Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 247: Double descent

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 247: Double descent

Post by sandhya on 2014-05-28, 16:23

Hai Aunty

Been happily missing episodes. Just peeped in to read your posts. Good that I did miss the episodes. Saved me from gulping bottles of Gelusil.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-28, 16:59

sandhya wrote:Hai Aunty

Been happily missing episodes. Just peeped in to read your posts. Good that I did miss the episodes. Saved me from gulping bottles of Gelusil.

Sands, U r v lucky that u r missing these crappy episodes. I hope by the time u come back u ll lose the addiction to this serial cheers 

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-28, 17:13

Aunty,

whenever Jalal does anything, Y does Jodha's first thought abt him is so degrading? I mean, wen a woman is sitting and any man kneels down to make an eye contact wid her, tat woman's first reaction will always be to scoot closer to him or his face or talk happily and not utter such crappy statements!

But Y did she get ghulami concept in her mind? Y so degrading thots all the time?

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-28, 19:02

Aunty, when dat morning session started, i was like plz no more dialogues, go to ur room and change ur clothes lady.. Becoz i knw what's coming next..But i didn't expect dat "ghulam dialogue" not in my wildest dreams..why CVs always spoils every single scene with dis type of ridiculous dialogues..kaha se leke aatey hai aisey ghatiya dialogues..and her reply to dat was even more worse..And what abt dis new promo and voice over,"kya jodha kar payegi woh raaz ki pardha bhash"..Kyu?? Jalal mar gaya kya?? Woh nai kar sakta??..Btw thank god , Ruk is faking pregnency, otherwise "jodha ki Jalal" wil die every day becoz of the guilt dat he cheated his lady love, and slept with Ruk..seriously dis man is pathetic..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-28, 19:25

knumnum wrote:Aunty,

whenever Jalal does anything, Y does Jodha's first thought abt him is so degrading? I mean, wen a woman is sitting and any man kneels down to make an eye contact wid her, tat woman's first reaction will always be to scoot closer to him or his face or talk happily and not utter such crappy statements!

But Y did she get ghulami concept in her mind? Y so degrading thots all the time?
krish , forget abt dat lady..we knw how irritating she is..But what happened to Mr.Jalal..jodha ki Jalal, jodha ki ghulam..now what's next..Where id his self respect?? Oh i forgot..Ghulams doesn't have any self respect..dey only obey his master's orders..pathetic..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-28, 19:37

knumnum wrote:
Greeshma014 wrote:Heard dat ekta was planned too much for dis SR,and even replaced director to shoot dis..If dis is true, den i want to advise ekta ..don't plan too much, it spoils everything..same happened here too..i'm a viewer of most of the ekta shows..i can say without any doubt dat it was the most worse SR till date compared to her other shows's SR..Just one comparison of JA with her previous shows,we'l get the truth..one can say it was royal, emotional and all..dat's why dis type of SR..But it's very pathetic ,lame excuse..

Grees I dont think EK was planning any such extra thing. If she had, then this wud have been publicized and marketed for atleast a week. But all this was done so silently that I think EK herself was not interested in showcasing this SR or she doesnt hv the confidence on the lead pair to get something extra ordinary which explains the lack of promos and PR for this eppy.
exactly my thoughts..she was not confident at all..channel too..But dey can't show such an important sequence without promo..For the sake of dat dey showed a promo just two days back..Look within 5 minutes(excluding bhashan) dey done with SR..I must say she is too intelligent..she very well know , what to promote and what not to promote..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-28, 19:43

sandhya wrote:Hai Aunty

sandhya, god saved u my dear..Enjoy ur holidays..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-05-28, 20:50

Just watched the epi :( crap crap n simply crap!! 
Just look at the way jalal  behaved today. He was simply obliging Ruks by asking abt her health. Had jodha  not been in her 'SEWA KARYA' he would not have even thought of meeting RUKs. 
Now he is treating her as mere furniture.
 N this puppy jalal following his mistress Jodha is making me bang my head on wall !! :*;>*:
 n devi jodha what to say?? 
N devi jodha what to say abt her. The way she behaved before n after arrival of jalal in first scene made it quite obvious to me that she was just pretending (god knows whether it was demand of scene or PS made it look that way).

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-28, 21:02

shiningways2407 wrote:Just watched the epi :( crap crap n simply crap!! 
Just look at the way jalal  behaved today. He was simply obliging Ruks by asking abt her health. Had jodha  not been in her 'SEWA KARYA' he would not have even thought of meeting RUKs. 
Now he is treating her as mere furniture.
 N this puppy jalal following his mistress Jodha is making me bang my head on wall !! :*;>*:
 n devi jodha what to say?? 
N devi jodha what to say abt her. The way she behaved before n after arrival of jalal in first scene made it quite obvious to me that she was just pretending (god knows whether it was demand of scene or PS made it look that way).
yaar, is dat really bad?? I knew it..i didn't watch it..even I'm scared to read WU..God knws what 'l come from his "shahi mouth"..i can't tolerate dis man..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-28, 21:12

Jodha cannot be blamed for the  ghulami angle, my dear. It is  Jalal who talks of his being her ghulam. So, when he kneels next to her for precisely the reason you have noted, she assumes that he is going to fall at her  feet! But then, my dear Krishi, she is not far off the mark, is she? Shyamala Auntyknumnum wrote:Aunty,

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-28, 21:24

No, no, my dear Gurveen, of late it is exactly the other way around!

Jalal immediately defends Jodha, openly and very bluntly, during the moorti kaand, and chews Ruqaiya out brutally afterwards. When she confesses about her (rather passive) role in the Sujamal fiasco, he shoves Ruqaiya hard and yells at her. So how can you say that he forgives all her wrong doings?

As for Jodha, after listening to Jalal's bhashan about her having, single handedly, reformed the khoonkhar, vaishi darinda that he says he was, and made him a nek dil Shahenshah who would go down in history only as Jodha ka Jalal,  I cannot see WHERE he does any bhadakna at Jodha. Why, he is literally at her feet all the time, which is of course the proper place for a ghulam!

Why, the moment she shows her sulky face to him as he comes to her room to share his delight about his child, he immediately asks her whether she is khafa with him for something he had done? Can you seriously imagine an emperor behaving like that, or indeed any alpha male?

Maharana Udai Singh of Mewar would NEVER  have said sorry, no matter how wrong he was. That was the accepted norm then, and often now as well. Jalal is a remarkable exception to this rule in his poodle-like devotion to his Jodha Begum, whom he addresses thus 26 times during the Monday episode!

Shyamala

gurveenshyamla is like jalal jisko ruks ki koi galti nahi dikhti hai aur jodha ki chhoti c baat par badkana aata hai Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by sashashyam on 2014-05-28, 21:25; edited 1 time in total

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-05-28, 21:25

@ greeshma  yup for me it was  a crap. Nowadays its better to read WU first before wasting our precious 30 min.

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-28, 21:34

My dear girl,
I am delighted with you, not because you liked this post, but because you liked it despite having a diametrically opposite take on the whole. It  takes a sense of balance and also fair-minded intelligence, to appreciate a piece of writing for the logic and the style, even if you do not share the writer's point of view. Good girl! Of course I did not mind it at all, and in fact I loved it.
Your point about Ruqaiya's failure to tap Jalal's gentler side is spot on, but then, I think, the two of them have grown up together like sparring cousins, and there is very little overt softness between them. That is part of the problem. Jalal has changed drastically, but Ruqaiya is stuck in a time warp, and is floundering.
As for Jalal, I did not at all like his bhashan on Monday, any more than I like his ghulam bit on  Tuesday.  I wish he had said deewaana instead.

Shyamala Aunty

akdhaHi Aunty, it was actually a shocking post for me to see!!, but i liked it! differences are needed, so that individuality is brightened! about the epi, i was satisfied, because , i want Jodha to pour out her inner fear, so that by speaking it, she gets relieved and both of them be their true selves, instead of one keep on sacrificing and fear of losing it, its better to say the fact, and get an consolment of nothing will happen like that to her, eventhough it is unreal! i thought the consoling and assurance were all done to make her face the real world!! i believe , i am saying something meaningful!! the diff between ruq and jo for me, was the expressing of their turmoil to jalal, and i am sure if ruq, instead of cracking her furnitures, talked to him, about her inner fear of losing her love(him), which he wishes for, and he understands it well, which she missed!! reg the exprsns, i don't have knowledge, since i don't have prior experience on it!! i hope i don't miss u, for this difference in my thoughts, and i thought i should be true to the one, whom i am fond of and to whom i come up with some complaints or the other, everytime!! hpee

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-28, 21:43

shiningways2407 wrote:@ greeshma  yup for me it was  a crap. Nowadays its better to read WU first before wasting our precious 30 min.

Exactly Priyan & Grees!!! I am not wasting anymore of my time even reading the WUs. I am so done with this show! Scared
One thing I want to tell to Jodha is  nty 

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-05-28, 21:52

@krishi di ya tell us what u wanna say to JO though she will have no effect :D

Last edited by shiningways2407 on 2014-05-28, 21:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong post)

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-05-28, 22:11

sashashyam wrote:
My dear Shobita,

So you braved the statutory warning, and also survived my post in good shape? Bravo!You are a wicked young lady; that last comment comparing Ash and Paridhi in the matter of midriffs is side-splitting. hpee 
I agree that Ash is not one of the best as far as acting goes, but she always jells very well with Hrithik ( be it Dhoom 2 or Jodha Akbar or Guzaarish) and her Jodha was graceful, convincing, realistic and appealing.
Now as for this Jodha's jealousy, her feeling jealous of Ruqaiya is ok, but would you excuse her carrying it over to Jalal's anticipated child? Is that not very mean and petty? She does not feel or display an iota of happiness about it, and Jalal,  after that one remark, seems to feel nothing about it either.

But why should he, when he is ashamed of having spent that night with Ruqaiya, and in effect apologising for the arrival of the baby as well, for he is explaining it to Jodha as the result of an ill-considered impulse and condemnable deviation from the ek patni vrat that he will presumably observe henceforth? (Jodha should have married a regular Rajput  king with 40 wives, like Mansingh had, and adding one or two  a year!)
One wonders if Jalal ever thinks back to how differently and  graciously  Ruqaiya behaved when Jodha was supposed to be expecting. Again, why would he want to think of something that would present his ishta devi in a poor light? Ghulams do not do such things, they simply worship!

I am sick of this steady degradation of the Shahenshah-e-Hind, who is now worse than a tame poodle.

Shyamala Aunty
shobitaHello Aunty,
I actually liked the episode so was in two minds about reading your post after your statutory warning

But I decided to read ur post as I appreciate your honest take.

I do agree on your pov of double descent of Jalal. But I don't agree with the same wrt to Jodha. I was happy to see her jealous and feel her character has been redeemed at least for some time - she was all this while Meera Bai....so a human, fallible Jodha Bai for me was a welcome relief. I think she is still Good hearted, it was her jealousy that spoke and she had to vent out her jealousy. I am not sure anybody else other than Jalal would have understood her pov so I am ok with her outburst. Besides, I think her jealousy is innocuous.

However, I do agree that it has been a double descent as far as Jalal's character is concerned.

The most significant irritant in this episode so far has been the views of both Jo and Ja regarding a polygamous marriage..Jodha's take on such a marriage was predictably on her feminist line of thinking....why should only a woman suffer.....does she mean to say that she too wants to have more than one husband? And Jalal's take was far worse......as far as I am aware, in Islam the there is a rule that you can have one or two or three or four wives....but the caveat is that if you can't do justice to all, then you can have none......I think Jalal deserves no wives if he continues to be Bhakt No. 1 of Jodha

I loved your take on the Kanha angle......I too am of the belief that Shri Krishna was an eternal Bramhachari and I feel that it is not nice to humanise Gods (strictly my pov only).

As far as the SR was concerned, I can only say this much. I thought it was nice. I am actually not a great fan of Ash and her acting. So as far the movie was concerned, the passion quotient was upped only by Hrithik and Ash's contribution was that she looked beautiful (again strictly my pov). So I thought, Paridhi with all her reservations did better than just looking good. Though I must admit I would have been horror struck if she had done an Ash by dropping off her duppatta considering her not so flat midriff.
Aunty, well I think Ruqaiya's reaction to Jodha's pregnancy was different (gracious) then because she knew it was Jalal's child and also was very well aware of the fact that Jodha and Jalal were not in love with each other. She was in a tentative state of insecurity but not completely insecure then. But the present is different. I am not sure if she would be gracious if Jodha were to become pregnant now. She is in an absolute state of insecurity now and this insecurity sometimes triumphs over love and all goodness and can make a person do weird things (like what she is up to right now). 

I feel Jodha's jealousy is not directed towards his unborn child (again my pov). I guess the moment and the circumstances were such. She was expecting to spend the night with her beloved when he suddenly leaves the jashn and lands up next to ruqaiyya kissing her. Well what would a woman go through under such circumstances. Jodha is human and fallible. And her reaction was in line with that. Is she being petty? Well I think yes and no. Yes because she should be happy that her hubby is happy. And no because all she wanted was to share her insecurities with the person she loves with all her heart. It was not an ill feeling towards the unborn child (in fact I sensed Jalal may have had that feeling), but the fear of again going through all those tribulations which were a result of a growing distance between them whenever they had begun to get closer (mentally emotionally and physically too). 

Jalal - how can I disagree when I have the same views as yours. But yesterday's ghulam comment was sort of ( I feel) said with a very flirtatious note. So I am ok with it. I would not mind if my hubby to said it to me once in a while (at least once in my lifetime) Wink

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by AJSharma79 on 2014-05-28, 22:19

you know Aunty, I guessed as I was searching for your post, that it would probably be the opposite take of what most people are mooning over, and boy was I right. LOL.

I am stuck between liking it and hating it. 

First of all I cannot understand this sudden jealously of Jodha. Is she expecting that the past to be erased and she be the sole queen of Agra? Just because she has suddenly cleared up a dusty corner of her heart for Jalal, doesn't mean that each corner of Agra needs to be vacated so that Madam can rule supreme, right? IF not anything, she should have expected that the very warm blooded Jalal would have done some husbandly exercise in Agra after being very ceremoniously rejected by her in Amer!! The man would have needed a release..... She had to be told by everyone except maybe the very useless soldiers of Amer and Agra that she loves Jalal, before she decides to descend upon Agra. What was the man to do? Be celibate waiting for her change of heart? Plus its Rukaiya, not some horse face Begum, in which case we could at least fault him for lack of taste.

I could not stand at all the ' what can I tell my heart'. Halloo woman, you should have told that heart not to jump around like a yo-yo between Shehensha you have heart and Shehensha you have no heart; or sort your priorities and accepted him WAY BEFORE he had a chance giving babies to one and all. What is wrong with her??

This business about body double. I would have grabbed him, hold him tight even after I hear 'Cut'. Of course I cannot expect that from PS, but what I am saying is that the scene was not even steamy. And there were few or more moments when I was so confused what she was trying to say with her expressions. I expected to see her breath hitch or halt literally at several scenes.....all I got was deer that found a patch of grass....wide eyed....and standar issue at that.

I know you said Rajat must lose weight. I agree. But he is yummy even now too. I would have preferred me to be Jodha or at least allowed to re-write the scene. I would have completely cut the bhasan, which was totally unecessary. Grabed the man and start making babies. Then she won't have to feel left out or unloved right? The problem with Jodha is she is never fast in the brain as she is with her mouth.

I would have loved to have a man be romantic/totally into me like this Jalal...but not this Jalal. He is worshipping her for all the wrong reasons I feel. Why must he keep throwing himself at her feet. Why does he always feel that she has GRANTED him forgiveness and new leash in life. what has she done to deserve such great exaltation? She made him fall in love? Fine, so he has a heart and can love. But what else? What's with the I was a cruel, heartless warrior stuff? And what's with the he only wishes to see her happy and does not feel that way about others? Not even Rukaiya who has sailed the harsh seas with him?

Rukaiya should just bash him with that hookah instead of pining for his attention!!

Eventhough I hate (totally) how he is lowering himself and elevating her, Rajat's Jalal still seems so yummy..............like chocolate chip mint ice cream on hot day.........to be savoured bit by bit. I was swooning for most part.

Hence I am such a mess right now. So confused. Not able to love this neither hate it.

Hey bhagwan...............what to do? what to do??

AJSharma79
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-28, 22:24

My dear Krishi,

Priyan and Grees!! So funny, and one needs that these days. I have just finished skimming thru the recording tonight's episode, during the breaks in the CSK-MI IPL playoff match, and  I am looking around in the medicine cabinet for something to ward off diabetes. hpee 

It looked like a saccharine Love Feast all thru between our leads. When I watch it properly, it will undoubtedly be even worse. Jodha seemed to be now dishing out all the lines about her caring for his waaris that got left out on Monday. Probably she has got cast iron reassurance from the Jodha ka Jalal bhashan.

Anyhow, she seemed syrupy sweet all thru,and she had a new dress, in a kind of bright  new blue, which did not do much for her. She looks lovely in sunny yellow.

Hamida and Salima, visiting Ruqaiya,  poured on more syrup, while Jodha looked likely to get an attack of lockjaw from so much of smiling sweetly  at all around. hpee 

Finally the hukka begum went back to her hukka, probably to induce a bad coughing fit and get Jalal back with  her and away from Jodha. She looked and acted like the most tiresome of the lot.
The saving grace was Adham being slapped soundly by Shehnaaz in the precap when he was indulging in his usual habits with baandis. It was a ringing affair, with excellent arm action and plenty of vim. Lovely. And Jodha Begum sashayed in just in time to be part of the audience.
Shyamala Aunty

knumnum
shiningways2407 wrote:@ greeshma  yup for me it was  a crap. Nowadays its better to read WU first before wasting our precious 30 min.

Exactly Priyan & Grees!!! I am not wasting anymore of my time even reading the WUs. I am so done with this show! Scared
One thing I want to tell to Jodha is  nty 

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-28, 22:26

shiningways2407 wrote:@krishi di ya tell us what u wanna say to JO though she will have no effect :D

krish, i too want to know..what's dat..??

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by AJSharma79 on 2014-05-28, 22:30

I just want know................is she really pregnant?
I cannot believe that. So we all need to be ready for another bucket full of tears Jalal?

And I forgot to mention Shaguni Bhai
Her follower positively looked like saying ' damm she has been smoking weed again?' when she started telling him that night was special etc. So weird this woman. And to add to it she asks them to dance!!

AJSharma79
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-28, 22:35

Aunty,

Isn't it harmful for the baby if the mother smokes or drinks wen she s pregnant? Is this information not known then during 16th century?

Ruks is taking Hukka way toooo much considering she s pregnant (even though its fake, shudnt she be following all the careful stuff tat preggy women follow jus to convince others)

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-28, 22:36

My dear Shobita,

I would agree with you about Ruqaiya not reacting as properly now if Jodha were to  be with child, but she did react very graciously to the prospect of losing the MUZ race,and for her, that was a huge thing. What she did then showed how much Jalal and his happiness means to her, and in a person like her, arrogant, overbearing, abrupt and rude, that very proper behaviour meant a lot more that it would have in Jodha, who has no arrogance at all, and is naturally polite and well-behaved.

It is possible that Jodha's jealousy was not directed at the child, which is what I would have expected from her, but it did not look that way. It should have been made explicit then itself. Today, the CVs overloaded her with saccharine lines about how much she  cares for his ansh, his waaris, and it was decidedly OTT and diabetes inducing.The CVs just do not know how to get it  right. Do take a look at my response to Krishi above.

As for the ghulam bit, no my dear, he was not in the least flirtatious, but in fact deadly serious. There was not a hint of the old teasing and the dancing lights in his eyes. Not that he means it literally,  but he should have said  deewaana, NOT ghulam.

It is ridiculous in a medieval emperor. But it would be entirely appropriate in your husband! hpee 

Shyamala Aunty

shobita
sashashyam wrote:
My dear Shobita,

So you braved the statutory warning, and also survived my post in good shape? Bravo!You are a wicked young lady; that last comment comparing Ash and Paridhi in the matter of midriffs is side-splitting. hpee 
I agree that Ash is not one of the best as far as acting goes, but she always jells very well with Hrithik ( be it Dhoom 2 or Jodha Akbar or Guzaarish) and her Jodha was graceful, convincing, realistic and appealing.
Now as for this Jodha's jealousy, her feeling jealous of Ruqaiya is ok, but would you excuse her carrying it over to Jalal's anticipated child? Is that not very mean and petty? She does not feel or display an iota of happiness about it, and Jalal,  after that one remark, seems to feel nothing about it either.

But why should he, when he is ashamed of having spent that night with Ruqaiya, and in effect apologising for the arrival of the baby as well, for he is explaining it to Jodha as the result of an ill-considered impulse and condemnable deviation from the ek patni vrat that he will presumably observe henceforth? (Jodha should have married a regular Rajput  king with 40 wives, like Mansingh had, and adding one or two  a year!)
One wonders if Jalal ever thinks back to how differently and  graciously  Ruqaiya behaved when Jodha was supposed to be expecting. Again, why would he want to think of something that would present his ishta devi in a poor light? Ghulams do not do such things, they simply worship!

I am sick of this steady degradation of the Shahenshah-e-Hind, who is now worse than a tame poodle.

Shyamala Aunty
shobitaHello Aunty,
I actually liked the episode so was in two minds about reading your post after your statutory warning

But I decided to read ur post as I appreciate your honest take.

I do agree on your pov of double descent of Jalal. But I don't agree with the same wrt to Jodha. I was happy to see her jealous and feel her character has been redeemed at least for some time - she was all this while Meera Bai....so a human, fallible Jodha Bai for me was a welcome relief. I think she is still Good hearted, it was her jealousy that spoke and she had to vent out her jealousy. I am not sure anybody else other than Jalal would have understood her pov so I am ok with her outburst. Besides, I think her jealousy is innocuous.

However, I do agree that it has been a double descent as far as Jalal's character is concerned.

The most significant irritant in this episode so far has been the views of both Jo and Ja regarding a polygamous marriage..Jodha's take on such a marriage was predictably on her feminist line of thinking....why should only a woman suffer.....does she mean to say that she too wants to have more than one husband? And Jalal's take was far worse......as far as I am aware, in Islam the there is a rule that you can have one or two or three or four wives....but the caveat is that if you can't do justice to all, then you can have none......I think Jalal deserves no wives if he continues to be Bhakt No. 1 of Jodha

I loved your take on the Kanha angle......I too am of the belief that Shri Krishna was an eternal Bramhachari and I feel that it is not nice to humanise Gods (strictly my pov only).

As far as the SR was concerned, I can only say this much. I thought it was nice. I am actually not a great fan of Ash and her acting. So as far the movie was concerned, the passion quotient was upped only by Hrithik and Ash's contribution was that she looked beautiful (again strictly my pov). So I thought, Paridhi with all her reservations did better than just looking good. Though I must admit I would have been horror struck if she had done an Ash by dropping off her duppatta considering her not so flat midriff.
Aunty, well I think Ruqaiya's reaction to Jodha's pregnancy was different (gracious) then because she knew it was Jalal's child and also was very well aware of the fact that Jodha and Jalal were not in love with each other. She was in a tentative state of insecurity but not completely insecure then. But the present is different. I am not sure if she would be gracious if Jodha were to become pregnant now. She is in an absolute state of insecurity now and this insecurity sometimes triumphs over love and all goodness and can make a person do weird things (like what she is up to right now). 

I feel Jodha's jealousy is not directed towards his unborn child (again my pov). I guess the moment and the circumstances were such. She was expecting to spend the night with her beloved when he suddenly leaves the jashn and lands up next to ruqaiyya kissing her. Well what would a woman go through under such circumstances. Jodha is human and fallible. And her reaction was in line with that. Is she being petty? Well I think yes and no. Yes because she should be happy that her hubby is happy. And no because all she wanted was to share her insecurities with the person she loves with all her heart. It was not an ill feeling towards the unborn child (in fact I sensed Jalal may have had that feeling), but the fear of again going through all those tribulations which were a result of a growing distance between them whenever they had begun to get closer (mentally emotionally and physically too). 

Jalal - how can I disagree when I have the same views as yours. But yesterday's ghulam comment was sort of ( I feel) said with a very flirtatious note. So I am ok with it. I would not mind if my hubby to said it to me once in a while (at least once in my lifetime) Wink

Last edited by sashashyam on 2014-05-28, 22:44; edited 1 time in total

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-28, 22:40

AJSharma79 wrote:I just want know................is she really pregnant?
I cannot believe that. So we all need to be ready for another bucket full of tears Jalal?

Her follower positively looked like saying ' damm she has been smoking weed again?' when she started telling him that night was special etc. So weird this woman. And to add to it she asks them to dance!!

Anne, did u notice how she came to conclusion that Jalal-Jodha ka SR ho raha hai? Tat arrangement of shells takes the cake!!!  ROFL 

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-28, 22:40

Of course it is, my dear, very harmful. And they would know it even in those days; their  traditional medicine was probably very effective, perhaps more than anything these days except antibiotics.
As to whether the whole thing is a farce, I think the CVs have not yet decided on that. But my guess would be that it is not true.

Shyamala Aunty

knumnumAunty,

Isn't it harmful for the baby if the mother smokes or drinks wen she s pregnant? Is this information not known then during 16th century?

Ruks is taking Hukka way toooo much considering she s pregnant (even though its fake, shudnt she be following all the careful stuff tat preggy women follow jus to convince others)

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-28, 22:43

She casts the cowrie shells, and Catherine de Medicis used to study chicken entrails! And Sheikh Salim Chisti was there too in the next episode!As for Ruqaiya and the baby, I am not sure, nor, I suspect, are the CVs at this  point!Shyamala Auntyknumnum wrote:
AJSharma79 wrote:I just want know................is she really pregnant?

Anne, did u notice how she came to conclusion that Jalal-Jodha ka SR ho raha hai? Tat arrangement of shells takes the cake!!!  ROFL 

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum