Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update May 28th

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update May 28th

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-28, 19:49

Jodha is welcomed  into Ruqaiyya's Hojra where Ruqaiyya neatly delivers  several deft jabs regarding Men, how her relationship with Jalal turned from that of husband and wife   to that of friends, Ruqaiyay cynically  remarks that men cannot be restrained and  Jalal too left in search of greener pastures. Ruqaiyya takes severl postshots at Jodha , trying to disturb Jodha's equanimity.. To divert  Ruqaiyya 's probing  darts, Jodha softly asks the reason for her presence..Ruqaiyya  acts as if she just remembered .. She points out that she has conceived fulfilling Jalal's cherished dream... Ruqaiyya points out that  she is terrified of trusting any outsiders after the last ncident , Ruqaiyya requests that Jodha take care of her during her trimesters , Ruqaiyya  remarks that she trusts Jodha implicitly, grabbing hold of Jodha's ahnd, Ruqaiyya pointedly asks whether jodha WILL take care of her child , then Ruqaiyya says that she feels that her feet has turned heavy, requests Jodha to massage her leg. Jodha quietly massages her leg.

JODHA's Hojra

Jodha is removing her jewels, Ruqaiyya's words are ringing in her ears ..tears are collecting in her eyes..Jalal who has grown tired of waiting in his hojra  steps into Jodha's hojra demanding to know the reason for  Jodha's non-arrival. Jodha quickly   wipes her tears.. but Jalal manages to notice the strain of wetness, on enquiry, Jodha hesitantly remarks that Ruqaiyya has expressed  her wish to be looked after  by her; Jalal quickly realizes the true intention of Ruqaiyya.. He quickly moves outside to take Ruqaiyya  to task when his tracks are halted by Jodha who restrains him, says softly that it will be an honor to take care of Ruqaiyya's pregnancy, she also confides she will do so cuz it gives happiness to Jalal and that she feels happy that it is HIS son.. Jalal is bowled over by her unselfishness and remarks that it is for this reason that  SHE is the  ONE for him.

Jalal again brings up the analogy of Krishna and Radha , says that Krishna had many wifes but  his idol has ONLY Radha by his side ( err Somebody ought to tell him, Kanha was not married to R; R was  K's first love and K was never into marital bliss ) which brings a small smile on Jodha's face..

RUQAIYYA's HOJRA

A cleaned up Jodha presents herself in Ruqaiyya's house.. Ruqaiyay thoroughly enjoys playing the spoilt brat to the hilt and not lacking is our Jodha who relishes the roll of super nanny who has all answers to the mischief  of Ruqaiyya.  Just then Jalal walks in  , considerately enquiring about the welfare of Ruqaiiya .. He looks around, orders a servant to get juice for  Ruqaiyya ..Jodha interposes says that she already has sent for a glass..Jalal compliments  Jodha on her  thorough care   which infuriates   Ruqaiyya ..

Hamida and Salima walk in ..exchanging pleasantries with Jodha and Ruqaiyya.. Both are happy that  Ruqaiyya and Jodha are on the same page , in the process of turning friends.. Hamida expresses her satisfaction that Ruqaiyya is under Jodha's care ...

The sherbet is brought .. Jalal tells Jodha to taste it before serving it to Ruqaiyya ... which pleases Ruqaiyya no end.. when Jodha moves towards the sherbet table..  Jalal like a man who won the sweepstakes , moves towards the self same table with a wide grin of delight... In the  solitude provided ... Jalal murmurs that Jodha should not forget him in this ministration of Ruqaiyya, when Jodha emits a half hearted protest citing time factor.. Jalal  retorts that she must come when she is free n she must make herself free ASAP.. Ruqaiyya is craning to hear their conversation..all the while her  BP is rising..

Jalal leaves on the excuse of having some administrative work while the 2 queens settle down to while away their times.. 

Soon, a servant comes in, informs Jodha that the King has summoned her..Ruqaiyya is flummoxed but yields  graciously while biting down on her  temper..Jodha walks out while Ruqaiya in her disturbed frame of mind asks for the Hukkah..

JALAL's Hojra

Jalal teases Jodha about her unavailability, he enquires about  the principles and duties of rajvanshi who put their husband  above everything.. Jodha assents.. Jalal also remarks that he  has a severe pain ..Jodha gets alarmed , is all concern.. Jalal innocently remarks that the pain is HERE  ( takes and places Jodha's hand on his heart) Jodha is pleased..Jalal tells her to press his head..

Jodha demurs, says that she  has to return to Ruqaiyya, Jalal practically points out that this is  Ruqaiyya siesta time .. The love birds settle down to some cootchie coo .. while In Ruqaiyya's Hojra.. Ruqaiyya has found a way to get Jodha back  thanks  to her Hukkah..

A servant enters Jalal's room, tells   Jodha and Jalal that Ruqaiyya's health has taken a downturn..

PRECAP

Adham misbehaves with Shenaz, Shenaz delivers a stinging slap..witnessed by a returning Jodha..

Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-05-28, 20:35; edited 4 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update May 28th

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-28, 19:52

Tanthya wrote:Welcome to Jodha Spa - Har dard ke liye ark; har sawale ke liye Jawab, sirf yahan

75% Discount

Avail  it  pronto..
and at a special price you can avail a complete hair makeover by our special hair stylist Jalal...
ruks and Jo swear by him.... hppy  hppy

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-28, 19:53

Jiggy wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Welcome to Jodha Spa - Har dard ke liye ark; har sawale ke liye Jawab, sirf yahan

75% Discount

Avail  it  pronto..
and at a special price you can avail a complete hair makeover by our special hair stylist Jalal...
have u forgotten ABU MAALI??????? hppy  hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-28, 19:56

Sanchu wrote:
Jiggy wrote:

75% Discount

Avail  it  pronto..
have u forgotten ABU MAALI??????? hppy  hppy  hppy
after burning and making a bush of more than 10 customre's hair, Jo booted him out...
now where was i
special discount on Ruks massage therapy hppy

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-28, 20:05

Jiggy wrote:

75% Discount

Avail  it  pronto..

How did Jo manage to  bend  that ear pendant ... Tell me were their jewels so light and delicate those days ??  I thought they would be chunky and heavy ?? And with such amazing ease Ruku corrected it too ...

scratch

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-28, 20:19; edited 3 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-28, 20:16

updated 1st part

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by raj roshni on 2014-05-28, 20:35

What a nice slap from shenaz to ak ,it reminds me of song:zor ka zatka hair zero she lava :-)))))))))) ;-))))))

raj roshni

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-28, 20:36

raj roshni wrote:What a nice slap from shenaz to ak ,it reminds me of song:zor ka zatka hair zero she lava :-)))))))))) ;-))))))
Roshni I loved that moment too ..... looks like Adham's bad days are nearing now 
 hppy  hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-28, 20:37

Done

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by raj roshni on 2014-05-28, 20:39

I wish those slaps were for cheapuddin too

raj roshni

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-28, 20:42

raj roshni wrote:I wish those  slaps were for cheapuddin too
Sharufu will be slapped by Jodha for lusting after a much married woman that too sultanat ke begum !!
 Bang  Bang  Bang

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by raj roshni on 2014-05-28, 20:44

Waiting for that moment sumana

raj roshni

Back to top Go down

Post by raj roshni on 2014-05-28, 20:49

Plz help me I don't know how to create a new topic through phone??

raj roshni

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-28, 20:49

raj roshni wrote:Waiting for  that moment sumana
No worries dear ... it is about to come .. because as per history Salim arrived after MA Adham and Sharifu were out of Agra .. so with jo ja sr already happened that is about to come Roshni ..
 Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by raj roshni on 2014-05-28, 20:50

raj roshni

Back to top Go down

Post by raj roshni on 2014-05-28, 20:51

raj roshni

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-28, 20:51

Thanks Tant.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-28, 20:53

raj roshni wrote: Plz help me I don't know how to create a new topic through phone??
Roshni ...just look below the header that reads "Jodha Akbar Written Update" .... there is a button that reads "new topic" .. next to "post reply" .. just click on that ..and post away 
 hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-05-28, 20:54

thanks for WU Sathya begum ...

pre cap was good.. ak deserves this..

and Wat the hell is wrong with Ruks..
she is having a cheap pleasure by asking Jo to press her feet..

i want jalal to slap her once the truth is revealed.. jalal would leave no stone un turned in his romantic session with Jo..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-28, 21:04

Thank Tanthya, for the lovely updates. long hug

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by raj roshni on 2014-05-28, 21:06

Thanks sumana:-))

raj roshni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-28, 21:06

awesome update tants jaan........
yaa i also agree wid u somebody is really needed to remind jalal that RADHA was n8 KRISHNA's wife yaar.......& jalal...is it everytime needed to tell radha-krishna story to just rise the TRP of the next slotted famous serial.........first check jj serial TRP yaar..... Bang  Bang  Bang 

& JALALLUDDIN MOHAMMAD---the newest romeo who doesn't leave a chance to romance wid JO yaar..... hppy  hppy .......I must say.this SR was reaslly needed yaar to fulfill ur longtime supressed *ahem*desires, wishes for ur mohabbat....aww......so sweet........ peace  peace 

guys why i have a strong feeling that in this palace JO,RUQU,JALLU all r just playing chess with each other.it is somehow loke u know ur opponent's trick.so now u r just playing ur trick & calmly waiting 4 CHECK-MATE..... scratch  scratch ........something is fishy here......

& ruqs.uff.i m just irritated wid this woman....b8 surely excited 4 the huge blast on her revealation to the others....  Bang  Bang  Bang   Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

& precap------it doesn't matter who has slapped adham.........b8 i m very very happy wid it....... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-28, 21:12

--sumana13-- wrote:
Jiggy wrote:

75% Discount

Avail  it  pronto..

How did Jo manage to  bend  that ear pendant ... Tell me were their jewels so light and delicate those days ??  I thought they would be chunky and heavy ?? And with such amazing ease Ruku corrected it too ...

scratch
Manu,  Rukiaya keep playing a game that is coming back to harm her in her cunning state for sure. I feel so bad for her how far she has drop in her standards.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-28, 21:22

candy wrote:thanks for WU Sathya begum ...

pre cap was good.. ak deserves this..

and Wat the hell is wrong with Ruks..
she is having a cheap pleasure by asking Jo to press her feet..

i want jalal to slap her once the truth is revealed.. jalal would leave no stone un turned in his romantic session with Jo..

Candy, don't worry Jalal is smart and teda himself and will soon get the picture very clear. And as for Rukiaya her plans rather brings Jodha and Jalal more closer and Jodha also in her innocence is showing such humility and simplicity that this is making Jalal love  her more and more and realising he has indeed made a right choice.

Rukiaya plans has elevated Jodha's image not only before Jalal but Hamida and others which means in an attempt to humiliate her she has indirectly elevated and indorse  Jodha as the unique one among other wives.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-28, 21:29

thanks for the WU tants  long hug
ruks made jo massage her legs... Bang 
jo... you confiscate her hukka...  hppy
I think jo's constant presence at Ruks side will expose ruks fake preggers drama...
and jalal won't lose his flirting opportunities ... WinkWink
akdha moments were lovely as usual  Starry Love
though I dearly wanted to throttle ruks today.... Bang Bang
precap was hilariously spectacular... shehnaaz made a fool out of aadham and then gave a stinging backhand... woooohooo
p.s. aadham has got a grand total of two dupattas now ... moti's and shenu's. ROFL ROFL

Last edited by Jiggy on 2014-05-29, 01:19; edited 2 times in total

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:32

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum