Latest topics

Spoilers - College Board to Suspend Bala & Warn Vandita - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Spoilers - College Board to Suspend Bala & Warn Vandita - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-29, 12:10

Illeana** wrote:Why board members didn't ask Romi a few questions? He never attended a class so definitely won't be able to answer... And they can check his previous reports how  good his performance was   ROFL  all things will become doodh ka doodh pani ka pani    Clap    tfs Sarra     long hug

hppy board members to the rescue...as long as romi gets beat I am good  Twisted Evil 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoilers - College Board to Suspend Bala & Warn Vandita - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-29, 21:49

Hell yeah Evil or Very Mad raman actually saving the board members from our curses ROFL btw one thought always come up in my mind how so many spoilers come up from this show? Is there anyone from the cast/crew? eeeep am so exciTed then hug1

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-29, 21:55

Illeana** wrote:Hell yeah  Evil or Very Mad   raman actually saving the board members from our curses  ROFL   btw one thought always come up in my mind how so many spoilers come up from this show? Is there anyone from the cast/crew?   eeeep am so exciTed then   hug1

I don't know actually.. was wondering the same.. but they should cut down on spoilers i think

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-29, 22:02

slmu wrote:
Illeana** wrote:Hell yeah  Evil or Very Mad   raman actually saving the board members from our curses  ROFL   btw one thought always come up in my mind how so many spoilers come up from this show? Is there anyone from the cast/crew?   eeeep am so exciTed then   hug1

I don't know actually.. was wondering the same.. but they should cut down on spoilers i think

naaaaaaaahiiiiiiiiiiin!!!  Bang Bang not the spoilers I love them...and I enjoy the show just as much if not more so cause I don't spend as much timing cursing  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-29, 22:04

Yeah this way the real fun is missing, sad but true...we already know what is going to happen next..even if they don't cut down the spoilers they should least make it in short without the climax. hpee

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-29, 22:04

i don't know who gives out the spoilers as long as they keep coming...

hppy v must curse a lot of people...so many need saving

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-29, 22:07

Oops i said something wrong then hpee Sarra we all love it but they should not enter the climax part!

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-29, 22:17

Illeana** wrote:Oops i said something wrong then   hpee Sarra we all love it  but they should not enter the climax part!

long hug  unusually enough this is one show even knowing wat's coming i still enjoy...i think its because the dialogues the barbs r great that ....whereas other shows don't have that...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-29, 22:25

True Raman's one liners are just awesome :cheer:

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-29, 22:27

Illeana** wrote:True Raman's one liners are just awesome   :cheer:

i dread the day if they change him...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:23

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum