK that just by repeatedly shouting a falsehood from the roof tops wont make it true - so getting Jalal to constantly repeat that 'I was a jallad and a soldier with no heart blah blah blah' will not make it true or historically accurate - she is just being like the proverbial catwhich when it closes its eyes thinks that no one can see it!!!! This is what I call 'The Ostrich Syndrome'.

double post

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannieJA on 2014-05-30, 21:54

Vishesh Tippani about todays episode  hpee did not watch, read the LU  hpee 
first scene jo preparing a bath for ruqs and ruqs getting in asking for jallu, jo sends a bandhi to bring jallu, he comes and ruqs asks him to sit near her and he does on the edge and she says her neck hurts and asks him to massage and he does 
then jo yapping with moti and zakira outside while collecting some jadibuti  jobless jallu comes there and tells her to also spend time with him and not to keep being with everyone else and holds her waist,  Wink 
jallu takes jo away and gives her a gift and jo hugs him and then precap happens... jo madam does kiss jallu but it was not shown... camera angle at work as expected  and jallu shocked and jo runs away  
ruqs & bakshi talking in ruqs room and jo comes there and bakshi goes away without saying bye and jo runs behind her asking why wont she talk to him but bb goes away rudely with Jo wondering what she did wrong 
precap - jo, zakira and moti out somewhere when somebody puts a letter in jo's palkhi... zakira reads it saying chanda begum is in trouble 
this will happen in ME 2morrow i guess

just went online to check the waist holding scene to see if its PS and bhagwan what crappy dialogues  jallu saying aapne dil diya aur aapne hi sikhaya ki sab kuch jung mein nahi seekh sakte, aaphi ne sipahi se insaan banaya  okay he just lightly holds the side of her waist like you would for a dance but waist ka close up maybe cannot be hers coz jab full view they show only camera side mein pakda hai usne 
yesterday when he came to her room she still said "aap yahan?" and today when he takes her to his room she asks "Shehenshah aap humein yahan kyun leke aaye hai?"  he gifts her radha kishen ka coins  oh and the hug is also bro-sis wala 
 she gave him an air kiss  his face and her back of the head is shown  PS madam has problems with kissing RT on the cheek also... Wow what epic love story  Bang 
guys pls tell me SR hua ki nahi???  he was so shocked and happy that she cheek/air kissed him 
okay bas aur nahi dekha 

JeannieJA
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-05-30, 22:11

just read about that kiss ka kissa in forum.
Ab to lag rha hai ki TOI ka article was 100% correct.
Madam kaun se jamane me janm li hai, sheek kiss to frnd ko v diya jata hai NONSENSE.
I m telling u next time she will bag tusli's role in KSBKBT 2

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum