Latest topics

New Aritcle of Jodha Akbar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Aritcle of Jodha Akbar

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-27, 22:38

Another titbit from Pinkvilla-
After a lot of trials and tribulations, Television's biggest Jodi - Jodha and Akbar finally consummate their marriage...
After being married to each other for almost an year, television's most loved couple - Jodha (played by Paridhi Sharma) and Akbar (played by Rajat Tokas), finally consummate their marriage and declare their love for each other. Being Television's most loved couple, Jodha and Akbar's union however stemmed from a misunderstanding that had cropped up between the two due to unavoidable situations. However, truth dawned upon them when they realized that their possessiveness is only a result of true love.
A marriage of convenience, there were a lot of issues that the Mughal Prince and the Rajput Princess faced initially. From belonging to different religions to living their lives on different set of rules, a unison between the two seemed almost impossible. However, the show will now turn its course towards Jodha finally accepting Akbar as her one true love. After having battled the jealous Mahamanga, the scandalous Shehnaaz and even the news of Rukaiyaa's pregnancy, Jodha finally gives in to her love for Akbar.
Sources say that Ekta Kapoor wanted to shoot this particular scene in the most romantic way possible. The creative team for the show has spent days working on trying to make the scene elegant and at the same time steamy; after all it's the royal couple of television. Ensuring that the scenes look grandeur, the makers of the show have also roped in a new director - Anil V Kumar, who is known to have worked on various Bollywood Projects and has a lot of movies to his credit.
Talking about the sequence, Paridhi said, "There was a huge demand from fans across to watch Jodha and Akbar come together and we are glad that the viewers will now witness a love track between the two. The makers of the show have ensured that the sequence is shot aesthetically and have done complete justice to it. The viewers are in for a treat as the story that will unfold is quite interesting."
While the two come together accepting their love for each other, we hope the couple don't fall prey to any other foul ploys of those around.
Source-Pinkvilla
So, we need to thank Anil V Kumar for that magical episode, not Sant Ram

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: New Aritcle of Jodha Akbar

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-27, 22:44

yayayayyayay!!!
tfs nanayaa love long hug
yep... the consummation was beautiful...exquisitely so...
we need to thank not only the directors and the editors but a huge huge thanks to Pari and Rajat for their wonderful chemistry and acting... ad giving us an episode that we'll cherish for long... atleast I will... Starry Love
hats off !!

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by raj roshni on 2014-05-27, 22:56

I specially enjoyed the nok-jhok just before Jo hugged ja

raj roshni

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-27, 23:01

raj roshni wrote:I specially enjoyed the nok-jhok just before Jo hugged ja

Yes! that push pull game between the two... that teasing dance of yes and no was a wonderful surprise... I loved it too. Starry Love

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-27, 23:22

Jiggy wrote:yayayayyayay!!!
we need to thank not only the directors and the editors but a huge huge thanks to Pari and Rajat for their wonderful chemistry and acting... ad giving us an episode that we'll cherish for long... atleast I will... Starry Love
hats off !!
You welcome Jiggy,   long hug 

Pari and Rajat did so well and their chemistry is so wonderful it is so hard to digest that they don't have a cordial relationship they both don't look like that kind of persons.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-05-27, 23:49

thanks nanaya..

actually there were many things as a trouble for this sequence like PS, RT height diff, lack of off screen support between them , and PS being senior than him,, these were always in buzz when their chemistry is discussed..

of course, they make sense too.. so, shooting a steamy sequence is a challenge, amidst of all this.. and they have done a wonderful job..

they dint disappoint loyal akdha fans ..
they made us to feel excited..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-28, 01:24

Pari also sounds very excited about this director and seems fond of him.....and thank god Ekta had the foresight to bring one of her finest and best directors to direct the Akdha consummation scene... Anil sir has created legends in romance in tellywood and now akdha has joined the list of those legends... he brings passion to the romance and makes his leads very comfortable with each other in such scenes too!! A very down to earth, humble and soft-spoken man....
i hope he takes the reigns of Akdha love story till the end.... It'll be heavenly 
*jiggs happy dance*
I'm so glad Pari now has a director who won't make her feel uncomfortable doing the romantic scenes... she sounds happy and excited for the love story  cheers  cheers 
we're gonna die due to akdha overload... book your beds.... notty

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2014-05-28, 01:28

Really really loved SR and post sr episodes ...
Hats off 

Aesthetically shot , looked real couple so much in love .

I saw epi so many times

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by raj roshni on 2014-05-28, 01:31

Me 2 watched it several times

raj roshni

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-28, 01:41

candy wrote:thanks nanaya..

actually there were many things  as a trouble for this sequence like PS, RT height diff, lack of off screen support between them , and PS being senior than him,, these were always in buzz when their chemistry is discussed..

of course, they make sense too.. so, shooting a steamy sequence is a challenge, amidst of all this.. and they have done a wonderful job..

they dint disappoint loyal akdha fans ..
they made us to feel excited..
Candy @ blod and that's all that matters. hpee

Most of all that are  gossips and rumours and as for height between them the CV team were aware of that from the very moment they chose them as Jalal and Jodha and they knew how to deal with that and have done so very well.

Lets keep enjoying them together cause I have a feeling we are about to be surprise again.!!! long hug

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-28, 01:47

clarissasham wrote:Really really loved SR and post sr episodes ...
Hats off 

Aesthetically shot , looked real couple so much in love .

I saw epi so many times
Am was in the same boat.  And this morning was like coffee and walnut ice cream put together for me hmm mine. All the team members deserves applause. JA rocks

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-28, 01:50

Jiggy wrote:Pari also sounds very excited about this director and seems fond of him.....and thank god Ekta had the foresight to bring one of her finest and best directors to direct the Akdha consummation scene... Anil sir has created legends in romance in tellywood and now akdha has joined the list of those legends... he brings passion to the romance and makes his leads very comfortable with each other in such scenes too!! A very down to earth, humble and soft-spoken man....
i hope he takes the reigns of Akdha love story till the end.... It'll be heavenly 
*jiggs happy dance*
I'm so glad Pari now has a director who won't make her feel uncomfortable doing the romantic scenes... she sounds happy and excited for the love story  cheers  cheers 
Jiggy,  Ekta Kapoor, you all know her better than I do; but I might say this; SHE IS DAMN SMART WOMAN. hpee

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-05-28, 03:17

Nanayaa623 wrote:
hats off !!

Pari and Rajat did so well and their chemistry is so wonderful it is so hard to digest that tphey don't have a cordial relationship they both don't look like that kind of persons.

Girls I totally agree with your POV and have to say that I LOVED, ADORED, FELL IN LOVE with my Akdha consumation episode!!! And I hereby formally declare that I'll stick to your posts only cuz some other posts here IRKS me to the core of my hot blooded latina temper so as I sense we are on the same team *Akdha love and enjoyment of our favourite show* I am very happy to see Im not the only one who is right now a permanent resident of Akdhaland!!! Wooohoooo!!!

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-28, 10:17

Nanayaa623 wrote:
Jiggy wrote:Pari also sounds very excited about this director and seems fond of him.....and thank god Ekta had the foresight to bring one of her finest and best directors to direct the Akdha consummation scene... Anil sir has created legends in romance in tellywood and now akdha has joined the list of those legends... he brings passion to the romance and makes his leads very comfortable with each other in such scenes too!! A very down to earth, humble and soft-spoken man....
*jiggs happy dance*
Jiggy,  Ekta Kapoor, you all know her better than I do; but I might say this; SHE IS DAMN SMART WOMAN. hpee
oh that she is...
she is not called the czarina of Indian television for nothing.... jai ho ekta maiyya ki hpee

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-28, 10:26

Giannita63 wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
hats off !!

Pari and Rajat did so well and their chemistry is so wonderful it is so hard to digest that tphey don't have a cordial relationship they both don't look like that kind of persons.

Girls I totally agree with your POV and have to say that I LOVED, ADORED, FELL IN LOVE with my Akdha consumation episode!!! And I hereby formally declare that I'll stick to your posts only cuz some other posts here IRKS me to the core of my hot blooded latina temper so as I sense we are on the same team *Akdha love and enjoyment of our favourite show* I am very happy to see Im not the only one who is right now a permanent resident of Akdhaland!!! Wooohoooo!!!
aaaw... thats so sweet Gia... long hug 
yep you're not the only permanent resident of akdha land.... i was hugging my laptop, squealing at the sheer gooey tooth ache inducing sweetness of yesterday's JoJa morning-after flirty talk.... Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed  hpee 
thank god ekta got her finest director Anil V Kumar, who has given legendary romance in her serials for JA... a director who keeps his leads comfortable with each other....
as for irksome posts... this is a free forum and everyone can say what they want to... we can only just ignore... for it seems such people don't watch the same JA as we do... hppy  hppy

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:41

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum