Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 247: Double descent

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 247: Double descent

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-30, 22:20

Greeshma014 wrote:
adianasr wrote:Waise I wish someone tells EK that just by repeatedly shouting a falsehood from the roof tops wont make it true - so getting Jalal to constantly repeat that 'I was a jallad and a soldier with no heart blah blah blah' will not make it true or historically accurate - she is just being like the proverbial catwhich when it closes its eyes thinks that no one can see it!!!! This is what I call 'The Ostrich Syndrome'.

double post

Grees, seems like double post is not leaving u here too  ROFL 
P & G, le Jeannie has given the vishesh tippani on today's eppy, padhlo padhlo  hppy 

Aunty, whr have gone into hiding? Are u alright? I hope these episodes didnt take a toll on u

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-30, 22:22

shiningways2407 wrote:just read about that kiss ka kissa in forum.
Ab to lag rha hai ki TOI ka article was 100% correct.
Madam kaun se jamane me janm li hai, sheek kiss to frnd ko v diya jata hai NONSENSE.
I m telling u next time she will bag tusli's role in KSBKBT 2

Wat? Tulsi aka smriti Irani was also like this? I thot she was comfy wid Amar and Ronit Roy. Is it not?

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-05-30, 22:56

Waise I am having fun reading up on Akbar!!!! EK and her team jaaye bhaad mei!!! And I am only watching RT - toh srry guys but I am having fun - waise Akbar was quite a man!!!! The more I am reading, the more I am fascinated!!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-30, 23:06

JeannieJA wrote:Vishesh Tippani about todays episode  hpee did not watch, read the LU  hpee 
first scene jo preparing a bath for ruqs and ruqs getting in asking for jallu, jo sends a bandhi to bring jallu, he comes and ruqs asks him to sit near her and he does on the edge and she says her neck hurts and asks him to massage and he does 
then jo yapping with moti and zakira outside while collecting some jadibuti  jobless jallu comes there and tells her to also spend time with him and not to keep being with everyone else and holds her waist,  Wink 
jallu takes jo away and gives her a gift and jo hugs him and then precap happens... jo madam does kiss jallu but it was not shown... camera angle at work as expected  and jallu shocked and jo runs away  
ruqs & bakshi talking in ruqs room and jo comes there and bakshi goes away without saying bye and jo runs behind her asking why wont she talk to him but bb goes away rudely with Jo wondering what she did wrong 
precap - jo, zakira and moti out somewhere when somebody puts a letter in jo's palkhi... zakira reads it saying chanda begum is in trouble 
this will happen in ME 2morrow i guess

just went online to check the waist holding scene to see if its PS and bhagwan what crappy dialogues  jallu saying aapne dil diya aur aapne hi sikhaya ki sab kuch jung mein nahi seekh sakte, aaphi ne sipahi se insaan banaya  okay he just lightly holds the side of her waist like you would for a dance but waist ka close up maybe cannot be hers coz jab full view they show only camera side mein pakda hai usne 
yesterday when he came to her room she still said "aap yahan?" and today when he takes her to his room she asks "Shehenshah aap humein yahan kyun leke aaye hai?"  he gifts her radha kishen ka coins  oh and the hug is also bro-sis wala 
 she gave him an air kiss  his face and her back of the head is shown  PS madam has problems with kissing RT on the cheek also... Wow what epic love story  Bang 
guys pls tell me SR hua ki nahi???  he was so shocked and happy that she cheek/air kissed him 
okay bas aur nahi dekha 
Thanks dear..tumne mujhe yeh episode dekhne se bacha liya...hugss....Btw Ruk in hamam khana..i always love to see her in hamam..but not goin to watch it..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-30, 23:22

adianasr wrote:Waise I am having fun reading up on Akbar!!!! EK and her team jaaye bhaad mei!!! And I am only watching RT - toh srry guys but I am having fun - waise Akbar was quite a man!!!! The more I am reading, the more I am fascinated!!!!!
Adi,I'm happy to knw dat u r enjoying ur research on Akbar ...All the best..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-30, 23:26

Guys how do I like a post here? The like links at the left bottom corner are inactive for me. I hv tried opening in all IE, mozilla and safari browsers but no where it works 

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-30, 23:42

knumnum wrote:Guys how do I like a post here? The like links at the left bottom corner are inactive for me. I hv tried opening in all IE, mozilla and safari browsers but no where it works 

why?? Click the left most like button..dat's how i like a post..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-30, 23:45

Greeshma014 wrote:
knumnum wrote:Guys how do I like a post here? The like links at the left bottom corner are inactive for me. I hv tried opening in all IE, mozilla and safari browsers but no where it works 

No re its not working for me. I mean its just like a text, not as a link . Which browser r u using?

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-05-30, 23:47

Guys do read this - this is pure economics - (Source: Fr. Monserrate)

1580 Monserrate: 207
Moreover, he [Akbar] allows no bankers or money-changers in his empire except the superintendents and tellers of the royal treasuries. This enormous banking-business brings the King great profit; for at these royal treasuries alone may gold coin be changed for silver or copper, and vice versa.

The government officers are paid in gold, silver or copper accord- ing to their rank. Thus it comes about that those who are paid in one type of coin need to change some of it into another type.

Such means of increasing the revenue may be thought base, but they have two distinct advantages;
1) for the coinage cannot possibly be debased or adulterated; and
2) the rate of internal exchange is kept constant, since it cannot be manipulated by fraudulent money-changers.

Moreover, as all the money in circulation comes eventually to the royal treasuries, there can be no scarcity of money with consequent high prices.

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-31, 00:06

knumnum wrote:
Greeshma014 wrote:

No re its not working for me. I mean its just like a text, not as a link . Which browser r u using?

IE..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-05-31, 07:35

adi, my dear keep me updated with akbar's achievements as mayya is bent on showing him as a poodle..jodha bhagt..and vehla who has nothing better to do other then apply lep on ruk and run after that thandi jodha who gets 420 volts ka jhatka on touching jalal..or is it paridhi in action..lol..today the semi hug..air kiss..and BD's waist holding was classic...lol..didn't know whether to cry or laugh..btw can ekta give paridhi some parallel lead in some other show and give us new jodha!..how i wish that happens!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-05-31, 08:54

@krishi di nah nah tulsi was never given a kissing scene. She was sanskari bahu who kileed his son n gave muksi to her mother in law. Thats y I m telling pari should opt for Sanskaari bahu show rather than LS.
@jean thnx for vishesh tippanni n for saving us from headache.
@adiana keep updating abt Real Akbar. Ekta is not capable enough of showing even 5%  of real one. I think real Akbar was not even 1%of reel Akbar in terms of majnu avataar.

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-31, 13:38

If Paridhi's inlaws had so much issues, why did they allow her to join this industry?  They should have made her host some aastha or sanskar channel shows.  Due to her lack of commitment, the romance is such a lack lustre in the show and the story is already hitting lows, then how long can RT hold the show on his shoulders, if there is no romance or story?

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-31, 16:49

For Ash and all my other dearest young ladies here,

Your comment,  my dear Ash, is the last word in logic, but alas, the PH and Ekta seem to be  immune to logic. This leading lady will sound the death knell of this immortal romance pretty soon,  judging  from the Jalal-Jodha scenes in the last 2 episodes.

But then, as  you would remember, I had predicted 2 months ago that the much ballyhooed  amar prem, as and when it materialised, would be as flat as a pancake. Now Mandy objects to ‘pancake’, so last month's bread, then? And at that time, I did NOT know about the heroine's nakhre and the infamous body double, so I really deserve  a small round of applause, don't you agree?  hpee 

I was basing myself solely on my assessment of what Paridhi could not do, and the lack of chemistry between the lead pair. Rajat could, like the great Kamalahaasan used to say, romance a wooden chair, but here even his capabilities in this  line are being put under great strain. How long can he, as you say, cope all by himself, like running a one-legged race?

That "cheek kiss" was the ruddy limit! When I was a first time Ambassador in Manila, one cheek kissed all one's friends at receptions, and I had to used my powder compact all the time to touch up my face! Close friends used to kiss you 2 or even 3 times - right cheek, left cheek and then the right again. That was 20 years ago! And this is the second decade of the 21st century!!

No, Krishi dear,  I have not gone into hiding,  I have been having a succession of guests. This apart,  I am made  of sterner stuff; I will not wilt under even  a succession of the kind of abysmal episodes that are being unloaded on us.

But it is VERY boring. I want to share with all of you what I wrote, in one of my by now very rare visits to the IF JA forum,  on Mandy's agonised thread about the Lost Jalal. It encapsulates what I feel about the show as at present.

But I will continue watching it; as I said, I am made of sterner stuff than the sensitive Mandy, who seems to be in sheer agony. It is not worth it, my dearest Mandy.

I will continue to watch it because I am not yet ready to let go of Rajat: he was superb in the little scene with Jodha the other day, when she tells him that Ruqaiya wants her to look after her and the expected baby. So many variations of fleeting emotions, and the way he cups her cheek is so tender, so gentle, so affectionate. He made even Repeat No. 3 of the half-baked Radha-Krishna parallel (Radha was a married woman and she was still Krishna’s lover. We were very  broad-minded in our epics and puranas; that was probably what Jodha was lamenting about  to Jalal!) look fresh and appealing by the depth of feeling in his eyes. And when he kisses her  forehead  or her hands, the caress is long and lingering, as it should be, and yet soft and appealing.

It was a treat to watch him then. But it was the polar opposite in the DEK scene on Friday.

He must be in despair these last  few days, poor Rajat! I hope he gets some really good film offer from Aditya Chopra or Karan Johar or one of the new directors, and eases out of JA  gracefully. Ekta  can put in  one of the umpteen Karans who  apparently populate the TV landscape, and we can ease out of JA with profound relief! The Jodhaphiles will not mind at all, so long as their aaradhya is still there.

Plus, we can then see what happens to the TRPs, claimed by some to be driven only by Jodha! Rajat can have the last laugh as they plummet! hpee 

Shyamala

My response to Mandy's post:

My poor, dearest Mandy,

There, there, do not fret so much about the Lost Jalaluddin Muhammed! It sounds harsh, my dear,but looking for him any longer is a lost cause.

All that is left here is a paper emperor, a hollow man whose chaheti begum stands up in the DEK and speaks her mind abruptly without even seeking his permission Worse,  and at the end, she  kindly informs him that Zakira can now be permitted employment in the palace. It was so unbelievable,  a begum in the DEK TELLING the Shahenshah what he could do, whereupon he promptly avails of her permission and  does so.   Bang 

And this travesty of a great emperor then smiles foolishly and starts praising Jodha Begum for her 99th hunar, that of identifying loyal persons and then attaching them to herself.  She then makes coquettish eyes at him across the sheer curtain and he smiles even more fatuously and declares the DEK closed. After doing what, precisely?  Embarassed 

This emperor talks of being overburdened with political work, but all he seems to be doing is shuttling to Jodha's hoojra and back, and chasing her in the garden and trying to get close to her. I do not know if the shot where he puts his hand round Jodha's waist was with the body double,but I have never seen a cheek kiss as unconvincing as the one shown last night. But after this farce of a kiss,  Jalal is shown looking shellshocked and transported with delight, as if this was the first time even so little had happened to him! Then what, pray, did they do all of Monday night?  hpee 

To sum up, it is really going to be Jodha ka Jalal from now on, and it would be best for you not to retain any ill-founded expectations of his retaining even any distant connection to Jalaluddin Muhammed Akbar. It will only make you feel more frustrated and get your blood pressure up.

Not even Rajat is worth that. He was superb in that little scene when he reacts to Jodha telling him that she has been asked by Ruqiaya to look after her and the expected child. So many shades of expression in his eyes and face, even though  he went back, for the 3rd time,  to that half-baked and ill-considered Radha-Krishna parallel.

But last night, even he was flat, when he was not looking foolish as in the DEK. What can he do when he is made to repeat his limes about the khoonkhar vaishi darinda and about her having found his dil for him so many times? Nothing. No wonder he feels that he is going nuts.

As for me, I am fed up of watching this ersatz, touch me not, cloyingly coy "romance".

Shyamala

aashyaghIf Paridhi's inlaws had so much issues, why did they allow her to join this industry?  They should have made her host some aastha or sanskar channel shows.  Due to her lack of commitment, the romance is such a lack lustre in the show and the story is already hitting lows, then how long can RT hold the show on his shoulders, if there is no romance or story?

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-05-31, 17:42

Aunthy plz answer me dun you think the actress playing jodha has put on weight... I can't take anymore longer her shots, in short she looks fat  Rolling Eyes 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-05-31, 20:33

@riyya yup PS has put on weight. Looks like she got family pressure for that as well lol.

By the way ur thread got closed in IF by DT right??
 God knows where were those DTs where people were showering foul words on RT's height, weight, clothe, hair, RT's gf face blah blah.

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-05-31, 21:25

Aunty, when Paridhi had no qualms doing that nauseating "kissing-away-salty-tears" scene, I wonder why she has reservations in a simple peck on the cheek scene? Also, if she and Rajat don't see eye-to-eye off screen, is it not easier to enact romantic scenes with such a co-actor coz there wud be a natural detachment and she wouldn't have to be worried about sending any sort of vibes to her co-star? And the greatest mystery to me is Ekta pampering Paridhi. I mean she has so many reservations and not the best of actors but she is still in Ekta's good books.Wondering why?

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-31, 21:36

shiningways2407 wrote:@riyya yup PS has put on weight. Looks like she got family pressure for that as well lol.

God knows where were those DTs where people were showering foul words on RT's height, weight, clothe, hair, RT's gf face blah blah.

completely agree..Rajat put on sum weight sometime ago..i also felt the same at dat time..Riya only asked a normal question..why so much hungama?? and den thread closed..Everyone with a minimum eyesight can understand dat she put on some weight..I want to add one more thing, she looks older dan Rajat..only my POV..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-31, 23:14

shobita wrote:Aunty, when Paridhi had no qualms doing that nauseating "kissing-away-salty-tears" scene, I wonder why she has reservations in a simple peck on the cheek scene? Also, if she and Rajat don't see eye-to-eye off screen, is it not easier to enact romantic scenes with such a co-actor coz there wud be a natural detachment and she wouldn't have to be worried about sending any sort of vibes to her co-star? And the greatest mystery to me is Ekta pampering Paridhi. I mean she has so many reservations and not the best of actors but she is still in Ekta's good books.Wondering why?

Shobita, good point but I think BD was used even in the tear kissing scene. If u hv watched other BT soaps, u must be knowing tat tear kissing scene is a must in every BT serial and they never show such close ups tat we cannot make out their faces. So I think it was intentional to show their faces so close tat we cud even see their skin pores so tat we ll not know whether its a BD or PS.

I think EK must be breaking her head on how to resolve this issue. May be she s jus being a tad bit careful cos so far I have not seen her bashing any actress in media. 

I hope she ll soon sort out this problem and replace PS and save the show and save us!

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-05-31, 23:48

Krishi, for one PS is not doing any role in the new EK show - and she must have been in the running but dropped due to her JA behavior - I dont think EK will allow a rank newcomer to dictate to her - and if PS is still around then that must be EK doing PS a favor - Since this was the last leg of IPL, EK must have given PS this time to sort out her issues - we shd definitely see more of a 2-sided romance from next week - and if not then be ready to hear some breaking news!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-01, 00:21

shobita wrote:Aunty, when Paridhi had no qualms doing that nauseating "kissing-away-salty-tears" scene, I wonder why she has reservations in a simple peck on the cheek scene? Also, if she and Rajat don't see eye-to-eye off screen, is it not easier to enact romantic scenes with such a co-actor coz there wud be a natural detachment and she wouldn't have to be worried about sending any sort of vibes to her co-star? And the greatest mystery to me is Ekta pampering Paridhi. I mean she has so many reservations and not the best of actors but she is still in Ekta's good books.Wondering why?
dear the kissing away tears was done by the BD. & also the back kiss in SR was also BD. about the off screen equation goes there r many actors who were not in talking terms in real life but still had wonderful chemistry on screen. karan patel-shubhangi atre, shweta tiwari-cezzane khan, mohit raina-sonarika, naitik-akshara  of yeh rista r few examples. 2ndly, there is nothing called gud books or bad books. its all about TRPs. JA is getting gud TRPs so whtever maybe the issue both RT & PS will be retained. paridhi is a gud actress but using BD even for a cheek kiss or having prob even with a cheek kiss is not applicable in this industry. 3rdly, ekta kapoor's top shows r known for its saas-bahu formulas so till ekta remains successful with her saas-bahu drama she will definitely retain PS. but the prob is we were promised a love story & not a heroine oriented sbs show. here rajat is casted just for TRPs. 50% trps r gained by jodha's character, but other 50% is gained by rajat's jalal.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-06-01, 00:22

adianasr wrote:Krishi, for one PS is not doing any role in the new EK show - and she must have been in the running but dropped due to her JA behavior - I dont think EK will allow a rank newcomer to dictate to her - and if PS is still around then that must be EK doing PS a favor - Since this was the last leg of IPL, EK must have given PS this time to sort out her issues - we shd definitely see more of a 2-sided romance from next week - and if not then be ready to hear some breaking news!!!!

Ads, this PS having trouble at home came out 2 months back and which is y PS also went on vacation. So its difficult to think tat EK has given her so much time to sort out her issues. EK has never been a daya person unless and until she becomes too fond of tat person like Anita or Prachi Desai or Sushant Singh.

The situation has become so worse now tat even if PS starts acting all lovey dovey, I dnt think many of us ll be able to tolerate it cos we hv already got tat worst impression abt her now.

I am ready for tat breaking news since this Sujamal Track but no one is giving me any news  Rolling Eyes 

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-06-01, 00:25

Greeshma014 wrote:
shiningways2407 wrote:@riyya yup PS has put on weight. Looks like she got family pressure for that as well lol.

completely agree..Rajat put on sum weight sometime ago..i also felt the same at dat time..Riya only asked a normal question..why so much hungama?? and den thread closed..Everyone with a minimum eyesight can understand dat she put on some weight..I want to add one more thing, she looks older dan Rajat..only my POV..

Ohh stop wid ur disclaimers!!  Bang  This is not IF tat u need to give disclaimer for ur post  long hug 
I definitely agree she looks much older than RT. The other day me and Jeans were talking and we came to conclusion tat RT must hv been asked to put on weight so tat he looks at least the same age as PS if not older  hppy 

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-01, 00:31

knumnum wrote:
adianasr wrote:Krishi, for one PS is not doing any role in the new EK show - and she must have been in the running but dropped due to her JA behavior - I dont think EK will allow a rank newcomer to dictate to her - and if PS is still around then that must be EK doing PS a favor - Since this was the last leg of IPL, EK must have given PS this time to sort out her issues - we shd definitely see more of a 2-sided romance from next week - and if not then be ready to hear some breaking news!!!!

Ads, this PS having trouble at home came out 2 months back and which is y PS also went on vacation. So its difficult to think tat EK has given her so much time to sort out her issues. EK has never been a daya person unless and until she becomes too fond of tat person like Anita or Prachi Desai or Sushant Singh.

The situation has become so worse now tat even if PS starts acting all lovey dovey, I dnt think many of us ll be able to tolerate it cos we hv already got tat worst impression abt her now.

I am ready for tat breaking news since this Sujamal Track but no one is giving me any news  Rolling Eyes 

Could u elaborate, Please ?? on the first para

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-06-01, 00:42

Tanthya wrote:
knumnum wrote:

Could u elaborate, Please ?? on the first para

Tants, one of our frnds sources have told tat the article abt PS getting harassed by SV were all false. And tat PS was having issues wid her in laws which is y she said she ll quit if EK goes wid showing lots of touchy stuff in SR. PS was not comfortable doing romance scenes and she gave dhamki to quit.

And this is the reason y SR had to be shot so pheeka using BDs. Do u rmrbr EK hyped so much abt SR in JA tat it ll be like never seen before on TV and stuff??? There was supposed to be a lip lock too in SR. And so all this happened and it makes me think tat EK didnt promote this SR for the same reason. She herself must hv not been confident abt the performances.

So, EK has given her some time to solve her family issues. I think during this time PS ka vacation also happened.

And BD was indeed used in all the romantic scenes post tat Jalal's dream sequence n after which all this PS' problems started.

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:20

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum