Latest topics

Jaya Try To Kill Jyoti’s Child In Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek Baar Phir

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jaya Try To Kill Jyoti’s Child In Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek Baar Phir

Post by candy on 2014-05-27, 15:22

In Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek Baar Phir we had seen that Niranjan realises that the puja has commenced without him. Anjali becomes worried on seeing Niranjan furious. Astha tries to stop Anjali from apologising to Niranjan. Anjali apologises to Niranjan for performing the puja on behalf of him. Siddharth’s mother becomes suspicious of his and Jyoti’s relationship. Anjali humiliates Jyoti, but Shlok defends her. Astha plans to free Anjali from Niranjan. Anjali learns about Astha’s plan, and becomes furious at her. Vinayak advises Astha to help Anjali. 

Now in it’s upcoming episodes,The celebration will continue, Astha and Sojal will  perform on the song  Navrai Majhi Ladachi"." As it’s a ladies function, no male person is allowed to be a part of the celebration.  Shlok  and Varad  will make a plan to be a part of the function to see their beautiful wives dancing. So they will drape a saari and will cover their faces by veil but after seeing their wives dancing they won’t be able to control themselves. So even they will start dancing with their wives and thus their identity will be revealed. All the ladies will laugh out loud and four of them will continue to dance.The entire happy moment will came to an end as an accident will take place where a huge chandelier will fall on Jyoti and Aastha will notice it.

Immediately she will rush towards Jyoti and will save her. Later it will be revealed that the person responsible for this incident in none other than Jaya as she wants to kill Jyoti’s child as she is carrying a baby girl in her womb..

Tellyexpress

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaya Try To Kill Jyoti’s Child In Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek Baar Phir

Post by Charanya on 2014-05-27, 22:36

I think its not jaya its sulbha tai abhays bua she only standing near the swing. Its given as jaya by mistake my pov

Charanya

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-28, 09:06

Charanya wrote:I think its not jaya its sulbha tai abhays bua she only standing near the swing. Its given as jaya by mistake my pov
Hmmmm Charanya I agree with you ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:04

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum