Jodha Akbar 247: Double descent

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 247: Double descent

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-01, 00:49

knumnum wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
knumnum wrote:
adianasr wrote:Krishi, for one PS is not doing any role in the new EK show - and she must have been in the running but dropped due to her JA behavior - I dont think EK will allow a rank newcomer to dictate to her - and if PS is still around then that must be EK doing PS a favor - Since this was the last leg of IPL, EK must have given PS this time to sort out her issues - we shd definitely see more of a 2-sided romance from next week - and if not then be ready to hear some breaking news!!!!

Ads, this PS having trouble at home came out 2 months back and which is y PS also went on vacation. So its difficult to think tat EK has given her so much time to sort out her issues. EK has never been a daya person unless and until she becomes too fond of tat person like Anita or Prachi Desai or Sushant Singh.

The situation has become so worse now tat even if PS starts acting all lovey dovey, I dnt think many of us ll be able to tolerate it cos we hv already got tat worst impression abt her now.

I am ready for tat breaking news since this Sujamal Track but no one is giving me any news  Rolling Eyes 

Could u elaborate, Please ?? on the first para

Tants, one of our frnds sources have told tat the article abt PS getting harassed by SV were all false. And tat PS was having issues wid her in laws which is y she said she ll quit if EK goes wid showing lots of touchy stuff in SR. PS was not comfortable doing romance scenes and she gave dhamki to quit.

And this is the reason y SR had to be shot so pheeka using BDs. Do u rmrbr EK hyped so much abt SR in JA tat it ll be like never seen before on TV and stuff??? There was supposed to be a lip lock too in SR. And so all this happened and it makes me think tat EK didnt promote this SR for the same reason. She herself must hv not been confident abt the performances.

So, EK has given her some time to solve her family issues. I think during this time PS ka vacation also happened.

And BD was indeed used in all the romantic scenes post tat Jalal's dream sequence n after which all this PS' problems started.

That Makes sense  .. Actually.. I mean  here is a actor who refuses to  do romantic scenes  but is all cool with somebody making sexual advances and has no intention of leaving at all  .. Somehow those 2 did not gel, I had assumed that  Harassment  bogey  ws raised to dictate the  romance scenes and set conditions for it..

Yes, even I had read that SR was being planned from a month and was going to be never before seen one  but it turned out to be one of the worst ones from Ekta's stable..

I also had come to know that She had refused to kiss  Jalal on the cheeks during 'daymare' scene after  Sujamal expose and the director  had to scale it back to hand kiss ..Hand Kiss !!!! Duh !!!!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-06-01, 01:00

Tanthya wrote:
That Makes sense  .. Actually.. I mean  here is a actor who refuses to  do romantic scenes  but is all cool with somebody making sexual advances and has no intention of leaving at all  .. Somehow those 2 did not gel, I had assumed that  Harassment  bogey  ws raised to dictate the  romance scenes and set conditions for it..

Yes, even I had read that SR was being planned from a month and was going to be never before seen one  but it turned out to be one of the worst ones from Ekta's stable..

I also had come to know that She had refused to kiss  Jalal on the cheeks during 'daymare' scene after  Sujamal expose and the director  had to scale it back to hand kiss ..Hand Kiss !!!! Duh !!!!

Tants, wats more disappointing is that they have taken us for a ride! Epic love story ki lollypop dream dikhaake for 1 year, they r giving us crap! Yeah if u had watched Fri's eppy, u wud hv noticed tat she didnt even kiss Jalal on cheeks!!! bloody hell! U can't touch cheeks too???!!!  Bang 

I dnt understand y she had to come to this industry if her family has so many reservations! And y is EK tolerating al this? I hope she takes a decision soooooooon  Bang 

Daymare scene:*rofl*: . Lovely word for such crap!  ROFL 

P.S: btw tants, wen is paddz coming? Uska 2 weeks abhi tak poora nahi hua hai kya?

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-01, 02:47

bang on! btw that salty tear scene was done by her BD!..i also do not understand why ekta is putting up with her nonsense!
shobita wrote:Aunty, when Paridhi had no qualms doing that nauseating "kissing-away-salty-tears" scene, I wonder why she has reservations in a simple peck on the cheek scene? Also, if she and Rajat don't see eye-to-eye off screen, is it not easier to enact romantic scenes with such a co-actor coz there wud be a natural detachment and she wouldn't have to be worried about sending any sort of vibes to her co-star? And the greatest mystery to me is Ekta pampering Paridhi. I mean she has so many reservations and not the best of actors but she is still in Ekta's good books.Wondering why?

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-01, 02:52

adi, i want to hug u for that! either PS straightens herself or else i want ekta to show her the door and i have heard that the PH involved in ekta's new show were reluctant to sign paridhi, mainly because of her nakhre at ja set and also that she is an average actress!..now ekta also knows what people think of her!
adianasr wrote:Krishi, for one PS is not doing any role in the new EK show - and she must have been in the running but dropped due to her JA behavior - I dont think EK will allow a rank newcomer to dictate to her - and if PS is still around then that must be EK doing PS a favor - Since this was the last leg of IPL, EK must have given PS this time to sort out her issues - we shd definitely see more of a 2-sided romance from next week - and if not then be ready to hear some breaking news!!!!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-01, 02:54

riyya IF is thw worst place to talk against pari/jodha..all the pari/jodha bhagts are sitting with their guns in hand to fire whenever such talk happens..i too got DT note on calling her a wooden face!..now is it a sin to call spade a spade..lol
riyya6 wrote:Aunthy plz answer me dun you think the actress playing jodha has put on weight... I can't take anymore longer her shots, in short she looks fat  Rolling Eyes 

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-01, 03:01

i am getting daymare and nightmare thinking of paridhi still hanging in JA along with her air kisses and air hugs..when will i hear the breaking news of her being replaced..oh that will be the day!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-01, 03:05

shyamala my dearest i tried to shut my brains and watch JA, it worked for a while but what i cannot tolerate is jalal being treated as a bystander and that sbs waali ekta giving all the imprtance to hunar ki mallika..a larger than life historic character being treated like that is completetly unacceptable but what can this nacheez do other then enjoy my rajat trying his best to pull whatever is given to him and on top of that this PS issue, the never ending crap!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-01, 03:09

shyamala, the post i made on my lost jalal is locked by the DT!..lol no surprises there because all pari bhagts got offended by the comments targetting her..lol

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-01, 09:12

My post made at IF was closed.mi wonder why

Forum should be a place where one can state her or his views openly..... But nowadays it seems only positivity post is accepted n negativity is not accepted.... Where is the fun then

N the best part people are going over ly for the cheek kiss.... What was tha... I invested my time watching an epic love story at the end this is what I get......  ROFL

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-06-01, 09:49

@all we r banging our heads n clinging to false hope of PARI madam's replacement.
  Ekta shows her power n strictness only on male artist but infront of female artist she is nothing more than a 'BHIGI BILLI'.
 Had it been RT throwing tantrums or giving family issues he would be thrown out in sec irrespective of his talent,thats a bitter truth abt BT n EK.
She pleaded smriti, ankita,prachi n now its looking like she is pleading infront of PS as well.
In her shows its always male artist who gets replaced n female if get replaced comes back soon.
 She is afraid of taking risk n she lives in her lalala land n myth that even current generation  bothers abt female leads n crappy storyline. 
For me this is one of the reasons y PS is not getting replaced. 
 Its sad to see that in her 
 serials talent has no reward.

I'll be calling zee next week, who ever has complain plz do pm me with ur complains. I know it might not be 100% fruitful but I also hope that it will not go completely in waste,

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaz713 on 2014-06-01, 10:28

Can someone help me? How do we "like" posts here?

Methinks Paridhi has a problem with Rajat. Why else would someone refuse a simple kiss on the cheek? 

Aunty, I am becoming indifferent to the goings-on of the show. Previously, it used to elicit reactions from me whether I felt like doing this to Jalal:  Bang or I felt like doing this to him: long hug . Now, I just do this:  Sleep 

I will continue to watch it because I am not yet ready to let go of Rajat: he was superb in the little scene with Jodha the other day, when she tells him that Ruqaiya wants her to look after her and the expected baby. So many variations of fleeting emotions, and the way he cups her cheek is so tender, so gentle, so affectionate. He made even Repeat No. 3 of the half-baked Radha-Krishna parallel (Radha was a married woman and she was still Krishna’s lover. We were very  broad-minded in our epics and puranas; that was probably what Jodha was lamenting about  to Jalal!) look fresh and appealing by the depth of feeling in his eyes. And when he kisses her  forehead  or her hands, the caress is long and lingering, as it should be, and yet soft and appealing. 

I think watching such scenes sometimes outweighs the agony-inducing ones. I know I won't see such a talent anywhere else on Zee or Sony,the only two Hindi channels I subscribe to!

If I'm not mistaken, I think the new promo shows the emperor caught in a net somewhere. I don't know whether to laugh or to cry!

Jaz713
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-01, 12:19

Aunty, whenever i watch dis half baked romance, i remember ur words..u predicted long time ago dat this romance going to b a complete washout..dat time most of JA fans didn't like dat comment..But today we are living dat dreadful dream in d name of "epic romance"..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-01, 12:23

jaz, if paridhi has problem with rajat off screen then why make it so obvious on screen!..isn't that unprofessionalism!..i do not care what happens in their lives off screen as long as i get sizzling chemistry on screen..there is a possibility with pd being married she must have promised her husband not to kiss any man except him then why take acting as a profession is what i do not understand! and ekta's stories and serial revolve around the female leads, maybe that is why she does not want to take risk..the only other way is if trps fall, and they might the way the serial is going!
Jaz713 wrote:Can someone help me? How do we "like" posts here?

Methinks Paridhi has a problem with Rajat. Why else would someone refuse a simple kiss on the cheek? 

Aunty, I am becoming indifferent to the goings-on of the show. Previously, it used to elicit reactions from me whether I felt like doing this to Jalal:  Bang or I felt like doing this to him: long hug . Now, I just do this:  Sleep 

I will continue to watch it because I am not yet ready to let go of Rajat: he was superb in the little scene with Jodha the other day, when she tells him that Ruqaiya wants her to look after her and the expected baby. So many variations of fleeting emotions, and the way he cups her cheek is so tender, so gentle, so affectionate. He made even Repeat No. 3 of the half-baked Radha-Krishna parallel (Radha was a married woman and she was still Krishna’s lover. We were very  broad-minded in our epics and puranas; that was probably what Jodha was lamenting about  to Jalal!) look fresh and appealing by the depth of feeling in his eyes. And when he kisses her  forehead  or her hands, the caress is long and lingering, as it should be, and yet soft and appealing. 

I think watching such scenes sometimes outweighs the agony-inducing ones. I know I won't see such a talent anywhere else on Zee or Sony,the only two Hindi channels I subscribe to!

If I'm not mistaken, I think the new promo shows the emperor caught in a net somewhere. I don't know whether to laugh or to cry!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-01, 12:27

knumnum wrote:
Greeshma014 wrote:
shiningways2407 wrote:@riyya yup PS has put on weight. Looks like she got family pressure for that as well lol.

By the way ur thread got closed in IF by DT right??
 God knows where were those DTs where people were showering foul words on RT's height, weight, clothe, hair, RT's gf face blah blah.

completely agree..Rajat put on sum weight sometime ago..i also felt the same at dat time..Riya only asked a normal question..why so much hungama?? and den thread closed..Everyone with a minimum eyesight can understand dat she put on some weight..I want to add one more thing, she looks older dan Rajat..only my POV..

Ohh stop wid ur disclaimers!!  Bang  This is not IF tat u need to give disclaimer for ur post  long hug 
I definitely agree she looks much older than RT. The other day me and Jeans were talking and we came to conclusion tat RT must hv been asked to put on weight so tat he looks at least the same age as PS if not older  hppy 
you too felt dat way na?? Ok..i'm not alone..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaz713 on 2014-06-02, 04:53

Absolutely Mandy but I think it's unfair to put all the blame on Paridhi. The producer/director can refuse to give into her demands if she is making them but they do. Of course, we do not know the facts or reasons behind any of this so we cannot make hasty judgments about Paridhi and her compulsions for such conditions since that is grossly unfair.

The fact remains that sizzling chemistry is not the only thing that makes the show. It's just baffling and exasperating to see stuff like this onscreen.

Jaz713
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-02, 06:38

i do not know why i feel that she might be replaced all of a sudden!
Jaz713 wrote:Absolutely Mandy but I think it's unfair to put all the blame on Paridhi. The producer/director can refuse to give into her demands if she is making them but they do. Of course, we do not know the facts or reasons behind any of this so we cannot make hasty judgments about Paridhi and her compulsions for such conditions since that is grossly unfair.

The fact remains that sizzling chemistry is not the only thing that makes the show. It's just baffling and exasperating to see stuff like this onscreen.

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-02, 08:48

ri wrote: 
Naturally, Riyya my pet. Ab to woh achche khaate peete ghar ki bahu hai na? She should thank God she is in a historical, in a social, that too a modern one, she would have been sent to take a crash diet!
By the  way, while Rajat has lost a lot of weight since his Teddy bear days as Badal, he too needs to do more. In the Saturday mahaepisode, when he was smiling at Rahim and later when he was raging about the mullahs, his eyes were practically disappearing into his cheeks.

He MUST get back to the sharp profile of his Amer adventure; just look at those flashbacks! I do not care 2 hoots about Paridhi, but I care a great deal about Rajat and his future career. He too has to care about himself. Just look at most of the characters in the Mahabharata! Not only do they get splendid lines to deliver - Karna's long, 19 minute scene with Kunti moved me to tears, and he was splendid in all the other scenes he had over the last 3 episodes as well - but imagine Rajat in Karna's bare chested get up! He would be laughed off the set.
He HAS to shape up fast if he is to look beyond Jodha Akbar and plan a spectacular career. It can be done; look at the fatties like Arjun Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor who have shaped up so well from being horrendously overweight. Rajat’s problem is minuscule in comparison to them, but he has to buckle down to tackling it.
Shyamala Aunty

riyya6Aunthy plz answer me dun you think the actress playing jodha has put on weight... I can't take anymore longer her shots, in short she looks fat  Rolling Eyes 

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-06-02, 09:17

sashashyam wrote:
ri wrote: 
Naturally, Riyya my pet. Ab to woh achche khaate peete ghar ki bahu hai na? She should thank God she is in a historical, in a social, that too a modern one, she would have been sent to take a crash diet!
By the  way, while Rajat has lost a lot of weight since his Teddy bear days as Badal, he too needs to do more. In the Saturday mahaepisode, when he was smiling at Rahim and later when he was raging about the mullahs, his eyes were practically disappearing into his cheeks.

He MUST get back to the sharp profile of his Amer adventure; just look at those flashbacks! I do not care 2 hoots about Paridhi, but I care a great deal about Rajat and his future career. He too has to care about himself. Just look at most of the characters in the Mahabharata! Not only do they get splendid lines to deliver - Karna's long, 19 minute scene with Kunti moved me to tears, and he was splendid in all the other scenes he had over the last 3 episodes as well - but imagine Rajat in Karna's bare chested get up! He would be laughed off the set.
He HAS to shape up fast if he is to look beyond Jodha Akbar and plan a spectacular career. It can be done; look at the fatties like Arjun Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor who have shaped up so well from being horrendously overweight. Rajat’s problem is minuscule in comparison to them, but he has to buckle down to tackling it.
Shyamala Aunty

riyya6Aunthy plz answer me dun you think the actress playing jodha has put on weight... I can't take anymore longer her shots, in short she looks fat  Rolling Eyes 

Aunty, RT putting on weight unintentionally doesnt make sense. He always seemed to be a gym freak. And even in his PRC days or Tere liye days or even during his 2 year sabbatical he shaped up good and had never put on weight.

I believe tat PH must hv asked him to put on weight to look the same age as Paridhi. Cos if u look in the initial episodes, Paridhi looked elder to the then fit RT  No 

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-06-02, 09:19

mandygi wrote:i do not know why i feel that she might be replaced all of a sudden!
Jaz713 wrote:Absolutely Mandy but I think it's unfair to put all the blame on Paridhi. The producer/director can refuse to give into her demands if she is making them but they do. Of course, we do not know the facts or reasons behind any of this so we cannot make hasty judgments about Paridhi and her compulsions for such conditions since that is grossly unfair.

hope so *fingers crossed* 

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-02, 09:53

WHAT AN AWESOME THREAD !!!..... WITH AWESOME PEOPLE !!! .... HAVING SUCH AWESOME HONEST DISCUSSIONS !!! 
Thank you all .. Love you 
 long hug  Starry Love  hug1 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-02, 10:25

shyamala my dearest i too agree that rajat needs to loose more weight..even i do not care whether paridhi looses or gains!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-02, 10:38

Aunty nd mandy dont wrry about rajat's weight. I also strongly believe tht putting up weight is just a part of his character. Once JA gets over he will definitely pull up his socks nd will be back in shape. I had followed him since prc days. He always has been fitness freak. So he will never compromise. I also think he was told to put on weight to look older than his age. Infact he had started to loose weight so I think within few months it will get even better.  Now a days weight loss is not a big issue  as u said if arjun nd sonam kapoor can do it why not rajat?

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-06-02, 11:07

Why IF is becoming more n more frustating day by day??
 I just said that I m not finding parijat's pic as offscreen one but as a part of scene which they r trying to understand ,n people r just doing tandav on my head.
WTH,they r hell bound on making them real couple.
When ny gud news comes they blindly trust them but when its bad then all the sources r making up?? Y ??

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-02, 11:19

Priyanka dear, just chill. No point getting your blood pressure up with the IF, the mods and the mandalis. Come here and forget all about them, there is my girl! hpee 
The IF JA forum, which I once praised for being temperate, open and candid, now looks like something out of George Orwell's 1984, with the mods/DT being a collective Big Brother. Generally, they seem to be trying to copy Humpty Dumpty in Alice in Wonderland, "A word means what I say it means, no more and no less". That goes in that forum for "bashing", "sarcastic", "mocking" and a whole lot more.And now I am told it is officially forbidden to question a DT note.

Why on earth do you kids stay there, read all the junk that is written there, aur phir naahak mein apna khoon jalaati ho?
Shyamala Aunty

shiningways2407Why IF is becoming more n more frustating day by day??
 I just said that I m not finding parijat's pic as offscreen one but as a part of scene which they r trying to understand ,n people r just doing tandav on my head.
WTH,they r hell bound on making them real couple.
When ny gud news comes they blindly trust them but when its bad then all the sources r making up?? Y ??

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-02, 11:24

My very dear Sumana,
Thanks a million! And we all LOVE being here, in a truly free environment, away at last from the Orwellian atmosphere of the IF Jodha Akbar forum.
As for your very warm praise, I am an old hand in Dhwani, having been a regular since August 2013, but  many of my IF friends are here now, and it is they who deserve your compliments.
But Sumana, your tech people HAVE to do something about SHOWING who likes a post or a comment. I used to get over 70 likes on the average for my IF posts and while I do not expect anything like that here, I would at least like to know who liked anything I write. My posts show a maximum of 4 likes, and I cannot believe that this is right! Your Like button is also tough to find. Do try and fix both these problems very soon, there is my good girl!
Shyamala Aunty

--sumana13-- hppy WHAT AN AWESOME THREAD !!!..... WITH AWESOME PEOPLE !!! .... HAVING SUCH AWESOME HONEST DISCUSSIONS !!! 
Thank you all .. Love you 
 long hug  Starry Love  hug1 

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:36

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top