Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 247: Double descent

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 247: Double descent

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-05-28, 22:49

@aunty thnk God its not only me who found JOdha's sudden concern for waaris n smiling jaw yoga OTT. 
 For me it was evident that her concern for waaris infront of jalal was too much fake n she was just behaving as tyaag ki devi. 
 Now I will go mad hearing repeated  parallism with kanha.
 Neither jalal is near to kanha na unki jodha near to radha

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-28, 22:51

sashashyam wrote:

Of course it is, my dear, very harmful. And they would know it even in those days; their  traditional medicine was probably very effective, perhaps more than anything these days except antibiotics.
As to whether the whole thing is a farce, I think the CVs have not yet decided on that. But my guess would be that it is not true.

Shyamala Aunty

knumnumAunty,

Isn't it harmful for the baby if the mother smokes or drinks wen she s pregnant? Is this information not known then during 16th century?

Ruks is taking Hukka way toooo much considering she s pregnant (even though its fake, shudnt she be following all the careful stuff tat preggy women follow jus to convince others)

Aunty my point is, How is HB allowing this? She doesnt kno tat Ruks is faking it, so shudnt she be telling her tat?  May be this is another blooper/blunder made by CVs

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-28, 22:54

Greeshma014 wrote:
shiningways2407 wrote:@krishi di ya tell us what u wanna say to JO though she will have no effect :D

krish, i too want to know..what's dat..??

G&P, I only meant that I dnt hv any more words left to tell anything abt Jodha madam. I hv exhausted all the words that I know. That is watever the bad words that I know Rolling Eyes 

Do u guys think any of the existing words are enuff to tell anything to Jodha? We shd create a new language and words to say anything to her!!!  Bang 

I really hope/want ruks to put Jalal in the same position as Jodha had put him in SR eppy. Wat ll Jalal do if Ruks comes out clean and tells him that she s jealous of other begums and that she doesnt like him spending time wid others. Wat will Jalal do and how ll he convince her?  lazee 

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-28, 23:13

jo-Jalal is playing love birds every now  hppy and then..i can understand, they waited for long one year na...But i think CVs wil recycle forehead kiss, hand kiss, tel malish in jo's lap again and again..And ofcouse dat "Radha dialogue" too..For one week , dey wil continue dis..After dat I'm sure, even die hard Akdha fans too wil say, stop it please.it's boring..And abt Ruk, no comments..i only feel for her when she cries, or Jalal ignors her..and her obsession with hookah is goin to end, bcoz soon Jodha begum is preparing a speech against hookah drinking..den jodha ki ghulam will ban hukkah in whole Agra. hppy .I am missing Maham very much..i don't want her to b exposed soon on cave mystery..Without MA jodha Akbar is nothing-The lession i got frm past two week's episode..Now Ruk wil go becoz of fake pregnency, Maham also follow her..den bacha kya hai?? Ghulam and his beewi..oh nooooo....

Last edited by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-28, 23:31; edited 1 time in total

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by PAPS71 on 2014-05-28, 23:25

I liked ur post ....actually i liked 2nd part of SR (of course for RT's performance only...Jodha's expression to  Shocked .... means there was no expression at all.... zipped ).... and jodha's bhashan about nari's adhikar was sooo disgusting .... I mean in 16th century nobody heard about women's right... and polygamy was widely practiced in society.... I mean her bapusa had 20+ wife ... Maan Singh's harem was bigger than Jahangeer.... so why this lecture.... her jealousy is OK with me.... but not her POV.... after all she is a 16th century rajput princess and empress..... not a modern contemporary 21st century woman.... and absolutely disagree with jalaal's Ghulaam dialogue .... he may use deewana instead of ghulaam... thanks for the post & pm..... it's a pleasure to read ur post .... thanks again... 

PAPS71
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-28, 23:41

knumnum wrote:
Greeshma014 wrote:
shiningways2407 wrote:@krishi di ya tell us what u wanna say to JO though she will have no effect :D

G&P, I only meant that I dnt hv any more words left to tell anything abt Jodha madam. I hv exhausted all the words that I know. That is watever the bad words that I know Rolling Eyes 

Do u guys think any of the existing words are enuff to tell anything to Jodha? We shd create a new language and words to say anything to her!!!  Bang 

I really hope/want ruks to put Jalal in the same position as Jodha had put him in SR eppy. Wat ll Jalal do if Ruks comes out clean and tells him that she s jealous of other begums and that she doesnt like him spending time wid others. Wat will Jalal do and how ll he convince her?  lazee 

Jalal don't give a damn to what Ruk says..He is full on ghulam mode..he wil say, go to hell Ruk..or he'l give a bhashan abt Rukmini-Krishna story, or krishna-sathya bhama..And repeat it atleast 100 times in a day.. Then Ruk wil b happy...

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaz713 on 2014-05-29, 00:38

Aunty, this is a brilliant post! Thank you for putting forth your opinions even when you know others might not agree!

I have no intention of quitting this show as it is probably the only activity that brings my mom and I together these days. When I was a kid, it used to be Hindi movies that the family would watch together but now, after a long time, it is this show. Sometimes, you put up with things for the sake of others and this show is just one of them.

The fate of this show, for me, was sealed that night when Jalal pointed towards Jodha and said that he has become the great man he is today all because of her. Rolling Eyes  Aunty, I would love to join you in kicking him with a pair of hob-nailed boots! Evil or Very Mad 

I think after dealing with all of that, I was relatively pleased that the lovemaking scene wasn't too racy.

Jaz713
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-29, 07:25

Dear. Shyamala ... I read your post finally today .. Sorry for delay on my part ..
You k ow I am one of those who are in pink haze ... Drooling on all the romantic scenes ...
I agree with all the points you have stated here ... And you are right .. No doubt .. But still that does not help me get out of the pink haze .... and i continue to float in romantic AkDha Dreamland
 Starry Love  Heart 

As a normal viewer i could not make out when it was the real actors and when they used BDs

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by mishti on 2014-05-29, 08:05

Aunty, regarding yesternight episode, when Jalal again went on with Kanha dialogue, I could sense you facepalm'ed and must be eager to find a wall to bang your head  hppy 

Regarding that "ghulam" thing...yeah I completely agree...I never saw it coming, I thought he would say, "issi ada ke toh hum kaayal hain"...coz that's what the line generally is said as....and even worse was Jodha saying, "aapka sthan humare pairon mein nahi, humare hriday mein hai"...I mean what??? Aise dialogues toh loyal servants ko bol saktein hain....like moti bai for Jodha  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang
But then the couple is a hopeless case and so am I  hpee  Heart

mishti

Back to top Go down

Post by AJSharma79 on 2014-05-29, 09:22

knumnum wrote:
AJSharma79 wrote:I just want know................is she really pregnant?
I cannot believe that. So we all need to be ready for another bucket full of tears Jalal?

And I forgot to mention Shaguni Bhai
Her follower positively looked like saying ' damm she has been smoking weed again?' when she started telling him that night was special etc. So weird this woman. And to add to it she asks them to dance!!

Anne, did u notice how she came to conclusion that Jalal-Jodha ka SR ho raha hai? Tat arrangement of shells takes the cake!!!  ROFL 

She gave me a fright with her very sudden outburst of creepy laughter at the moon. And I was thinking, what will Jodha-Jalal feel knowing that people i.e. Shaguni bhai and Salim christi 'knowing' about what was happening and praising god for it??  hpee LOL

Those shells......you are right. They really take the cake!! Why on earth she was casting shells in shady places in the middle of the night, only Kali ma will know. But then again, she probably was relieved not having to hear that creepy laugh too

AJSharma79
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by AJSharma79 on 2014-05-29, 09:28

Greeshma014 wrote:
knumnum wrote:
Greeshma014 wrote:

Jalal don't give a damn to what Ruk says..He is full on ghulam mode..he wil say, go to hell Ruk..or he'l give a bhashan abt Rukmini-Krishna story, or krishna-sathya bhama..And repeat it atleast 100 times in a day.. Then Ruk wil b happy...

I agree. He is so besotted with her, that if Ruks actually told him the same thing Jodha said, he would make it a huge issue and might even try to make her feel bad.

He is such a sap now, I sometime feel like slapping him into consciousness!! I can understand finding new love and mooning over it. But this diabetic type ones I cannot understand.

My wish of Rhett Butler with Mr. Darcy rolled into one setting the screen on fire died, and dies all over again and again with each comparison to Radha-Krishna.

AJSharma79
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by AJSharma79 on 2014-05-29, 09:37

Greeshma014 wrote:jo-Jalal is playing love birds every now  hppy and then..i can understand, they waited for long one year na...But i think CVs wil recycle forehead kiss, hand kiss, tel malish in jo's lap again and again..And ofcouse dat "Radha dialogue" too..For one week , dey wil continue dis..After dat I'm sure, even die hard Akdha fans too wil say, stop it please.it's boring..And abt Ruk, no comments..i only feel for her when she cries, or Jalal ignors her..and her obsession with hookah is goin to end, bcoz soon Jodha begum is preparing a speech against hookah drinking..den jodha ki ghulam will ban hukkah in whole Agra. hppy .I am missing Maham very much..i don't want her to b exposed soon on cave mystery..Without MA jodha Akbar is nothing-The lession i got frm past two week's episode..Now Ruk wil go becoz of fake pregnency, Maham also follow her..den bacha kya hai?? Ghulam and his beewi..oh nooooo....

NO!!! Please don't even suggest such atrocity.

I realise I was missing MA the whole of yesterday too. Sigh. I think I will even happily take Javeda now, if only it spares me another Radha-Krishna comparison.

And all this forehead kissing, hand kissing etc is fast losing its charm if not already.

AJSharma79
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-05-29, 10:47

@AJ,GREEC,KRISHI DI I agree,  just look at yeaterday's epi n we will realise how much pathetic his treatment is towards his expected wife. He is behaving as if jO is preg.
 N that radha krishna comp, soon we will have ''hare radha hare krishna'' song In BG. From which angle their relation is like Radha krishna?? Ye log to bhagwaan ka v mazaak bana kar rakh dete hai.

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-05-29, 11:02

shyamala, someone mentioned that jodha is the protagonist of the show and the trp puller..so it will be cliched sbs tracks from now..are u going to continue watching, because i am on the verge of quitting the show!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by ngayou on 2014-05-29, 15:21

Thanks , Aunty, I agree with your take almost totally.  Regarding Pari s acting, I d been having doubts from the first after seeing Rajat s nuances as Jalal ke how this gal would fare once ghrina wears off, so it wasn't a big surprise to me that she's nowhere near Rajat s acting , in fact, very few could match up to his calibre & so would always be found wanting.

Regarding the show as such, there's a long list of complaints I have & I honestly don't know where to start.  Suffice it to say that am definitely not enjoying the romance, not bcos am not a romantic (I am one actually), but something is missing in JA for me bigtime.

And somewhere the polygamy thing is getting to me too. But my biggest gripe is Jalal. This Jalal is so definitely not the one I fell for in the early episodes.  In fact, nothing is left of that old one nor do I have hopes of ever seeing him. And Jalal is not doing justice to his other begums in his amar ghulami prem for his Jodha begum Clap , especially to Ruqqaiah. And if Ruq is behaving a witch in retaliation,  then its Jalal s actions to be blamed for it according to me & my sympathies are with Ruq only.

Regarding Jodha doing seva for Ruq, though that doesn't look good , but am still happy that at last she s doing something for the sake of her pati s happiness. Small mercies & high time she did it for Jallu too hppy .

The voiceover of the latest Mahaepi promo more or less tells us how future of JA would be, now on , as it s been ever since Tasneem track, Jo begum is on her journey to become the Great while her ghulami shohar will moon around wah wahing her endless hunars. End of story Bang

ngayou
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-29, 15:31

Yes, Mandy my dear, I am going to continue watching it, at least for now, because I am not yet ready to let go of Rajat. I have already dropped my former favourite Mohit Raina and his magnificent Mahadev,  when they started rolling out one asura samhara after another, and no relief in sight!

But these saccharine scenes are getting to be a bit too muc. And if Jalal was really aware of who Radha was (she was a married woman, and NOT to Krishna!), he might start thinking back about  his Jodha Begum's protest against women not being allowed to even think of other men, and drop this mantra of his!  hpee    It is getting to be ridiculous, as is Jodha's gooey-eyed look whenever he trots it out.

Jodha will soon be a candidate for enlarged heart disease, going by the number of times Jalal lauds her bada dil,   hpee   as she produces one of her saccharine smiles.

See what the amar prem all of you were on pins to see is really like? To fit in with the heroine's dos and don'ts, there are and will be endless forehead kisses, hand kisses, and next the feet too, perhaps,as he did in her hoojra when she was asleep. Yes, and the tel maalish to satisfy the Dabur Amla Hair Oil sponsor.  hpee  And  non-stop Jodha jaap  from Jalal, enough to make me climb the nearest wall.

But how many times, for God's sake?

Girls, I am all with you in missing Mahaam acutely. Come back. Mahaam Anga, all is forgiven!!  hpee      

Shyamala

mandygishyamala, someone mentioned that jodha is the protagonist of the show and the trp puller..so it will be cliched sbs tracks from now..are u going to continue watching, because i am on the verge of quitting the show!

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-29, 15:38

You are very welcome, my dear Gayatri, and then again, where would I be without all of you, my dearest readers?
I agree with all your comments. I am just waiting to see when it will be the end of the viewing for me. As I wrote to Mandy above (do see that post, it will make you laugh!), I am not quite there yet, in terms of abandoning Rajat, even if only as this namby pamby Jalal.
But see,is the amar prem katha not every bit as boring as I said it would be? This is a very ill matched pair, and if the heroine has such a long list of inhibitions, what can the director do? Plus, in the recent shots, Paridhi looks her age. Not 22, by any manner of means.
Shyamala Aunty

ngayouThanks , Aunty, I agree with your take almost totally.  Regarding Pari s acting, I d been having doubts from the first after seeing Rajat s nuances as Jalal ke how this gal would fare once ghrina wears off, so it wasn't a big surprise to me that she's nowhere near Rajat s acting , in fact, very few could match up to his calibre & so would always be found wanting.

Regarding the show as such, there's a long list of complaints I have & I honestly don't know where to start.  Suffice it to say that am definitely not enjoying the romance, not bcos am not a romantic (I am one actually), but something is missing in JA for me bigtime.

And somewhere the polygamy thing is getting to me too. But my biggest gripe is Jalal. This Jalal is so definitely not the one I fell for in the early episodes.  In fact, nothing is left of that old one nor do I have hopes of ever seeing him. And Jalal is not doing justice to his other begums in his amar ghulami prem for his Jodha begum Clap , especially to Ruqqaiah. And if Ruq is behaving a witch in retaliation,  then its Jalal s actions to be blamed for it according to me & my sympathies are with Ruq only.

Regarding Jodha doing seva for Ruq, though that doesn't look good , but am still happy that at last she s doing something for the sake of her pati s happiness. Small mercies & high time she did it for Jallu too hppy .

The voiceover of the latest Mahaepi promo more or less tells us how future of JA would be, now on , as it s been ever since Tasneem track, Jo begum is on her journey to become the Great while her ghulami shohar will moon around wah wahing her endless hunars. End of story Bang

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-29, 18:18

Riyya darling, all I have to say is that I am delighted to hear from you again. This time it was much more detailed that the e-hug you used to send me, unfailingly, for each new post of mine in the IF! long hug 
Yes, Riyya, Jalal is now only  a pale shadow of the buccaneerish, sharp faced and very mischievous young man who sneaked right into the heart of Amer for a dare and got away  intact with a crippled Abdul in tow as well. You can see the difference when they show the flashbacks.  I loved that Jalal, but  I can barely tolerate the current Ghulam-cum-Jodha ka Jalal, with his endless  Jodha jaap about her bada dil (she is going to contract enlarged heart disease very  soon!) hpee 

As for Jodha, I never liked her, except as Kajri and in the immediate aftermath of the Benazir track. Nowadays, the pair seem set to make me contract diabetes!

Affectionately,

Shyamala Aunty

riyya6Aunthy... A very good post indeed ....

I agree with each n every point u made. I just watch he epi n it was flat. The expression of jodha n Jalal was not in place, they were as though let's just do it as per script and finish.....

I love both Jalal n jodha as a character.... But have to say yday even both have flaws n jodha even more....

Ther are few scenes bd was surely used, one can notice it..... N the scene wer he kisses her back,what expression was those n when she did kind of crush the bed sheet even that was too rough.... Both did not give the feel of romantic.... I wad like what the... N wat was shaguni bai in the middle

And what was preaching abt too many wives, n Jalal saying ur the one. I felt the movie was executed well, they are each other n confess they loved n they consummate. It was really beautiful... One of the reason I followed JA serial is Bcoz I loved the movie.....

It's has been nice reading all your post so far, even though at times I never commented but I do read it... I respect ur wish but dun give up writing aunthy.... Do make a come back...

As for me, tbh I have lost interest in the show even before sr.... When benazir track was on... But then came back... After this I have no idea..... long hug 

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by ---Khushi--- on 2014-05-29, 19:55

Hello Aunty  Starry Love  Starry Love  Starry Love  Starry Love 

N now I'm running fast...... notty ...as fast as this arrow....coz I know I deserve a whack.... Bang .....for having almost disappeared from here.....but Kya karroon?...u know na...what a hopeless, incorrigible romantic I am......so I shall give a big hug  long hug ....& now I'm feeling ok....thanks for forgiving me, dearest  Aunty.  
Kiss 

Ok.....now back to our DEK MASLAT  Frnds chatting 

Aunty, I look at things in a totally different way. I am watching tv only for 3 things.....lol...u guessed it, all 3 are "entertainment" I have realised that if one has to follow a daily soap, than common sense & logic both need to go for a walk. When Jodha's ego was at its peak, & when Jalal was so silly during Ben track-those were the only times I felt a total disconnect with our show. Baaki, even if my glass is 1/4th full, I can easily quench my thirst, by simply ignoring the remaining 3/4th. 

RTis brilliant, PS is average acting wise, but beautiful otherwise, the screenplay & script are way below average....I have well accepted these facts long back. 

So, the minute Jo accepted her faults, from then on, I'm totally ok with the show. I loved the simple & super sweet SR, & the even sweeter morning after.

Many of the points which u have pointed out, may be true, but it's not to difficult for me to ignore them. My mom has always taught me that always weigh all the pros as against all the cons of any person, situation, etc & then decide whether it is net positive for u, or net negative for u. As of today, the show is a big positive for me. I am loving it, & I anxiously look forward to 8pm everyday.  Embarassed 

For me, the most glaring mistakes lately & of greater concern in JA were:
1)Jalal's almost lament for his "night" with Ruqu
2)Jo "crying" on hearing about the baby.....(her jealousy for Ruqu, I could understand, but her reaction for the baby was way off the mark, & did not gel with Jo's characterization hitherto)
3) Ruqu barging into Jalal's chamber catching them in an "uncompromising" position *wink*
4)I did not like Jalal whispering sweet nothings into Jo's ears in Ruqu's chamber....very "un classy" & blatant ignorance of polygamy protocols, by the cvs, I'd think...

But I choose to ignore it all, & continue enjoying as if these things never happened.

Even I had simply adored The film, & I have probably seen it at least 7-8 times.(my 2 fav actors in that film)

But I think it's unfair to compare the 2 Jodhas for many reasons.....star quotient, budgets, etc, but most importantly....SCREEN TIME....the dynamics of a 3 1/2 hour film & a marathon, maybe 500-600+ episode tv show are totally different.

I am a die hard romantic, & am loving the current romantic track, despite all it's flaws, as long as the essence is maintained.

Love you, Aunty. See you around.

Khushi

(PS: I love to disagree with you as much as I loved agreeing with you, Aunty party4 )

---Khushi---
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-29, 21:43

shiningways2407 wrote:@AJ,GREEC,KRISHI DI I agree,  just look at yeaterday's epi n we will realise how much pathetic his treatment is towards his expected wife. He is behaving as if jO is preg.
 N that radha krishna comp, soon we will have ''hare radha hare krishna'' song In BG. From which angle their relation is like Radha krishna?? Ye log to bhagwaan ka v mazaak bana kar rakh dete hai.

Guys and Aunty,

Jeans told me that, today was another milestone episode where Jodha is just an inch short of becoming a shehenshah wat wide her over riding Jalal in DEK Bang 
And then Jalal asking her to get involved in political stuff Bang 

I think there ll come a day whr Jalal ll fall sick and he ll put Jodha in the throne and she ll happily rule the kingdom acting like a perfect wife No  run  Censored 

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-29, 21:45

knumnum wrote:
shiningways2407 wrote:@AJ,GREEC,KRISHI DI I agree,  just look at yeaterday's epi n we will realise how much pathetic his treatment is towards his expected wife. He is behaving as if jO is preg.

Guys and Aunty,

Jeans told me that, today was another milestone episode where Jodha is just an inch short of becoming a shehenshah wat wide her over riding Jalal in DEK Bang 
And then Jalal asking her to get involved in political stuff Bang 

I think there ll come a day whr Jalal ll fall sick and he ll put Jodha in the throne and she ll happily rule the kingdom acting like a perfect wife No  run  Censored 

A Precursor to NoorJahan hpee  hppy

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-05-29, 21:58

@krishi di  yup even I read that in LU n skipped the epi. Now I m quitting the show. Cant see it anymore. My heart is literally crying for such a crapy show. Now wont even watch it for RT as his screen space might go less now. 
Enjoy the journey of Jodha the great?? EK sucks #####@ @#

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-05-29, 22:01

How many of u r going to watch this crap??

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-29, 22:14

shiningways2407 wrote:How many of u r going to watch this crap??

Priyan, I always thot BT soaps are crap but JA tho uska baap nikla. The rest of the BT soaps look awesome in comparison wid this show! Crappiest of all!

So u hv also not watched the eppy?  long hug 

Tants, Atleast Noor jahan was not fake. She always did things to Jehangir or Shah Jahan or Khusrao directly on their faces. She was a villain but not in disguise. Tats the difference between her and this reel Jodha  Evil or Very Mad 

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-05-29, 22:15

BTW I have to share this - was at the national archives today and went thru the index of the documents and records available there. Got to know of a very interesting manuscript - a translation of Latin, greek, italian and other european works of philosophy which Akbar had got done for himself - he was interested not only in the oriental philosophy but also western thinking as well!!!!

Also saw the list of manuscripts that are available - and there are some very interesting manuscripts which are on the life and times and events relating to the kings and nobles of this period - unfortunately all in persian. Am now on the lookout for translations and am also planning on learning persian - short term courses hain Delhi mei - so am now going to take this up and then do some reading of these manuscripts on my own and try and unravel the mysteries!!!! Till then will try and get translations that are already available and read and post the interesting stuff!!!

As for myself Shyamala, if you have noticed I have been calling him Jalal for some time now - have not used my sobriquet for him - that shd tell a lot of my view!!! Even I am sticking this out for RT and even I dont know till when this will last!!! And I am sincerely praying that the makers decide to complete the show within a couple of months and save all of us the heartburn!!! and I pray so not only for us viewers but also for RT - he definitely deserves better and I pray that the Universe gives him the very best!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:21

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum