Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 27 may 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-27, 23:16

Written update...

The episode starts...
In engagement hall....
yesterday's drama continues....tandon says i will kill pathak nd will take u on road...ramam says ok do whatever u want but whatever i had done is for her goodness because she is my sister also...tandon looks at trisha...she comes there with neil nd says sorry bhai but i love him...tandon says her to shut...he starts leaving...ishita tries to stop him...he says please dont come in between buabhi...ishu says that remember your nd your wife's love story...u both love eachother nd as trisha loves neil...tandon says but neil is already married...ishu says he was but now her wife is died..she says u knows love very well because u told me nd raman that destiny gives us second chance so why neil cant get...she says me also lost my first love nd raman too...life gives us second chance so we should not miss it...

Tandon says but i cant tolrate one think..ishu asks what..he says if this pathak will come near trisha becoming charlie chaplin...he hugs trisha nd neil...everyone is happy..raman gives sign of thanos to ishu..ishu accepts...
tandon accepts their marriage nd says to trisha that how i can get u married to whom u dont love..tandon hugs raman also...raman says now trisha is my sister also...he says but where is mihir..

Outside...
mihir asks from mihika that will u marry me..mihika says am ready because i have no other way...mihir says please say yr i cant be on knees for much time bcoz it looks good movies only...mihika says ok am ready..bcoz am the one who keeps u like this mihir says so u will keep me on knees...mihika alao goes on knees nd says with love..she hugs him...

Inside...
mihika-mihir , trisha-neil exchanges the rings...
they goes nd hugs everyone..mihika says sorry to raman for being so rude..raman says no problem uts problem in your DNA...ishu is angry..raman says ok no problem...

both the families dances on the song 'iski uski' from movie 2 states...
after dance...madhu nd toshiji were talking...toshiji says we came to know about your drama so easily...they gets into fight nd starts shouting...madhu says we south indian never fights...
on other side ruhi nd shravan too starts fighting...ruhi says my dad done everything right see he got mihika nd mihir engaged...madhu nd toshiji goes to them nd tries to stop them...they says fighting is not good...ruhi says then what u were doing before...madhu nd toshiji are speech less...ruhi nd shravan laughs nd goes...

Bala announces on mike that on this nice occasion...ishita wants to say something...mrs bhalla gets excited..
ishita comes there wearing a pink salwar kameez..she was looking like punjabi kudi...raman looks at her nd is surprised nd says that now she will do some thing special...
ishu goes on stage nd says this is for u raman...she says first of all pami aunty thanks alot u helped me...
She says now raman i want to say to u..she says in punjabi thaf am giving speech in punjabi for u..she says that u thouvht u r very bad nd u r separating mihir nd mihika...but today i came to know that it was your master plan nd am so happy..raman is so good guy so good papa nd he is soo good for me also...simi watches her...
ishu continues nd says that today want to thank u for this...raman gets a call...he is shocked to hear something on phone..he takes romi woth him nd goes from there...
Ishita continues nd says that u r very nice nd i want to say u thanks..today u saved my sister's life..she ends the speech...
everyone claps...

Ruhi hugs ishu...mrs bhalla says u made me happy today nd she hugs ishu...
mr bhalla says so she is now punjabi..mrs bhalla says yes...everyone praises ishu...ishu says am going to raman...
ishu asks from romi that where is raman..he tells that he went for some work...ishu says it means that he didnt listened my speech...romi tries to explain but ishu leaves...

In hospital...
Mihir raman nd neil comes there...
They finds adi crying..raman goes to adi nd adi says to police that he is that man..
Screen freezes on raman's face.

Precap:-param taunts raman saying that u r enjoying with two wives...raman gets angry nd tries to beat param...police nd everyone tries to stop him.

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 27 may 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-27, 23:35

Updated

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-27, 23:49

Thanks Jenny!!! Once again you are faster than express!!!
What an awesome episode!!! Loved and enjoyed every minute of it! Tomorrow unfortunately we'll have to watch the torturous Shagun drama!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-27, 23:59

rikha
agree yr tomo nothing special...but i hope that drama will end tomo only...
Dont what shagun will do more

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-28, 00:03

cutie pai :-) wrote:rikha
agree yr tomo nothing special...but i hope that drama will end tomo only...
Dont what shagun will do more
I know! Don't want to see too much of those creeps!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-28, 00:13

Yeah...i am waiting for next week bcoz nothing interesting left in this one

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-28, 00:51

Hugs for the update Cutie pie

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-28, 12:24

thanks, raman and ishita looking at each other, raman mouthing thanks and ishita acknowledging was nice...her speech was cute...but ishita didn't let romi finish wat he trying to say...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-28, 13:40

Nice episode.. loved Ishu's speech.. wish she had spent a few seconds listening to what Romi was saying.

Don't even want to watch the Shagun drama *sigh*

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-28, 14:56

slmu wrote:Nice episode.. loved Ishu's speech.. wish she had spent a few seconds listening to what Romi was saying.

i am lookin forward to the the other end where raman actually tells her wat happened, y he went wat shagun did...he doesnt just keep it to himself and drink...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-28, 15:00

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:Nice episode.. loved Ishu's speech.. wish she had spent a few seconds listening to what Romi was saying.

i am lookin forward to the the other end where raman actually tells her wat happened, y he went wat shagun did...he doesnt just keep it to himself and drink...

yes that will be good actually.

Raman's monologue that Ishu is going to embarrass him and complain about the necklace again was sweet

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-05-28, 15:56

Thanks Jenny for the wonderful update

The precap was so damn irritating..

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Buvna on 2014-05-28, 16:02

I think ahead now Raman and Ishu should plan somethig to bring Adi into Raman's custody... They have to do their politics against Ahshagun and bring him to the Bhallas... Else Adi will become one big perv like Ashok n Param....

Buvna

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-28, 16:06

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Raman's monologue that Ishu is going to embarrass him and complain about the necklace again was sweet

it was, and his appreciation of her look and attempt clr6 the rest of the family...and also liked his mouthed thank you...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-05-28, 16:13

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

he was surprised by her appreciation..these both dont expect any nice things from the other  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-28, 16:21

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

he was surprised by her appreciation..these both dont expect any nice things from the other  hppy 

just like after the dance when she came to find him to make sure he was ok...he liked it and then true to form his response was  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-05-28, 20:50

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

just like after the dance when she came to find him to make sure he was ok...he liked it and then true to form his response was  hppy 

he never fails to surprise her   ..just when she thinks he has sudrafied he comes back to sq1 hppy

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Yesterday at 00:00

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum