Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update May 27th

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update May 27th

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-27, 20:12

Ruqaiyya's world come tearing down as she parts the curtains and witnesses her jalal embracing Jodha, intimating to the world at large that He has become Jodha's.. Shocked, shattered, unable to believe her eyes, Ruqaiyya teeters back, tears , the unconscious tears forming pools and slowly trickling.. Ruqaiyya   hastens away from the hojra only to be waylaid by few Begum who rub salt on Ruqaiyya's wounds  by pointing  out that Ruqaiyya is a  Khas Begum and would have got some special gift for the Khush Khabar.. Ruqaiyaa manages to cover up her emotions, haughtily retorts that she did INDEED get a special gift.. when the queens are curious, Ruqaiyya refuses to reveal the gift and walks away ...

Ruqaiyya's Hojra

Ruqaiyya walks into her room, sits down on her bed, shaken to her very core ... A woman who has played her last gamble and seen it all swept.. A Hushed moment of silence ..as  Ruqaiyya absorbs her loss.. then a wail  of misery as the loss  sinks in.. Ruqaiyya throws down the blanket ,   takes hold of herself.. her mind going back to the first time she met Jodha wherein Ruqaiyya  demands Jodha's obeisance .. Jodha replying tht she will  bow down   only if Jalal never troubles her... Ruqaiyya  thinks about tht and laughs to herself .. The victorious grin is back ..

With her normal swagger retained, Ruqaiyya stalks out, parts the curtain of her Hojra..  claps to summon a servant, She orders a servant to fetch Jodha along with her .. and were she to fail, her head would roll..With such loving memo is the servant sent to fetch Jodha.

THE MORNING AFTER

Just in case  the viewer's forget what occurred y'day, one is treated to a chaste forehead kiss  to remind us that Jodha and Jalal are partners in ALL ways ..  Jodha feels shy on recollecting herself .. She gently places Jalal's hand , which was over her to his side, gets up from the bed.. n tries to move away when Jalal's hand stops her by holding on to her wrist.. Jalal chides her for assuming that a King will be so deep in sleep that he will never know whats happening around him.

Jodha shyly reminds him that she has to go to her room as it is not right for a Begum to stay on .. There is a gentle bickering between the couple  with Jalal commanding Jodha to stay with him, Jodha declining  gently, Jodha in turn saying that she is not his maid but his wife and that she should not be ordered around.. All this while she is busily arranging her jewels n giving herself a semblance of a queenly air and not a woman who was ravished at night !!

Jalal professes he is a slave to this trait of her's..Jodha smilingly replies that  Slavery was abolished and that Jalal's place in her heart.. Jalal smiles  and  being the ever alert opportunist, he says that it is request that Jodha stay with him, by his side and also confesses that till date none loved his heart but everybody were after his tangible possessions... After such an entreaty , Jodha melts and decides to stay a bit longer with her husband..Jalal is delighted.

Just then the messenger comes informs Jalal and Jodha that Moti is awaiitng Jodha outside.. Jodha turns to Jalal, seeks his permission to confer with Moti, goes out. Jodha scolds Moti for disturbing Jalal when he was resting. Moti apologizes , replies that Ruqaiyya has sent for her and since she has conceived , its better not to cause her any sadness ..Jodha agrees..

Jodha steps into  Jalal's room,  tells him that she has to leave him after all which brings on a sulk  on jalal's face who does not like the idea of Jodha leaving him. Jodha promises to return and points out that she cannot disappoint  Ruqaiyya who is waiting for her.

PRECAP

Ruqaiyya on the pretext of pregnancy and water retention tries to get Jodha to hold her leg. Jodha is discomfited

Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-05-27, 21:59; edited 3 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update May 27th

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-27, 20:22

updated 1st

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-27, 20:31

2nd part up

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-27, 20:39

Done

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-27, 20:46

Lol this Ruqaiya was once Jalal's dimaagi bukhar now she herself is having dimaagi bukhar ROFL her tactics are really incredibly irritating and funny too . Thank you for the updates Tanthiya long hug

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-27, 20:50

thnx tants for ur WU.actually....i was unable to see the whole episode carefully.as i have a fever due to season changing.so.in this case....ur wus really cheers me up....i admit it... hpee  hpee 

ok let's come to the episode.....i am somewhere confused yaar....this vomiting....then pregnancy pretexts....i agree that in precap it must be ruqu's plan....b8 what about that vomiting.....something is fishy yaar.....& one more confusion we saw yday na that the SR happened in Jo's hojra...remember kanha's temple.....then today how can they woke in JALAL's room???? scratch  scratch  scratch 

one more thing......definately they freshen up after sr in night..bcoz.....jo's dupatta....remember under the curtains we clearly saw it that the dupatta was already in bed ....aside... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil .so...... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

salim chishti scene was really good.......but seriously hating ruqu's plan this time..uff.... Bang  Bang  Bang

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by gurveen on 2014-05-27, 20:56

no it was jalal hojra remember jalal picked uo jodha and went to his hojra

gurveen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-27, 20:57

gurveen wrote:no it was jalal hojra remember jalal picked uo jodha and went to his hojra
oh!!!really!!!! Shocked  Shocked actually extiment & attack ke chaakkar mein shayed maine thik se nehi dekhi...sorry 4 that.... bounce  bounce

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-27, 20:58

Sanchu remember Jodha's pregnancy track? She was feed with some banana leaf or what 'I forgot actually' because of which she was having those pregnancy symptoms..may be RRuqaiya too taking that thing so that no one doubts her...And SR Jalal's took her in his arms na Starry Love ..so they got shifted hpee

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-27, 21:02

Illeana** wrote:Sanchu remember Jodha's pregnancy track? She was feed with some banana leaf or what 'I forgot actually' because of which she was having those pregnancy symptoms..may be RRuqaiya too taking that thing so that no one doubts her...And SR Jalal's took her in his arms na   Starry Love  ..so they got shifted   hpee
no.it was not banana leaf dear....it was a medicine....& thnx 4 ur ligic dear...actually i think for this fever.my mind is working properly.sorry 4 my foolishness dear.. No  No  No

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-27, 21:10

That's fine hpee I am suffering from result fever,finally tomorrow it will get announced :relief: take care and get well soon long hug

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-27, 21:22

Illeana** wrote:That's fine   hpee  I am suffering  from result fever,finally tomorrow it will get announced   :relief:  take care and get well soon   long hug
u r also CBSE na???mee too yaar......yaar itni tension ho rehi hai..god knows .....yday was a result...tommorow is again.& on 30 also..... No  No  No

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-27, 21:29

thanks for the WU tants long hug 
JoJA morning after talk was adorably sweet and cute... loved it... only scene worth watching today... Starry Love 
BTW... was it just me or were you guys too disturbed on seeing the inmates of Agra sleeping off in a booze induced coma...  Shocked  Shocked 
Aadham and Shariff were... what to say... yuck! Bang 

Lastly... Ruks... the star of today's episode... tants.. i actually felt a little bad for her today.... but just when she was starting to gain my genuine sympathy.... she pulled that dumb as hell idiotically cheap trick in the precap....  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 
sympathy flushed down the gutter in a blink...
this woman... *sigh*
Jalal would throttle her (albeit a little gently) if he got to know...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-27, 21:30

Sanchu wrote:thnx tants for ur WU.actually....i was unable to see the whole episode carefully.as i have a fever due to season changing.so.in this case....ur wus really cheers me up....i admit it... hpee  hpee 

ok let's come to the episode.....i am somewhere confused yaar....this vomiting....then pregnancy pretexts....i agree that in precap it must be ruqu's plan....b8 what about that vomiting.....something is fishy yaar.....& one more confusion we saw yday na that the SR happened in Jo's hojra...remember kanha's temple.....then today how can they woke in JALAL's room???? scratch  scratch  scratch 

one more thing......definately they freshen up after sr in night..bcoz.....jo's dupatta....remember under the curtains we clearly saw it that the dupatta was already in bed ....aside... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil .so...... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

salim chishti scene was really good.......but seriously hating ruqu's plan this time..uff.... Bang  Bang  Bang
aaaaw.. sanchu...
get well soon my dear... long hug  long hug  long hug

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-27, 21:30

Yeah CBSE...Seriously this board members suck! Bang yaar results declare karna hain toh karo nai toh mat do...why on earth so much suspense?? Bang 30th result? Entrance?

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-27, 21:33

Sanchu wrote:
Illeana** wrote:That's fine   hpee  I am suffering  from result fever,finally tomorrow it will get announced   :relief:  take care and get well soon   long hug
u r also CBSE na???mee too yaar......yaar itni tension ho rehi hai..god knows .....yday was a result...tommorow is again.& on 30 also..... No  No  No
Best of luck you too for your results tomorrow....
last year meri ye haalat thi... 
but chill... everything will be great... hpee

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-27, 21:33

Illeana** wrote:Yeah CBSE...Seriously this board members suck!  Bang  yaar results declare karna hain toh karo nai toh mat do...why on earth so much suspense??   Bang 30th result? Entrance?
yeah a state test yar..b8 4 me tomorrow & 30 is going to be a mahaepisode 4 me.....i m not so worried 4 tomorrow yaar..b8 30 ko bahot badi tension hai yaar.....4 this reson i will take a break from here from 29 or 30 .....

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-27, 21:45

Thank you Jiggy hpee :*ohg *:

Sanchu , guess what my state exams will be on 28th and 29th i.e tomorrow Bang I would have been writing my physics paper when the results will come out Bang I hate all boards in the country...this lok sabha election has cost us much! Btw good luck for tomorrow hpee long hug

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by raj roshni on 2014-05-27, 21:59

I am very much irritated with this hookah-rani's stupid plan shown in the precap ...that's 2 annowing

raj roshni

Back to top Go down

Post by raj roshni on 2014-05-27, 22:04

I am very much irritated with this hookah-rani's stupid plan shown in the precap ...that's 2 annowing

raj roshni

Back to top Go down

Post by raj roshni on 2014-05-27, 22:05

raj roshni

Back to top Go down

raj roshni

Back to top Go down

raj roshni

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-27, 22:16

Thanks Tanthya, for the Update. Pleasure to read as always. hpee 

CV team is not my favourite for a while but I was thinking ahead how they will pull off today’s episode after the SR and they did it so well. The romantic, cozy and friendly atmosphere Jalal and Jodha parted was so palatable am looking forward to more closeness and bareness between them from now onwards.

Rukiya, hmmm, I really feel pity for her now. She is falling from grace to grass by her obsession though I understand her fears to some extent.  She seems to equate lovemaking with the King as some kind of privilege only when you are special to the King would you have this benefit from him so maybe that is why she felt special among all the other wives all this time because Jalal spent most of his sexual moment with her.  For her sake I believe it is time for a long overdue conversation between Ruk and Jalal, for Jalal to make himself clear to Rukiya his true feelings about Jodha only then will she understand exactly where she, Jodha and Salima and other wives stands.  Until this conversation happens between them Rukiya will still be misled to think Jodha is her major problem where Jalal or the MZ position is concerned.
To me the position is there for anyone to grab as of now. Whoever becomes MZ; will not affect Jalal’s heart or Jodha’s. They both see each other as simple husband and wife in love with each other and do not give importance to their position as King and Queen.

Am very curious to see how the CV team will unfold the coming mysteries to us while trying to keep the love birds together in such animosity surroundings., I have a little fear that there is going to be a little dark storm between them but not to bordered about that either cost it might lead to tantalizing moment as to say the … is unique and fierce after a fight.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-27, 22:18

raj roshni wrote:I am very much irritated with this hookah-rani's stupid plan shown in the precap ...that's 2 annowing
Hello Roshni .... Welcome to Dhwani ...
Yes Ruku is getting more and more irritating .. Its time for Jo to show Ruku has place ... Now that she knows What sheneshah feels for her 
 Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:02

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: